AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday27February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Wiltshire-another liar.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wiltshire-another liar.  (Read 4276 times)
CD

« on: Wednesday12March2014 »

Its funny about these wannabe's the way they try to distort things they have written in the past. Big Fat Jim is trying to do the same by saying everything he writes is the truth and nothing but the virgin snow swept truth. One has only to look at the entries on this site to pick up the lies BFJ has told over the years that even Blind Freddie could see but hold onto your hats, he has made the statement public that he has never told a lie he couldn't prove right. This arrived this morning...........note the 2nd paragraph and then the last. Is he back with ANZMI again Huh?

To: Harry Kirkman
Cc: Allen Petersen
Date: 12/3/14 11:53:53 AM

Subject: Re RAPES, BASHINGS, BEATINGS, ABUSES, VICTIMIZATIONS AND BASTARDIZATION OF MILITARY AND

WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW?    DESPICABLE COVER-UPS

Thanks Hasa.

It was mass-distributed of course. The only mass-distribution I've made for a very long time. Other than to all politicians & 'major' media, as mentioned below.

As you're well aware, I don't produce anything I can't prove, Huh Roll Eyes & the below certainly can be, along with a great deal more I haven't distributed. 'Mass distribution'

of course, also means to Veterans and others in other countries. And now on Twitter. And Facebook. And elsewhere.

It seems that for some reason AJP has become 'wary' of defamation proceedings. He needn't be. The truth, and or a genuinely held belief, is defence against defamation. Or so I genuinely believe. And since it's all actually discoverable by anyone who has a hint of its existence, neither I nor anyone else who publishes it can be 'held to account' for spreading it a little further. It's public knowledge that has been deliberately obscured for whatever reason.

After all, "once in cyber-space, always in cyber-space" as said by a solicitor I know.

Even if it's not, a great deal of ‘hidden secrets’ have been covered up for a great deal too long, and it's past time they saw the light of day. More especially so when they intimately involve 'responsible' and or elected or appointed 'authourities', and have irretreivably damaged and harmed many hundreds or thousands of innocent people. And of course there will always be a great deal more 'intimate knowledge' already spread elsewhere that would be produced in any court case, and I'm not the only one who knows it. I've had extremely few "REMOVE' replies incidently, & all bar one was expected. No bounces.

Ah well, back to tracing a few more miscreants.

Regards, JimW

« Last Edit: Wednesday12March2014 by CD » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: