AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Saturday31October2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wiltshire CEO of Conspiracy Theory Central
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  ANZMI spokesman interviewed on ABC radio
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ANZMI spokesman interviewed on ABC radio  (Read 25548 times)
theo
« Reply #19 on: Sunday25October2009 »

Yes I appreciate that, thanks Spartakus. The important 'PS' is missing, but I've compensated for that in my later posting to 80s, which I'll now amend a little.  Cheesy
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: Sunday25October2009 »

Theo you will notice your post has been left intact with 80s post.

theo
« Reply #17 on: Sunday25October2009 »

LOL Good point Theo. We are all entitled to our opinions and nobody always agree with everyone else.

80s

Glad you see it that way 80s. No hard feelings re that posting. It's been removed anyway. (Glad that you preserved it in your quote, as Spartakus has pointed out.) It was a little frivolous, but I think it made a good point re Viper's inconsistency.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Sunday25October2009 by Theo » Logged
dodger39
« Reply #16 on: Saturday24October2009 »

I like this response from someone on that facebook page of Krikke . Particulary the bit in bold

Granted, I'm just a casual observer, but wouldn't you be better off to respond to whatever these allegations are in factual point form, rather than by inflammatory name calling and allegations of your own? From what I've read here, you come across as a bit unbalanced - which I'm sure you're not - so wouldn't it be better to show you're the bigger person and be calm and collected?
Fergus
« Reply #15 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Tis unfortunate to relate that Fergus has expired. His ashes are to carried in a sporran crafted in 1758 from the hide of a Highland Stag to his beloved Scotland, to be spread on the banks of his favourite tarn.

His last words were “God Save Her Majesty the Queen” followed by ‘The Mad Galahs are an evil bunch of Sassenachs” then “aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh”.

His demise was partly due to a laughing fit brought on by an email he received from Brian McKenzie during his last hour.  Aaaaaaaaah McKenzie you’ve done it again.

Aye

Hamish
80s
« Reply #14 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Hey Viper, I've been arguing with 80s and criticizing the accusation of Copeland and now you say 80s and I are fellow ratbags. Does that make sense?! I'm terribly, terribly offended!!  Recant Viper! Recant you villain!!! Angry

LOL Good point Theo. We are all entitled to our opinions and nobody always agree with everyone else.

80s
forgotten1

« Reply #13 on: Saturday24October2009 »

"Aunty" is "desperate for a story", apparently... this was posted on a Facebook page by Rashelle Krikke:

Isn't it marvelous, how the national media will jump to get stories from so called experts, without checking out who they are, or who they represent, but still present their stories as factual and in depth journalism!
Angus and Frank, if that are in fact their names, are getting to air their views and opinions. Yet, when legitimate Veterans, with real names and linked to reputabe organisations, attempt to refute the claims made, they are ignored.
Why would that be? Is Aunty so desperate for a story, they wll sink to any level to get a tag line to match the National News casters?
Has Truth and Integrity gone by the wayside for the price of ratings and popularity?
Bad enough we are unable to get the AFP or the Federal Government to act against these Cyber Terrorists, now the Government Radio station is broadcasting their point of view, to the exclusion of truth and reason!
Any wonder they are being howled down by legitimate and respected Veterans throughout Australia.
There are some very interesting posts about the changing abilities to track anonymous e mails and web sites. It wil lbe nice to sit back and watch ANZMI and AVM squirm and eventually sink into the quagmire where they belong!
A. J. Krikke.

I particularly loved the part where the looney brigarde has now become "legitimate veterans" linked to "reputable organisations". Rashelle has obviously sucked up every ounce of Augustinus' rambling as gospel... I don't think the ABC would have run any story without checking it out first, and moreover, to any of the MGs, if you want people in the media / government to listen to you and dont want people to think of you as crazy loons, wouldn't the obvious solution be to stop acting like crazy loons?
bralig
« Reply #12 on: Saturday24October2009 »

To: xxxx
Sent:Saturday,October 24, 2009 10:26 PM
Subject: King Fergus The Goose

In his latest tirade, Fergus The Goose said this:
“you do not have the b---s to come out from behind your nom de plume?"  Viper, the dill then signed the piece with the pseudonym “Viper” – how good is that."
Do other readers, like The Viper, interpret this to mean that Fergus The Goose is criticising The Viper for using a nom de plume?  What hypocrisy!!!  How dare you, Fergus The Goose.  You mean to say that that right belongs to only Fergus The Goose?  Getting some of your own medicine, eh Fergus, and it appears that you do not like it!!  Tut! Tut, me old buddy!  Can't have it all your own way, Fergus.  The Viper does not kowtow to your terms.

As an innocent and impartial spectator, let me just say, Viper, that you appear to have misinterpreted the situation. You ask whether other readers agree with your interpretation of what Fergus was saying. I for one would have to say NO! In fact Fergus was implying the very opposite of your interpretation. You were the one who from behind your pseudonym accused Fergus of hiding behind his pseudonym. Fergus has never denigrated anyone for using a pseudonym. In fact, the AVM administrators have repeatedly explained the importance of using a pseudonym in this forum.

While the answers to the five questions would be interesting, one could hardly answer such questions and maintain one's anonymity.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #11 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Are these people for real. What a load of crap.

You aint seen nuffin. This sort of amateurish immature stupid drivel---and much much more---has been going on for 3 years. Don't they just do the veteran community proud. They send all this shit to anybody and everybody incl media politicians and the very sad part is they consider all their drivel intelligent and that people take them seriously. Then they wonder why it is they are treated as buffoons pariahs and drop kicks. There are some very very sick minds out there in mg land. They are feeling the stress and pressure of being exposed on this website and forum just for what they are and the internal pressure is building simply because they have had to stare the truth in the face. Roll on avm and keep shoving the truth and stupidity of these people in their own faces.
dodger39
« Reply #10 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Are these people for real. What a load of crap.
Fergus
« Reply #9 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho – looks like the latest Mad Galah Mr “Viper” wants to have a urinating competition with Fergus.  Sorry Viper my poor old prostate won’t withstand the pressure, but please feel free to release tension with your splendid prose instead of your hose.  Fergus has decided to answer your five questions so here goes:

“Up your nose with a rubber hose”  ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.

Aye

Fergus

“----- Original Message -----
Sent:Saturday,October 24, 2009 10:26 PM
Subject: King Fergus The Goose

Hear ye!  Hear ye!  All bow down and hide your eyes!

His Highness, King Fergus, the Prince of Eloquence, King of Wannabee Land and all its citizens, colloquially known as A Vicious Mob (AVM) is "alive", although how anyone can believe anything The "Phantom of The Cyberspace" says is beyond Viper's comprehension!!   In fact King Fergus doesn't exist at all, except in his own tiny brain.  Nevertheless, King Fergus has issued another proclamation, again accusing some poor old innocent people of conspiring against him.

As a result of this, The Viper has bestowed a new title on His Majesty.  From now on, Fergus will be known as "FERGUS THE GOOSE".

In his latest tirade, Fergus The Goose said this:

“you do not have the b---s to come out from behind your nom de plume?"  Viper, the dill then signed the piece with the pseudonym “Viper” – how good is that."

Do other readers, like The Viper, interpret this to mean that Fergus The Goose is criticising The Viper for using a nom de plume?  What hypocrisy!!!  How dare you, Fergus The Goose.  You mean to say that that right belongs to only Fergus The Goose?  Getting some of your own medicine, eh Fergus, and it appears that you do not like it!!  Tut! Tut, me old buddy!  Can't have it all your own way, Fergus.  The Viper does not kowtow to your terms.

The Viper also notes that the most ardent follower of Fergus The Goose, "SAMSUNG" ( The CRAWLER) immediately comes to the aid of Fergus The Goose.  Hey, Fergus The Goose, guess what?  "SAMSUNG" is also using a pseudonym!!!  EVERONE IS USING ONE!!  EVEN THE VIPER!  What a circus!!!

Fergus The Goose also says that he believes that The Viper is either “Maryann Martinek and Brian McKenzie".  Well, Fergus The Goose, guess what?  You are wrong on both accounts!!

Now to really show our faithful readers why The Viper has bestowed this new title on Fergus, after his (Fergus) most recent "quack", this is what Fergus had to quack:

"The reason they want Fergus “outed” is to stop him telling the truth about them and their antics."

Fergus, you really are a goose.  Haven't you got it yet?  We do not want to "out" you at all for telling the truth.  We want to out you for NOT telling the truth.  I give my solemn oath, Fergus The Goose, that if you answer those five simple questions, again listed below, then The Viper will also reveal who he/she is.  Can't be fairer than that can we, me old buddy?  WE WANT YOU, FERGUS THE GOOSE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.  FAILURE TO DO SO WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE A FRAUD, A POSEUR, KING OF THE WANNABEES, THE GREAT PRETENDER.  If you do not have the courage to answer these questions and provide proof, how can anyone on any net believe anything that you say?  How can SHADOW, DINGO, HOOPSTA, SAMSUNG, SPARTAKUS, 80S, THEO, AKELA, SAVAGE1, CD, NUIDAT68 and all your other ratbag followers even believe anything you say?

Now, FERGUS THE GOOSE, answer these five, simple questions:

1.    Are you a real veteran?

2.    Did you serve with the Australian Defence Forces in SVN?

3.    If yes to Question 2, for how long did you serve in SVN?

4.    If yes to Question 3, with what units did you serve?

5.  If yes to Question 3, who was your immediate superior?

Come on Fergus, put up or shut up.

Eya!!!

Viper”

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday,October 23, 2009 9:17 PM
Subject: King Fergus Man or Mouse

Viper is concerned about the health of King Fergus of Wannabee Land and his citizens - A Vicious Mob.

Nobody has heard from His Majesty, The Eloquent, for over 24 hours.

As one of his most ardent followers, A Vicious Mob Member, "GOTCHAFELLA" ( and he probably has all day!!!) has recently said:

"The silence is deafening!"

Cat got your tongue, Your Majesty?

Come on Fergus, surely a big, brawny Scot like you is not afraid to answer five simple little questions to prove who you really are.  Are you a man or a mouse?

Just to remind you, we pose those questions again below.  When you answer them with proof of the answers then we will all bow down before you and acclaim you as our King.  But if you do not, then we will know that you are Fergus The Pretender, Fergus The Greatest Wannabee, Fergus The Phantom of the Cyberspace (Viper likes this last one!) with his gullible followers of Gotchafella, Spartakus, Cassius, Hoopsta, Dingo, 80s, Samsung and all the other cowards.  Boy they are an inspiring lot.  They even attack the wife of the President of the APPVA!

Now the million dollar questions.

1.    Are you a real veteran?

2.    Did you serve with the Australian Defence Forces in SVN?

3.    If yes to Question 2, for how long did you serve in SVN?

4.    If yes to Question 3, with what units did you serve?

5.  If yes to Question 3, who was your immediate superior?

Come on Fergus, put up or shut up.

Eya!!!

Viper
Ethelred
« Reply #8 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Onya Fergus. You as always have hit the nail right on the head. Wiltshire was also a leading figure with the Veterans political party which suicided abysmally because of the stupidity and egocentric leadership of people like Wiltshire and Mr ASIO Briggs. Wiltshire is it true you were at least one who was in charge of the finances of the veterans party? If so is there any truth in the suspicions of some that money ended up in your pocket. Just askin. Provide PROOF one way or tother.
« Last Edit: Saturday24October2009 by Samsung » Logged
Fergus
« Reply #7 on: Saturday24October2009 »

Jim Wiltshire aka “TJ” of CPMH fame is of late all in a lather because of the publicity that erudite organization, Australian New Zealand Military Imposters (ANZMI) is getting from the media, following the exposure of a wannabe Prisoner Of War by well known military historian and author Lynette Ramsay-Silver.

Wiltshire hates ANZMI with a passion and only he knows why, but it is probably because it is Mad Galah dogma to do so, or perhaps he is still smarting from being sacked from that very organization.  Come on Wilt you were a member of that organization you must know a lot about it.  How about a wee chapter for your impending autobiography about your time with CPMH/ANZMI.

In recent times Wiltshire has written to the Prime Minister of Australia, The Minister for Veterans Affairs, numerous other politicians, Media Watch, The Australian newspaper and anyone else who he thinks will listen, about how The Australian newspaper and the ABC are corrupt because they both gave ANZMI some good press. In recent times the Melbourne Sun Herald the Brisbane Courier Mail and many regional newspapers have done the same thing.

Aiding and abetting Wiltshire and his Mad Galah dogma, are dills like Maryann Martinek and Brian McKenzie, it is most likely that either one of those two wrote a recent email under the pseudonym of “Viper”. In the email it was said, speaking of Fergus,

“you do not have the b---s to come out from behind your nom de plume?"  Viper, the dill then signed the piece with the pseudonym “Viper” – how good is that.

Viper also said “After all you asked Terry Westerway if he served in SVN, didn't you?”  Viper you are a silly goose it was not “lawyer” Westerway it was that great big pettifogging, con man and wannabe Jim Patterson that Fergus proposed the question to. Be assured Mad Galah, Jim Patterson is a fraud and Vietnam veteran wannabe, who is currently under the protection of the Mad Galahs and that protection will one day bite them on the gluteus maximus. Other wannabes who feature on the ANZMI web site and are under Mad Galah protection are Harry Kirkman, Phillip Moon, Noel Muller and Owen Eather-Evans.

Fergus is proud to have diverted the venom from Wiltshire, “Viper” and other Mad Galahs from their embarrassing conspiracy theories to the task of “outing” Fergus.  The reason they want Fergus “outed” is to stop him telling the truth about them and their antics.

In a recent post “Shadow” pointed out, how Wiltshire is all urine and flatulence, forever making allegations and claiming evidence to support his allegations but he never produces the evidence.

It is also noted that a lot of influential Mad Galah addressees have placed them on their blocked list.  Perhaps “The Generalissimos” have ordered that to be the case – it could not possibly be because of the continual stream of idiotic and manic theories that spring from the poison pens of the Mad Galahs, or the fact that they openly aid and abet and give succour to Wannabes.

Aye

Fergus

« Last Edit: Saturday24October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #6 on: Friday23October2009 »

Ankles Wiltshire just can't help himself. He has opened his lying mouth again and more spew has been splattered all over the place.

Now dear old ankles before I publish your latest tirade and verbal gastric answer this question which many of us want answered.

Confirm or deny you were a fully paid up member of the old wannabe hunting website CPMH which was the foreunner of ANZMI. Confirm that you were known as TJ with a very very clever - not - email address including AMRO. Confirm or deny you were chucked out because you were stoopid because you played the big shot instead of approaching the job with maturity and responsibily and not with glee and revenge. Yes you loved exposing people on CPMH ankles so much so that you had to be got rid of because your motivations were wrong.  Answer the allegations put forth a long time ago in here by Curt Ainsworth. You remember him right?

Now onto the latest chunder from the major Mayor of Wodonga.
I'll make some comments at the end.

To: mediawatch@your.abc.net.au
Sent: Thursday, 22 October 2009 1:32 PM
Subject: TENNENT, ANZMI, AVM, and MEDIA

Dear Media Watch

Let's see if you're as unbiased as you seem to claim. This particular element of the ABC Media doesn't appear to be:,
but that's par for the course when it comes to Media publishing the facts about Veterans:
http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2009/10/exposing-fake-prisoners-of-war.html#comments?program=612_morning

You claim/insinuate that 'people like Crane' are exposed by 'people like "Frank". Nothing could be further from the truth. Crane was exposed by a genuine historian. "Frank" is neither genuine nor an historian. He is probably not a Veteran either. Certainly not one that anyone would be proud to introduce as a friend. Instead, he is closely associated with a number of other websites, the sole purpose of which is to defame, cyber-stalk, threaten, intimidate, slander, and deride genuine Veterans and the Veteran Community as a whole, whose sole purpose is to improve the 'benefits' available to their successors, and to bring to public attention the decades-long campaign of deliberate deceit and discrimination practices by ALL governments towards the Veteran Community. Remember the 'hidden' and or 'phantom' 2nd D&E Platoon saga which ALL authorities claimed did not exist?

These fools were (and still are) the greatest protagonists against the truth.

They are also, as and when identified, being formally reported to the relevant authorities. Their actions, as described above, are criminal, illegal, and in many similar cases, as evidenced by publicity particularly in Victoria, have resulted in suicide and or complete collapse of the innocent victims.

They delight in targeting genuine Veterans or their supporters, particularly those Veterans who are clients of the Department of Veterans' Affairs, and who have been formally diagnised and are under treatment for PTSD or similar. I.e.. Those that they know are already unstable and or mentally ill to some degree.

Don't believe that your so-called 'responsible' authorities and or elected 'representatives' would ignore any of this? Want proof? We've got that as well. And we've got proof of to whom this whole disgraceful ongoing rubbish has been reported, going back a very long time. So why haven't they acted yet? You'd better ask them. I can give you the names, and the proof. But I doubt you'll ask. It's not just adolescent girls who can be and are deliberately goaded into total mental collapse, and or whose families are destroyed. But Media don't like to bite the hand that feeds them, so won't publish anything.

And you won't publish this either. But I will distribute it to the Veteran Community regardless. You may publish my full name etc if you wish. These crims know that we -and I - are on to them. WE have made no secret of it. WE use our legit names & addresses. They haven't got the guts.

G'Day "Frank" and "Fergus"
And Alan Griffin MP and others.
Jim Wiltshire
107 Phillips St Wodonga 3690
PS. Telephone numbers are:
02 6024 1079.  Mob: 0412 161047
(as is also well known to these maggots, and to the wider Veteran Community and Media).
Jim Wiltshire

Questions comments for ankles

A WILT says "Frank" is neither genuine nor an historian. He is probably not a Veteran either.

How do you know Jimbob. Where is your PROOF?

B WILT says referring to "Frank" Instead, he is closely associated with a number of other websites,

Where is your proof Wilt. Give us the proof.

C WILT says 'phantom' 2nd D&E Platoon saga

Got that right ankles. It never existed except in Tates warped mind.

D WILT says They are also, as and when identified, being formally reported to the relevant authorities.

Gives us their names. Gives us the proof that you know who these people are.

E WILT says have resulted in suicide and or complete collapse of the innocent victims.

Give us their names. Tell us how they died or callapsed and why others are to blame for their alleged suicides and collapses.

F WILT says Don't believe that your so-called 'responsible' authorities and or elected 'representatives' would ignore any of this? Want proof? We've got that as well. And we've got proof of to whom this whole disgraceful ongoing rubbish has been reported, going back a very long time.

Yes give us the proof.

G WILT says I can give you the names, and the proof

Do so. We want to see the names and proof.

H WILT says It's not just adolescent girls who can be and are deliberately goaded into total mental collapse, and or whose families are destroyed.

Give us their names and the proof.

Ankles Wiltshire you have been screaming around the place for years making all sorts of allegations and claiming you can prove all sorts of things but you never give names and proof. Give it to us--now.

Wiltshire is a good little -well not so little - mad galah. As soon as anybody confronts him/them with the truth as soon as their lies about their service are exposed as soon as their bullshit is shown up they cry " I'm a sick disabled Veteran and if you don't leave me alone I'll commit suicide, I'll have to go to hopital and my family will fall apart if you don't leave me alone".

Stop hiding behing skirts disabilities and death.
« Last Edit: Friday23October2009 by Shadow » Logged
80s
« Reply #5 on: Friday23October2009 »

Yep why dont the Mad Galahs make a website exposing where ANZMI have got it wrong and accused an innocent man.........

80s
PQ

« Reply #4 on: Friday23October2009 »

Listened to the ABC clip. Couldn't find anything wrong with what Frank said.

You have to wonder why some of these mad galahs are dumping on ANZMI. There is plenty of evidence on the ANZMI website to show that there are are dozens of bludgers on the system and outright con men stealing from the taxpayer so why are Westerway Witshire and their supporters bagging ANZMI?

I would have thought that 99% of veterans would shit on wannabes, and the other 1% have been caught out telling lies.

Where are the government agencies in all this? If civilian historians and anonymous websites can find these wannabes, why can't the DVA or the federal police?

Until the Feds get their act together, then I wish ANZMI good hunting. They are doing a great job.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #3 on: Thursday22October2009 »

Um looks like the experts are out in force. I wonder how much Westerway and Clayton charge for legal advice. Wish I had their insight knowledge and intuition---not. I reckon if these two went into practice they would either be defrocked or go broke or BOTH.Old ankles Wilt is giving anzmi some free publicity here, onya ankles. Just how do they know what part anzmi played in this matter. Mmm maybe Westerway and Clayton are old time anzmi members like Wilt? Stuff me. Talk about relying on guess work intuition and conspiracy theories.Still they are keeping to the mg game plan. Anyway saw this floating around and you can read some time for a little light entertainment.

To: Allen Petersen
Cc: pdayton@westnet.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October 2009 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: NO DUFF: ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS AFP WANTED CRIMINAL?

Moreover, the investigators interviewed identified witnesses and openly obtained records from identified sources. And they put all of their allegations to the accused - and obtained his response - before publishing.

It was a reasonably proper investigation which will hold water in a Court of Law. Also, since the investigators openly identified themselves, DVA are obliged to take action about an alleged fraud, unlike ANZMI who think that the authorities are going to take any notice of anonymous allegations from an anonymous website.

Terry Westerway

To: 'Allen Petersen'
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October 2009 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: NO DUFF: ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS AFP WANTED CRIMINAL?

I think it should be noted that this 83 year old was not found out by the so called behind the scenes anonymous veterans but by some one who was right up front and quite happy to be named.

Snoopy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, 20 October 2009 10:40 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: NO DUFF: ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS AFP WANTED CRIMINAL?

To: Encirclement@FoolsNeverLearn.com.au

Sent: Tuesday, 20 October 2009 7:02 PM

Subject: NO DUFF: ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS AFP WANTED CRIMINAL?

For those who may not be quite so 'computer literate':

Copy/Paste the below link into your browser. When it opens, turn sound up & click on the white arrow on the left of the black rectangle.

http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/612_morning/index.html

All replies treated in confidence to:.

Jim Wiltshire

107 Phillips St Wodonga 3690

02 60241079.  0412161047.

tjimw1@iprimus.com.au

Exposing fake Prisoners of War
Oct 20, 2009
Remember the story how a fake war veteran was discovered living here in Brisbane?

83 year old Arthur Crane was exposed as a military fraud having claiming hundreds of thousands of dollars in service pension payments for more than 30 years.

So who tracks down people like him?

They are people like "Frank" who runs a website that names and shames military impostors in Australia and New Zealand.

Because of the nature of his work, he doesn't want us to give out his surname.
Ethelred
« Reply #2 on: Thursday22October2009 »

Frank I see old ankles Wiltshire is on the hunt, getting his sniffer dogs in place trying to track down "that voice". Do I live on the same planet as Wiltshire?
CD

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday20October2009 »

'onya Frank, u tell 'em.
Ethelred
« on: Tuesday20October2009 »

http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/612_morning/index.html

Exposing fake Prisoners of War http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2009/10/exposing-fake-prisoners-of-war.html?program=612_morning

Oct 20, 2009

Remember the story how a fake war veteran was discovered living here in Brisbane?

83 year old Arthur Crane was exposed as a military fraud having claiming hundreds of thousands of dollars in service pension payments for more than 30 years.

So who tracks down people like him?

They are people like "Frank" who runs a website that names and shames military impostors in Australia and New Zealand.

Because of the nature of his work, he doesn't want us to give out his surname.

Download the audio file http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/frank.mp3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: