AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Tuesday25February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  MINISTER FOR DVA BOWS OUT
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MINISTER FOR DVA BOWS OUT  (Read 6849 times)
31rqr

« Reply #3 on: Thursday16September2010 »

I have had some personal dealings with the former member and found him quite helpful, I hope his replacement will be just as good
PQ

« Reply #2 on: Saturday11September2010 »

Warren Snowdon, Member for Lingiari (NT) is the new Vet Affairs Minister.

Been in Parliament since 1987 except for a couple of years in the 90s when he was voted out.

No service background, a former teacher, Uni researcher and union hack.

I don't blame Griffiths for moving on, he has been subjected to torrents of abuse from those cranky, ungrateful and illiterate old fools, and he strikes me as a pretty decent sort of bloke.
Julz6

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday08September2010 »

I wouldn't be surprised that it was the amount of garbage Griffiths had to put up with from the Mad Galahs that convinced him to retire.

The stuff we've been shown on this site must be a small proportion of the bile the Mad Galahs have spewed at him.
Ruger357
« on: Wednesday08September2010 »

The current Minister for DVA has announced he is not resuming his Veterans Affairs Seat...

watch for the Mad Galahs to start on the new, yet unnamed Minister, with their tirades of abuse etc.....the likes of Corse, Wiltshire, Briggs et al, will not be able to help themselves to give the new minister a dressing down as to do his job...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: