AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday09April2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  TATE - FABRICATION OF RECORDS ETC ETC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TATE - FABRICATION OF RECORDS ETC ETC  (Read 26012 times)
CD

« Reply #16 on: Thursday24November2011 »

The rules are made for others and not for tootsy Tate eh?

Thats about the way I see it Shadow.
Ethelred
« Reply #15 on: Thursday24November2011 »

But drama queen Tate says he doesn't trust CARO or any Army or Military record keeping system. Now he is using a CARO document to stake his claim.

The arch hypocrite and schemer. The rules are made for others and not for tootsy Tate eh?
krt1.

« Reply #14 on: Thursday24November2011 »

Ho dear me, that Mr Tater Donnie Boy has come out of the wood work again, to once more defend his delusional  Behavior.  And here we were thinking we may get a quite week or two.
krt1

Date: 23/11/2011 7:56:42 PM
Subject: for RUGER 357 ( quite a manly pseudonym for a fairy)

A friend tells me that "RUGER 357" has found an error in  my documents......
("Ruger 357" has had a lot to say over time, always behind his pseudonym, always hidden from view, always pretending he's a man......)
So this is for that dickhead.....(an SO3, whatever that means...Captain? )
You dispute the fact that I was posted to 1MIL Hospital, Yeronga for the last 18 months of my military carrer.
You're right, IN PART- the official unit I was posted to was "UL N COMD LOC 1 Mil HOSPITAL"
and clearly states "trans to 1 Mil Hosp 24th July 1969"
Attached, is the page- dated 5th August 1969.
You'll also note, you wanker, that the same document clearly states that I was in 6 RAR at the time......so I guess I have every right to claim to have served with that unit!
But no....I was with 9RAR when I was wounded, and about that same time, "RUGER 357" was sharpening a pencil somewhere wishing he'd had the balls have served in the infantry.
But I'll stick with 1 Mil Hospital as my final port of call, thank you very much.
I'd hate to be asociated with that wannabee fraud- Bob Buick MM (crap) LS&GC Medal (more crap)
Account for that you decrepit old, paper-shuffler.

Don Tate, Vietnam veteran '68/'69
ex-4RAR; ex-2nd D&E Platoon; ex-9RAR; ex- 1Mil Hospital

Date: 23/11/2011 7:56:42 PM
Subject: for RUGER 357 ( quite a manly pseudonym for a fairy)

A friend tells me that "RUGER 357" has found an error in  my documents......
("Ruger 357" has had a lot to say over time, always behind his pseudonym, always hidden from view, always pretending he's a man......)
So this is for that dickhead.....(an SO3, whatever that means...Captain? )
You dispute the fact that I was posted to 1MIL Hospital, Yeronga for the last 18 months of my military carrer.
You're right, IN PART- the official unit I was posted to was "UL N COMD LOC 1 Mil HOSPITAL"
and clearly states "trans to 1 Mil Hosp 24th July 1969"
Attached, is the page- dated 5th August 1969.
You'll also note, you wanker, that the same document clearly states that I was in 6 RAR at the time......so I guess I have every right to claim to have served with that unit!
But no....I was with 9RAR when I was wounded, and about that same time, "RUGER 357" was sharpening a pencil somewhere wishing he'd had the balls have served in the infantry.
But I'll stick with 1 Mil Hospital as my final port of call, thank you very much.
I'd hate to be asociated with that wannabee fraud- Bob Buick MM (crap) LS&GC Medal (more crap)
Account for that you decrepit old, paper-shuffler.

Brutus

« Reply #13 on: Saturday19November2011 »

Mr Tate would feel right at home living in Hanoi,  they too are are masters in the art of reinventing history to suit their own over inflated ego's..  simply "Legends in their own mindss"..
Steel

« Reply #12 on: Saturday19November2011 »

Tate hypocritical ? Yes !!!

This is what he said in Tate v Rafin in the Federal Court of Australia:

and your Honour I would like to highlight the point at this point - that in any sort of confrontational activity like this, because of the specific psychological disabilities that I do have, I become very animated and very heated and it's a recognised symptom of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which I suffer from very severely

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/federal_ct/2000/1582.html

Some time ago, tate claims he was assaulted near his home. This is part of whaqt he said :

A car stopped in front of me, a man exited the car from the passenger side (about my age or so) ran towards me, and as he neared me, king hit me with a forarm across the forehead, knocking me backwards onto the concrete foootpath.
My head slammed into the concrete, and my left elbow was severely damaged.
He then proceeded to strike me in the face, neck and chest areas with his fists.
As a result of my herad hitting the concrete, I wasn't fully aware of what was happening for a few seconds. My only retaliation was to attempt to shove his nose into his brain. I was partially successful.
He said two things: "This is from the AVM!" and, at the same time as striking me in the stomach, said, "And this is from Fergus!"
(I am bemused by this. I guess it is a demonstration of outright arrogance on the part of the maggots to think they can strike at any time with impunity, that their 'security measures' are safe and sound. We'll see.)
He then ran off, and jumped back into the car (a greyish, Kluger type of thing)
I was cleaned up at the local garage, and drove myself to hospital without waking Carole.

Enter Frank Walker and the Ghost Platoon. This is how the same incident is described :

On January 11 2011, three weeks after he revealed to the
veteran community that he was sending the dossier to the
parliamentarians, Tate was strolling outside his home on the
south coast of New South Wales when a car suddenly pulled
up beside him. A burly man got out and belted Tate. Tate
went down, and then a second man jumped from the car.
Together they kicked and punched Tate 10 to 20 times while
he was down on the ground. Tate was left with bad cuts and
bruises to his face, and he had photos taken of his battered
face to prove it.
Tate's wife rushed him to the local hospital.

I'll leave it to you to sort out the differences in the story.
Ruger357
« Reply #11 on: Saturday19November2011 »

Tate is nothing more than hypocritical at best.

I am reliably informed that TATE when fronting court to answer the charges of assault of the Navy Veteran, last year and detailed on this site, that TATE himself used "PTSD" as a reason for part of his conduct.

And if you look at all the posts here on AVM, the most prominent of all is TATE, where most of his other miscreants and dickheads only get small interest.

It shows that TATE is the most vile and despised prick who donned the starched baggy greens.

Oh, and I was correct in saying that TATE was never posted to to 1 Military Hospital.....after RTA he was posted to Unallotted List Northern Command  (that was his parent unit the whole time he was a patient at 1 Mil Hosp)  -- my days as SO3 in Eastern Command served my memory well.......and I could if I had time, pick holes in all Tates documentary evidence.

Oh well, better way to spend a Saturday morning, with Bondi Beach looking good  today

krt1.

« Reply #10 on: Friday18November2011 »

Oh dear, some one has woken dear Little Terrie Westerways up out of his day dream of being a stanch supporter of Donny Boys. Here is his latest drivel and garbage. Must be summer coming on down there in Australia again.
krt1.

From: Terry Westerway [mailto:vladtepes1@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 18 November 2011 6:52 PM
To: Ken Taylor; admin@austvetmatters.net; hamish@gmail.com; spartakus@gmail.com; gotchafella@gmail.com; cassius@gmail.com; nuidat68@gmail.com; dodger39@gmail.com; bobby1959@gmail.com; mothball@gmail.com; popper@gmail.com; dodger39@gmail.com; spiritus@westnet.com.au; kwmj2229@gmail.com; gradyfj@optusnet.com.au
Cc: Allen Petersen; Harry Kirkman
Subject: The MMMs drival again - fore a few dollars more

Allen, Harry, would you please publish this
G’day all you Malicious Moronic Malodorous Maggots of AVM,
I see that SPASTIKUS has had another bout of verbal diarrhoea and spread that brown stuff that passes for his brains on to the website. And that old reliable “yesman” “KROTTY” (aka krt1) has weighed in with his usual nonsensical and irrelevant drivel.
But, lo!! What are they drivelling about? Anything that contributes anything meaningful about anything? Alas, no (as usual).
But wait, there’s more!! They are drivelling about Don Tate pointing out that an admitted embezzler (Barry Billing) has gotten away with his crime. They seem to think that no one should mention the matter – “sshh, don’t mention Billing”. Wouldn’t have anything to do with the likelihood that Billing has been a contributor to their site?
And what else do they drivel? Why, that Don Tate’s remarks were orchestrated and/or written by some other (unknown/unstated) party. I know that many of the MMMM’s have trouble with thinking and composing anything that requires use of more than one syllable words – but to impose their own intellectual limitations on others (without the slightest evidence) is only a demonstration of their usual intellectual poverty.
Do they offer a counter argument to Don Tate’s remarks? Alas, no. Only the usual drivel of bile, driven by hatred of anyone willing to speak up.
I do love their assertion that the MMMM’s are all veterans. I suggest that the only thing “veteran” about them is being veteran pud pullers (par excellence, of course).
Let’s face it, real veterans would stand up and use their real names – the MMMM’s all use pseudonyms on an anonymous website. I think that their attempts at anonymity says it all.
Terry Westerway
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Friday18November2011 »

Folks the wannabes if they could bes, the fakes, the liars and cheats and the pure sleeze bags have slithered out from under their rocks again and are trying to assert themselves. People like Tate, Corse and Westerway [ probably with Weekes egging them on as special advisor ] are now running around the country electronically, cocky and self sure, all the while trying to prove they are real men and real, genuine Veterans who hold all the Fallen and your mates in respect. Trouble is they may have the service, but they are not imbued with the same principle, ethics and decency which you and your mates are imbued with, and on top of that most of them knew nothing about real Soldiering when in the Military and know even less now. These scum are ungulfed with a deep hatred and bitterness for the Military and all things pertaining to legal authority and this includes the Fallen and YOUR mates, who served well and suffered much, then and now.

Tate didn't write that latest legal mumbo jumbo. Somebody else, probably Corse on his meds and under mental treatment, did. It is probable that Weekes is in the mix, acting as senior advisor.

Therefore it is time again to look at Corse and Westerway, both would bes if they could bes. Westerway's own daughter has a posting in this forum in which she describes how Westerway refused to look after her and her brother as young children. That says it all about Westerway.

To read more on this fake see here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/westerway.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/terrywesterway.html

Then we have Corse, a failed Officer who spent most of his 20 years in the Army serving with school cadets and the old CMF. Ask him though and he will tell you all about his stellar career including how he saved the day at the Battle of Coral.

Read more about this sicko here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/corse.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/barrycorse.html

Some others like Muller and Moon have recently raised their voices and tried to crawl above the lies and filth in which they reside and you can read more about them here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/muller.html

http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/moon.html

http://www.anzmi.net/moon/moon.html

Oh and take no notice of who they say owns AVM. The truth is they don't have the faintest idea. They are just guessing when they name names. They never ever provide any proof of who owns this system. They would get one hell of a shock if they did know the owner/s
« Last Edit: Friday18November2011 by Spartakus » Logged

Ruger357
« Reply #8 on: Friday18November2011 »

TATE and WESTERWAY, being quasi legal experts on all matters, would not have a EFFING CLUE, about legal precedents and 'defences' or 'excuses' when raised in courts of law and how 'mental illnesses' are considered by Judges.

Again these two mouths want to usurp the independent minds and rationale of judges.....

TATE, you are an EFFING disgrace to the Veteran community, and after reading your emails to everyone, you know nothing apart from your own 'existence as a factual researcher'   I could pick holes in all your recent emails and your assessment of things.

Crawl back into our hole Tate....i just hope someone who has the means take you to task for your defamation, and then you be be truly exposed as a first class wanker (which we know you are anyway_

and as for Westerway, SC, get a life !!

krt1.

« Reply #7 on: Thursday17November2011 »

Here we go again. Donnie Boy comes up with an idea about some thing he knows nothing about, and his Little Side Kick, Terrie Westerway jumps (as told to) to support him. Must be a real great dog act these two.
krt1.

From: Terry Westerway [mailto:vladtepes1@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 17 November 2011 11:27 AM
To: Allen Petersen
Cc: Clive Mitchell-Taylor; Donald Tate
Subject: FW: Veteran Accountability and the Barry Billing precedent, at law...

Don Tate makes a valid point – if PTSD is accepted as rendering one so mentally unstable that he/she cannot be held accountable for their actions in a court of law – then there are surely many positions of responsibility (especially financial responsibility) that should be denied to sufferers of PTSD.

That opens a real can of worms – but then again, I doubt that Barry Billing had any thoughts about the matter, other than to wriggle out of criminal charges (“every man for himself and the Devil take the hindmost”) and save himself.

Of course, when can anyone point to an instance where Barry Billing did not put his own benefit and convenience first and foremost?

Also, Don Tate only mentions 2 people who have used the excuse. It is my understanding that Ken Taylor of Horsham (who also delights us with his scribblings as “krt1” on the AVM website) used the same “mentally unstable” excuse to avoid a charge of assault a few years ago.

Sent: Thursday, 17 November 2011 10:44 AM
To: any one who will listen.
Cc: them too.
Subject: Veteran Accountability and the Barry Billing precedent, at law...

Well now...considering all that has transpired, and that which is to come, the recent precedent established by the great escape of Barry Billing (and earlier, by Edward Colmer) raises some interesting questions- especially in relation to veteran accountability.......

1. Am I correct in asserting that the judicial cowardice exhibited by Barry Billing and his VVAA protectors (as far as due diligence and good governance is concerned) now provides a precedent whereby any mentally-ill veteran (claiming PTSD as the cause) cannot be held accountable for any wrongdoings in respect of financial management of monies distributed by DVA for the welfare of all veterans?

2. Does it follow then, that all diagnosed PTSD veterans are mentally-ill under the law, and therefore unable to hold any office that requires corporate or financial accountability (eg. executive members of RSL'S; TPI's; the VVF; the VVAA; and any other ESO's)?

3. Does it also mean that the DVA, at law, must NOT disburse funds or grants to any such mentally-ill veterans, or organisations run by such veterans, because they cannot be held accountable for their management of such funds?

4. Does this established legal precedent now mean that all PTSD-diagnosed veterans who hold positions which require financial accountability must resign immediately for the protection of their members' finances and DVA funds?

5. Further, if my research is correct, it is my understanding that one of the internationally accepted clinical consequences of PTSD-related mental illness is that it can cause faulty and unreliable recall- therefore any statutory declarations made by PTSD-diagnosed veterans (including those made in respect of securing civilian or military End-of-War awards for others) are invalidated by virtue of being arguably fictional and as a consequence, should be invalided?

6. Should the Governor-General (acccording to the statutory provisions for such awards) accept testimony from PTSD-diagnosed veterans as being totally honest ?

If my understanding of such matters is correct, mentally-ill persons have a devil of a time in any courtroom situation- be it as a witness, a juror, or whatever- and decisions made by juries which have included a mentally-ill juror may be used as the basis for the overturning of decisions.

Perhaps our veteran friend, Barrister James Fergus Thomson might offer a much more professional comment on the matter?
In the meantime, I'll make a few calls, and write a few letters.
Don Tate

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Thursday17November2011 »

Tate peddles his message of hate and bitteness to the world. This disgrace is now denigrating the Fallen of all Wars and your mates to his minions around the world, whom he hopes to dupe.

There is no room for Tate in the Australian Veteran community. He is an utter, abject and pathetic disgrace to those who have sacrificed so much over so many years. He should never be allowed anywhere near the Australian War Memorial again.

This is the latest international hate message from this wannabe and liar

From xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: admin@austvetmatters.net
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:41 AM
Subject: TATE IN THE STATES

Bernie Weisz

"a historian specializing in the Vietnam War

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A25HKEGXUN7YPD

Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011 11:57 PM
To: skypilot_1@msn.com; dmansker@comcast.net; idahoonezero@sbcglobal.net; heblagden@yahoo.com; dodape@msn.com; edwardblanco@yahoo.com; stan.sutherland@bigpond.com; cws_2@hotmail.com; archerz@sbcglobal.net; jscb@cox.net; melissa_glennon@live.com; ewcjr@bellsouth.net; jmcgarrity@ohio.net; menendez@toast.net; dmfrancis6@aol.com; JJRW1946@GMAIL.COM; Christopher.Ronnau@cdcr.ca.gov; lima327salinas2002@yahoo.com; DRJ1000@aol.com; 17dodge@drtel.net; peterson.bill@gmail.com; christianamerica2@yahoo.com; warvet_69@yahoo.com; squidninja2000@yahoo.com; sgtbobbybriscoe@aol.com; russelltown@comcast.net; stgeorgegrpltd@hotmail.com; schlog@adam.com.au; dave@net4truthusa.com; billsteelman@yahoo.com; billbell@pinncom.com; hill55@vtown.com.au; hgilster@msn.com; kelly.faucette@us.army.mil; john.podlaski@gmail.com; sailorbud@comcast.net; rockycoastpub@juno.com; jandmcarr@comcast.net; afdjet62_66usmc@yahoo.com; brinker101@charter.net; marty.mcmorrow@gmail.com; harryrlarsen2002@yahoo.com; johnd@charliefoxtrotfilms.com; hochclyde@yahoo.com; Juvat1@knology.net; Navjay@aol.com; rrroserh@localnet.com; dogsitter@mindspring.com; barry@sempercool.com; manth002@rangers.uwp.edu; fwmurphy@bellsouth.net; billjessiela@aol.com; idahonezero@msn.com; h.dale@sbcglobal.net; promultis33@yahoo.com; kuyarog@cox.net; noahdillsr@hotmail.com; yesmur13@aol.com; RDVARNER01@gmail.com; neuro25@msn.com; jbryan_3ph@yahoo.com; funchesswil@nctv.com; bluefalconione@aol.com; JhnBltn@aol.com; brid1@hotmail.com; d-bain@live.com; MUMPER.ROBERT@yahoo.com; paper.marche@att.net; chockoyotte1@gmail.com; Eldorado90@aol.com; randallmobley@netscape.com; robertdirr@tds.net; david.simmons@verizon.net; ricbayless@gmail.com; prbpfi@gmail.com; gblosser@woh.rr.com; rb368370@gmail.com; angelnet@surewest.net; wltrshrps@aol.com; jeffnpjclark@cox.net; dr.owens@comcast.net; spokescvma@comcast.net; bwizard@brianwizard.com; rmcsusn@gmail.com; zfirlm@hotmail.com; jamesbdew@aol.com; mainsail77@maine.rr.com; vet66a@aol.com; VET66A@aol.com; eldsonmcghee@aol.com; bseawolf28@aol.com; johnmailman@yahoo.com; eagle649@optusnet.com.au; tlazzarini@earthlink.net; pilotphiho@gmail.com; tsn_saltydog@yahoo.com; ronald.breland@gmail.com; amp48@msn.com; bberns@wi.rr.com; marshmallow7@sbcglobal.net; budsvilla@aol.com; kerrypardue247@yahoo.com; davidgonzalez4848@yahoo.com; Robinson.Santiago@fe.navy.mil; lrrpf52@msn.com; remybenoit@gmail.com; rafjr5@yahoo.com; ricb@bigpond.net.au; crs107@yahoo.com; eddhogeboom@cox.net; dseid1@cox.net; theburg73@embarqmail.com; boonecutler@gmail.com; wiseowl@tampabay.rr.com; masterbryan@hotmail.com; kglaufenberg@hotmail.com; russ@russellwarriner.com; wdwenger21@msn.com; rwchristopher@cox.net; johnsimones@yahoo.com; edhaweyetimes@juno.com; JDRAIN4@TX.RR.COM; jc@ec47.com; trsoyars@yahoo.com; trooperjim@gmail.com; sneekiepete151@hotmail.com; nlappos@verizon.net; rivercityfoxes@sbcglobal.net; barthfam@yahoo.com; lachlanirvine@gmail.com; barkbrkc7@aol.com; jflanagan@bedrockprime.com; purpledoodle@att.net; jweiss10@optonline.net; RStonerCRD21@msn.com; terry.s8er@yahoo.com
Cc: ttowery@memphis.edu; trizzuti@msn.com
Subject: Fwd: the full expose....the mlitary corruption surrounding the 2nd D&E Platoon

From Don Tate, Author:
"The War  Within"

E Mail: Warvet_69@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 11/13/2011 6:34:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: the full expose....the mlitary corruption surrounding the 2nd D&E Platoon

Following years of psychological and physical abuse, following systematic corruption and maladministration of my service history, now let the cards fall where they will.......

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ON wherever you like. It's time the public saw another side of our precious "Anzac" spirit:

It is as detailed an explanation (with supporting documentation) that I can provide concerning the military corruption surrounding the 2nd D&E Platoon and its consequences on THIS veteran- and is going to every politician and media outlet today.

It is published first, in Independent Australia:

http://www.independentaustralia.net/2011/australian-history/anzac-betrayed/

Regards

« Last Edit: Thursday17November2011 by Spartakus » Logged

Savage1

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday16November2011 »

Well said for a man of so few words.  We think alike.
Zionist
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday15November2011 »

I would say the quasi, half baked news outlet  Independentaustralia might be hearing from some Solicitors. To publish what they have published, taking the word and record of events and personal histories of the liar and fake Tate as a speaker of the Gospel Truth, will land them in more hot water than the early settlers. Just for the record, go and ask somebody who this news mob are and they will say “ who? “. This radical news outlet has been founded by a disgruntled whacko who has surrounded himself with people who can’t get a job in mainstream media outlets.

Further we ought to understand that Tate is so sick mentally that he will never ever change his behaviour and attitudes as long as his backside points to the ground. He is too unbalanced and disturbed to ever let the light of reason, truth and common sense filter into his life.

Everybody I talk to is sick to the teeth of his constant ranting about the same old same old. It is all yesterdays news and a great big yawn. Therefore I have no intention of responding to his sickness and vileness blow by blow and boring you still further.

Let this be said. Tate will have you believe that the following people and groups and more are all somehow connected up in one great big conspiracy to fake Australia’s military history, pervert the course of justice and due process, cover up War crimes and crimes against humanity and to do this and more over many years acting at the one time while separated by thousands of kilometers all around the country. In truth most of these people do not know each other and never have contact.
Here are some--

Australian War Memorial
All politicians in the Federal Parliament.
The AFP
The NSW Police Service
Central Army Records Office.
National Archives of Australia
Department of Defence
9 Bn RAR Association
Alan Price and 4 RAR Bn Association
Gen Steve Gower
Gen Daly
Gen Cosgrove
Brig Pearson
Capt Arrowsmith
Lt Ray Woolen
Keith Tennant
Bob Buick
The Royal Australian Armoured Corps
Bob Bomber Gibson
Clive Mitchell-Taylor
Ken Taylor
All the former D&E Platoon members with him at the time of the Xuyen Moc ambush who disagree with his version of events. His major ally Jim Riddle was a hopeless and violent drunk in the ADF and now suffers from alcohol related dementia.
Ted Colmer who was at the Xuyen Moc ambush.
All the SAS and Cavalry members in the Xuyen Moc area or involved in the ambush who disagree with him.
Normie Rowe
The list has no end. I am sure you can add to it.

So according to the sick mind of Tate all of these people and organisations and more have all conspired at the one time to change Australia’s military history and cover up War and other crimes.
Gimmee a break

Oh and Tate. You lie. The Xuyen Moc ambush did have Artillery support via the 2/35 155 Med Battery and the 8 ins guns and 175 mm guns of the 1/83 US Arty Bn. On top of this the ambush had air support on call via light and heavy fire teams and US fighter bombers. It may well be that Naval guns were also on call. Also the Xuyen Moc ambush and the D&E Pl [ the whole D&E Pl ] are clearly mentioned in the Military archival histories in places like the Commanders Diaries.

You f**king idiot. You knew nothing about Soldiering then and you know less now. It is YOU who is guilty of rewriting Australia's military history and to do so you have shit on the memories and souls of the Fallen from the Vietnam War.

« Last Edit: Tuesday15November2011 by Zion » Logged
Savage1

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday15November2011 »

What a sad excuse of a man who thought he was a soldier.  It is a pity that people believe his crap about Vietnam.  He is a disgrace to the uniform he wore at that time.  I think I might go and have a cry.  No bugger it.  You are still a wasted space Tate.
CD

« Reply #2 on: Monday14November2011 »

Did you people know that Donald Tate was wounded in Vietnam, that right, wounded and that his military records had been falsified?
You didn't, well have a read of this.........

http://www.independentaustralia.net/2011/australian-history/anzac-betrayed/

CD

« Reply #1 on: Saturday05November2011 »

What a sad story, nearly makes me want to cry in my beer, not. Grin
Ruger357
« on: Friday04November2011 »

This is an email sent by Tate to Defence Minister Smith and to all and sundry, from Postman Petersen...

have a careful read and pass your own comments....this fool, history researcher and wind bag does not have a clue about paperwork in the Aust  Army at that time.  To suggest and imply someone has fraudulently and deliberately altered records is fanciful

This is what this miscreant wrote

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 10:11 AM

Subject:  AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ADVOCATES/ ESO LEADERS/ AND ALL VETERANS [7 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Donald Tate included below]

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ADVOCATES/ ESO LEADERS....

AND ALL VETERANS....

Do not trust the ADF or CARO in relation to the accuracy or validity of your service histories. They will falsify your records (dates/ units etc); they will lie to enquirers as to your bona fides; they will corrupt your records at a whim to discredit you if you are critical of the ADF; and they will lie to snooping journalists, other senior officers, and politicians to protect themselves.

THESE ARE NOT IDLE WORDS......

I attach evidence as to what has been done to me- and the ramifications for all veterans (and advocates for those fighting on behalf of veterans whose rhetoric is not matched by 'official' records) is very significant.

DO NOT NECESSARILY DISMISS THAT MAN JUST BECAUSE THE "OFFICIAL" RECORDS DON'T BACK UP HIS CLAIMS. HE COULD WELL ALSO BE A VICTIM OF RAMPANT MALADMINISTRATION OF HIS SERVICE RECORDS AT BEST, OR DELIBERATE CORRUPTION OF THEM, AT WORST.

I have already referred the matters pertaining to the corruptions of my own records to the Minister for Defence, the DLA Piper team, and the Attorney-General. I am now putting together a detailed brief of the corruptions for the Federal Police. The damage done to me because of the corruptions of my records has been most profound.

A short history......(see attached evidence, for each point):

Most people are aware that I claim to have been wounded with the 9th Battalion (9RAR) on July 19th 1969. However, the Army refused to accept that I even served with that battalion. (There is no doubt that I was actually wounded- only as to who I was with when it happened.)

In 1997, a journalist named Mike Cordell contacted CARO for details of my service in relation to an article he had written for the Sydney Morning Herald concerning one of the atrocities committed on May 30th 1969. His article was titled, Coming Home.

CARO duly informed him that I had ONLY served in the 4th Battalion (4RAR) which therefore meant any comment I had made about what went on with the 2nd D&E Platoon, irrelevant because I couldn't have known anything about it. At he same time Cordell made his enquiry, I also asked for a copy of the  advice given to him. The advice I received, signed by a "H.S. Seymour" on behalf of the CO of CARO, is Attachment 113.

When I received this letter, and realised that CARO had deliberately misled the journalist, I rang CARO and spat chips and demanded they re-check their records. Thery did- and sent me a letter two weeks later, signed by a different underling- a "Dave Gibson" on behalf of the CO. That two-page letter is Attachments 120 and 121).

Essentially (with Mike Cordell having been misinformed, and now out of sight) they corrected some of the errors- but still made no reference to my having served with the 9th RAR.

Now, fast forward to the present day.....

Three days ago, I received a copy of all my service records. (It is very important to note here, that I had also received a copy of all these documents soon after I had received that last letter from CARO back in 1997......IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE RECORDS HAVE CHANGED BETWEEN 1997 AND 2011.....as I will demonstrate!)

No doubt this has been done because of the hoo-ha surrrounding the 2nd D&E Platoon matter. A person, or persons, have corrupted the records to obfuscate them, leaving any enquirer, including politicians (who are suddenly very interested in what's been going on) unable to work through the detail. (They are politicians, after all!)

So.....now, down to facts.

First- to clarify that issue of who I was with, where I was, and what I was doing when I was wounded on July 19th 1969 (which has been the subject of much conjecture by a small body of cowardly veterans) I attach the original Signal sent by the Army from Vietnam to Australia the night I was wounded. It is Attachment 112.  You will note that Lines 1-4 of that document clearly answers those questions.

But it still irks me that one of the pieces of 'evidence' CARO used to deny my being posted to the 9th RAR (as per that Attachment 120 and 121 above) was the 9th RAR's book of its tour- and in particular, the bullshit account of the ambush in which I don't appear at all, but where Lt Guy Bagot gets a starring role, despite hardly being seen on the night! Not even the apologies I received from 9RAR can ever rectify that travesty.

So how stupid is the Army?

But that's just the start of it...

Attachment 114 then follows my movement after being wounded, and being returned to Australia where I would be hospitalised for the next two years. But you will note that NOW, that this particular document has my name blacked out from the top of the page! And the keen observer will also note that on the same page, my unit is recorded as "6RAR"....a unit I never set foot in. Why, you have to ask?

The plot thickens when you view Attachment 115. On this document, my name is, again, blacked out, so that the identity of that person is hidden. Why? (Again, note that I have the original document sent to me in 1997 which clearly shows that it is my name on that page!)

Attachment 117 is even stranger. This document records the names of the four infantry reinforcement who were transferred to 4RAR on January 27th (a day before Pte J.Ramsay and Pte S.Graham were killed, as per my memoir) after our stint at the Reinforcement Unit. Again, my name is blacked out. What possible motive could there be in doing so, other than to confuse investigators?

Now refer to Attachment 119.......this document lists two of the other men wounded in the same action that I was (L Cpl Ochiltree who was later awarded a MM for gallantry, and Pte D. Jeffrey.) But note that the details pertaining to the date of their wounding, and unit details, is blacked out. (I have another page which also blacks out the same details of the other men wounded with me that night.) Why? Was it done so that there is a disconnect between me and those others? And for what reason would they do that- except to try and discredit my claim that I had been wounded alongside them, that I was with some other unit at the time? (Ochiltree and others have previously confirmed that I was wounded with them, as does Attachment 112.)

And so on.

These are just some examples of the way my records are currently corrupted. (I might also add that the 'original' records had already ben corrupted in 1969...so it's a case of corrupting what had already been corrupted.....!)

But the most significant thing of all is- why have all these details been blacked out in the first place? When you request a copy of your service history you expect to receive every document that records your movements, actions, or misdemeanours.

But the greater point is- ANY VETERAN WHO HAS BEEN DENIED A PENSION BECAUSE THE RECORDS DON'T MATCH UP WITH WHAT THEY SAY MAY VERY WELL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO APPEAL.

I refer specifically to men who served in MAT teams (which the Army refuse to acknowledge even existed) or other 'ad hoc' D&E Platoons.

But I'm sure many others have also found that their service records have been falsified.

YOU NOW HAVE EVIDENCE OF MALADMINISTRATION- OR DELIBERATE CORRUPTION.

Regards

- On Tue, 25/10/11, Donald Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: complaint about corruption of my military records
To: "Stephen Smith (Minister)" <MINDSP@defence.gov.au>
Received: Tuesday, 25 October, 2011, 2:42 PM

134 Princes Highway

Albion Park Rail 2527

25th October 2011

Ph: 0242562658

The Hon Stephen Smith MP

Minister for Defence

Dear Sir

Deliberate and Blatant Corruption of my Service Records

I am writing to you in relation to what is a blatant and insidious corruption of my service records from my time in the Army.

I received copies of "all" my service documents from CARO yesterday (I didn't receive all of them at all) and was horrified to find that the corruptions to those records that had already been done in 1969 have now been further corrupted by the use of thick black texta to further corrupt them..

I note that someone has erased my name, dates, and units (such as they originally appeared) from many documents with that texta, although in some instances, rather incompetently.

How can I be sure that the corruptions are recent?

Well 20 years ago, I obtained a copy of all my service records then- and now am able to compare the one against the other. Page after page has been affected, and I can only suggest that this has been done deliberately by those of senior rank who are in positions to do so- and no doubt done to obfuscate those records as far as any investigator is concerned.

Attached, please note just two pages of interest:

- the first shows the use of texta

- and the second is a letter stating, quite incorrectly, that I served with just one unit in Vietnam- the 4t Battalion until August 1970 (they went home in May!)

(I might also add that I received records that I had no right to receive- relating to other men.)

I also ask that you note that in April 1987, I gave permission to a journalist, Matt Cordell to enquire into my service history, and now realise that the Army had doctored my records specifically so that Cordell would not take my comments too seriously.

This was not the last time such a thing has happened. By corrupting records at the coalface, the Army has a licence to discredit any serviceman who dares speak out against the ADF.

So- be advised that I now have two sets of documents that prove without doubt that servicemen's records are being tampered with, and will present them to any police station you nominate to have these corruptions verified.

This process of corruption has its roots in the cover-up pertaining to the acts of atrocity committed in Vietnam on May 30th 1969 which the ADF has been at great pains to maintain for no other reason than to protect a couple of reputations (and there are powerful figures involved in it as I'm sure you're aware.)

However, an individual's service records should be sacred- be they a general's, or a private soldier's.

I'm sure you are already aware that investigative journalist, Frank Walker (author of Ghost Platoon) has already stated in his work that documentation relating to those atrocities and a subsequent enquiry by Major Gordon Pound into the allegations had been 'buried' within the National Archives- where the national historian, Ashley Ekins, and other officers of the AWM and the ADF were apparently unable to locate them.

This corrupt activity, this falsification of records, this deceit of Ministers and the veteran community at large (which causes those of us caught up in it great distress) must cease- and those responsible for it, called to account.

With the evidence I now have, it's time for the government to take decisive action.

In the interim, I need to be advised if tampering with official records is a crime- and what action I can take against the perpetrtors on a personal level.

I have already advised CARO that I am referring the matters direct to you, and now intend taking it to the media.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Don Tate

Army No: 1201907

I will email the attachments to admin who can place them here

happy reading ..and keep your blood pressure under control

__._,_.___

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: