AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Wednesday26February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wiltshire CEO of Conspiracy Theory Central
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Even sicko Corse confronts Donny Tate
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Even sicko Corse confronts Donny Tate  (Read 4070 times)
Zion
Administrator

« on: Sunday13December2009 »

FROM AVM

Barry Corse has much to answer for. His behaviour over the last three and a half years has been appalling. AVM makes no excuses for Corse and is certainly NOT a Corse supporter or apologist. However even Corse can see in this email how perverted and warped Tate is.

AVM

To: Barry Corse ; 'Donald Tate'

Cc: 'Kevin Thomas' ; 'remloc' ; 'Richard Bigwood' ; 'Ian Morrison' ; 'Kevin Bovill' ; 'John Cassidy' ; 'Jim Duffield' ; 'Royston Weston'

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 8:46 PM

Subject: Re: the plaque unveiling

Dear Don,

I concur with the words of Barry Corse. That was a disgraceful email to Jim. He has always be keen to attend, and without knowing any details of his illness (s) you have condemned him. 

Shame on you for treating another digger in this manner. I feel you owe Jim an apology for words I hope you really did not mean. Perhaps you were having a bad day when you 'put pen to paper"?

John Graham

----- Original Message -----

To: 'Donald Tate'

Cc: 'Kevin Thomas' ; 'remloc' ; 'Richard Bigwood' ; 'John Graham' ; 'Ian Morrison' ; 'Kevin Bovill' ; 'John Cassidy' ; 'Jim Duffield' ; 'Royston Weston'

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:05 PM

Subject: the plaque unveiling

Don 

Have a look in the mirror and ask yourself this question “why are you such a selfish self centered sick person”.

Now many who have suspected may well perceive that this was really a memorial to the sick sic hatred of poor Don Tate.

Don YOU have my deepest sympathy.

Barry
« Last Edit: Sunday13December2009 by Spartakus » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: