AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday19September2019

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,370 Posts in 148 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Little Donny boy screams again.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Little Donny boy screams again.  (Read 5588 times)
Ethelred
« Reply #1 on: Saturday19June2010 »

Yeh well this girl from the badlands of the Illawarra has also taken out an AVO against Ted Colmer, his former bum buddy, hero, mate, close supporter. Until Colmer spoke out against Tates lies. Colmer can defend himself. But just shows that Tate has no balls just ovaries.
CD

« on: Saturday19June2010 »

Well, the little boy from Albion Rail has crawled out of his backyard bunker once again to waste time, effort and money on a misbeguided project, one which shouldn't be too hard a task for a well educated ex-school teacher.
His intended target this time is none other than Keith Tennent who regards Tates latest below the belt attack as nothing more than warm water running off his shoulders.

Read what Keith has to say about it below.

To: Veterans Email List ; ESO List ; AWM ; AWM Gen Gower ; RSL Nat President ; President Capricornia & Rockhampton Region RSL Sub Branch ; Australian Defence Assoc
Cc: Federal Parliamentary List ; Bob Buick MM
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 7:13 AM
Subject: THE DON TATE AVO EXPIRES

Dear readers,

On 18 June 2008 Don Tate of Albion Park Rail near Kiama in NSW was successful in having an Apprehended Violence Order [ AVO ] granted against me.

Under NSW Law, if the recipient of a proposed AVO does not appear in the Court in which the matter is being heard the local Magistrate must grant the Order. I did not travel to NSW to contest Tates application for the order and it was automatically granted. I did send much material to the Court for official filing.

Many in the legal profession in NSW are very concerned at how easy it is to be granted an AVO under existing NSW Law, and in fact having an AVO granted in NSW is as easy as falling off a log.

I have no intention of writing a long detailed email explaining my involvement with Tate and the AVO. However now that I am free to mention his name openly I want to get the record clear.

Sometime around late 2007 or in early 2008 I was contacted by a person who identified himself as " Michael McInness". He sent me various emails one of which concerned Tate. I had never heard of Michael McInness and to this day, while I have a good idea of who McInness really is I cannot prove my suspicions. This character has disappeared under that name. Michael McInness as it turns out was a nom de plume. After the AVO matter blew up McInness displayed singular lack of courage and never came forward to say he had written the pertinent email. Tate claimed I wrote this email which is untrue.

"McInness" suggested to me that I send one of his emails to Don Tate. I did this without examining in detail the content of this email and as it turned out the email was not the type of communication I send and contained abusive content about Tate.

Tate then flew into action and began the AVO application process and despite a full public apology by me, and despite my instigation of mediation via telephone with Tate, he continued to pursue the matter and the AVO was granted.

During the telephone mediation instigated by me Tate became very angry and agitated and engaged in the most vile attacks on my character and reputation. He stated to the mediators that he did not want to be in the mediation process and was simply going through the actions because he was obliged to. He hung up part way through this process, claiming his phone battery had gone flat. He knew damn well that if he refused mediation the Magistrate at the AVO application would look unfavourably on his case.

So the upshot was the AVO was granted and honestly it made no difference to my life at all because Tate is a man who I would never want as a friend and he is certainly somebody who I would never want to have contact with.

It has been suggested by some that Tate took the action he did to shut me down because he was scared my Aussie Digger systems would be used to expose the false case he had put about the alleged 2nd D& E Platoon, which some of you are aware of.

Anyway the AVO is now completed. I was lucky to receive some very good advice from the local Police who served the AVO on me and I took their advice.

This is the truth of the matter.

Keith Tennent
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: