AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday29October2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wiltshire CEO of Conspiracy Theory Central
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  AFP AND SA POLICE INTERVIEW MAD GALAH CRAIG
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AFP AND SA POLICE INTERVIEW MAD GALAH CRAIG  (Read 4291 times)
Ethelred
« on: Wednesday26August2009 »

It had to happen. For several years Petersen has been publishing all sorts of threats, abuse, vile language and personal attacks from many mad galahs. It seems the AFP have been monitoring the galahs and keeping an eye on what they send around the ridges, and good on them for that. So much for the hollow threats Wiltshire, Corse and Briggs et al have been making about the AFP having an interest in others. It seems the real interest the AFP has is in the mad galahs.

Poor silly old George AGAIN posted an appalling email to Petersen which of course poor silly Petersen loyally posted out far and wide. Trouble is the AFP were watching and didn't like what they saw.

George Craig likes to ram his pseudo Christian principles down peoples throats but his behaviour is anything but temperate and tolerant.

This is what happened according to George Craig, who served with Wiltshire in Vietnam.

To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 6:53 PM
Subject: VISIT BY THE FEDERAL POLICE.

Sent: Tuesday, 25 August 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: VISIT BY THE FEDERAL POLICE.

Friends and "un"friends,

Today I received a friendly visit from the local constabulary and the federal Police.

It was to do about an e-mail I had sent about Muslims. The monitoring branch of the police flagged an e-mail which mentioned the danger of Islam and the consequences for this country etc etc.

It was a pleasant visit although they did ask a heap of questions including if I was on TPI or not.

At this point my mind was wandering a bit but they were not threatening me and I thought it was a routine visit.
They pointed out that it was of concern because of the Holsworthy attempted attack and that they were protecting Australia. Had I any proof or evidence about any terrorist attack or planned attack etc etc.

In our democracy I have freedom of speech and that I am allowed to say what I think, but I was advised to state that these are only my opinions and I do not have any evidence. So in future I am going to state that in my signature block to safeguard myself. It is also a warning that our e-mails are not secure and that we are being monitored.

Words such as "Terrorist, Islam, attack, military, security etc. Also if you mention Arabic names such as Mustapha, Mohammed and Ibrahim,  you might get monitored. So, when writing stuff just qualify it with " : It is only my opinion and I don't have specific proof:" That will stop them from investigating. But bear in mind, e-mails are not secure and anybody can get hold of them even if you do not address them to the authorities, they will pick them up.

It is also encouraging that they are taking some of our warnings seriously enough to investigate and so they should monitor these things. I am, for one, glad that for the moment, our country is safe from any serious attack as they do have an excellent federal police system protecting the best country in the world.

? ? ?
GEORGE CRAIG

PS . This is only my opinion and I don't have any evidence of anything.
Maybe I'm paranoid, but it seems to me that I'm still being victimised by those who still bear a grudge.
Semper Vigilantem sum.( Latin)

19 Dickerson Crescent
Trott Park SA 5158
AUSTRALIA

TEL : + 61 8 8387 1311
Mobile 0409 903 011

« Last Edit: Wednesday26August2009 by Samsung » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: