AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Saturday22February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Identity of AVM Contributers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Identity of AVM Contributers  (Read 6833 times)
Ruger357
« Reply #2 on: Monday03January2011 »

Thanks for the briefing...yes I understand Tate has threatened action against several named persons, but until they materialise in actual plaints,  we are non the wiser.  If it happens it happens.

Thanks again
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sunday02January2011 »

Ruger rest easy.

Without giving away the nature of our security measures you can sleep easy at night.

The AVM systems are completely secure. The only way individuals may be identified is if they themselves tell others that they contribute to AVM and also tell others what their handles are. The only other way individuals may be identified is if they themselves, when making posts, somehow expose their identity.

Even if individuals do these things the authorities have to prove that it was that individual at a given time who was sitting at his/her computer who made a particular posting.

Tate is bluffing. He is fooling himself and nobody else. He definitely doesn't fool the police. They are wise to him, even if he has been to see them. He is trying to scare you.

Tate is a pathological liar, conman and manipulator. Take no notice of anything he says.
AVM.
« Last Edit: Sunday02January2011 by Spartakus » Logged

Ruger357
« on: Sunday02January2011 »

Donny's "Got a Gun"  Tate has has indicated in his last missive,  of taking actions against certain named individuals who or who may not be contributers of AVM and unnamed members of AVM who use pseudonyms.  Although I am not expert in IT or legal matters,  I believe TATE must provide to the satisfaction of the court that BILL BROWN IS ECHO322.  The only way he can technically do that is by Police action under warrant of that suspect member PC  I cannot imagine a magistrate issuing a warrant to police to sieze an individuals PC , for later forensic testing, '(browser history, tags etc) without proof that BILL BROWN IS ECHO322.

For AVM leaders, are our identities sufficiently protected to prevent any future or possible interception by police (should they consider the matter serious as Tate claims)?  We also need to understand that what TATE  may gather by police, if successful, can be used in any civil actions he may contemplate.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: