AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Tuesday25February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Good Evans another one has popped up
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good Evans another one has popped up  (Read 5847 times)
PQ

« Reply #2 on: Sunday23May2010 »

Ruger, your bloke is on the roll. 56075 R.B.

It is not helpful to speculate on who R. Evans may be. It is a common name, and he may not even be a Vietnam vet.
I have no idea who the originator of this email is, or who is owner of the address that people are supposed to write to, but given its tone I would just ignore it. Just another whinger who has had his feelings hurt by real veterans telling the truth.

There are plenty of high visibility lunatics posting shit on the internet that need to be mocked mercilessly. (hint: initials MG's)
Ruger357
« Reply #1 on: Sunday23May2010 »

the VVNR is not so accurate....

I seem to recall there was a Ray Evans, who was in 3 RAR Second Tour, he was a WA Regular (3 year) enlistee, who was sent home for not being able to cope. I have some recollection he only served over in Viet for just over a month...... I was at 2 Mil Hospital with him in early 72 and he is in one of my photos when I seem to recall Gough Whitlam visited the hospital with the Red Hats from Victoria barracks.

he does not appear on the VVNR...this could be him?
fergus2
« on: Sunday23May2010 »

Raymond Evans chooses to attack us with stupid allegations.

Dunno which Raymond Evans it is, there are three on the DVA Vietnam Nominal Roll. The email address of this one shows “RT” Evans, there is no “R T Evans” on the nominal roll, but the “T” in his email address may not relate to his second name.

Anyway this one should be easily recognized because he will be the dopey Evans. 

Evans, could you please detail the “abuse” you allege “via the AVM website” and AVM will show you it has been in response to vile Mad Galah statements.

Anyway Raymond, throwing your hand in with the Mad Galahs is a dopey move that will forever brand you as a foolish supporter of a mob of vile conspiracy theorists.

Oh, and by the way, good luck with your complaints, because there is no substance to your advice, and that being so, you will fit well into the Mad Galah nest.

Aye

Fergus

To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:44 PM
Subject: AUSTVETMATTERS Web Site

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:55 AM
Subject: AUSTVETMATTERS Web Site

For those people that have been abused via the AUSTVETMATTERS Web Site,

complaints can be forwarded to:-  abuse@piradius.net

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »