AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sunday27September2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Mystery - Fergus copycat?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mystery - Fergus copycat?  (Read 10422 times)
Ric T

« Reply #7 on: Thursday22October2009 »

Keep on 'em Fergus. 

You must be really getting under their (not so thick) hides.
Ethelred
« Reply #6 on: Thursday22October2009 »

O dear me. Just read this and don't blame me. I have been down in the garden under a sunflower having intercourse with a bumble bee.
Fergus
« Reply #5 on: Thursday22October2009 »

Ho ho ho ho ho.  Like Elvis Presley, Fergus imitators are everywhere, how good is that?  It is certainly pleasing to note that Mad Galah energy is now directed towards Fergus, instead of outrageous conspiracy theories and aiding and abetting wannabes.

The Mad Galahs have their hand in an inappropriate place within the anatomical structure of Alan Petersen’s lower body and “pulling his strings”.  The words integrity and Alan Petersen are an oxy moron, however the words Alan Petersen and moron are not.

Alan Petersen is spraying out Mad Galah nonsense that purports to be emanating from the pen of Fergus. Fergus only communicates through the AVM network.

This will be Fergus’s last word on the matter.

Aye

Fergus
Nuidat68
« Reply #4 on: Thursday22October2009 »

Holidays over its back to work  Undecided  and just when i was having so much fun. Grin
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #3 on: Thursday22October2009 »

And it's not me. I'm hiding under the bed with the commos. Sounds like some dribbling frothing nutty stuff from Martinek. Geeez the mgs are getting pathetic and desperate. How amateurish how childish how retarded. Did I serve with these people? Makes my head spin.
CD

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday21October2009 »

Canberra?? I thought I saw you this morning on the Portsea backbeach with the CIA talking about the Russian sub.
Nuidat68
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday21October2009 »

Its Not me. im on holidays in Canberra meeting with FBI agents.
Fergus
« on: Wednesday21October2009 »

Someone out there wants to play Fergus. An email was distributed through Alan Petersen's system today purporting to be written by Fergus. 

It was not written by Fergus, and that is obvious from the lack of eloquence.

Fergus franchise's may be available soon, but they will not be cheap

Perhaps Mr Allan Petersen may be able to shed some light, as to the source of the email he distributed - See below?

Aye
Fergus

“--------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Subject: Fwd
To:

To;  admin@austvetmatters.net

Subject:    Back to the Fight

Fergus is concerned that some contributors to this forum are becoming involved in fighting each other.  Fergus reminds all contributors that we must focus on our real enemy - the Mad Galahs.  Every time one of them opens their mouth we must strike, regardless of the veracity of their statements.  What Paul Copeland has done or hasn't done is not really relevant.

Aye

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: