AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday19September2019

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,370 Posts in 148 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  The battle of the Scots - Brian McKenzie flatulates.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The battle of the Scots - Brian McKenzie flatulates.  (Read 17167 times)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Sunday25October2009 »

Poor silly old macka has been worried about my welfare of late. How touching. It's good to see McKenzie is a fully paid up member of Wiltshires conspiracy theory central. I'm still here and very well thank you macka. Been very busy tho with one thing and another. You know what its like running so many websites forums email lists working with politicians ASIO CIA the Feds AWM NAA media and anybody who is anybody in the country  Cool

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Monday19October2009 »

Well there ya go. Babes in the woods. We know who the middle bloke is Phill Holder and wanted you to confirm who you are. Great. You had to be the ugly unwashed one.Thanks.

Fergus
« Reply #11 on: Monday19October2009 »

McKenzie won’t clean out his office

It’s hard to find good help these days and it is also harder to get rid of duds. You will recall I fired Brian McKenzie last week but the damn Sassenach won’t leave the building, and insists on lighting up my day with pigs ears of wisdom.

I suppose it will be character building for him to mix with a better class of veteran for a while.

Brian, if you insist on being my aide de camp by all means hang around, but keep out of the way when I get busy.

Aye

Fergus

Brian McKenzie <oldfaithful@netspace.net.au>

toFergus Mutation - void of any Persona <fergus39@gmail.com>

dateMon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM

subject  More mistakes please fergus

mailed-bynetspace.net.au

hide details 1:11 PM (9 hours ago)

Hi Fergus,

I see you are starting to make mistakes Fergus as pointed out by Phillip Holder - wrong photo mate - but don’t worry; Phil knows the gentleman and when and where the photo was taken.

Phil’s also exposed one of the members of AVM (CERTO) who had a spray at him, just one of several individual hiding behind the AVM website making accusations of impropriety against others. The gentleman has form like a number of your AVM mates.

You best keep control of your membership criteria Fergus because the rotten apples are further degrading your reputation given your lack of persona. Then again the nature of the site is more likely to attract a rush of membership from undesirables anyway.

I will leave you to ponder these latest development Fergus. 

Regards,

Brian

Brian McKenzie

T:  03 62451717

M: 0439 030 429
« Last Edit: Monday19October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #10 on: Friday16October2009 »

Jeeez Fergus ole macka will react badly to being outed as a boaster and rubbish talker. He has to know all things and is never wrong so saith he. It was a good move to sack him for he is over weight smelly baggage. Shame the Minister listens to him but then Griffin will have to learn the hard way which is the best way. Mck rails against this forum and the use of nom de plumes. This forum openly states it is an anonymous whistle blowing site so thats fair. When Mck and his wife were skulking around the internet a few years ago using nom de plumes and causing trouble they never told anybody what they were up to. They got caught as we all know and barmy Brian went off his brain. You see he hates being caught out. It's a blow to his ego. Grow up macka and let the big boys get on with looking after vets.
Fergus
« Reply #9 on: Thursday15October2009 »

Fergus sacks Brian McKenzie

My self proclaimed personal advisor, Mad Galah Brian McKenzie, is putting in the time but his advice is crap.  In his latest email he tells me I am not listening to him – He got that right.

In addition, his email reads a bit like a resume where he is telling me how good he is and by promulgating his email through Alan Petersen he is telling all the Mad Galahs how good he is. McKenzie has an “on the nose” reputation and his self promotion simply will not serve. He needs help from someone of the stature of Harry M Miller.

He doesn’t seem to understand that if he were a successful, caring advocate as he lavishly says he is, Fergus would applaud him, however, it is his enchantment with the Mad Galahs, and his support of wannabes like Harry Kirkman that leaves his reputation in tatters and his job prospects as an advisor very sullied.  Good work in one area does not cancel out abominable behaviour in another area, they are two separate entities. Fergus has no interest in McKenzie’s self promotion of his skills as an advocate. He is only interested in his odious behaviour as a Mad Galah.

McKenzie, during this discourse I have concluded that you are in fact not the man for the job to advise Fergus. 

You are fired.

Aye

Fergus

tofergus39@gmail.com

dateWed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM
subjectAre you confused fergus?
mailed-bynetspace.net.au

hide details 9:53 PM (10 hours ago)

Dear Fergus, 
I have been a volunteer in the ex-service community since about 1972 in a number of roles with both the RSL and the VVAA. My activities accelerated in about 1994 when I discovered I had a flair for Advocacy.

It was a natural progression for me Fergus (as an Infantry soldier), looking after my mates after my military service.

Just so you understand what Advocates do Fergus, we stand beside our veteran mates, their widows and their families providing advice, guidance and support when dealing with governments and their administrative arm - providing representation through thick and thin.

As an Advocate Fergus any advice I provide is well thought out and given with the best of intentions.

I am disappointed that on this occasion your best option was to ridicule me as a dismal failure as your adviser, because you don’t know the difference between advice and pointing out your shortcomings.

Fergus you are too preoccupied with denying and defending your failings, than listening or considering advice from anybody.

Regards,

Brian

Brian McKenzie

« Last Edit: Thursday15October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Fergus
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday13October2009 »

Brian McKenzie exhibits the qualities of a leading and proud Mad Galah and in recent times has taken it upon himself to become a volunteer  Fergus advisor.  Unfortunately as an advisor he is a dismal failure. Like all Mad Galahs he delivers only "colourful" assumptions.

His latest was to offer “private” advice to Fergus and then tell his mates through the Mad Galah mailman Alan Petersen that he had sent some private emails that were sending AVM into panic.  He wrote:

“I would suggest that the genesis for the panic is the recent exposure and the attention the main offenders have received publically and via private emails. Fortunately this scampering has only left them more vulnerable and more exposed.”  

There is nothing written by McKenzie that in anyway resembles reality he has donned his “trick cyclist” cap, waxes lyrical, and through his words displays what a great Mad Galah he is.  For instance he says:

“I can sense your frustration Fergus, due to your self imposed hurdle by remaining anonymous. Puts a dent in your pride and makes you uncomfortable doesn’t it? Nobody knows the real you.”

As Wing Commander of the Mad Galahs, McKenzie clearly defines who he is and what he stands for. 

Aye

Fergus

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Monday, 12 October 2009 4:18 AM
Subject:  THE AVM WEBSITE **POSTS

Allen.The latest offering by a mutation on the AVM website just mirrors what I have described previously; the main contributors are simply a few mutations of the more volatile individuals that you can count on one hand.

There has been considerable activity recently behind the scenes at AVM scampering to restructure, manipulating and providing veiled threats and excuses why they have chosen anonymity. I would suggest that the genesis for the panic is the recent exposure and the attention the main offenders have received publically and via private emails. Fortunately this scampering has only left them more vulnerable and more exposed. 

As I have stated previously, there are inherent risks in choosing to operate anonymously, devoid of any real character or credibility and this is a hurdle to them seeking sound legal advice. Can you imagine the difficulties AVM connections would have briefing a solicitor and receiving sound legal advice about what amounts to conducting “Trials by Internet” based on assumptions and a lack of evidence?

The recent revelations confirm what many internet commentators have been saying for some time.

I would suggest that several individuals at AVM are now in an uncomfortable corner.

That’s all for now
Regards, Brian,
Brian McKenzie

to  fergus39@gmail.com

dateWed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM
subjectA quite heart to heart!
mailed-bynetspace.net.au

hide details Oct 7 (6 days ago)

I can sense your frustration Fergus, due to your self imposed hurdle by remaining anonymous. Puts a dent in your pride and makes you uncomfortable doesn’t it? Nobody knows the real you.

Unfortunately that’s the risk you take. Those of us that are exposed to your material only take it at on face value. We have no choice, other than to make judgments about you on what you write and methods you use to deliver your messages. You can hardly blame us for that.  Now this situation wouldn’t make you feel good about your self - if it bothers you - you best grow a crocodile skin like me.

Fergus from my point of view you are void of any real persona because of your modus operandi. More recently you have chosen to play the man encouraged by a couple of your more volatile colleagues. I have dealt with some of your carping colleagues before, the ones that see themselves as helpers to the revolution.

The assumptions you make and some of your colleagues make are all too familiar, material concocted by unsavory characters with malicious intent, fueled by jealousy and their own lack of achievement. None of them feel good about themselves either. You have let yourself down Fergus by playing the man.

Consider this Fergus. As the Global Moderator of the AVM website one of your star players (and an Administrator at that) has been exposed. This is bound to eventually reflect badly on the objectives of the AVM website and not only because of the carping by the people you target either. The more they write the better chance we have to identify perpetrators. But I will draw the line at naming one individual I supported to have him awarded his TPI. (Privacy issues)   

Given that there is a court order involved here, and that AVM is knowingly providing the opportunity and the means for him to continue to offend (be it anonymously) then I can see AVM in a very vulnerable position. I don’t think I need to remind you about the techniques employed by a barrister in court to get the truth once the person responsible for the AVO realises he has struck gold.

I see your ranting paranoid mate “Spartakus” is in fine form, continuing to salivate about frauds, nothing about deviants, making known his obsessions with passion on both forums with the news of the fake POW in Queensland. I am glad he wasn’t with me at the sharp end. We had people who demonstrated ‘strength of character’ something your mate seems to lack.

I’ll leave you to ponder any action you might feel is appropriate Fergus, but don’t take your time.

Regards,

Brian

Brian McKenzie

M: 0439 030 429

tofergus39@gmail.com

dateMon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:41 AM
subjectRE: A quite heart to heart!
mailed-bynetspace.net.au

hide details Oct 12 (1 day ago)

Dear Fergus (with mutations, void of persona),

What a disappointment you are. I see you and your colleagues have lowered the bar even further at AVM. Is that because of the recent exposure or the fact you all have been challenged by facts and information questioning your character and modus operandi? It’s now becoming routine for AVM to play the man, casting aspersion on the character of good people and their families by inferrence. A very low act Fergus.

Unfortunately this type of behaviour is not consistent with the qualities for good soldiering. I have to assume that you and some of your colleagues are in the tormented low acheiver catergory, because people who display strength of character set high standards for themselves and for those they command.

I did think at one stage that you may have been a helper in the veteran community.  If you were, your current behaviour has undermined anything good that you may have done previously.

Anonymously shafting and attempting to destroy your peers is not good medicine for the soul. Being dishonest never lets you feel good about yourself either, does it Fergus?

Any further communication between us from now on will be made public.

Regards,

Brian
« Last Edit: Tuesday13October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Ethelred
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday13October2009 »

Jeeez there has been a frenzied flurry from McKenzie trying to find out who Fergus is. Looks like old faithful Brian is infatuated with Fergus now when not that long ago he said to ignore Fergus. These days old Macka is spending hours and hours pouring over the AVM website and this forum and another website and has come up with all sorts of gobblegook and theories on who is who. I'm sorry Macka from the way Fergus talks he is already spoken for so your infatuation will get you nowhere. It's all a bit mad and wacky though because not that long ago old failthfull had this to say.

To: 'Allen J Petersen'
Sent: Thursday, 1 January 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: Fergus is a time waster

I have just returned home after a day of kite flying with the grandkids. Who cares about the identity of Fergus Fairfax?

"It" is clearly a time waster with zilch to offer anything remotely positive or to the benefit to the ex-service community - where far too much time is devoted to "it".

Fergus gets "its"rocks off at other peoples expense - ignore "it" and move on.

The lack of recognition and the non circulation of "its" material will see "it" fade away into obscurity, like the rest of the accredited "tools" in the puppet master bag of tricks.

If you're remotely interested in the writings of Fergus Fairfax then visit the "tools" website
Time for a beer!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the mad galah leader has gone from one extreme to another. With that type of leadership the mad galah heads will be spinning more than ever. Make up your little mind macka....either you are infatuated with Fergus or you are not. The best way to end a relationship is clean and quick. Call it all off. It's going nowhere.

Who would spend all his time trying to find out who Fergus is and then like the other mad galahs come up with so many alternatives.

The mind boggles.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sunday11October2009 »

Hooly dooly I've been sent this gem from one of our supporters. Thank you kind lady. What can I say. I've always acknowledged I was affected by my service but I have missed something. I am schizo, two personalities, two names and whatever ya call it. Better get this seen to.

Old faithful is way off the mark again. That's not surprising because all mad galah executive officers should be sacked for incompetence error idiocy and just being way wrong.

Here is Mckenzies latest take as far as I know. Mabye more will come in. Oh I like Fergus idea of putting the mg stuff in italics. Then again am I Fergus. Stuffed if I know. Ask old faithful.

To: 'Allen Petersen'
Sent: Thursday, 8 October 2009 10:33 AM
Subject: Re IMPROVE AUDITING VETAFFAIRS... **POSTS

Allen, I agree with Clive Mitchell Taylor. 

This debate has been taken over by a few in the Veteran community who seem to be preoccupied with fraudsters or wannabe’s, so lets put things in perspective.

It’s a fact that there are fraudsters in every walk of life, including the veteran community. To suggest it’s a massive problem just in the veteran community is fanciful. Yes I have assisted veterans with over payment issues that occurred quite innocently and where the DVA has been at fault that over payment was written off as there was no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing.  DVA already have a process in place and each time they modify that process when necessary.

Yes I too have exposed frauds and those who have embellished their military service. The frauds went to goal and the wannabe’s apologised after undergoing re-education - my style. 

I see my old and new sparring partners Mr.Tennent (aka Cassius, Casper and Spartakus) and a few ‘cloak and dagger’ people at AMV are doing us a disservice by cunningly riding on the back of the POW Rex Crane matter (and other matters), salivating at the mouth, attempting to impose their ideology and obsessions on the rest of us.

Mostly, I feel to substantiate their behaviour toward sick fellow veterans who they routinely label frauds and wannabe’s.  I certainly respect the right of others to present their views but at times draw the line at the methods used to express or impose those views on others. Below is a sample of one individual emotive handy work:

VV CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO ACT ON FRAUDS

fraud is a fraud is a fraud....a wannabe is a wannabe is a
wannabe.....end of story. No excuses, no guilt shifting, no pandering,
no forgiving, no looking for the good points to erase the bad points.
Any ESO and any War Veteran who makes excuses for frauds wannabes and
conmen/women is not worth their salt. To excuse these sickos is to
relieve oneself on the blood of the Killed in Action.

Now really, whoever produced this irrational little gem needs an attitude change, to experience happiness instead of self imposed torment. I personally find it offensive to even mention our brothers in arms (who made the supreme sacrifice) in such a way to bolster and gain credence to substantiate an unethical practice.

Please give us a break away from your usual emotive claptrap, most of us recognise opportunism and attempts to deceive, a mile away.

Regards, Brian

Brian McKenzie

« Last Edit: Sunday11October2009 by Spartakus » Logged

Ethelred
« Reply #5 on: Sunday11October2009 »

It seems to me the original mad galah main man Corse has gone into retirement and McKenzie has staged a coup de tat. So it looks like there is a new leaderman and apologist. McKenzie has been a closet mad galah for a long time and now has "come out" seething with mad conspiracy theories lies bitterness and his version of history. He fits in well and will do a great piece of work as the leader of the mad galah pack. I wish him well in his new job and will follow his rants and raves with great interest. Many things can be said of McKenzie and have been but one thing is for sure he has been consistent over the years and has always been full of it. I suppose he thinks because he has the ear of Minister Griffin he has been crowned annointed and blessed with the Veteran community Monarchy.
Ethelred
« Reply #4 on: Friday09October2009 »

I see the old drama queen from Tasmania McKenzie must be on speed dial again. He is spewing out accusations and lies like that grubby bully brat down the road and at a speed which would make Usein Bolt blush. McKenzies favourite trick is to egg people on by trying to bait them with unadulterated bullshit. Those who know how he operates just ignore him.

Anybody who does good in the Veteran community and who steals his thunder becomes the object of his hate and lies. His hate list includes Blue Ryan, who he detests with a vengeance, Tim McCombe who he equally detests, all those who were involved with the TPI campaign including Bodey and Clayton and now deceased Geoff Olney [ the TPI campaign gathered people together to work for ten years to highlight and fix in part the TPI problem ] Tennent who he detests because Tennent copped none of his shit and told him some home truths----and the list goes on. His affair with Clive Mitchell Taylor is like the Shane Warne marriage, on again off again, hot cold and love hate.

He has never once publicly condemned the appalling behaviour of the mad galahs. Of course he wouldn't because he is part of the mg group. Oh so loyal Bwyan.

His great mate is APPVA President Paul Copeland. His other great mate is the little man from Victoria VVAA President Bob Elworthy.Then he also kept company with the criminals and charlatans in the VVAA leadership when he was President like the problem gambler Treasurer, the WA President who was on the take from Hollywood hospital, the Nat Sec who ran from Victoria after RAASC Association funds went missing. A nice group of henchmen and sycophants which gets longer the more you look at them. There is more.

This is McKenzies latest gem. Notice he proves nothing he says and amateurishly tries to manipulate the way readers will think.McKenzie is the great schemer who confronts people with guilt trips. Won't work for people sorry Brian.

Oh and this is the man who lives in a household which believes in fairies, I am serious.Fair dinkum. The little people. They believe in the fairy folk and like new age ratbaggers are imbued with all the ideology of the do gooding, loony left of politics and the group which doesn't believe in concrete speech but believes in mamby pandering to thieves, frauds and wannabes.In McKenzies world there is an excuse for everybody and everything except those out of his favour.

Here beginneth the lesson.

Sent: Thursday, 8 October 2009 10:33 AM
Subject: Re IMPROVE AUDITING VETAFFAIRS... **POSTS

Allen, I agree with Clive Mitchell Taylor. 

This debate has been taken over by a few in the Veteran community who seem to be preoccupied with fraudsters or wannabe’s, so lets put things in perspective.

It’s a fact that there are fraudsters in every walk of life, including the veteran community. To suggest it’s a massive problem just in the veteran community is fanciful. Yes I have assisted veterans with over payment issues that occurred quite innocently and where the DVA has been at fault that over payment was written off as there was no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing.  DVA already have a process in place and each time they modify that process when necessary.

Yes I too have exposed frauds and those who have embellished their military service. The frauds went to goal and the wannabe’s apologised after undergoing re-education - my style. 

I see my old and new sparring partners Mr.Tennent (aka Cassius, Casper and Spartakus) and a few ‘cloak and dagger’ people at AMV are doing us a disservice by cunningly riding on the back of the POW Rex Crane matter (and other matters), salivating at the mouth, attempting to impose their ideology and obsessions on the rest of us.

Mostly, I feel to substantiate their behaviour toward sick fellow veterans who they routinely label frauds and wannabe’s.  I certainly respect the right of others to present their views but at times draw the line at the methods used to express or impose those views on others. Below is a sample of one individual emotive handy work:

VV CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO ACT ON FRAUDS

fraud is a fraud is a fraud....a wannabe is a wannabe is a
wannabe.....end of story. No excuses, no guilt shifting, no pandering,
no forgiving, no looking for the good points to erase the bad points.
Any ESO and any War Veteran who makes excuses for frauds wannabes and
conmen/women is not worth their salt. To excuse these sickos is to
relieve oneself on the blood of the Killed in Action.

Now really, whoever produced this irrational little gem needs an attitude change, to experience happiness instead of self imposed torment. I personally find it offensive to even mention our brothers in arms (who made the supreme sacrifice) in such a way to bolster and gain credence to substantiate an unethical practice.

Please give us a break away from your usual emotive claptrap, most of us recognise opportunism and attempts to deceive, a mile away.

Regards, Brian

Brian McKenzie

« Last Edit: Saturday10October2009 by Samsung » Logged
Ethelred
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday06October2009 »

Hello all and I'm back after a nice little break. I was feeling great until I read all this drivel and bitterness from Brian McKenzie. There's no doubt at all McKenzie supports the attitudes and behaviour of the mgs. I have known this all along but now he has really come out from under his bushell and shown his light. To support the mad galahs means to support abuse, threats, intimidation, lies, fraud and wannabeism. For a former VVAA leader to support such beaviour then complain when good people stand against it is amazing. McKenzie has nothing at all to crow about, though he is never backward in coming forward to tell people just how good he is. Ego personified is McKenzie. One of his most prominent characteristics is snivelling. He has mastered the art of grovelling to politicians to ingratiate himself and many unwary and non street wise politicians have fallen under his spell, including the current DVA Minister. McKenzie is a master at snow jobs for the unwary and gullible. This clown led the once proud and very effective VVAA into shame, disunity corruption and irrelevance. Phil Thompson predicted the VVAA would self destruct and of course he was correct.

Do I know McKenzie and thus can I make these statements with authority and experience. Yep. Somebody said he is immature and this is so. Like a little boy who always has to get his own way and prove his worth in the playground. I despair at ESO types like McKenzie who go into ESOs for their own benefit, to continue a career path. Onya Fergus for not letting McKenzie intimidate you and lie to you.
« Last Edit: Tuesday06October2009 by Samsung » Logged
Fergus
« Reply #2 on: Monday05October2009 »

Fergus chose not to respond to McKenzie’s email (shown below) until McKenzie made it public through the Mad Galah mailman Allen Petersen. McKenzie now demonstrates that he is firmly in the Mad Galah camp and is an apologist for them.

He says Fergus should not taunt veterans. The only veterans we address with vigour are Mad Galahs. He names this action as “taunting sick veterans”

I have seen this phrase used by Barry Corse on numerous occasions.  Corse however uses the term “mentally sick veterans”. Corse, uses the phrase in an emotive sense to suggest he is a poor innocent mentally ill veteran being harassed for no reason at all. Corse and Wiltshire also use the phrase “mentally ill veterans” to generally describe the condition of other members of the Mad Galahs.

There are tomes of abusive writings distributed by Corse and the Mad Galahs, these writings have been vicious, untrue and very hurtful to their targets.

McKenzie is saying, it is alright for Mad Galahs to accuse, abuse and disparage because they are ill, but it is not alright for AVM to respond because he assumes that Mad Galah targets are not ill and should suffer in silence. In other words “Forgive the Mad Galahs for they know not what they do”.

He also suggests that because Fergus chooses anonymity in this forum that he is a “slacker” in the veteran community, McKenzie then paints himself as an heroic advocate. He makes stupid incorrect assumptions, then argues his case based on his whimsical assumptions.  If he doesn’t know who Fergus is, he can hardly argue as to his life style or contributions to the veteran community.

McKenzie is clearly a Mad Galah he has the demeanor and mania of a Mad Galah and hence forth will be treated with the respect deserved by members of that flock.

God save us from Mad Galahs and Advocates who subscribe to Mad Galah philosophies

Aye

Fergus

To: fergus39@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, 2 October 2009 3:01 PM
Subject: Fergus Fairfax with cold feet?

Fergus, you do yourself no favours by trying to defend your un-Australia behaviour, of taunting sick veterans using the mantle of protecting the good name of the veteran community.

Likewise, your flippant comments inferring that I am in some way an AVM fan entranced by your poor behaviour and that
of some colleagues lurking at the AVM website also do you no favours.

I am not in the habit of taking advice from anonymous individuals, void of any credence, demonstrating a reluctance to accept responsibility and be accountable for their actions.

The way you digressed in your reply by launching into a “moment of paranoia” toward those who you refer to as the
‘Mad Galahs’ clearly demonstrates a very unhealthy obsession. Now that’s not your style is it Fergus?

You express your disappointed and concern that I haven’t given you examples of, on what grounds, AVM writers may be brought before the court. Well you will have to wait and see Fergus. If that’s a problem for you then seek legal advice to assess your vulnerability to court action.

That legal advice might cause you to mend your ways and do something decent with your life - like finding a few veterans in need of help, and guide them on the road to recovery and subsequently a better life.

As an Advocate of long standing Fergus, I can tell you they are not too hard to find, the pay is lousy though, but the job satisfaction is great. It’s the best medicine for keeping the black dog away and does wonders for your self esteem.

Regards, Brian

« Last Edit: Monday05October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Saturday03October2009 »

To: admin@austvetmatters.net
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:14 PM
Subject: Brian McKenzie has used nom de plumes

Hiya,
I notice Brian McKenzie is at it again. I am attaching a document which was sent around the internet a few years ago which is proof that McKenzie and his wife used nom de plumes on another Forum. I was sent this document ages ago and am glad I kept it.Brian McKenzie is an expert on anything and everything, just ask him.He always has to be right. He has never learned that people in glass houses should never throw stones.Why is it ok for him and his wife to lurk in military forums using fake names yet it is not ok for anybody else to use nom de plumes and openly state they are doing do? McKenzie never said he was using nom de plumes in this other forum. McKenzie is a little man who tries to be a big man. He spent about 3 years in the Reg Army and knows nothing about professional regular Soldiering and life in Battalions and other regular units. He did spend quite a long time in Army Reserve [ part time Soldiers ].It's ok to serve a short time but it's not ok to pretend otherwise and act otherwise.
Respectfully.

* McKenzieandnomdeplumes.doc (64.5 KB - downloaded 667 times.)

Fergus
« on: Friday02October2009 »

Brian MacKenzie is an avid fan of AVM, clear evidence of this is shown in a recent email that is appended below.  Brian is so entranced, that he studies the vernacular and nuance of AVM contributors just like a rock band fan would.   Brian is an enigma, because as well as being an AVM fan he is a much bigger Mad Galah (loco cacatua roseicapillas) fan, this is simply not a compatible mix and we suggest that Brian McKenzie either cease and desist from reading and learning from our erudite offerings or he attends an exorcism to release him from his zombie like Mad Galah addiction.

I have yet to see a response from any Mad Galah where they have refuted AVM claims. Without exception they go for the man and usually with very strange and childish accusations against AVM writers.  At least McKenzie makes “intellectual” comments and does not stoop to the disgraceful and disparaging levels of Wiltshire, Corse, Briggs, Krikke and their mates.

The problem with McKenzie is that he has given no examples of, on what grounds, AVM writers may be brought before a court.  AVM always responds to those who attack them or attack the integrity of Institutions with crazy incorrect, incomprehensible theories and allegations of conspiracies and corruption. The Mad Galahs have had a “go” at anyone who does not follow their dogmatic doctrine including:   

The Defence Force generally.
The Office of the Governor General
The Australian War Memorial 
The Australian Defence Association
Other Senior Officers, particularly those with bravery awards
Officers of the HQ 1ATF during the Vietnam war
The SAS Regiment 
3 Cavalry Regiment RAAC 
Officers generally 
The Minister for Veterans Affairs 
The media
Various ex Service Organisations 
Individual veterans of all persuasions, including those with bravery awards

The problem is that none of the Mad Galah assertions are based on fact, they are all “supported” by stupid hearsay and conspiracy theories and when they cannot produce any evidence they claim that the evidence has been removed by an association of conspirators within the Defence Force.

We ask McKenzie to please detail the instances where AVM has instigated an attack on any Mad Galah individual. AVM responds in kind to individuals who have made horrible accusations against a veteran, veterans or a veteran institution. A recent example is Krikke who deigned to write childish filth about AVM in a Facebook web site, then when he copped a reasoned response, he claimed to be a poor misused little migrant boy. Recently we also responded to an email initiated by Mad Galah Bernie McGurgan our response simply and politely matched the tenor of McGurgan's opening email. Maryanne Martinek accused Fergus of being a corrupt person who discharged people for his own gratification. Following AVM’s response Maryann has launched a self written PR campaign and we congratulate her.   Mad Galah Philip Holder asked Fergus if he was a traitor, a paedophile, a murderer, a bank robber or was he dishonourably discharged. Fergus has not responded to that one - yet. 

If AVM's responses are legally actionable, as alleged by McKenzie, reason dictates, legal action against the Mad Galah initiators would be a lay down mazare.

Mr McKenzie you receive no benefit from our similar heritage and we offer you the same advice given to McGurgan – Get out of the gutter and breathe the fresh air of truth and reason that abounds in mainstream Veteransville.

Aye

Fergus

Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: Re NOWHERE TO HIDE AVM! **POSTS

Clive, I am aware of the existence of a “list of offenders” (most with a well established internet profiles) that frequent the AVM website, identified by their phraseology, philosophy and their level of paranoia or jealousy demonstrated towards certain veterans.  The list includes the administrators who lurk around the website and initiate and select the topics and manage the information and debate.

A close look at the writings reveals that several individuals have mutated and use several nicknames to confuse and further hide their identity. Some have even been identified by their writings and their nicknames and where they live e.g. D371 (who had a libellous posting removed) tells us what Unit and Sub-unit he served with in Vietnam and that he lives at Illawarra.

One individual who was identified used to call himself BC and Mowgli. More recently another individual who was identified a long time ago has spawned from Cassius to Casper and to Spartacus. Regardless, of what ever nicknames these people use, or who uses them, their writing style, and the emotional way they convey their message is just like a fingerprint.       

I would not be surprised if the list eventually finds it way into the judicial system where the main players will be asked “to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth” after receiving a Summons to appear in court. When this happens I don’t believe the courts will be very much interested in the country where the site is hosted nor the location of the server, only those that are forced to admit their activities (and turn over credit card or bank records) with the threat of perjury charges hanging over their heads.     

As you would know with your own command of English language everybody has a writing style that can be identified. Those who have joined the website as members only start growling and barking only after rallying and postings by site administrators.       

As you correctly suggest these websites are conveniently managed overseas and difficult to trace or identify those hiding behind the website. There is however a money trail started by payment by credit card or money transferred from bank account for services rendered, so that they can anonymously attack sick veterans under the guise of protecting the good name of the veteran community.

Yes I too will be patiently watching developments with interest.

Regards, Brian
« Last Edit: Friday02October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: