AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Tuesday25February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Up that well known Krikke
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Up that well known Krikke  (Read 31568 times)
Ethelred
« Reply #26 on: Thursday27May2010 »

Krikke has a lot to say. Trouble is he is a compulsive liar and braggart. If ever you want to swan around in the slums go and have a look at his sick facebook site. Don't forget facebook will let anybody say anything about anybody as long as the dollars keep rolling in for them. They don't give a rats about accuracy, truth, proof and nor does Krikke.

Anyway his facebook page is a lesson in vileness, bitterness and sickness and he has no way of knowing how many visitors go to that page. Only the facebook server logs have that information. He has a couple who have made replies and most of the info is posted by him.

Not the most popular and accurate place to visit on the web. Unless places like Wooloomooloo were your favourite haunts.

I get the feeling Krikkes day is coming.

He was in SVN 1970-71 as a medic at 1 Aust Field Hospital at Vung Tau, where no doubt he was traumatised beyond belief, where life was a daily struggle and all at a time when the War was really over for Australia.
« Last Edit: Thursday27May2010 by Shadow » Logged
Steel

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday26May2010 »

Talk about twisting things around. Here's Krikke's latest.So you think your site will be a success, I don't think so. You're dreaming again.

Topic: Retribution./Amusement.Displaying the only post..Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. It seems that one of the AVM contributors has got himself expelled from the site, because he disagreed with what the administrators decided was policy within the AVM.
The individual concerned has identified himself to the Veteran community, which was a brave and gutsy move on his behalf.
He is attempting to show the arbitrariness and dictatorship of the AVM, whilst hiding behind their anonymity. Confirming that they can fabricate any comment they desire, because they are faceless freaks that believe they can not be identified.

They are also becoming fond of deriding this site. It can be imagined that they log on each day to see what further diatribes have been written about either garbage site, then misquote, misrepresent, or add nonsense that is nowhere to be found.
This has the benefit of real Veterans, concerned with the truth, logging on, and checking for themselves. In the last 4 days alone that has doubled the fan base!
So, to ANZMI and AVM, keep up the good work, by your hatred and invective, this site will assuredly be a success.
The illiterate immigrant. Alan.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Friday21May2010 »

Krikke you cretin. We have known about your sick facebook presence ever since you opened that warped site.

No Augustinus, we don't detest you because you are an immigrant , because of your religion or lack thereof, because of your politics or lack thereof or your sexual orientation or lack thereof. Why we don't even care what type of car you drive or what colour your house is.

We stand against sickos like you because you lie, con, boast, manipulate, scheme and make fools of all decent Veterans of all Wars and conflicts.

Show us where

"they take extracts, use what they want out of context and build their fraudulent allegations to deride and belittle! "

"They call me all sorts of gutter trash expletives, question my language skills, denigrate my immigrant status "

And if this is so

"the Federal Police and the Communications Authorities know; they are nothing but a group of thugs and bullies that prey on the helpless and vulnerable in our community"

show us the proof that this is indeed true. And don't try the poor, sick, helpless, vulnerable veteran with us. We know your type.

Krikke you state

"Pathetic little creatures that are not even worthy of our notice!"

Geeez why then are you so upset? You should take your own advice.

Now let's get something clear.

As long as you continue to denigrate Australia's decent, honourable Veterans, as long as you play footsie with the mad galahs and make us all look like imbecilic fools, as long as you continue to lie, defame and generally act like a child, we will be after you and we will not let go.

Now go away, take a pil or two, see the shrink or something. But leave our community alone.

Oh and how is it that a merry medic can be so crook from War caused disabilities?

Oh and dear Ausgustinus. We will tell you and the galahs again. You shut your mouths and we will shut ours. As long as you continue to open your mouths we will be there.

See the latest from crazy Krikke below posted by Steel.
« Last Edit: Friday21May2010 by Spartakus » Logged

Steel

« Reply #23 on: Friday21May2010 »

It looks likes Krikke is a trifle upset. Here's a man who says he pays to advertise his site and then complains when his site is "discovered" Here's his latest waffle.

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. It would seem the cretin club have found the Facebook site.
True to form, however, even here, they take extracts, use what they want out of context and build their fraudulent allegations to deride and belittle!
What amazes me is, they have the audacity to make accusations and abusive comments relating to this site, while still hiding behind their anonymity!
They call me all sorts of gutter trash expletives, question my language skills, denigrate my immigrant status, but have not the fortitude or credibility to identify themselves and substantiate their opinions!
Cowards and creatures that they are, they expect reasonable people to take them seriously?
ANZMI and AVM have now proved what the Veteran community, the Federal Police and the Communications Authorities know; they are nothing but a group of thugs and bullies that prey on the helpless and vulnerable in our community!
Pathetic little creatures that are not even worthy of our notice!
The illiterate immigrant, Alan.
Steel

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday18May2010 »

The latest words of wisdom from krinkly Krikke.

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. G'Day All. It's not hard to ignore the negative comments and the rubbish that is written by weak minded individuals about ourselves. I find the best strategy is to identify who the nay sayers are, then hit the block and bounce features on our computers.
They can go on saying/printing what they like, call us all the names under the sun, but if we do not know or acknowledge what is being written, they are wasting their time and effort. Their rants and obnoxious opinions may go out to others, but time will prove that they are just that! And the big upside, no more stress or anxiety, and the Government saves heaps on Valium. The easiest solutons are always staring us in the face.
The illiterate immigrant. Alan.
Zionist
« Reply #21 on: Friday16April2010 »

Krikke is a scheming liar. AVM has never used his name to set up any domain name [ website ]. There is no association between ANZMI and AVM, though AVM supports ANZMI work.

The following is reposted to show readers what a filthy, sick mind this merry medic has.

Augustinus (Allan) Krikke daktari5113@optusnet.com.au  is a hard core Mad Galah who has put together a web page.  The text from his page is shown below.

The trouble with people like Augustinus Krikke is that he doesn't know how obnoxious he is, and he has no grasp of grammar, spelling, logic or reality. It is no wonder the Veteran Community is in turmoil when less than talented dills like him are involved in managing Pension Applications and serve on  ESO Committees.

Krikke set out to do an expose' on Veterans who contribute to AVM, but has presented not one piece of cogent evidence to support his claims. His writing is just silly accusations, assumptions, innuendo and scurrilous gutter talk.

He accuses Fergus of being a homosexual and asserts he lives up in Rockhampton.  Fergus does not live in Rockhampton, and  he finds accusations that Navy personnel are generally homosexuals to be obnoxious. Krikke says:

"Specuation (sic) abounds that they may be in fact close enough to have a hand holding relationship. Hardly surprising, ex Navy"   

Perhaps some of Fergus's Navy friends may wish to comment on the rash generalisation Krikke makes about Navy sexual orientation

People like Krikke who are obsessed with sexual orientation are usually disturbed individuals. Krikke's writings are indicative of low intelligence and a disturbed mind. The Mad Galahs have a tactic, as a first line of defence, they accuse any who oppose them of being Paedophiles or homosexual, and as a backup, drug runners and murderers. Those tactics are simply despicable.

Krikke has no grasp of the difference between AVM and ANZMI. Fergus believes they are two entirely different entities as stated on the home page of AVM and whilst Fergus contributes to AVM he has no idea of the identity of others involved with AVM. Should this gutter snipe have evidence relating to these two organisations he should present it.

He is also wrong in his statement that AVM was stolen from Maryanne Martinek. This is what was said:

"He also hyjacked "Australian Veteran Matters" Web Site, set up by a lady and designed to inform the Veteran community of the assistance and benefits available to them in the broader community."

Why not ask Maryanne. She may not think like I do, but I know she will tell you the truth about the genesis of her AVM site and that it was started after this AVM site, as a tactic to counter the influence of this AVM site.

It is not possible to refute assertions made by Krikke, as no evidence has been produced to refute, simply put, there is no substance to his emotional "Disney Land" ravings. He uses cliche`s and sexual innuendo, without the benefit of any evidence to support his assertions. It is believed he is so intellectually inept that he does not understand the concept of logic.

I decided long ago to not hate anybody. Everyone has a spark of decency within them and so I feel sorry for Krikke as he has exposed so much of his personality it is obvious he needs urgent help and support.

The only accurate piece of information from Krikke is how authorities are not interested in the Mad Galah "Sir sir sir look what they have done"  reports to State and Federal Police authorities. Stupid Wiltshire is forever stating that all who oppose the Mad Galahs can expect a sombre knock on their doors from "The Man"  We have known all along that the big Galah Wiltshire is telling lies.  Krikke has given the game away when he said  "yet the Authorities will do nothing to assist or chastise these animals."

And by the way Krikke if Bob Buick reads what you have written you should be assured he will invoke Newtons third law, which will be:

Whenever a body (Krikke) exerts a force on a second body, (Buick)  the second body exerts a force on the first body and the forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. Good luck.

What a low intelligence loser.

Now read what he has said.

What Krikke wrote

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. wroteon September 12, 2009 at 12:25am

O.K. This is a fairly simple concept. there have been any number of psuedo Veterans on the Net, bad mouthing the Veterans who have been doing the right thing, and looking after Veterans and their families.
Whether it be as Volunteers, in the capacity as Pension and Welfare Officers, or working on committees of ex Service Organizations to try and make a difference. It seems the harder all these Volunteers work, there is a group of mongrels and sadists who take great pleasure in Attacking them and ridiculing their efforts.
These actions are nothing short of Cyber Stalking and unwarranted abuse, yet the Authorities will do nothing to assist or chastise these animals.
So, it is my intention to name these poor excuses of humanity on this site.
Some we do not know the real name of, because, as the spineless pieces of trash that they are, they are too gutless to identify themselves with their true names.

1) Kieth Tennent
2) Fergus Fairfax
3) Bob buick
I will continue to add to the list in coming days, so all can see the extent of cowardice that exists from people who are sick and twisted individuals.

Now, allow me to start to introduce you to the creatures I have named so far.
Keith Tennent, is the WEB Master of Astralian and New Zealand military imposters. an organization set up to degrade and abuse anyone who has anything to do with looking after Veteran Welfare or causes. He also hyjacked "Australian Veteran Matters" Web Site, set up by a lady and designed to inform the Veteran community of the assistance and benefits available to them in the broader community. He now also uses that to spread his vitriole and spite to disrupt and damage Veteran well being.
It has long been bandied around the Veteran community that this "Rock Spider' was discharged from the Army, (4Field Regiment RAA Queensland) for interfering with little boys. The reason no civil charges were laid was because the Catholic Church intervened on his behalf.
Now, Fergus Fairfax, a pseudonym, not much is known about him, but some informed guesses can be made. He is ex Navy. Terminology and phrasing confirm that. He has to be reasonably close to Tennent, because their ideas are too similar to be coincidence. Specuation abounds that they may be in fact close enough to have a hand holding relationship. Hardly surprising, ex Navy and a Rock Spider!
Bob Buick, hero of the Battle of Long Tan. Awarded the MM for Bravery.
I in no way attempt or take away the plaudits or cudos due him for his exploits!
However, Bob firmly believes in the total infallability of the Army and the Defence Force. Despite 100's of cases proving that documentation and incident Reports were lost, misrecorded, deliberately altered to disavantage the Veteran, Bob continues to deny this happened. The evidence from countless Administrative Appeal Tribunals and High Court decisions are there to prove the Veterans claims, but Bob will persist in attacking the individual Veteran and accuse them of attempting to rort the system.
4)Karma:- Here we have another earth crawlng low life. Never lets little things like the truth interfere with a good lie.
I have studied his typing technique carefully, and come to the conclusion that he only types with his right hand , therefore allowing his left hand to be firmly grasped around the organ in his crutch!
There are a lot of names to go through so if you have not been mentioned yet, don't despair, your turn will come!
I have set this as a persnal task to identify all you morons and cretins that for years have gone out of your way to upset, vilify, degrade and embarrass not only the brave men that served our country in time of need but their families as well.

5) PLyon. If Krill lived on land, this life form would qualify! He would have to stand on his toes to touch the stomach of a worm.
Has never had a single idea or thought of his own, just follows the lead of the other cretins and mimics their dross. If a brain scan were ordered, would probably find it still wrapped in plastic. I bet his parents would be proud of him, if they had the nerve to own up! I'd almost feel sorry for him, because if I had a dog like that, I'd take it to the Vet to be put down.
I really did toy with the idea of calling him an imbecile, but decided against it because there are just too many syllables.
« Last Edit: Friday16April2010 by Zion » Logged
Steel

« Reply #20 on: Friday16April2010 »

More krapp from Krikke

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. G'Day Tiffany. Sorry it has taken so long to reply.
Let me try to explain so that it makes some sort of linear sense, remembering that this is a one sided commentary on issues that are brought up on a nonaligned Veterans Network.
Many years ago an organization naming itself Australian, New Zealand Military Imposters, ANZMI, a self appointed group,supposedly to hunt down people pretending to be veterans. Along the way, they hijacked a web site called Australian Veteran Matters, and proceeded to derail anyone who refused to agree with their methods or policies.
Their membership are all anonymous subscribers, their web server is operated from overseas.
Formal complaints and requests for assistance have been made to Police at all State levels, Australian Federal Police, and the Federal Communications Minister.
They obtain personal records from National Archives under FOI, then use that information in a selected method to undermine a targeted Veteran in a position that benefits the community as a whole. Many times these Veterans are not in a position to help themselves, an example being Neil Weekes, A member of the Prime Minister's Advisory Council.
They used my name to publish their site on the www, without my knowledge.
Continual complaints to the authorities, through all methods are constantly ignored or we are told nothing is to be done because the server is overseas and can not be traced.
This site was set up, including public advertising, in order to get them to respond more often and more vehemently on the other format, in order to be able to obtain clues as to who the individuals might be that are perpetrating these obscene misrepresentations and have them formally charged as the cyber- stalkers they are.
So, hopefully that explains the purpose behind this campaign. To trap these mongrels that pick so freely on those that can't defend themselves. Cheers. Alan.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=130616105686&topic=12785&post=91708#post91708
Steel

« Reply #19 on: Thursday10December2009 »

More from criikey it's Krikke

Well, well, well! What a strange time and turn around!
All of a sudden the bigoted, abusive, disruptive, contributers to ANZMI/AVM have either gone very quiet, or have gone into hiding.
Not surprising either, considering that three of the perpetrators have now been publicly named, and reported to the authorities!
Two, who were very briefly on side were thrown out by the thugs for daring to question procedure and policy.
The Mad Galahs have now gained two very astute converts.
This proves that patience and persistence will produce results.
Don't pity the perpetrators, they were given ample opportunity to cease and desist. That they failed to do so will now result in whatever the authorities decide is appropriate. As it should.
Hopefully, it will be a lesson to anyone else who thinks it is all right to pick on the helpless and disabled, or those that are not in a position to defend themselves in our community!
Congratulations to all those who contributed to this happy situation. A job well done! But not over.
There are still some nasties to eliminate. Don't pack the Mortein away just yet! Nooks and crannies are still infested.
The " illiterate" immigrant, Alan.
Ethelred
« Reply #18 on: Sunday22November2009 »

Wild man from Borneo Phil Holder from Orange has put this lot out. Geeez it never ceases to amaze me what little boys the galahs are. Phil old boy it's not avm who will be quaking in their shoes over the news article you and Bernie put out but Krikke and his defamatory facebook site.

If I was Krikke I would read what you have sent very very carefully.  Kiss Anyway just where is your proof that "Tennet" sic controls avm.  Huh

To: Alister.Jordan Sec to PM ; bob.baldwin.MP ; Hobart Examiner ; John Cobb MP ; Kenny Chris (M Turnbull MP) ; Louise Markus MP ; Martin for Griffiths ; mike kelly MP ; PMAC ; sen fielding ; sen joyce ; sen joyce vis Allender ; sen lundy ; TPI Fed. ; wilson tuckey MP ; wayne swan MP
Cc: blueryan ; Naval Assoc ; RARA National Secretary ; RSL NAT ADMIN ; RSL VIC ; TPI NSW ; TPI SA ; TPI WA Pres ; vvfa
Sent: Sunday, 22 November 2009 8:11 AM
Subject: Legal Precedent Now Set!!!!!!

HOT DIGGITY DOG.   LET THE BELL RING.   NOW IS THE TIME OF TIMES TO KNOW THOSE WHO WRITE REAP WHAT THEY SOW.....
MAY THE AUSTVETMATTERS WEBSITE ETC RUN BY Tennet & "Friends" BECOME A DISASTER FOR THEY DEFINITELY NEED TO REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN ABOUT FELLOW VETERANS.
QUESTION:  WILL THE POLITICIANS REQUEST/DEMAND THAT THE AFP BECOME INVOLVED AND PUT A STOP TO TENNET AND Company.....
Phil Holder

Date: 22/11/2009 10:40:00 AM
To: Recipient list suppressed:,
Subject: Legal Precedent Now Set!!!!!!

* FACEBOOK.jpg (51.45 KB, 314x971 - viewed 862 times.)
Fergus
« Reply #17 on: Sunday22November2009 »

Krikke like Wiltshire, makes broad statements without a skerrick of evidence.  In relation to his email about AVM shown below, we ask that he please produce evidence of:

1.      “turning on each other, snapping and snarling, and giving each other up!”
2        ANZMI and AVM being related.
3.      “we will sit on the sidelines and watch you self destruct”

Nobody at AVM can “give each other up” as nobody has knowledge as to who the contributors are.

AVM has no knowledge of the workings of ANZMI, however, like most decent veterans they do support their work. Questions in relation to ANZMI should be directed to Mad Galah Jim Wilstshire, aka James Royals, aka TJ who was once a member of ANZMI.

Mr Augustus Krikke please provide evidence of the self destruction of AVM.

The idiot Mad Galahs will pee themselves with glee at what Krikke has written, decent veterans will recognize it simply as empty words written by a moron.

At AVM we require that each statement be supported by irrefutable evidence. The Mad Galahs, feed on silly, and often insane conspiracy theories dreamed up in the minds of their members who proudly proclaim themselves to be mentally ill.

Krikke the "amused watcher" cannot claim mental illness, his problem is that he has a low Intelligence Quotient, which means he will never get better.

Aye

Fergus

----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 12:52 AM
Subject: AVM & ANZMI. Trouble and Strife!

To: petersaj@bigpond.net.au
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2009 8:04 AM
Subject: AVM & ANZMI. Trouble and Strife.

The great thing about creating disharmony and discord is that eventually the target gets disoriented and confused if it is kept up long enough!

We are starting to see this with our nasty little group of Thugs,

That's the difference between real Veterans and the bottom dwellers that purport to be! Real Veterans band together, care and cover each other, and protect themselves from creatures that do not belong!

So, ANZMI and AVM, keep up your asinine attempts, because what you are doing, is what no-one has been able to do for a long time. You are uniting the Veteran community against a common foe!!

Even the previously most disconcerned Veterans in the community now realize what a terrible stain you are on the efforts of all Australians to maintain the concepts of a fair go and mateship!

Your bias and bigotry will be your undoing. Meanwhile, and we can get on to the more important things.

Amused Watcher. A.J. Krikke
« Last Edit: Sunday22November2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Sunday22November2009 »

To: daktari5113@optusnet.com.au ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: AVM & ANZMI. Trouble and Strife!

Thanks for the help there Allen,

Now there Mr Krikke. From what the little people tell me you have been sitting on a swivel chair ever since you left preschool. A fence sitter is what I was told, no guts, no brains, and no balls is what they say out this way of Little Krikke.  I find it hard to beleave this type of thing that the little people are saying about you, but then there has never been any real proof to denigh it.
xxx

PS, yep I'm back!!!  Have you ever thought about joining the AVM group. They have a great retirement programe, just out of this world.

----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 12:52 AM
Subject: AVM & ANZMI. Trouble and Strife!

To: petersaj@bigpond.net.au
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2009 8:04 AM
Subject: AVM & ANZMI. Trouble and Strife.

The great thing about creating disharmony and discord is that eventually the target gets disoriented and confused if it is kept up long enough!

We are starting to see this with our nasty little group of Thugs, turning on each other, snapping and snarling, and giving each other up!

That's the difference between real Veterans and the bottom dwellers that purport to be! Real Veterans band together, care and cover each other, and protect themselves from creatures that do not belong!

So, ANZMI and AVM, keep up your asinine attempts, because what you are doing, is what no-one has been able to do for a long time. You are uniting the Veteran community against a common foe!!

Even the previously most disconcerned Veterans in the community now realize what a terrible stain you are on the efforts of all Australians to maintain the concepts of a fair go and mateship!

Your bias and bigotry will be your undoing. Meanwhile we will sit on the sidelines and watch you self destruct, and we can get on to the more important things.

Amused Watcher. A.J. Krikke

Steel

« Reply #15 on: Sunday22November2009 »

The latest words of "wisdom" from Krikke

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. 

We are starting to see this with our nasty little group of Thugs, turning on each other, snapping and snarling, and giving each other up!
Your bias and bigotry will be your undoing. Meanwhile we will sit on the sidelines and watch you self destruct, and we can get on to the more important things.
Amused Watcher. A.J. Krikke.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Thursday24September2009 »

forgotten1 point noted.

Krikke used the attached logo on an email he distributed and which we have.

* krikke_logo.jpg (10.29 KB, 153x203 - viewed 801 times.)
* Krikke_logo_email.doc (36.5 KB - downloaded 387 times.)
« Last Edit: Thursday24September2009 by Cassius » Logged

forgotten1

« Reply #13 on: Thursday24September2009 »

The logo Krikke was using was a yellow circle with a bird (possibly a magpie? it's black & white?) with it's wings outspread... he's removed it from the page listing for some reason )maybe its copyrighted?) but has neglected to remove it from the FB advertising for the page.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Friday18September2009 »

Logo

* afhlogo.jpg (10.29 KB, 153x203 - viewed 814 times.)

KCUF
« Reply #11 on: Friday18September2009 »

I would be very interested is viewing the logo that Krikke is using. If it is the one added below I would
debate the issue of it belonging to 1 Aust Fld Hospital because this logo was designed and always used
by the first medical unit in Vietnam ..... 2 Fld Amb.

* Vampire_Logo.png (22.93 KB, 191x273 - viewed 781 times.)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Friday18September2009 »

We have sent the following to the official 1 Australian Field Hospital Association.

Good morning.
We wish to draw your attention to the appalling online behaviour of a member of 1st Australian Field Hospital in Vietnam. He has a xxx page at xxxxxxxx

His name is A.J. Krikke.  He can be contacted at daktari5113@optusnet.com.au

We are not sure if he is authorised to use your logo on his emails which he has done.

This man is a severe embarrassment to all former Medics and we would ask that if he is a member of your Association he be confronted with his behaviour.

Details of his behaviour can be found on our forum

THE LATEST FROM MERRY MEDIC KRIKKE

http://austvetmatters.net/avmforum/index.php?topic=120.msg1261;boardseen#new

And yes we will be sending all his sick information to the 1 Aust
Field Hospital Association and will point out he is using their logo.

Sincerely yours.
AVM WEBSITE

« Last Edit: Friday18September2009 by Cassius » Logged

Fergus
« Reply #9 on: Friday18September2009 »

Krikke is a lying despicable man.  He wrote childish and ridiculous accusations against people he believes to be AVM contributors. The bloody idiot has attacked the wrong people.

After getting a bloody nose from the AVM response he now cries “I’m a poor little migrant boy who served as a heroic medic during the war”   

He also says

“and it is these very people that allow me to say to you, there is nothing you can do or say or threaten me with, that is ever going to take that away from me.

The point is we didn’t threaten this goose (read what was said) we simply pointed out his shortcomings and suggested that those he wrongly believes are involved with AVM may respond in kind. So far, have seen no evidence of that happening.

He says “Well, hear you have all been having a fine time at my expense”  What the hell does he think he was doing when he wrote filth and lies about AVM contributors.

In his initial broadside he included the homosexual card now he has introduced an aides innuendo into his latest email  “KT, & FF, you might like to check the Aids Register. You might be surprised at what you find in there!!”   

That tactic is unforgivable.  For Krikke who has spent his life working in the medical field, to say such a thing is beyond comprehension and a straight out despicable lie that should see him expelled from all Medical associations he happens to be a member of.  AVM can absorb any truthful criticism  but are contemptuous of people like Krikke who like pathological liars will say anything to support  illogical arguments.

Krikke tries to excuse his behaviour by pulling the patriotic string.

“ I was proud to be accepted to be given the opportunity to defend the country I chose to call my home. I actually got to serve, on Active Duty with the finest Army this country ever produced! I met and helped look after the bravest men that anyone is ever likely to meet.”

Well you bloody clown so was every other soldier, and that statement does not excuse your disgraceful conduct.

Krikke is so stupid that he associates the good name of his Vietnam unit, 1Aust Fd Hospital with his attacks on AVM by using the unit logo on his email. I guarantee that members of that association will shudder when they read his words.

Krikke is the epitome of a Mad Galah, he acts like a Mad Galah, writes like a Mad Galah, whines like a Mad Galah and lies like a Mad Galah. The Mad Galahs will be proud of him, but bet the 1 Aust Fd Hospital Association are appalled. 

Aye

Fergus

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2009 11:56 AM
Subject: ANZMI, AVM, AussieDigger, KT, FF, et al.

To the anonymous Crowd

Well, hear you have all been having a fine time at my expense. Notice "hear" because I blocked everything from you cowards. But, it has got people talking about my comments about you on Facebook. Incidentally, you wasted your time deleting it, it will be up again in about an hour! So, you know I am an ex Army Medic. Just to let you know, I continued in a similar career after discharge. That will come in handy later. You also determined I was an immigrant. So, you will have to excuse my poor literary skills! But being an immigrant gives me several advantages many of you did not have. I was able to choose to come to Australia. I was able to choose to become an Australian citizen. I was proud to be accepted to be given the opportunity to defend the country I chose to call my home. I actually got to serve, on Active Duty with the finest Army this country ever produced! I met and helped look after the bravest men that anyone is ever likely to meet. I am still in awe, every day, of the privilege! And it is these very people that allow me to say to you, there is nothing you can do or say or threaten me with, that is ever going to take that away from me. So, go ahead, have your fun, play your mind games, enjoy yourselves. By staying anonymous, you just prove to everyone that you will never fit in!

Cheers. Augustinus. J. Krikke.

PS. KT, & FF, you might like to check the Aids Register. You might be surprised at what you find in there!!
« Last Edit: Friday18September2009 by Cassius » Logged
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #8 on: Friday18September2009 »

Gee whiz,
I just opened my emails and lo and behold mad galah mailman Petersen has sent out an email from our medical miracle man Krikke who makes apologies for himself and who makes more threats.

Geeez our boy Krikke is a sicko. I'll paste his email below. He must have a guilty conscience the way he has framed his email. According to the gospel of Krikke ANZMI, AVM,KT,FF and Aussie Digger are all one and the same, yet he provides no proof. Like that little giggly gossipy girl in the school yard who used to cause so much trouble he runs around the place, gossiping and making wild allegations yet provides no proof of any link between those he names.

What a pathetic creature this bloke is. He obviously suffers from survivor guilt complex. He would desperately love to be able to say he was a front line Soldier but now he has been outed as a medic he is running for cover. He always gave the impression he served as a front line Soldier, though he was too cunning to ever say it and get caught out. Why can't he be happy with what he did instead of trying to give the impression he was something he never was. There are far too many in our community who try to be in ESOs what they never were in the Services.

Ohhh, and he alludes that KT and FF are on the AIDS register. Jesus help us. How sick is this prick.

Anyway this is the latest from this girl and gossip.

PS...before anybody jumps down my throat and accuses me of belittling medics I'm not. What I am doing is standing against ANYBODY who pretends or lies that they were something they were not, and this includes front line Soldiers.

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2009 11:56 AM
Subject: ANZMI, AVM, AussieDigger, KT, FF, et al.

To the Anonymous Crowd.       

Well, hear you have all been having a fine time at my expense. Notice "hear" because I blocked everything from you cowards. But, it has got people talking about my comments about you on Facebook. Incidentally, you wasted your time deleting it, it will be up again in about an hour! So, you know I am an ex Army Medic. Just to let you know, I continued in a similar career after discharge. That will come in handy later. You also determined I was an immigrant. So, you will have to excuse my poor literary skills! But being an immigrant gives me several advantages many of you did not have. I was able to choose to come to Australia. I was able to choose to become an Australian citizen. I was proud to be accepted to be given the opportunity to defend the country I chose to call my home. I actually got to serve, on Active Duty with the finest Army this country ever produced! I met and helped look after the bravest men that anyone is ever likely to meet. I am still in awe, every day, of the privilege! And it is these very people that allow me to say to you, there is nothing you can do or say or threaten me with, that is ever going to take that away from me. So, go ahead, have your fun, play your mind games, enjoy yourselves. By staying anonymous, you just prove to everyone that you will never fit in!

Cheers. Augustinus. J. Krikke.

PS. KT, & FF, you might like to check the Aids Register. You might be surprised at what you find in there!!
Brutus

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

Wow... what a sick little puppy this Krikke is..  seems to have an obsession with Rock Spiders and other things dark and twisted..

I note that once again Bob Buick's name has been dragged into the fray.. 

Now Bob can certainly tell it like it is and needs no help in defending himself, he is one tough man who has had this sort of drivel thrown at him before.  One thing Bob has that this shallow and pathetic Krikke will never have and that is the honour to have fought beside many other brave young men who faced a determined and fanatical enemy force with the tactical advantage of at least 20 to 1.

Much more life threatening than a clash with a bar girl in Vung Tau I am sure..

To describe Bob Buick and the others mentioned as "these poor excuses of humanity " really shows up who the real poor excuse for humanity is and that would be none other than "KRIKKE, Augustinus Johannes"  who is so obviously a total wanker !!
dodger39
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

Dodger 39

Let's not prop him up with a "lack of English" excuse. He has been in Australia for at least 40 years. His English can't be too poor if he was a Medical Corp Corporal in 1971.  His poor judgement, use of innuendo, lack of evidence, disgraceful accusations, lack of logic, and use of rash generalisations have nothing to do with supposed paucity of English. Add to that list that he is a Mad Galah and stalwart conspiracy theorist and you have a description of  Augustinus Johannes Krikke. In short he is a simpleton trying to work beyond his capabilities and making a real goose of himself.

Aye

Fergus

Fergus,
I am not making excuses for what this Krikke idiot has said, I merely point out that his poor spelling, grammar and sentence construction could be due to the fact that he is not of English descent. I see bad spelling and grammar everyday on the various sites I visit (including British ex servicemens sites).Even one of our Senators (Senator Fielding) can't spell correctly.

Attack Krikke for what he has said and done, not for his poor grasp of the English language.

What he has said in the article you posted deserves the utmost condemnation and I'm with you all the way on that point.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

Krikke is well known for his stupid, arrogant big mouth and his strident support of all things mad galah. This sicko unfortunately sees himself as a leading light advisor to the Veterans of South Australia on matters to do with their entitlements and health care. Don't ever get him to do a claim for you because now you see his real self.

He did serve as a Medic at 1 Fd Hospital in Vietnam. That is correct.

I wouldn't think of trying to pretend I was a hospital medic in Vietnam and thus will not buy into the job they did, so why doesn't he keep his mouth shut about matters involved in combat, matters he knows nothing about.

His attacks on people using sexual innuendo and smear is just so typical of the mad galah tactics. They never answer the questions asked of them about their appalling behaviour and never offer any sensible solutions to our entitlements and health care problems but ALWAYS respond to any who question them or even look sideways at them by attacking private lives with drivel and base cowardice. NOBODY is off bounds to their vile, personal attacks from the Governor General down.

People like Krikke, as Fergus points out, who have a morbid fascination with the private lives of others, particularly their sexual orientation, have serious issues which they need to address. Those who are happy with who they are never wonder what others are doing in their bedrooms.

Krikke, miracle medical man, you are a disgrace to our community and your behaviour once again helps to tear the Vietnam Veteran community apart and you do this for no other reason than it gives your sick, warped mind pleasure.

Get a life.
krt1.

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

This Gronk Brother Krikke doesn't even know how to use spell check on his computer. If he was ever in the military he would have been a Hygiene Waller 1st class. Having analysed his drivel closely I find it is full of Sh#t. By studying his method of putting some words into proper context it can be seen he has his mother assisting him. But then we should never berate the attempts of any New Australian when they attempt to communicate with us Native Australians using their limited grasp of our vocabulary.

Brother Krikke I will pray for you and your valid attempt to fit in with the good men of the Australian Armed Services. I will always support your right to be totally wrong no matter how long you keep it up for. You like us native Australians are entitled to your say. But please keep it short, as we do have more to tell.
Fergus
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday15September2009 »

Dodger 39

Let's not prop him up with a "lack of English" excuse. He has been in Australia for at least 40 years. His English can't be too poor if he was a Medical Corp Corporal in 1971.  His poor judgement, use of innuendo, lack of evidence, disgraceful accusations, lack of logic, and use of rash generalisations have nothing to do with supposed paucity of English. Add to that list that he is a Mad Galah and stalwart conspiracy theorist and you have a description of  Augustinus Johannes Krikke. In short he is a simpleton trying to work beyond his capabilities and making a real goose of himself.

Aye

Fergus
dodger39
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday15September2009 »

Would this be the one, from the VVNR

KRIKKE, Augustinus Johannes

Royal Australian Army Medical Corps

Summary of Unit Name(s)                    Start Date                     End Date
1st Australian Field Hospital                    25/06/1970                 23/06/1971 

Place of Birth  Tilburg NEDERLAND  (Could account for his poor English)
« Last Edit: Tuesday15September2009 by dodger39 » Logged
Boots

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday15September2009 »

Is this Krikke guy for real???

What are his qualifications to speak on behalf of veterans??

Can't see him in the Vietnam Nominal Roll

His command of the English language is minimal so perhaps he has a "learning disability"

Can't help but feel sorry for such a total moron.

Boots
Fergus
« on: Tuesday15September2009 »

Augustinus (Allan) Krikke daktari5113@optusnet.com.au  is a hard core Mad Galah who has put together a web page.  The text from his page is shown below.

The trouble with people like Augustinus Krikke is that he doesn't know how obnoxious he is, and he has no grasp of grammar, spelling, logic or reality. It is no wonder the Veteran Community is in turmoil when less than talented dills like him are involved in managing Pension Applications and serve on  ESO Committees.

Krikke set out to do an expose' on Veterans who contribute to AVM, but has presented not one piece of cogent evidence to support his claims. His writing is just silly accusations, assumptions, innuendo and scurrilous gutter talk.

He accuses Fergus of being a homosexual and asserts he lives up in Rockhampton.  Fergus does not live in Rockhampton, and  he finds accusations that Navy personnel are generally homosexuals to be obnoxious. Krikke says:

"Specuation (sic) abounds that they may be in fact close enough to have a hand holding relationship. Hardly surprising, ex Navy"  

Perhaps some of Fergus's Navy friends may wish to comment on the rash generalisation Krikke makes about Navy sexual orientation

People like Krikke who are obsessed with sexual orientation are usually disturbed individuals. Krikke's writings are indicative of low intelligence and a disturbed mind. The Mad Galahs have a tactic, as a first line of defence, they accuse any who oppose them of being Paedophiles or homosexual, and as a backup, drug runners and murderers. Those tactics are simply despicable.

Krikke has no grasp of the difference between AVM and ANZMI. Fergus believes they are two entirely different entities as stated on the home page of AVM and whilst Fergus contributes to AVM he has no idea of the identity of others involved with AVM. Should this gutter snipe have evidence relating to these two organisations he should present it.

He is also wrong in his statement that AVM was stolen from Maryanne Martinek. This is what was said:

"He also hyjacked "Australian Veteran Matters" Web Site, set up by a lady and designed to inform the Veteran community of the assistance and benefits available to them in the broader community."

Why not ask Maryanne. She may not think like I do, but I know she will tell you the truth about the genesis of her AVM site and that it was started after this AVM site, as a tactic to counter the influence of this AVM site.

It is not possible to refute assertions made by Krikke, as no evidence has been produced to refute, simply put, there is no substance to his emotional "Disney Land" ravings. He uses cliche`s and sexual innuendo, without the benefit of any evidence to support his assertions. It is believed he is so intellectually inept that he does not understand the concept of logic.

I decided long ago to not hate anybody. Everyone has a spark of decency within them and so I feel sorry for Krikke as he has exposed so much of his personality it is obvious he needs urgent help and support.

The only accurate piece of information from Krikke is how authorities are not interested in the Mad Galah "Sir sir sir look what they have done"  reports to State and Federal Police authorities. Stupid Wiltshire is forever stating that all who oppose the Mad Galahs can expect a sombre knock on their doors from "The Man"  We have known all along that the big Galah Wiltshire is telling lies.  Krikke has given the game away when he said  "yet the Authorities will do nothing to assist or chastise these animals."

And by the way Krikke if Bob Buick reads what you have written you should be assured he will invoke Newtons third law, which will be:

Whenever a body (Krikke) exerts a force on a second body, (Buick)  the second body exerts a force on the first body and the forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. Good luck.

What a low intelligence loser.

Now read what he has said.

Aye

Fergus

What Krikke wrote

Veterans Against Frauds, Anonymous posts, Liars and Troublmakers. wroteon September 12, 2009 at 12:25am

O.K. This is a fairly simple concept. there have been any number of psuedo Veterans on the Net, bad mouthing the Veterans who have been doing the right thing, and looking after Veterans and their families.
Whether it be as Volunteers, in the capacity as Pension and Welfare Officers, or working on committees of ex Service Organizations to try and make a difference. It seems the harder all these Volunteers work, there is a group of mongrels and sadists who take great pleasure in Attacking them and ridiculing their efforts.
These actions are nothing short of Cyber Stalking and unwarranted abuse, yet the Authorities will do nothing to assist or chastise these animals.
So, it is my intention to name these poor excuses of humanity on this site.
Some we do not know the real name of, because, as the spineless pieces of trash that they are, they are too gutless to identify themselves with their true names.

1) Kieth Tennent
2) Fergus Fairfax
3) Bob buick
I will continue to add to the list in coming days, so all can see the extent of cowardice that exists from people who are sick and twisted individuals.

Now, allow me to start to introduce you to the creatures I have named so far.
Keith Tennent, is the WEB Master of Astralian and New Zealand military imposters. an organization set up to degrade and abuse anyone who has anything to do with looking after Veteran Welfare or causes. He also hyjacked "Australian Veteran Matters" Web Site, set up by a lady and designed to inform the Veteran community of the assistance and benefits available to them in the broader community. He now also uses that to spread his vitriole and spite to disrupt and damage Veteran well being.
It has long been bandied around the Veteran community that this "Rock Spider' was discharged from the Army, (4Field Regiment RAA Queensland) for interfering with little boys. The reason no civil charges were laid was because the Catholic Church intervened on his behalf.
Now, Fergus Fairfax, a pseudonym, not much is known about him, but some informed guesses can be made. He is ex Navy. Terminology and phrasing confirm that. He has to be reasonably close to Tennent, because their ideas are too similar to be coincidence. Specuation abounds that they may be in fact close enough to have a hand holding relationship. Hardly surprising, ex Navy and a Rock Spider!
Bob Buick, hero of the Battle of Long Tan. Awarded the MM for Bravery.
I in no way attempt or take away the plaudits or cudos due him for his exploits!
However, Bob firmly believes in the total infallability of the Army and the Defence Force. Despite 100's of cases proving that documentation and incident Reports were lost, misrecorded, deliberately altered to disavantage the Veteran, Bob continues to deny this happened. The evidence from countless Administrative Appeal Tribunals and High Court decisions are there to prove the Veterans claims, but Bob will persist in attacking the individual Veteran and accuse them of attempting to rort the system.
4)Karma:- Here we have another earth crawlng low life. Never lets little things like the truth interfere with a good lie.
I have studied his typing technique carefully, and come to the conclusion that he only types with his right hand , therefore allowing his left hand to be firmly grasped around the organ in his crutch!
There are a lot of names to go through so if you have not been mentioned yet, don't despair, your turn will come!
I have set this as a persnal task to identify all you morons and cretins that for years have gone out of your way to upset, vilify, degrade and embarrass not only the brave men that served our country in time of need but their families as well.

5) PLyon. If Krill lived on land, this life form would qualify! He would have to stand on his toes to touch the stomach of a worm.
Has never had a single idea or thought of his own, just follows the lead of the other cretins and mimics their dross. If a brain scan were ordered, would probably find it still wrapped in plastic. I bet his parents would be proud of him, if they had the nerve to own up! I'd almost feel sorry for him, because if I had a dog like that, I'd take it to the Vet to be put down.
I really did toy with the idea of calling him an imbecile, but decided against it because there are just too many syllables.
« Last Edit: Tuesday15September2009 by Cassius » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: