AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Tuesday25February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Muller-Navy hero-stuffs up again.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Muller-Navy hero-stuffs up again.  (Read 14194 times)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Saturday23April2011 »

Noel " Molly " Muller is a liar and a fake War Veteran. He has been comprehensively exposed as such on the ANZMI website here

MULLER Noel Patrick "Molly" http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

19 Apr 2009
The case of the Pathetic Pusser

Noel Patrick “Molly” Muller served in the Royal Australian Navy from 16th January 1961 to 30 June 1966 he was discharged for the reason of being "Below Naval Physical Standards" (BNPS) three years before the expiration of the expiration of his service commitment. He remained a junior sailor for his entire career. Muller is the king of bluff, for many years he has insulted the integrity of the Royal Australian Navy RAN and created a mythical service history to portray himself as an heroic sailor who on one occasion, single handed, took on and defeated a Company of Indonesian insurgents. He later amended the claim of a “Company” to that of seven to ten men. Muller claims that he killed three of them before returning alone to HMAS Vendetta.  We have now located a photo of Muller and thank our readers for locating one  more here http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

He has also been exposed on the AVM website here http://www.austvetmatters.net/muller.html and here http://www.austvetmatters.net/updates.html

Muller is the type of person who craves publicity and recognition and he does so using lies, shamelessness, a fake Military record, bullying and airing views on matters he knows nothing of.

The recent discipline problems at the ADFA have brought Muller out from his hole and, being the type of loud and big mouthed fake he is, he has bought into the issue.

Muller you know nothing of worth about the Military and certainly nothing at all about the Defence Force Academy. You are a proven fake, liar and fraud.

This is what Muller has had to say recently on the notoriously wannabe friendly Petersen email list.

To: 'Allen Petersen'
Cc: execdir
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:29 PM
Subject: Re ADFA Saga **POSTS

Neil James at his high flying best (or worst, more probably) once again. It is obvious, as always that he has run off into drivel once again with his offering below. Do you ever read your own emails of “SHOOT, AIM, LOAD” as the saying goes. Have a read through your offering as we have received it now & examine the message as we, your intended audience have read it. You stated that “barstardization” was rightly stopped after the FOX ENQUIRY in 1969. You run off then upon a tangent about anyone who thinks...........    “I was in Duntroon.............and then mention Andrew Wilkie not being there until many years later”. I am wondering what in the name of all that is good does that have to do with the discussion. He is a confessed perpetrator of the act. So, You have stated that it was STAMPED OUT AFTER THE FOX REPORT but then go on to burble about a self confessed perpetrator.

You, further, go on to say that you were against the conduct and was well known for you stance against it. If it did not happen (as you would have us believe – in spite of Andrew Wilkie’s confession) then why would you have to be notorious for outlawing it, that is a very fair question.  You basically reinforce your knowledge of the institution by going on to state that “those who tried to transgress the rules...........”. In what way, Neil. What was it that they were doing that was so notable that you find it necessary to make commentary upon it years later in 2011?

You were there in training to be a “Leader of Men” and yet nowhere in your epistle do you mention that you took any action to physically intervene in the practices against which you so steadfastly stood opposed. The lad I mentioned in my entry I stood up for (simply because I hate Bullies in any shape or form) and we are friends to this very day. You stand so high upon your Soap Box stating that the incident never happened and then virtually admit that it did and yet no where do you say that you took a stand to stop it. “Leader of Men” hey? You go on to extol your FIVE GOLDEN RULES (did you get them into the Year Book?) which were and stand until this very day. Wow, a legend, you were a LAW MAKER as a Officer Candidate. I honestly think you are delusional, Neil. You have an idea that you wish was the way things were but are well aware that it is so far from the truth.

I find, in closing, that this is simply more of the same from you, Neil, you have this inordinately high opinion of yourself. You spent quite a long time in the army and yet never made it to any senior rank. You are & have continued to coin in on the basics of your training ever since by turning it into an enterprise and getting any fool stupid enough to listen to you to believe that you are MR FIXIT of all things Defence. Sorry, you are way wrong on that count. 

Best regards, Noel

Noel P Muller

navy4@optusnet.com.au

Ruger357
« Reply #3 on: Sunday17April2011 »

The new Review into Awards, and recommendations for VCs, by the Government, may be the last opportunity for Molly, the brave warrior, to have his name put forward for saving us from the evil terror of the Indonesian military, by his heroic exploits all those years ago.

and further, maybe Don Tate, (yes we all know him) can make a submission into his own deeds and that of Jim Riddle...

At least the Review will rely only on factual data, on not on anecdotal evidence.

Sorry Molly, you miss out again !!!!

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday13April2011 »

Noel " Molly " Muller is a liar and a fake War Veteran. He has been comprehensively exposed as such on the ANZMI website here

MULLER Noel Patrick "Molly" http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

19 Apr 2009
The case of the Pathetic Pusser

Noel Patrick “Molly” Muller served in the Royal Australian Navy from 16th January 1961 to 30 June 1966 he was discharged for the reason of being "Below Naval Physical Standards" (BNPS) three years before the expiration of the expiration of his service commitment. He remained a junior sailor for his entire career. Muller is the king of bluff, for many years he has insulted the integrity of the Royal Australian Navy RAN and created a mythical service history to portray himself as an heroic sailor who on one occasion, single handed, took on and defeated a Company of Indonesian insurgents. He later amended the claim of a “Company” to that of seven to ten men. Muller claims that he killed three of them before returning alone to HMAS Vendetta.  We have now located a photo of Muller and thank our readers for locating one  more here http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

He has also been exposed on the AVM website here http://www.austvetmatters.net/muller.html and here http://www.austvetmatters.net/updates.html

Muller is the type of person who craves publicity and recognition and he does so using lies, shamelessness, a fake Military record, bullying and airing views on matters he knows nothing of.

The recent discipline problems at the ADFA have brought Muller out from his hole and, being the type of loud and big mouthed fake he is, he has bought into the issue.

Muller you know nothing of worth about the Military and certainly nothing at all about the Defence Force Academy. You are a proven fake, liar and fraud.

This is what Muller has had to say recently on the notoriously wannabe friendly Petersen email list.

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:04 AM
Subject: Re ADA's Neil James

Good morning Allen

May I add to this email that I personally sent you and Harry Kirkman an email a couple of weeks ago (with a view that one or the other of you – possibly both) may on forward it to your “Mailing Lists”. Neither of you did. I have no idea why Harry did not send it on as we are personal friends of years standing (since service) but yourself, I feel possibly have a “bent” towards this Neil James (if I am wrong then please accept my totally unreserved apology) and I feel it possible that my email “simply got lost in the “In Basket”. I tend to be VERBOSE and accept that unreservedly but not with apology as it is a human frailty of mine and a result of OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER caused by PTSD.

Neil James is precisely ALL THAT IS DEFINED in Mike’s Email below and if you refer back to my personal email which only went to you & Harry (No BCC) you will see that all Mike says is reflected in kind in my own missive. He (JAMES) is a dud – I outlined the BOARD of the ADA and HIGHLIGHTED in Red that NEIL JAMES IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON of the ADA. That “quote” is from their own list of Directors Web Page, I suggested that the balance of the Board are “RENT A NAME’S” of ACADEMIA and failed POLITICIANS and precisely as Mike states, there is nothing official about the “AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE ASSOCIATION” and NEIL JAMES often quoted statement that he has thousands of people writing to him on a daily basis commending his work.

What work, he is a one man “TALK FEST” that is all. Nothing more. His PRESS CONFERENCES consist of HIM and some unseen Reporter & Camera Man. Why not crowds of clambering Journo’s like anyone else at a PC?

Best regards, Noel

*Noel P Muller

E: navy4@optusnet.com.au

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 9:29 AM
Subject: Re ADFA; TO THOSE WITH DAUGHTERS

For the attention of NEIL JAMES,

Pseudo self appointed Director of the figment of his imagination known as the AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE ASSOCIATION and to all of his “Rent a name” Directors made up of academics and other failed political figures. Jock has attempted to grab the attention of Natasha Stott Despoja in a lower email but you make is so graphically clear upon your page of DIRECTORS (web site) that you are the ONLY OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON for the ADA. To me that makes you a force of ONE.

For every single one of us Mr James including Jock, myself, Allen, Bernie (Maj. AATTV1) and every other person whom you have angered by your running off at the mouth over matters that you have little mental command. You evidently served but never saw ACTIVE SERVICE. You are, like the rest of your “RENT A NAMES” Directors; an academic. You achieved the rank of Major during your extensive Military career of some considerable number of years and spent the entire time in the pursuit of duties that kept you “OUT OF HARMS WAY”. You sit back and make your all sweeping comments at PRESS CONFERENCES of ONE (YOU, AN INVISIBLE UNSPEAKING REPORTER AND AN EQUALLY INVISIBLE CAMERA MAN).

Every single one of us has seen your PRESS CONFERENCES Mr James and there are JOURNO’S clamouring for their space or to get their faces seen by their bosses. Where are all of those JOURNO’S at YOUR Press Conferences? Could it be that your PRESS CONFERENCES are conducted by you accosting a passing civilian and asking them to hold your camera while you “spruik”? You propose yourself (to yourself and any fool stupid enough to believe you) as an EXPERT UPON MATERS MILITARY. You sir are a MASTER of spruik and little else. I would put it to you that your often repeated statements of “receiving hundreds of letters of support on a daily basis for your views and your Association” are nothing but figments of your personal imagination. Were this not so – simply explain to me why we do not see the CLAMOURING PRESS that we see when ANGUS HOUSTON makes a definitive statement, per se?

In fairness to you, Mr. James, I honestly believe that you have been operating in your “manner” now for so very long with my “Veteran Colleagues” that you have possibly fallen into a “routine” patois and you are angry that the “Veteran community” does not pay you the respect that you believe your deserve. Indeed, I see this for exactly what it is and that would have to be a “Rod of your own making” that has come back to bite your right on the nose. You have TWO FACES you see. ONE is an indignant Mr James whom confrontationally answers ANY VETERAN with what YOU PERCEIVE as their questioning your authority and you have ANOTHER facade that you show to the DEFENCE HIERARCHY as a compatriot. Whether that works or not, I guess only you can tell but I can tell you outright that your approach to VETERANS as a “Konfrontasi” is not appreciated by ANY OF US. You see, we have done the hard yards and we do not like to be seen to be belittled by some academic whom has “NEVER BEEN THERE, DONE THAT” and not unnaturally, we get pissed.

So, by the will of what so ever power you answer to above (if any), I hope you have read this right through and if you are at this point, then you have and I have achieved my objective. In a word, back off the VETERANS COMMUNITY. You know nothing about us, you know nothing about lads in Afghanistan or their demeanour or their STEEL TRAP approach when they see you coming; the “KATHY” victimised at RMC  and yet you cannot help yourself from purporting that you “KNOW IT ALL”, wrong, wrong, wrong. She was told on the same day she lodged her complaint of the charges against her involving ALCOHOL and AWOL. Not the day before,  not the day after, on the very same day and she WAS DOCKED ONE DAYS PAY and received FIVE DAYS LOSS OF PRIVILEGES including LEAVE.

Anything else as you have stated is a figment of your own fertile imagination, I regret. Please consider.

Best regards, Noel

Noel P Muller

E:navy4@optusnet.com.au

Fergus
« Reply #1 on: Friday26February2010 »

Noel Patrick “Molly” Muller the Mad Galah, has joined in the idiot stakes with wannabes Moon and Patterson.  Muller is at it again, complaining about the system that won’t give him a TPI Pension. He knows, we know, DVA knows, the VRB knows and the Minister for Veterans Affairs knows that Noel Patrick “Molly” Muller is a liar a fraud and a wannabe but you have to give him marks for being persistent.  Read about Muller here http://www.austvetmatters.net/muller.html  and also here http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html 

You will read in the referenced exposures a list of “comic book” claims made by Muller about his Navy service.  His Navy Service Record shows his service consisted of ordinary duties as carried out by thousands of sailors who must be disgusted with the claims made by Muller. There is another Mad Galah who has outdone even Muller with ridiculous claims and that is Harry Kirkman shown here http://www.anzmi.net/kirkman/kirkman.html 

Here is the list of Mad Galahs who are proven liars and wannabes:

Muller
Moon
Patterson
Kirkman

In the email below Muller has the temerity to attack the adjudicators of his claims  for not believing his ridiculous lies. It is most likely that Muller has legally declared his statements to be true and he should thank his lucky stars that he has not been prosecuted for his dishonesty.

Aye

Fergus

“From: Noel P Muller
To: 'Bernie McGurgan' ; Neville Bryant ; 'Allen Petersen'
Sent: Friday, 26 February 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: Re Media Release: VA009 New Veterans' Review Board Head

Hi Bernie, All

Doug Humphries, now I have had dealings with him and this makes a mockery of the fact that the VRB is supposed to be an INDEPENDENTLY FRANCHISED BODY to the DVA. There is supposed to be a CIVILIAN REFEREE to ensure FAIRNESS AT ALL TIMES IN THE BOARDS DECISIONS. There is supposed to be a HEAD OF THE VRB whom is seen as a CHAIR PERSON conducting the REVIEW in the accepted manner and then there is supposed to be a MILITARY REPRESENTATIVE to ensure that all things occurring in the VRB are conducted in accordance with military protocols. This member is also supposed to be an independent COUNSEL to the MEMBER whose case is under review. Having been to the VRB thrice, this MILITARY PERSONAGE is indistinguishable from the other two members as they wear no indication of RANK, SERVICE or Identity.

Doug Humphries is the person whom was the CHIEF INVESTIGATOR in the VICTORIAN DVA for claims for compensation prior to them being appealed and taken to the VRB. In one of my claims, I requested assistance from Alan Griffin MP (Min DVA) as I believed that I was being rail roaded by the local Investigator, Fraser Day here in Adelaide. Alan Griffin took my claim and handed it (figuratively speaking) to the COUNTERFOIL for FRASER DAY in MELBOURNE. That was DOUG HUMPHRIES. I had from my previous appeal, assembled around 200 pages of evidence to support that my claim was well based with documents proving that we were at war with Indonesia in 1963 (That was the main bone of contention as the Deck Logs for HMAS Vendetta had been lost). Neither Fraser Day nor Doug Humphreys even bothered to read these 200 odd pages of evidence and both individually quashed the claim out of hand. So much for fairness and a level playing field in the VRB. God help all future Appellants to the VRB as well for I can guarantee that DOUG HUMPHREYS will prove to be their worst enemies. I understand there is a chance that NEVILLE BRYANT has had cause to come to grief with this man also. I cannot speak for Neville.”
CD

« on: Monday28December2009 »

Read from the bottom up.......talk about being away with the birds(Galahs)

----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, 28 December 2009 11:05 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: 'OUR FINEST' **POSTS

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 5:46 PM

Subject: Re Our Finest...

I suggest that Noel google John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, CBE (3 January 1892 – 2 September 1973) was an English writer, poet, philologist, and university professor, best known as the author of the classic high fantasy works The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion.  His heirs may hold the copyright to his books but I think the man himself would be a little nonplussed by his recent sexual conversion.

Best regards, Clive

To: Allen Petersen

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 3:51 PM

Subject:  Re Our Finest...

I think Professor John Ronald Reuel Tolkien  and HIS family would be surprised to know that he is the authoress of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and IS a billionaire!

Tolkien died in 1973. I suspect that the originator of the message is confusing Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings with

Ms J K Rowling and the Harry Potter series!

Brian Avery

Cc: Noel (Molly) Muller

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 12:46 PM

Sorry to rain on your parade Molly.....but Professor J R R Tolkien was a professor of literature at Cambridge University - served in WW I with the British Army and died in the 1960s. He was a MAN!!

And the "Doolittle Raid" on Tokyo was carried out by Mitchell B.25 bombers launched from the aircraft carrier USS Hornet.

Terry Westerway

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 10:54 AM

Hi Allen,

I would just like to correct a statement in Noel P Muller's email re Col. Hackworth.

Colonel David Hackworth (US Army) died on 4 May 2005 from cancer. He is buried in Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia USA. He lived for some years during the early '80's in Maleny Queensland, where he was a successful real estate agent and restaurant manager.  He returned to live permanently in the USA in the mid 1980's following the huge success of his book "About Face".

He was a prolific writer, journalist and commentator on military matters in the US media, and has an extensive list of books and publications.

Biography here: http://www.military.com/Opinions/0,,Hackworth_050505,00.html

Regards,

Peter Munro

Cc: deepblue1142@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 10:40 AM

Hello Molly,

Some very kind sentiments here.  Sadly, Mc Arthur was a legend in his own mind and no friend of Australia's.

David Hackworth is no longer with us as he to prostate cancer a few years back.  He returned to the US and settled in Whitefish, Montana where I caught up with him in 2000.  He remained ostracised by the US Army and the politicians.

Tommy Franks will go down in history as the man who failed in Iraq by acquiescing to that idiot Rumsfeld and NOT demanding that he be given the number of troops that he knew he needed to do the job. Defeating Saddam was the easy part but securing Iraq afterwards was the hard part and we know the consequences.

Jimmy Doolittle's flew B-25's; the raid itself was merely a pinprick but it sure fired up the Nipponese and was a huge propaganda victory for the US.

Cheers, Kev

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 1:29 PM

Subject:  Re Our Finest...

...the day after Boxing Day is always nit picking day. Herewith a few minor comments on Noel's history interpretation:

Subject: Re Our Finest

However, just in case you do not know, Lt Colonel Hal Moore was in command of the Infantry Division (No: he was in command of the First Battalion 7th Cavalry which incidentally was LTCOL Custer's last command) that was sent into the Ia Drang Valley to hold and defend. A movie was made of his feats and it starred Mel Gibson and called "We were Soldiers". Hal Moore's heroism was epic and is recorded in history for those interested enough to simply enter his name into "Google" and see for themselves but his one cardinal rule of life was that HE WAS ALWAYS THE LAST MAN TO STEP OFF THE FIELD OF BATTLE. He always brought all of his boys home. I believe (at least at the time of the movie) that Hal was still alive and acted as a consultant upon the movie script.

Colonel David Hackworth of the American Special Forces is an Australian Citizen now and has been since shortly after his discharge from the US Army. He lives to this day near Cairns and acts as an Advisor upon Military History to both the Australian and American Governments as required. (Col Hackworth died in the US in 2005 of stomach cancer. He was forced to leave the US Army or face court martial for operating soldier's brothels and gambling houses as well as for currency manipulation in Vietnam. Though he lived in Australia in the late 70s/early 80s he was not an Oz citizen. He came to Australia initially because he thought that Australia was the best place to survive the "forthcoming" nuclear winter. He made his fortune in Gold Coast Real Estate and restaurants and returned to America as a correspondent for Newsweek.  Some say he was the model for Col Kurtz in Apocalypse Now - you can debate this.)

Tommy Franks was at one time the Supreme Commander of "The War on Terror" in Iraq and was a very popular General with his men. (Actually Franks led the War on Terror in the US before taking charge of the first invasion of Afghanistan to dislodge the Taliban and destroy Al Qaeda. He then was commander of coalition forces in the opening of Gulf War 2. There was much criticism of his command and he was replaced. Though offered Chief of Staff US Army, he refused and resigned. Hindsight is great but one can legitimately argue that Franks was more concerned with the now (ie immediate battle) than the what next. Conditions today in Afghanistan and Iraq testify to this.) He is still with us and lives in retirement now (to the best of my knowledge)

J R Tolkien was the authoress of the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, she is an English Housewife whom (like George Lucas) holds all rights to Merchandise and Property relative to the entire "Lord Of the Rings" Estate. She is a Multi, multi Millionaire and I do not know now the age of her children (they are possibly grown up) but she was (when composing the "Estate") a Single Supporting Mother. (You're way of the beat here Noel. JRR Tolkien was a he and he was twice professor of old English at Oxford University. I think you are confusing him with the authoress of Harry Potter.)

Lt Colonel Jimmy Doolittle was in command of the very first Bombing Raid upon Japan. He had all of his Army Bombers landed upon Navy Carriers and when they got within Range of Tokyo, these same Bombers (I believe B-17's) (actually B-25B Mitchells) were launched very effectively upon the Japanese home lands. (Tactically the raids were of little use but psychologically they were of great importance bringing joy to the Americans as it was seen that the US could strike back after Pearl Harbor and fear to the Japanese who had considered that their islands were safe from air attack. The Japanese thought that the (Army) planes had come from Midway and determined to conquer the island. The result of that battle was the beginning of the end of the Japanese Asiatic empire.)

Sun Tzu is an ancient Chinese expert upon War and his teachings (even though written during Middle Ages) (try 500-200 BC  - not middle ages) are used to this very day by civilised nations in the method of conducting war (kindly look him up on Google).

Sent: Sunday, 27 December 2009 9:53 PM

Subject Re Our Finest...

"The .pps is too large to send to my groups.. " Noel Muller

Try these Web Links to forward and for sharing with the below, and other fellow Members of the Forum

These Are My Credentials

These Are My Credentials

10:04 - 1 year ago youtube.com

Thoughts on battle, soldiers, duty, honour, country.

youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbas7dml5c

============================================

Play video

Hide video

Dedicated To Our Finest Military

03:48 - 2 years ago metacafe.com

music video

metacafe.com

===============

Semper Fi

George Bitsoli

Chula Vista, CA

To: Phillip Holder ; Allen J Petersen ; maryann martinek

Sent: Saturday, 26 December 2009 9:57 AM

Subject: Re Our Finest

The .pps is too large to send to my groups but I would like to pass comment upon the content, specifically the quotes accorded to some of the contributors. There are all the obvious ones like General Douglas McArthur, Winston Churchill

and I see no point in dwelling up those figures as they are a legend in our history.

However, just in case you do not know, Lt Colonel Hal Moore was in command of the Infantry Division that was sent into the Il Drang Valley to hold and defend. A movie was made of his feats and it starred Mel Gibson and called "We were Soldiers". Hal Moore's heroism was epic and is recorded in history for those interested enough to simply enter his name into "Google" and see for themselves but his one cardinal rule of life was that HE WAS ALWAYS THE LAST MAN TO STEP OFF THE FIELD OF BATTLE. He always brought all of his boys home. I believe (at least at the time of the movie) that Hal was still alive and acted as a consultant upon the movie script.

Colonel David Hackworth of the American Special Forces is an Australian Citizen now and has been since shortly after his discharge from the US Army. He lives to this day near Cairns and acts as an Advisor upon Military History to both the Australian and American Governments as required.

Tommy Franks was at one time the Supreme Commander of "The War on Terror" in Iraq and was a very popular General with his men. He is still with us and lives in retirement now (to the best of my knowledge)

J R Tolkien was the authoress of the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, she is an English Housewife whom (like George Lucas) holds all rights to Merchandise and Property relative to the entire "Lord Of the Rings" Estate. She is a Multi, multi Millionaire and I do not know now the age of her children (they are possibly grown up) but she was (when composing the "Estate") a Single Supporting Mother.

Lt Colonel Jimmy Doolittle was in command of the very first Bombing Raid upon Japan. He had all of his Bombers landed upon Carriers and when they got within Range of Tokyo, these same Bombers (I believe B-17's) were launched very effectively upon the Japanese home lands.

Sun Tzu is an ancient Chinese expert upon War and his teachings (even though written during Middle Ages) are used to this very day by civilised nations in the method of conducting war (kindly look him up on Google).

I enjoyed the .pps thank you Phillip and was saddened at the same time. Like so many of us, having "Been there, Done that", I understand explicitly what our young chaps/chapettes are going through. God keep them safe.

Best regards, Noel
Noel P "Molly" Muller
Email:- deepblue1142@gmail.com

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: