AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday20February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  October was the busiest month on record
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: October was the busiest month on record  (Read 4485 times)
bralig
« Reply #1 on: Monday02November2009 »

Spartakus, I hope it wasn't just for entertainment: retired veterans filling in the day!  Wink

My first visit to AVM was a real eyeopener and I'm sure many more eyes were opened in October, as there was a real Oktoberfest in the forum last month. Seems the website is achieving its purpose and attracting much interest and a wider audience. I imagine Neil Weekes' submissions would have given the site some useful publicity. Also, the removal of some of the obnoxious postings in the forum, particularly the unwarranted, or at least unsubstantiated, attacks on the APPVA people would have been well received by some visitors. I suspect the skirmish itself attracted others!  Smiley
« Last Edit: Monday02November2009 by Brat » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« on: Monday02November2009 »

If you want to read how big a group you are part of open the attachment. Admin is staggered with the growth in activity in oct. We must be doing something right  Grin

* Statistics_for_October_2009.doc (128.5 KB - downloaded 337 times.)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: