AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday19September2019

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,370 Posts in 148 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Terry Westerway==Mad Galah Supporter and Failed Soldier
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terry Westerway==Mad Galah Supporter and Failed Soldier  (Read 90559 times)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday27August2013 »

The mouth from the south. Terrence Westerway. Failed soldier, father and general idiot. One of the few friends and supporters of Don Tate. Birds of a feather flock together.

Open the attachment to read the latest propaganda and drivel from Westerway. Talk about verbaling!! Westerway would put Dr Goebells, NAZI propaganda minister, to shame.

Ethelred
« Reply #69 on: Thursday03June2010 »

Westerway take first prize for dil of the month and liar of the year. Your utterences betray a scheming liar who has no brains. No wonder you were chucked out of the Army. I'll bet they had a party at North Head the day you marched out.

To: xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Allen Petersen
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:30 PM
Subject: FW: Are you or are you not...

I rather think that Mr Patterson has a point.

Exactly who are you to be asking the question - and what is your interest?

Why would you not sign your own name? Are you ashamed of your name?

Or are you afraid that you might be exposed as something unpalatable?

Terry Westerway

Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2010 7:33 PM
To:xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Are you or are you not...

and whom are you unsigned emails are not answered

thank you for you interest

In a message dated 2/06/2010 6:32:33 P.M. AUS Eastern Standard Time, grc writes:

....the simple answer is that your name does not appear on the
"official" Nominal Roll of Vietnam Veterans. Admittedly there are
other ssuch as WO2 xxxxx whose name does not appear - because he was
only in country 2-3 days and sent home in disgrace after a public
homosexual  act with a RAEME digger. There are others.What's your
story? I'd suggest that you clear it up once and for all Mr Patterson
bralig
« Reply #68 on: Friday30April2010 »

Yes, I can't understand why anyone would want to attack an organisation that has been established to expose military, or any kind of, fraud. If opponents of fraud surreptitiously delight in falsehood and corruption as some suggest -- an oxymoron -- I imagine their detractors' targets would also include the more visible (e.g. TV) investigative journalism and even Police fraud squads. Also, if organisations like ANZMI and AVM were propagating falsehood, it shouldn't be too hard for the legal eagles to prove what's really going on, even if the names of the operators were not declared. If, on the other hand, the exposers were revealing truths and their personal identities were known, they'd be forever expecting a knife in the back. I've been reading accusations against ANZMI and AVM ever since I signed in to AVM many months ago, but I've yet to see any of the accusations substantiated. I believe the accusations alone would never stand up in court... but I'm not a lawyer!
« Last Edit: Saturday01May2010 by Bradley » Logged
fergus2
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday27April2010 »

How stupid is Terry Westerway to condemn the actions of ANZMI?

ANZMI provides a service to the Veteran community by weeding out frauds, fakes and wannabes.

Westerway fails to understand that ANZMI consists of, and is supported by every genuine veteran who ever served in the Defence Force and only Mad Galahs and those  who appear on the ANZMI site oppose it.

The leader of the Mad Galahs and the ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP), Barry Corse is a vehement ANZMI hater because his good mate, fellow Mad Galah, and ex Officer Owen Eather-Evans was outed by ANZMI for fraudulently wearing medals.

Wiltshire also has a deep hate for ANZMI, which is very strange considering that he was a one-time member of the organization. Perhaps he hates ANZMI because he was sacked for incompetence. Wiltshire has never had the courage to admit that he was a fully paid up member of ANZMI.

In addition to Eather-Evans many Mad Galahs appear on the ANZMI website including Muller, Moon, Kirkman and Patterson.

Westerway, the Mad Galahs and the AAP, garner no support from the Veteran Community by condemning ANZMI and are condemned for welcoming frauds and  wannabes into their ranks.

Nobody truly knows how ANZMI operate, however it is obvious that information is supplied to ANZMI from every corner of Australia by Veterans, ex Servicemen and Women, and the general public.

Veterans don’t want frauds, fakes and wannabes in their community. It is very obvious that Westerway and the Mad Galahs aid abet and give support to wannabes.

For decent Veterans, these actions are more odious than the actions of the actual wannabes.

Aye

Fergus

----- Original Message -----
To: Ken T ; spiritus@; dodger39@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; gotchafella@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; hamish@gmail.com ; AVM
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: FW: Terry Westerway. Little man trying to be a big man

I see the the "meat-beater" Zion has had a play with the Five Fingered Widow - don't worry Zion - you're in good company with Spastakus and Fartagus.

Oh, and by the way - I do not "hate" the Malodourous Maggots - to hate someone you have to have some sort of respect for them - I have no respect (of any description) for the Malodourous Maggots. If you are looking for a descriptive word of my opinion of the Malodourous Maggots Zion - try "Nithing" (Old English - it means a person of no worth, of no value, whose word cannot be trusted).

But, then, like the rest of the Malodourous Maggots, you do not have the courage to step into the daylight and have your say under your own name. That simply makes you another wannabe coward.

But I notice that you did not address the issue of my email - did you? Claiming credit for something - where no credit is due.

Remember the word for the Malodourous Maggots  F O C U S

Fuck Off Cause U’re Stupid

I make no apologies for the language - it is the only type of language that you are capable of understanding.

Terry Westerway
« Last Edit: Tuesday27April2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Ethelred
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday27April2010 »

Figuring Westerway out is not hard. It's like looking through a glass of water.

If Westerway had a clean sheet but kept his big, silly mouth he would be out there attacking wannabes and frauds for all he was worth. In fact he's just the sort of mouth like Wiltshire who would probably try to join ANZMI, but I reckon they would reject him. They don't want cranks and whackos joining them I'd say.

Now Westerway doesn't have a clean sheet yet he has been saying plenty for years, making out he is a one time professional Digger and even holder of rank yet never stating this. He is a cunning shit and master of illusion. Trouble is illusion never defeats the facts. So he has been caught out good and proper and if there is one thing the Westerways of the world detest it is the TRUTH.

On top of this he has no brains. If he had any brains at all he would retire gracefully from the field and keep quiet and not keep yapping on and drawing the crabs onto himself. No wisdom Westerway, none at all.

You are a fake and wannabe and nothing you say will change that.
« Last Edit: Friday30April2010 by Spartakus » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday27April2010 »

I came home after a long week-end with mates who had done their duty as Australia's Finest Fighting Force, only to find that Darling Little Terry Wersterway has been playing on the family computer again. That slimy, slithering, slow, shingled sludge back Darling Terry has once again tried to put down people of the Highest Honor and of unquestionable Integrity, by insinuating that he Darling Terry, has a greater grasp of intelligence then they.

Darling Terry do you really hate those that print the truth about you that much? Terry Darling my little whippet, your grasp of the English Language is mediocre at the best, and your use of profanity is totally unbecoming that of a true soldier of the Crown, and Empire. Grin

As a failed Member of her Majesty's Australian Armed Forces, Darling Terry, take the hint and with-draw gracefully, you are only an embarrassment to your self. Embarrassed 
Fondest Regards,
Ken.T.

----- Original Message -----
To: Ken T ; spiritus@; dodger39@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; gotchafella@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; hamish@gmail.com ; AVM
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: FW: Terry Westerway. Little man trying to be a big man

I see the the "meat-beater" Zion has had a play with the Five Fingered Widow - don't worry Zion - you're in good company with Spastakus and Fartagus.

Oh, and by the way - I do not "hate" the Malodourous Maggots - to hate someone you have to have some sort of respect for them - I have no respect (of any description) for the Malodourous Maggots. If you are looking for a descriptive word of my opinion of the Malodourous Maggots Zion - try "Nithing" (Old English - it means a person of no worth, of no value, whose word cannot be trusted).

But, then, like the rest of the Malodourous Maggots, you do not have the courage to step into the daylight and have your say under your own name. That simply makes you another wannabe coward.

But I notice that you did not address the issue of my email - did you? Claiming credit for something - where no credit is due.

Remember the word for the Malodourous Maggots  F O C U S

Fuck Off Cause U’re Stupid

I make no apologies for the language - it is the only type of language that you are capable of understanding.

Terry Westerway

« Last Edit: Tuesday27April2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Zionist
« Reply #64 on: Monday26April2010 »

Terrence Westerway hates AVM with a passion, and all because AVM showed him up for what he is. A failed Soldier, failed father, fake, wannabe, big shot know all who knows nothing about Military professional life except what he has read and general mad galah idiot and foul mouth.

Westerway got away with running around the place, creating the impression he was an experienced professional Soldier who had a sound knowledge of professional Military life. He revelled in his notoriety and ill gotten fame, wallowing in his fame and publicity, until AVM exposed him for being a failed Soldier, discipline problem and as a Gunner who was chucked out of the Army for incompetence.

So naturally he hates AVM.

The other day Westerway showed his true colours by sending out an email, which by the way contains coarse language. Do not read it if coarse language offends you.

This email which follows shows the stupidity, immaturity, jealousy and childishness of Terrence Westerway. His mother should wash his mouth out with soap.

Here tis.

To: AVM ; hamish@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; gotchafella@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; spiritus@; Ken T ; Richard Riley (VS)
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 12:01 PM
Subject: FW: Latest frauds and wannabes from ANZMI

The latest wannbe, Colin Sinclair, was obviously exposed and confronted by local vetarans - what part did ANZMI play? BUGGER ALL!! Try to ride on the back of other's work - and then claim credit. But then, of course, neither ANZMI nor you Malodourous Maggots possess the courage to step into the open and confront anybody.

Why is that I wonder? Could it be because you are all wannabes? In all likelyhood it is the key to your reluctance to stand in the open and have your say.

To put it bluntly, wannabes and cowards.
The "word" for you lot (and your "mates" at ANZMI) is "FOCUS" (Fuck Off, Cause U're Stupid).

Terry Westerway
« Last Edit: Monday26April2010 by Spartakus » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #63 on: Sunday18April2010 »

Don’t know what brought this on, but I am amused by his accusations and innuendos. Back to the foot ball. Come on the Ells.
Ken.T.

Sent: Sunday, 18 April 2010 8:05 PM
To: krt1@iprimus.com.au
Subject: Terry Westaway

Jesus, how does a sailor know what is acceptable as a soldier?Huh  It is the same as me commenting on your performance in the navy, which I will never do, but as a soldier, I can comment on Terry’s performance a bit more than you.  If you notice his service number, and look at my signature, you will find that they are very close.  The best I can say about your post is that you are just another sucker repeating something someone else has put you up to.  That puts you in the fools category for me.

NiftyBlue
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato
Neville (Blue) Bryant Address: 3 Heroes Ave Gembrook Vic 3783 Australia  Email neville@bubbles.com.au
Mobile 0412 349 955  Home 03 9017 0534  Fax 03 5968 1909
Proud to have served with 3 Section, 4 Platoon 5th Battalion Royal Australian Regiment, Vietnam 66-7
My Platoon mates, fallen in first tour of duty in Vietnam 
Raymond John Kennedy 14-8-66, Bryan Phillip Watson 10-11-66, Erald Herman Nilsen 14-11-66, Noel Arthur Pracy 18-11-66, Paul Charles Sullivan 27-12-66, Donald Murray Clarke 21-2-67, George Bruce Green 21-2-67, Richard Wayne Sandow 21-2-67, James Clifton Webster 21-2-67, John Carruthers 24-2-67, Richard Edward Lloyd 6-4-67, Kerry Patrick Rinkin 7-4-67.

They served as Australia's Ambassadors to a world that was prepared to sit while others were enslaved. Brothers, Rest In Peace, your sacrifice, along with other Australians, will be remembered in time, and honoured by the world.

fergus2
« Reply #62 on: Saturday27March2010 »

Well done Spartakus.  Westerway truly is a stupid man who lacks integrity in all aspects of his miserable life.

Joyce clearly identifies himself as a “Mad Galah”.  Even if Joyce had not identified himself as a “Mad Galah” his  Service Record shows him as an ex Army Reserve person promoted beyond his capacity, and when he was offered a posting to a Regular Battalion he chose discharge rather than being demoted to a rank commensurate with his experience and behaviour. Like all Mad Galahs Joyce is a disgruntled ex serviceman.

Despite what Westerway says about evidence, be assured that Joyce did immorally and illegally copy confidential medical documents from a Veteran’s file, and distributed the information to his Mad Galah mates.  Joyce distributed the documents to one of the following Mad Galahs, Wiltshire, Corse or Briggs.  Perhaps Westerway might ask these three about the issue.

Also be aware that Medical documents are not available under Freedom of Information (FOI) legislation and the only source of these documents was from Joyce, who was acting as the Veteran’s Advocate, or, it was DVA who mysteriously sent them to the Mad Galahs. 

Having established that Joyce is a Mad Galah and he had the documents in his possession, it is most unlikely that the crime lies with DVA.

Let me summarise:

Joyce is a Mad Galah, by his actions and his own admission. 

Joyce did copy and distribute a clients confidential medical information to other Mad Galahs

Mad Galahs distributed the confidential information to others not authorized to receive it

Medical files are not available through Freedom of Information legislation.

Mad Galah Westerway always springs to the defence of his Mad Galah mates. He is a fool who has never learned from his past.

Aye

Fergus     
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: Saturday27March2010 »

Thanks for that post Fergus. Somebody sent an email to AVM after reading your information which readers can read below in which fake Joyce clearly states he is a "fellow mad galah"

What an absolute fake and fool Westerway is. He has been trying to reinvent himself and his failed military service ever since he found a keyboard.

AVM has called his bluff, his daughter has called his bluff and the Veteran community is well aware of his miserable military service and the carping, lying rubbish which he peddles around the internet.

Westerway unlike you we never publish anything unless we can substantiate what we say. Hence your service file on the AVM website.

Now just for your edification we are publishing an exchange between two mad galah fakes Muller and Joyce. Joyce clearly refers to himself as a mad galah. Muller get's a big mention on the ANZMI website and on AVM 

http://www.anzmi.net/muller/muller.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/muller.html

Also we have had contact with the Veteran whose confidential medical documents were published by wannabe Joyce. This Veteran assures us he reported the matter to the DVA Minister who instructed the department to conduct an internal investigation. No suprises that nothing turned up in the department because the department didn't release the documents. Joyce we are told copies many personal Veteran files and copied this Veterans file and then released it. Sadly the AFP showed no interest in getting involved in a Veterans fight.

Now read on wanker and see who calls himself a mad galah. You pathetic fake.

To: Keith Joyce ;
Sent: Wednesday, 28 May 2008 4:46 PM
Subject: Re Rockhampton RSL Sub-Branch

Dear Keith

Thank you very much for your email. I was unaware of the situation up there, I did know Rockhampton very well as I used to work for McCafferty;s Coach Lines of Toowoomba and you would know that they used to have a depot in Rockhampton. I often operated the "Mail Run" from Brisbane, Toowoomba, Miles, Taroom, Comet, Mount Morgan and then Rockhampton. Thank you to your "intel" I will ensure that the AFP are fully appraised of the situation of times passed. I honestly do hope this will more than satisfy your desires, Keith and I will be on the Internet for a few hours yet as I have much documentation to prepare for the AFP - feel free to pass onto me anything else you deem I need to know, similar to the previous intel. Thank you Keith.

May I stress that I am dreadfully sad that it has sunk to this level as I am a firm believer in the fact that as Veterans we are all brothers in Arms and I could not mean that statement more if I tried to. I have said some things that may be construed to upset these people but only ever in response to their damaging remarks. The Police (AFP) are (I was amazed) dead serious about this prosecution and the (dare I suggest) joy with which they met my intel offered to them. Again, I would sooner have shaken hands and had these lads go back to their Bowls, Snooker, or Poker but they have declared the playing rules and those do not include any form of peaceful resolution. Ces't le vie. Even at this, the 11th hour, it would be so easy for one of the other or all three of these "things" to have simply said "sorry" and gone away but they are still as dedicated as they ever were and I have had further, threatening emails this afternoon from both of them. I have as yet to hear from the feted McInnes.

Best regards, Molly.
Noel P "Molly" Muller
Tel/Fax:-08 8395 0576
Email:- daring08@gmail.com

Keith Joyce wrote:

Molly,

It’s not appropriate at this time for me to get involved in the activities of Keith Tennent, the Capricornia Sub-Branch of the RSL (Queensland Branch) or it’s President Mr. Ron King.

However, the former Rockhampton Sub-Branch of the RSL ceased to exist in November 2002.  I was its last President and chaired the meeting which resolved quite clearly to wind up the Sub-Branch due to mal-administration and corruption in the RSL, especially in Queensland, the Central Queensland and Mackay District Branches.

Quite a number of those this email has been copied to are quite able to confirm what I say here and indeed attended the wind up meeting together with local politicians and Councillors and members of other RSL Sub-Branches in the area.  I have a recording of that meeting as well as details concerning the same heard in the Queensland Supreme Court the following year.

The former Rockhampton Sub-Branch of the RSL had an eighty odd year distinguished history of supporting the original and proud objects of the RSL and ANZACs, and this can be well demonstrated especially in the acknowledgements made by the RSL National Executive and Queensland Branch in the Deed of Settlement of Federal Court Proceedings QG3032 of 1994 signed in the Federal Court in Brisbane on 18th November 1998.

Please do not compare the former Rockhampton Sub-Branch of the RSL with the current Capricornia Sub-Branch of the RSL.  To do so is to make a cheese and chalk comparison, and I have evidence to support this too, including letters from the Capricornia Sub-Branch.  I’m sure future FOI documents will reveal more about Capricornia’s activities and those of its prominent members in RSL activities in Central Queensland and beyond.

For your information – and response - if you please.

Regards

Fellow Mad Galah

K. Joyce

G.K. (Yorky) Joyce rbwb & tr

Veterans’ Advocate – Level 4.

PS. We know Westerway will come up with some lie, some bullshit and some bluster. So see the attachment which is the source code for the message which Petersen sent Ron King. We do a pretty fair job we reckon but we are no good at falsifying source codes.

* mullersource.txt (15.12 KB - downloaded 616 times.)
« Last Edit: Saturday27March2010 by Spartakus » Logged

fergus2
« Reply #60 on: Friday26March2010 »

Mad Galah and ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP) legal adviser speaks of Vipers

Mad Galahs don’t come any “sorrier" than Westerway.  Westerway is a Veteran, who chooses to portray a profile well beyond his capacity.  As an ex Defence Force member, who failed as a soldier he fits perfectly into the Mad Galah profile.   Westerway was a very junior soldier who was subsequently sacked as being unsuitable, see here:    http://www.austvetmatters.net/westerway.html

Typical of Mad Galah behaviour Westerway uses silly phrases like “snivelling venomous vipers”.  Below is the latest rave from this self proclaimed barrack room lawyer and legal advisor to the AAP.

Aye

Fergus

"From: Allen Petersen
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 11:42 AM
Subject: Methinks the lady doth protesteth too much!

To: spiritus@ ; dodger39@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; gotchafella@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; hamish@gmail.com ; AVM
Cc: Clive Mitchell-Taylor ; Barry Billing (VS) ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 7:26 AM
Subject: Methinks the lady doth protesteth too much

I see that the snivelling venomous vipers have protested that they do not hold confidential medical documents. What a joke!! Of course they do, along with other confidential documents!!

I am blowed if I know what prompted the cries of innocence from the snivelling venomous vipers  - but they are a step too far.........to quote Shakespeare's Hamlet, "Methinks the Lady doth protesteth too much!"

And then to accuse another person of revealing confidential documents - which can only have been mentioned to try and say "well, if he can do it, so can we". I have no idea of how this person is claimed to be a "Mad Galah" - I have not seen him contribute anything to the online discussions that the snivelling venomous vipers hate so much. I am curious to know WHY he is labelled as a "Mad Galah".

Of course, in all fairness, the snivelling venomous viper definition of a "Mad Galah" is pretty loose - essentially, anyone who does not agree with them.

But to return to the alleged "Mad Galah" accused to revealing confidential information - why have they not taken their evidence (if they have evidence - as opposed to unsubstantiated allegation) to the appropriate authorities to have the accused person prosecuted? Could it be that their "evidence" is nothing of the sort and that at least one of them would have to step out into the sunlight to make the accusation?

The protestions of innocence should be treated with the same belief as their unsubstantiated accusations - zero credence.

The snivelling venomous vipers are nothing but a bunch of wannabes (who cannot be).
"
« Last Edit: Friday26March2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: Thursday25February2010 »

SUBMITTED BY FERGUS

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:24 PM
Subject: Moon

Phillip Moon

Mad Galah, Jim Patterson, proven liar, fraud, wannabe and wearer of false medals has a bit of a say about his bosom buddy the malingerer extraordinaire Phillip Moon.  Patterson was a CMF soldier who thought he went to Vietnam. Read about him here http://www.anzmi.net/patterson/patterson.html   

Jim  Patterson says in his email shown below that he is a Freemason who rubs shoulders with with lots of eminent Australians who are his Freemason buddies. Mad Galahs hate Freemasons with a passion. The Mad Galah, Molly Muller blames the Freemasons for being deprived of a medal for heroism. Barry Corse and his cohorts blame all the woes of the world on the Freemasons and the Generalissimos who they claim are one and the same.  Wonder what the Grand Poobah of Patterson's lodge will have to say about Patterson's lack of integrity as reported by ANZMI - Advice for Jim - "Watch out for the Black Marble".

Jim Patterson says in his email he has faith in God, well Jim unfortunately when you knock on the heavenly door the big judge is going to direct you to the South for being a liar a fraud and a wannabe, but worry not, as you will have a lot of known company.

We sure have a nice grouping of Defence Force dregs, liars, frauds and wannabes among the Mad Galah flock who having been caught are too stupid to keep their heads down and shut up

Aye

Fergus

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 24 February 2010 9:05 PM
To: petersaj@bigpond.net.au
Cc: mike.kelly@; execdir@ada
Subject: Phillip Moon

I am writing this email as a human being,not as a mad galah  or anything else,but a person whom has a faith in God,and the human spirit,although I wonder sometimes after reading the trash that the AVM website and Fergus in particular have written. and Spartacus for sending through that medium

First off I do not know personally Phillip Moon nor his wife they live in another state but,for someone to put pen to paper and virtually BEG yes BEG others to help him takes a lot of pride and self soul searching.

I actually read what those so called persons of good faith and uprightness wrote,and i dont' care wether the man did or did not do,but as a human being I feel compeled to defend this man and any other whom finds himself in the same position and that would include Spartacus and Fergus if the situation was reversed..

Fergus claims to be an  retired officer,well shows what the officers think of the rank and file doesnt it,He claims to be educated and a person of letters and legal training,has his own personalised number plates,goes on trips overseas ,trips photgraphing orchids,etc etc.great compassion?

I do'nt have aproblem with that either BUt he should show compassion to others whom are not so fortunate in life. instead of bringing up all the inuendoes about this man,whom is going through hard times.and the bad taste in writing about this mans misfortune.

Maybe being a scot he should take the words of the great Laird Robbie Burns to notice ,He was a  freemason (something I dont suppose you enjoy) but if you are sir,I would not sit in lodge with you and would let others know why because you do not follow the tenets of good behaviour and relief. and truth (some things freemasons take very seriously) and I do associate with Freemasons from around the world and in captial cities.as  High Court Judges/Premiers and parliamentarians also enjoy the benifits of Freemasonary

Spartacus I have been informed is Keith Tennant dont know ,but I would assume that if the situation was reversed he would also ask for help,Im sure that he would be thankful for any small mercies from others.,maybe he could get his R&SL welfare office to contact and try and assist in some way,whom knows could help ?

Wether or not you like this man,he is down and out,and we as human beings not veterans,exservicemen/women, or adversaries but as humans should try and assist the Moon family in some way,wether it be monetary or whatever,he should not be ridiculed by others for misfortune thrust upon him and his wife through circumstances beyond his and her control.

Fergus/Spartacus I assume that a new listing will be posted on me,but persons of your ilk should think of themselves if they in this position and would like others to help,and the ten commandments are good ideals to follow.

I would point out that i am not a born again christian or a do-gooder,Im a human being whom has feeling for persons whom are in trouble/down and out,and have at least the gumption to ask for help from others.

And Fergus being a so called Scot,if your clan asked for help you would gladly give,but when a person you dont know and all you refuse,so what does that make you,Sparatacus was the messanger,you were the writer and thus you will have to make reparation on your final day with the supreme ruler of the universe,fergus you have put the whole Moon family under the microscope not just Phillip Moon but also his wife and that sir,isnt cricket as we used to say,and just shows why the rank and file DONT trust officers,because they dont look after their troops,and that sir,makes you what you are  a persons non gratis,and thus you bring you clan into disrepute with mine the MacLarens

You might of been, born there but you do not  follow the tenets of the clans nor scottish heitage you so proudly claim ..

Jim Patterson
Craeg an Tueric

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: Thursday25February2010 »

Westerway hates AVM with a passion. Why? Well all because we put the honest finger on him. That's why. What a wanker. He makes comments about the characters and activities of people he doesn't know. Now that is clever. Methinks fake Westerway has Romany gypsy in him, complete with crystal ball, shawl and low lights. Do a reading for us Westy and don't send us the bill.

Read up on Westerway here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/westerway.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/terrywesterway.html
« Last Edit: Thursday25February2010 by Spartakus » Logged

krt1.

« Reply #57 on: Thursday25February2010 »

Westerway, "Expresses his view again on nothing important". Grin

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:15 AM
Subject: FW: Phillip Moon

Well, I have to endorse what Jim Patterson says about the snivelling venomous vipers and their attitude - but I think he is being far to generous in assuming the "Fergus" would help anybody (at all) if they were in trouble. I suggest that if the snivelling venomous vipers encountered anybody in trouble they would simply stand back and pour scorn on the person for even asking for help.

Generosity and compassion are not part of their characters, much less understanding of facts and evidence.

Terry Westerway

Sent: Wednesday, 24 February 2010 9:05 PM
Cc: mike.kelly@; execdir@ada
Subject: Phillip Moon

I am writing this email as a human being,not as a mad galah  or anything else,but a person whom has a faith in God,and the human spirit,although I wonder sometimes after reading the trash that the AVM website and Fergus in particular have written. and Spartacus for sending through that medium

First off I do not know personally Phillip Moon nor his wife they live in another state but,for someone to put pen to paper and virtually BEG yes BEG others to help him takes a lot of pride and self soul searching.

I actually read what those so called persons of good faith and uprightness wrote,and i dont' care wether the man did or did not do,but as a human being I feel compeled to defend this man and any other whom finds himself in the same position and that would include Spartacus and Fergus if the situation was reversed..

Fergus claims to be an  retired officer,well shows what the officers think of the rank and file doesnt it,He claims to be educated and a person of letters and legal training,has his own personalised number plates,goes on trips overseas ,trips photgraphing orchids,etc etc.great compassion?Huh

I do'nt have aproblem with that either BUt he should show compassion to others whom are not so fortunate in life. instead of bringing up all the inuendoes about this man,whom is going through hard times.and the bad taste in writing about this mans misfortune.

Maybe being a scot he should take the words of the great Laird Robbie Burns to notice ,He was a  freemason (something I dont suppose you enjoy) but if you are sir,I would not sit in lodge with you and would let others know why because you do not follow the tenets of good behaviour and relief. and truth (some things freemasons take very seriously) and I do associate with Freemasons from around the world and in captial cities.as  High Court Judges/Premiers and parliamentarians also enjoy the benifits of Freemasonary

Spartacus I have been informed is Keith Tennant dont know ,but I would assume that if the situation was reversed he would also ask for help,Im sure that he would be thankful for any small mercies from others.,maybe he could get his R&SL welfare office to contact and try and assist in some way,whom knows could help ?

Wether or not you like this man,he is down and out,and we as human beings not veterans,exservicemen/women, or adversaries but as humans should try and assist the Moon family in some way,wether it be monetary or whatever,he should not be ridiculed by others for misfortune thrust upon him and his wife through circumstances beyond his and her control.

Fergus/Spartacus I assume that a new listing will be posted on me,but persons of your ilk should think of themselves if they in this position and would like others to help,and the ten commandments are good ideals to follow.

I would point out that i am not a born again christian or a do-gooder,Im a human being whom has feeling for persons whom are in trouble/down and out,and have at least the gumption to ask for help from others.

And Fergus being a so called Scot,if your clan asked for help you would gladly give,but when a person you dont know and all you refuse,so what does that make you,Sparatacus was the messanger,you were the writer and thus you will have to make reparation on your final day with the supreme ruler of the universe,fergus you have put the whole Moon family under the microscope not just Phillip Moon but also his wife and that sir,isnt cricket as we used to say,and just shows why the rank and file DONT trust officers,because they dont look after their troops,and that sir,makes you what you are  a persons non gratis,and thus you bring you clan into disrepute with mine the MacLarens

You might of been, born there but you do not  follow the tenets of the clans nor scottish heitage you so proudly claim ..

Jim Patterson
Craeg an Tueric
« Last Edit: Thursday25February2010 by Spartakus » Logged
CD

« Reply #56 on: Thursday21January2010 »

Spot on Newshound. Corse hasn't graduated to a higher level since June 1966 at Portsea. Now I mean really, you would have to be a full blown idiot not to pass those exams because I have known "lesser lights" to pass.
newshound

« Reply #55 on: Thursday21January2010 »

Ric T, agree with you about the clowns who call themselves "Galahs". It is almost as if they are wanting to establish legitimacy or credibility - with an Aussie iconic bird. I would rather call them clowns with a roster of ring masters in their own little circus.

Culling sounds good, but I reckon we already know their achilles' heel. It is exposure of the truth. Their squeals of misplaced indignance have shown that they do not like it when their respective service details are revealed to the broader veteran community. It must be hell for them to have their mates read something that is different to what has been told to them by the clowns.

Their references to maggots, paedophiles and whatever other derogative terms they have used is a clear reflection of the level of intelligence within the group of clowns. If the broader community was to read that type of drivel and be made aware of the lies and misrepresentations some of those characters have made, the so-called galahs would become a laughing stock - beyond this and other forums. Even moreso if it is true that 2Lt Corse is associated with a new political party. So, I say put more light on the fools and watch them duck for their bolt-holes.

As an aside, Corse's plagiarised version of the "aircraft meals" story has been spreading over the internet throughout WA over recent days. A reference to the original US story was sent out in response.

Ric T

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday20January2010 »

Where do these galahs get all these names from?

I can just picture it:  Westerway, Wiltshire, Corse, etc, sitting around an ever increasing pile of cast off paper, scribbling away, trying to come up with even more spiteful names for Fergus, Spartakus and other AVM members.

It is a real shame that they share the name 'Galah' with such an iconic Australian bird. 

I've had the real thing as a companion / pet, and believe me, it showed a hell of a lot better behaviour traits than these bloody drongoes.

Mandatory 'culling' of these "mad galah pests" should be called for.  The Veteran community would certainly be much better off.

CD

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday19January2010 »

Well little-boy-westerway, its been posted. What is your next big move? Run away and find some womans skirt to hide behind? We all know your daughter won't let you hide behind her's.
newshound

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday19January2010 »

Spartakus, your lead in was spot on. Those "Galah" clowns must surely see the writing on the wall by now.

Any association with the "Australian Alliance Party" will make for interesting reading in our national newspapers. Being a regular contributor already, I know there is an obvious public interest angle that would certainly get ink-space, particularly with some of the "players" past ramblings on public forums is concerned. It probably would mean the end for the Party of course - before it actually gets off the ground.

More importantly, there is a great need to put the veteran cause back on track - without the paedophile and conspiracy allegations put out by the clowns of the "Galah" group. It's time for the fringe-dwellers to be outed and sent off for gardening leave.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday19January2010 »

Whacky wannabe Westerway is at it again. This clown simply doesn't know when to stop and how to withdraw with what little dignity and relevance he may have left. Any half intelligent bloke who has been publicly outed as a fake, fool, wannabe and conspiracy theorist would slink away hoping all would be forgotten. But no not wilting Westerway. He just shows how few brains he has and how little he understands of human bevaviour.

This fake has sent the following gruff bluff and hollow talk out. Westerway, shut down, do something worthwhile in the community, help mumma at home, plant a tree, do a DVA course, polish your brass and medals---just understand your name is rubbish and laughable out here in Veteran land.

Now it seems you know who I am. Well, like all your ranting mates I'll bet pounds to peanuts your uneducated guess is so far wide of the mark it would make the guesses about the Fergus identity look educated. Oh and I am a paedophile. Get original. We have been hearing the galahs accuse anybody and everybody of being murderers, paedophiles, drug dealers, corrupt former Military members---and well the list goes on and on and ------

Here is the latest gem from the famous Soldier, incompetent insurance salesman, failed father according to his own daughter and great mimic.

Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: Spastakus and Shadow's New Years Entertainment!

To: Vic Adams ; Ted Colmer ; Richard Riley (VS) ; dodger39@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; otchafella@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; hamish@gmail.com ; AVM
Cc: Ken T ; Jim Wiltshire ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Sunday, 17 January 2010 2:13 PM
Subject: Spastakus and Shadow's New Years Entertainment

Oh dear, oh dear,

I see Spastakus and Shadow of the snivelling venomous vipers have been entertaining themselves with the "five fingered widow" again.What a pair of dibbling, drooling fools they truly are. Obviously, they have nothing better to do with their lives other than dribble and drool and play with the "five fingered widow".

They have trouble understanding that if they can access old service records and use them for nefarious purposes, so can other people. Obviously, they do not share the concerns of other people that they might have their records also accessed - in fact almost any records at all can be accessed in that way. That is something that ought to be a concern to everybody. I guess that having discovered the way of accessing records is one of the reasons why they use pseudonyms - they dare not use their own names. I understand Spastakus went to the trouble of having his records sealed immediately after he accessed the records of others,  possibly because he is alleged to be a convicted paedophile dishonourably discharged from the Army. The sealing of records would lead any reasonable person to  understand that Spastakus and his mates at the snivelling venomous vipers fully understand what they are playing with.

As Spastakus and his drooling mate Shadow full well know, I certainly did not know he had accessed my records until well after it had been done, so there is no question of knowing about the means of access before my records were accessed. But then, Spastakus and the rest of the snivelling venomous vipers "do not let the facts get in the way of a good story".

I have said it before, but I will say it again, the snivelling venomous vipers would not know what evidence is, even if they were clouted over the back of the head with it. Their "facts" originate with their excessive playing with the "five fingered widow". Moreover, any reading of their site would demonstrate that they do not have an original thought in their head - all they can do is repeat each other endlessly.

Oh well, such are the ways of fools.

Terry Westerway

PS:  Bet you never see this email on the snivelling venomous vipers website, they do not possess the intestinal fortitude to publish the same.

Nuidat68
« Reply #50 on: Monday18January2010 »

Been on holidays men. Back from O/s and will catch up on all the latest.
Yep these blokes can dish it out but not too good at it flying back at em. Wink
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #49 on: Sunday17January2010 »

Westerway has been caught out as a wannabe and fake. I bet he wouldn't complain if he had been an admirable heroic Soldier and then had that type of information published. Westerway has been spewing ever since he was defrocked on AVM. He should phone a friend. He was also defrocked in here by his own daughter.

The truth is Westerway a whole host of information is released after 30 years, such as Cabinet documents. Why should YOU be the exception to the Law which all other Australians abide by. If you were not a fake, fraud, fool and pretender you would have NOTHING to hide.

You ran around the internet and continue to do so pretending to be an experienced, competent Soldier who has a deep understanding of the Military. The truth is you were an incompetent, trouble making fool of a Soldier who was discharged before the expiration of your engagement  period FOR INCOMPETENCE and you understand nothing about Military life apart from what you have read.

As your daughter has said in here you are an expert mimic.

We will continue to expose you as long as you keep up your rot.

Yes we are anonymous. Wow is that news? We have made it perfectly clear from day one we are an anonymous whistleblowing website and forum and we will remain so. If you don't like anonymous whistleblowing systems then also attack the police, Social Security, the security agencies of Australia and a whole host of other anonymous reporting agencies.

Stop your rot, find a hole to crawl in and be good. Your profile and military service will remain on the AVM website for eternity, or until you make a full public apology to all the decent competent respected military members you have defiled.

READ UP ON WESTERWAY HERE

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:57 AM
Subject: ACCESS TO MILITARY RECORDS VIA NAA

To: winterbotham@hotmail.com ; gregory.cope@naa
Cc: Julia Irwin MP (Fowler) ; Harry Kirkman ; Chris Hayes MP (Werriwa) ; Allen Petersen ; Alan Griffin MP ; anne.mclean@naa

Sent: Monday, 4 January 2010 7:53 AM
Subject: Access to military records via NAA

Atten: Greg Cope; John Winterbotham, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Veteran and ex-military community.

You will recall our discussion about release of military records and on your recommendation I took the matter to the Director General, Ross Gibbs.

I attach a copy of his (undated) reply (ref. 2009/4115).

I draw you attention to the second paragraph of the letter from the National Archives, in which they say, "the National Archives Act 1983 provides a public right of access to Commonwealth records over 30 years of age without regard to the intended use of the records" (my emphasis).

In the penultimate paragraph, they say, "the identities of people who have accessed your service records and the records of others, we are bound not to release this information" (my emphasis).

In essence, what NAA are saying is that the records are publicly available for any purpose whatsoever and the identity of the person obtaining the records for nefarious purposes is more important than the privacy of the person to whom the records refer.

I (and, I suspect, a lot of other people) would feel that it is a gross injustice to protect the identity of persons obtaining records from NAA, especially when they are used for nefarious or derogatory purposes. WHY should their identity be protected? If the inquiry is for a genuine and legitimate purpose, why would the inquirer need his/her identity protected?

As far as I am concerned, I am inclined to make a public issue of this matter - NAA have become complicit in the derogatory emails and website entries in which records provided by them have been used to defame people.

People need to be aware that there are unscrupulous and cowardly people who will seek to obtain records for the sole purpose of writing derogatory emails and making derogatory website comments using assumed nicknames from anonymous web servers. Of particular note are Australian Veteran Matters (AVM) and Australian and New Zealand Military Imposters (ANZMI), both of whom make derogatory and sometimes libellous comments using the cloak of anonymity to conceal their identity from persons who might seek redress.

Regards

Terry Westerway

Jeeeez this Westerway makes me wanna vomit. What a shyster. This fake was successful to some degree in convincing many in Vet world that he was the genuine article, that he had served his country well and that he was a competent, even long serving Soldier, perhaps with rank. The way he had an opinion on EVERYTHING Military, particularly matters Artillery, is well known. Not known at the time was his abysmal, atrocious military service. AVM put a stop to his attempts to paint himself as an experienced competent Soldier and they did it legally.

Westerway never made a complaint about the legal access to records after 30 years until he got a mention, then he screamed blue murder and ran around the place crying like a girl. What a great mate to have around.

Westerway you are a fake, a wannabe and you have been legally outed.

The same applies to your bum buddy Wiltshire. He was accessing records when he was a member of CPMH (ANZMI) and he also posted a FAKE document about a well respected Vietnam Veteran all around the internet, stupidly believing Keith Joyce tells no lies and plays no games.

So, here it is. It is all right for these gutless galahs to post and access genuine docs and even post fake docs around the place BUT the minute anybody stands up to them and publishes accurate docs about their appalling service it's not ok. Go away, give us a break and hide your heads in shame. You have been outed. You have been exposed. You are fakes and wannabes.

You can bet your balls Dobell and de Haas have much to hide. De Haas was an Officer. Dobell was a Grunt if my memory serves me correctly.This is why they are running with this.

This is Westerways latest tripe.

PS...Goodness I forgot about the fake emails and names used by Weekes, Martinek and Wiltshire. Wiltshire has used more fake email addresses in the to line than I can remember. He used to call himself James Royals at one time and send emails as that name. Remember Weekes and the handle Viper.

To: anne.mclean@naa. ; ross.gibbs@naa.
Cc: Jim Wiltshire ; Harry Kirkman ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2010 5:23 PM
Subject:  PRIVACY : EQUITY : FINE FOR MOST AUSTRALIANS. NON-EXISTENT FOR EX-MILITARY.

The email below - and others like it - have been mass distributed across a wide section of the veteran and ex-military community. Those who do not receive the email direct will hear about the issue in due course. It will concern all of them.

Can you answer the questions, WITHOUT simply saying that you are allowed to do so under the Archives Act?

There is a difference between being allowed to do something and being obliged to do something.

Terry Westerway

Date: 16/01/2010 3:27:45 PM
To: Greg Cope;  anne.piggott@naa.gov.au;
Subject: PRIVACY : EQUITY : FINE FOR MOST AUSTRALIANS. NON-EXISTENT FOR EX-MILITARY.

?
Why does the National Australia Archives (NAA) allow unrestricted access to the private personal military records of living ex military personnel? Subject to payment to NAA.

Why doesn't the NAA make any attempt to inform the person concerned that his/her records are or have been accessed?

Why doesn't the NAA ask the person concerned for permission to release the specific records requested?

Why does the NAA not make any attempt to verify the bona-fides of the persons requesting this private and personal information?

Why does the NAA not make any attempt to ascertain the purpose for which this private and personal information is requested?

Why does the NAA not make any attempt to ascertain the use to which this private and personal information is to be used?

Why does the NAA deliberately ignore complaints regarding all and any of the above, especially when multiple instances of deliberate electronic offensive and criminally defamatory misuse are brought to the attention of the 'responsible authorities?

Why do the 'responsible' authorities not care that this private and personal information is used to the past, current, and future detriment of Veterans and their supporters, who are often mentally ill and who are facing more than enough difficulties in daily life without further deliberate persecution condoned by them?

Jim Wiltshire
107 Phillips St, Wodonga 3690.  02 6024 1079.  0412 161 047
tjimw1@iprimus.com.au

To: Bob de Haas
Cc: Dave Briggs ; Bill Dobell ; Barry Corse ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2010 4:54 AM
Subject: Re IS THIS THEN THE REAL DEAL?

Gooday Bob,

What I think the National Archives are relying on is that the Archives Act probably does not mention "privacy" at all (remember it was framed in 1983, before "privacy" became a real issue) and says that the archives are to be made available to members of the public. I suspect that the Act was probably originally framed to mean records actually held by the National Archives themselves, but NAA have interpreted "records" to mean that they can access any other Commonwealth records for the purpose of satisfying an inquiry by a member of the public.

I have a letter from CARO stating that my records were supplied to NAA on demand by NAA under the Archives Act - and a letter I have from NAA states that they supplied those records to the "inquirer" in accordance with the Archives Act.

At this stage I have lodged complaints with the Commonwealth Ombudsman and the Privacy Commissioner - it might at least shake NAA up a little to have to make detailed explanations to them. I might not get it, but I have asked for disclosure of the name and address of the "inquirer" (I think we both know the likely identity of the culprit) - if I get it, I intend to make it public, it might deter others.

But in the long run, we need the law changed to prevent disclosure of personal records to people who have no legitimate reason to have such records. And that, I suspect, can only be done by both plaguing the pollies with demands that the law be changed and widely publicise the loophole through which any individual (or organisation) can obtain personal records without question or consent.

Terry Westerway

Sent: Friday, 15 January 2010 8:01 PM
To: vladtepes1@optusnet.com.au
Cc: dragon8@iinet.net.au; 'Briggsy'
Subject: IS THIS THEN THE REAL DEAL?

Gidday Terry,

I got Bill Dobel’s response from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner through Allen Petersen’s distribution.

Mate – reading the first paragraph I am definitely under the impression that someone’s personal information cannot be given out unless that person “were notified”, “consented” or “required or authorized by law”.

Yet the last sentence of that paragraph says “the Act does not specifically require the National Archives of Australia to notify an individual about disclosures of their personal information”, which is in direct contradiction of the preceding information.

Perhaps this last sentence is a misinterpretation or a typo by the writer, because the explanations of the Privacy Act IPP10 and 11 further below, specifically state:

“…..shall not disclose the information….unless:”

And those situations confirm what was initially stated.

Thus, should the National Archives disclose personal information without consent of the individual whose information is sought, then the National Archives are  in contravention of the Act.

This is quite a revelation as it is contrary to info that has been circulating for the past several years, is it not?

Regards, Bob

Robert A de Haas
www.ocsportsea.com
Class of Dec '67
 Ph: +61 3 9801 9528
Mob: +61 413 063 361

To: Allen Petersen Cc: Harry Kirkman
Sent: Thursday, 14 January 2010 8:09 AM
Subject: Veteran privacy and National Archives of Australia

Sent: Monday, 11 January 2010 2:28 PM
To: Subject: E17006 - Veteran privacy and the National Archives of Australia

Dear Mr Dobell,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) within the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) cover Australian government and ACT government agencies, including the National Archives of Australia, and regulate the handling of personal information. Generally speaking, under IPPs 10 and 11, the National Archives of Australia should only use or disclose information about you if you were notified, or if you had consented, or if it is required or authorised by law. The Act does not specifically require the National Archives of Australia to notify an individual about disclosures of their personal information.

You may wish to contact the National Archives of Australia directly to discuss what disclosures of personal information are required or authorised under the Archives Act 1983. If you are concerned about information that has been released, please contact the National Archives of Australia by email at archives@naa.gov.au or by writing to:

Director 
Reference and Information Services
National Archives of Australia
PO Box 7425
Canberra Business Centre ACT 2610 

I have provided more information from the relevant IPPs below.

Limits on disclosure of personal information regulated under the Privacy Act – IPP 11

IPP 11 states that a record-keeper who has possession or control of a record that contains personal information shall not disclose the information to a person, body or agency (other than the individual concerned) unless:

a)      the individual concerned  is reasonably likely to have been aware, or made aware, that information of that kind is usually passed to that person, body or agency

b)      the individual concerned has consented to the disclosure

c)       the record-keeper believes on reasonable  grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of the individual concerned or of another person

d)      the disclosure is required or authorised by or under law

e)      the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of the public revenue

Limits on use of personal information – IPP10

IPP 10 states that a record-keeper who has possession or control of a record that contains personal information that was obtained for a particular purpose shall not use the information for any other purpose unless:

·         the individual concerned has consented to use of the information for that other purpose

·         the record-keeper believes on reasonable grounds that use of the information for that other purpose is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of the individual concerned or another person

·         use of the information for that other purpose is required or authorised by or under law

·         use of the information for that other purpose is reasonably necessary for enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of the public revenue

·         the purpose for which the information is used is directly related to the purpose for which the information was obtained.

More information about IPP 10 and 11 can be found in the Guidelines to the Information Privacy Principles.

I hope this information has been useful. If you require further assistance please contact the Privacy Enquiries Line on 1300 363 992.

Yours sincerely,

Luke

Enquiries Officer

Office of the Privacy Commissioner

Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2010 9:10 AM
To: Privacy External
Subject: E17006 - Veteran privacy and the National Archives of Australia 

Can you please advise me of the situation regarding the NAA and the personal information they hold on me and my

fellow veterans?

I am a war veteran and have some concerns regarding the security of my personal details held within the NAA, if somebody accesses my information will I be informed?Will I be told who and why?

Remembering that the information held by NAA can be of a sensitive nature to frail aging veterans who suffer serious mental health problems.

Bill Dobell

PO Box 367

Sebastopol Vic 3356

Residential Address

366 Albert Street

Sebastopol Vic 3356

To: Sen Ludwig ;
Sent: Thursday, 7 January 2010 10:30 AM
Subject: NAA Section 33.1(g)

Dear Senator Joe Ludwig,

It has come to the attention of many Vietnam veterans that information is being given by the NAA Canberra to anyone who applies for it.

This information is being used by other veterans, and possibly civilians, in an abusive and derogatory manner over the Internet and it is being sent world wide.

Further information regarding this massive problem can be obtained from Mr Greg Cope at the NAA QLD office and also from the following people who have been affected by the release of information without regard to what use it will be put to: Mr J. Wiltshire, Mr T. Westerway, Mr D. Tate, Mr J. Winterbotham, Ms M. Martinek and others. When you reply requesting further information I will pass it on to the Veterans concerned and they can reply direct to you...

I hereby request that you arrange for a POLICY to be raised for the NAA in regard to the Vietnam Veterans Service Records; the same sort of policy that applies for DVA records not to be released.

The legal function of the NAA does not appear to be doing its utmost to stop veterans records from being abused by anyone who wants to do so.

I also request that an embargo be placed on all veterans records with a letter to be sent to all living personnel requesting  who the records may be released to and that NO RECORDS BE RELEASED TO ANYONE EXCEPT THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN AUTHORISED BY THE MEMBER THEMSELVES UNTIL THAT MEMBER DIES OR HE HAS REQUESTED THE RELEASE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON TO A SPECIFIC PERSON OR ORGANISATION. That includes a person from DVA requesting documentation.

The above mentioned Veterans can direct you to the websites, and nicknames, as they do not use their real names, that have been accessing these records and abusing these records.

If you proceed to help to stop this abuse many thousands of veterans would be very pleased and grateful.

Do not let us down senator. Your position carries much weight and the veterans are looking forward to you to stop this abuse.

Phillip Holder
6 Fraser Place, Orange  NSW  2800
02 63619468
Vietnam Veteran

To:  PETERSEN Allen
Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2010 6:28 PM
Subject:  Aust NAA Archives Act 1983

Below are Sections parts of the Archives Act that refer to Appealing a decision made by the NAA.
Also check out Sect 33 at the bottom of this especially the section 33(1)(g). It is wide open to interpretation but is the one that should apply to ADFs Confidential Reports.

It mainly applies to persons making the access but I'd get legal advise to see if also applies to the person who's file has been accessed.

Contravention of Sect 33(1)(g) is what I would try for but then again I'm no legal eagle.

The link below covers the entire Archives Act.  Click on the numbers on far left to see that section.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/aa198398/

John WINTERBOTHAM
Unit 2/24 Russell Street
CLEVELAND QLD 4163

AUSTRALIAN MILITARY RESEARCH & Service Records.
Phone - 07 31340975
Mobile - 0418194963
email - winterbotham@hotmail.com
webpage - http://www.australian-pow-ww2.com/

ARCHIVES ACT 1983 - SECT 43

Applications to Administrative Appeals Tribunal
             (1)  Subject to this section, an application may be made to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for a review of a decision of the Archives in respect of access to a record, being:

(a)  a decision refusing to grant to the applicant access to the record on the ground that the record is an exempt record or is a Commonwealth record to which Division 3 does not apply;

(b)  a decision refusing to grant an extension of partial access to the record on the ground that the record is an exempt record and it is not practicable to make arrangements for giving the further access desired by the applicant in a form that would not disclose information or matter by reason of which the record is an exempt record;

(c)  a decision refusing to grant to the applicant access to the record on the ground that the record has been withheld from public access pending examination of the record under section 35;

(d)  a decision refusing to grant to the applicant access to the record on the ground that a determination has been made under section 37 that the record is to be withheld from public access or refusing to grant to the applicant access to the record otherwise than on specified conditions determined under that section;

(e)  a decision refusing to grant to the applicant access to the record in a particular form by reason of paragraph 36(4)(a), (b) or (d); or

(f)  a decision refusing to allow a further period for making an application under subsection 42(1) for a reconsideration of a decision.

(2)  Subject to subsection (3), where, in relation to a decision referred to in subsection (1), a person is or has been entitled to apply under section 42 for a reconsideration of the decision, that person is not entitled to make an application under subsection (1) in relation to that decision, but may make such an application in respect of the decision made on such a reconsideration.

(3)  Subsection (2) does not prevent an application to the Tribunal in respect of a decision where:

(a)  the person concerned has applied under section 42 for a reconsideration of the decision;

(b)  a period of 14 days has elapsed since the day on which that application was received by the Archives; and

(c)  he or she has not been informed of the result of the review;

and such an application to the Tribunal may be treated by the Tribunal as having been made within the time allowed by subsection (4) if it appears to the Tribunal that there was no unreasonable delay in making the application to the Tribunal.

(4)  Notwithstanding section 29 of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975 , the period within which (subject to any extension granted by the Tribunal) an application under subsection (1) of this section is to be made in respect of a decision is:

(a)  except where paragraph (b) or (c) applies--the period commencing on the day on which notice of the decision was given to the applicant and ending on the sixtieth day after that day;

(b)  where the decision is a decision that is deemed by subsection 40(Cool or (10) to have been made--the period commencing on the day on which the decision is deemed to have been made and ending on the sixtieth day after that day; or

(c)  where subsection 55(4) is applicable--the period commencing on the day on which the Ombudsman has informed the applicant as referred to in that subsection and ending on the sixtieth day after that day.

(5)  If an application to the Tribunal for review of a decision is made before a reconsideration of the decision in accordance with section 42 has been completed and the result notified to the applicant, the Tribunal may, if it is satisfied that further time is reasonably necessary to enable the reconsideration to be completed, adjourn the proceedings for such time as it thinks fit.

(6)  Section 28 of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975 does not apply in relation to a decision in respect of which an application may be made to the Tribunal under this section where a notice under subsection 40(5) of this Act has been given to the applicant.

(7)  If the Tribunal, upon application for a declaration under this subsection made to it by a person to whom a notice has been furnished under subsection 40(5), considers that the notice does not contain adequate particulars of findings on material questions of fact, an adequate reference to the evidence or other material on which those findings were based or adequate particulars of the reasons for the decision to which the notice relates, the Tribunal may make a declaration accordingly, and, where the Tribunal makes such a declaration, the person responsible for furnishing the notice shall, as soon as practicable but in any case within 28 days after the Tribunal makes the declaration, furnish to the applicant an additional notice or additional notices containing further and better particulars in relation to matters specified in the declaration with respect to those findings, that evidence or other material or those reasons.

ARCHIVES ACT 1983 - SECT 44
Powers of Tribunal

(1)  Subject to this section, in proceedings under this Division, the Tribunal has, in addition to any other power, the power to review any decision of the Archives upon an application for access to a record and to decide any matter in relation to that application that, under this Act, could have been or could be decided by the Archives, and any decision of the Tribunal under this section has the same effect as a decision of the Archives.

(2)  Where an applicant makes an application under section 43 in respect of a decision of the kind referred to in paragraph (1)(d) of that section, the Tribunal has power to grant access to the record to which the application relates, or to grant access to that record on particular conditions, notwithstanding any determination made by the Director-General under section 37 in relation to that record.

(3)  Where, in proceedings before the Tribunal in pursuance of an application under section 43, it is established that a record is an exempt record, the Tribunal does not, except as provided by subsection (7), have power to decide that access is to be granted to the record.

(7)  On a review in pursuance of an application to the Tribunal under section 43, the Tribunal may, if it is satisfied that it would be practicable to give access to, or to a copy of, part of an exempt record in a form that would not disclose information or matter by reason of which the record is an exempt record, direct that access be given accordingly.

ARCHIVES ACT 1983 - SECT 33
Exempt records

(1)  For the purposes of this Act, a Commonwealth record is an exempt record if it contains information or matter of any of the following kinds:

(a)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the security, defence or international relations of the Commonwealth;

(b)  information or matter communicated in confidence by or on behalf of a foreign government, an authority of a foreign government or an international organization to the Government of the Commonwealth, to an authority of the Commonwealth or to a person receiving the communication on behalf of the Commonwealth or of an authority of the Commonwealth, being information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would constitute a breach of that confidence;

(c)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would have a substantial adverse effect on the financial or property interests of the Commonwealth or of a Commonwealth institution and would not, on balance, be in the public interest;

(d)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would constitute a breach of confidence;

(e)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would, or could reasonably be expected to:

(i)  prejudice the conduct of an investigation of a breach, or possible breach, of the law, or a failure, or possible failure, to comply with a law relating to taxation or prejudice the enforcement or proper administration of the law in a particular instance;

(ii)  disclose, or enable a person to ascertain, the existence or identity of a confidential source of information in relation to the enforcement or administration of the law; or

(iii)  endanger the life or physical safety of any person;

(f)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would, or could reasonably be expected to:

(i)  prejudice the fair trial of a person or the impartial adjudication of a particular case;

(ii)  disclose lawful methods or procedures for preventing, detecting, investigating, or dealing with matters arising out of, breaches or evasions of the law the disclosure of which would, or would be reasonably likely to, prejudice the effectiveness of those methods or procedures; or

(iii)  prejudice the maintenance or enforcement of lawful methods for the protection of public safety;

(g)  information or matter the disclosure of which under this Act would involve the unreasonable disclosure of information relating to the personal affairs of any person (including a deceased person);

(h)  information or matter relating to trade secrets, or any other information or matter having a commercial value that would be, or could reasonably be expected to be, destroyed or diminished if the information or matter were disclosed;

(j)  information or matter (other than information or matter referred to in paragraph (h)) concerning a person in respect of his or her business or professional affairs or concerning the business, commercial or financial affairs of an organization or undertaking, being information or matter the disclosure of which would, or could reasonably be expected to, unreasonably affect that person adversely in respect of his or her lawful business or professional affairs or that organization or undertaking in respect of its lawful business, commercial or financial affairs.

(1A)  For the purposes of subparagraph (1)(e)(ii), a confidential source of information in relation to the enforcement or administration of the law includes:

(a)  a person who is providing, or has provided, confidential information to the Australian Crime Commission in relation to such a matter; or

(b)  a person who is providing, or has provided, confidential information to the Australian Federal Police in relation to such a matter; or

(ba)  a person who is providing, or has provided, confidential information to:

(i)  the Integrity Commissioner (within the meaning of the Law Enforcement Integrity Commissioner Act 2006 ); or

(ii)  a staff member of ACLEI (within the meaning of that Act); or

(iii)  a special investigator for the purposes of Division 4 of Part 12 of that Act;

in relation to such a matter; or

(c)  a person who is, or has been, a witness within the meaning of the Witness Protection Act 1994 under the National Witness Protection Program.

(2)  For the purposes of this Act, a Commonwealth record is an exempt record if it is of such a nature that:

(a)  it would be privileged from production in legal proceedings on the ground of legal professional privilege; and

(b)  disclosure of the record would be contrary to the public interest.

(3)  For the purposes of this Act, a Commonwealth record is an exempt record if:

(a)  it contains information or matter:

(i)  that relates to the personal affairs, or the business or professional affairs, of any person (including a deceased person); or

(ii)  that relates to the business, commercial or financial affairs of an organization or undertaking; and

(b)  there is in force a law relating to taxation that applies specifically to information or matter of that kind and prohibits persons referred to in that law from disclosing information or matter of that kind, whether the prohibition is absolute or is subject to exceptions or qualifications.

(4)  In paragraphs (1)(e) and (f) and subsection (3), law means law of the Commonwealth or of a State or Territory.

(5)  A reference in this section to an undertaking includes a reference to an undertaking that is carried on by, or by an authority of, the Commonwealth, a State, the Australian Capital Territory or the Northern Territory or by a local government authority.
« Last Edit: Sunday17January2010 by Shadow » Logged
Ric T

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday06January2010 »

It seems to me that those who have the most to hide, (read Mad Galahs), are the ones that complain the most about their Service Records being displayed on public view.

If there is nothing to hide, why complain and cry 'foul' when their exploits come to light. 

Remember the old saying: "He who complains the loudest, often has the most to hide".

That appears to be happening a lot in the MG camp lately.

The truth eventually 'outs' those that fear the truth.

AVM merely displays the truth, (recorded for all time), to expose the web of lies and deceit spread by scheming, vicious frauds.
krt1.

« Reply #47 on: Monday04January2010 »

Do these types of Drongos think that records will never be published??? Terry and his merry men had better quietly sit down and read up on a few Laws and By-laws of a Democratic Society. It just might make them wonder why they befriend the idiots they do. They have all proven to be "Not Fit For Human Belief" and defernatly not "True Blue Aussie Digger Matirial."
Ken.T.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: Monday04January2010 »

Westerway has been caught out as a wannabe and fake. I bet he wouldn't complain if he had been an admirable heroic Soldier and then had that type of information published. Westerway has been spewing ever since he was defrocked on AVM. He should phone a friend. He was also defrocked in here by his own daughter.

The truth is Westerway a whole host of information is released after 30 years, such as Cabinet documents. Why should YOU be the exception to the Law which all other Australians abide by. If you were not a fake, fraud, fool and pretender you would have NOTHING to hide.

You ran around the internet and continue to do so pretending to be an experienced, competent Soldier who has a deep understanding of the Military. The truth is you were an incompetent, trouble making fool of a Soldier who was discharged before the expiration of your engagement  period FOR INCOMPETENCE and you understand nothing about Military life apart from what you have read.

As your daughter has said in here you are an expert mimic.

We will continue to expose you as long as you keep up your rot.

Yes we are anonymous. Wow is that news? We have made it perfectly clear from day one we are an anonymous whistleblowing website and forum and we will remain so. If you don't like anonymous whistleblowing systems then also attack the police, Social Security, the security agencies of Australia and a whole host of other anonymous reporting agencies.

Stop your rot, find a hole to crawl in and be good. Your profile and military service will remain on the AVM website for eternity, or until you make a full public apology to all the decent competent respected military members you have defiled.

READ UP ON WESTERWAY HERE

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 11:57 AM
Subject: ACCESS TO MILITARY RECORDS VIA NAA

To: winterbotham@hotmail.com ; gregory.cope@naa
Cc: Julia Irwin MP (Fowler) ; Harry Kirkman ; Chris Hayes MP (Werriwa) ; Allen Petersen ; Alan Griffin MP ; anne.mclean@naa

Sent: Monday, 4 January 2010 7:53 AM
Subject: Access to military records via NAA

Atten: Greg Cope; John Winterbotham, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Veteran and ex-military community.

You will recall our discussion about release of military records and on your recommendation I took the matter to the Director General, Ross Gibbs.

I attach a copy of his (undated) reply (ref. 2009/4115).

I draw you attention to the second paragraph of the letter from the National Archives, in which they say, "the National Archives Act 1983 provides a public right of access to Commonwealth records over 30 years of age without regard to the intended use of the records" (my emphasis).

In the penultimate paragraph, they say, "the identities of people who have accessed your service records and the records of others, we are bound not to release this information" (my emphasis).

In essence, what NAA are saying is that the records are publicly available for any purpose whatsoever and the identity of the person obtaining the records for nefarious purposes is more important than the privacy of the person to whom the records refer.

I (and, I suspect, a lot of other people) would feel that it is a gross injustice to protect the identity of persons obtaining records from NAA, especially when they are used for nefarious or derogatory purposes. WHY should their identity be protected? If the inquiry is for a genuine and legitimate purpose, why would the inquirer need his/her identity protected?

As far as I am concerned, I am inclined to make a public issue of this matter - NAA have become complicit in the derogatory emails and website entries in which records provided by them have been used to defame people.

People need to be aware that there are unscrupulous and cowardly people who will seek to obtain records for the sole purpose of writing derogatory emails and making derogatory website comments using assumed nicknames from anonymous web servers. Of particular note are Australian Veteran Matters (AVM) and Australian and New Zealand Military Imposters (ANZMI), both of whom make derogatory and sometimes libellous comments using the cloak of anonymity to conceal their identity from persons who might seek redress.

Regards

Terry Westerway
« Last Edit: Monday04January2010 by Spartakus » Logged

CD

« Reply #45 on: Thursday31December2009 »

No wonder Westerway was a failed soldier his ignorance is still showing through.  Here he is still trying to find out what a Captain actually does in an Inf Bn............

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Thursday, 31 December 2009 9:42 AM
Subject: Vic Adams

On the (assumed) basis that "Vic Adams" was 235311 Temporary Captain Victor Joseph Adams of 2RAR in 1967/68 - perhaps someone might tell me what a Captain in an infantry battalion actually does?

And perhaps someone remembers him and can tell me what he was like as an officer? Was he Duntroon, Portsea or (perhaps Scheyville)?

Perhaps someone knows what became of him after SVN?

Terry Westerway
forgotten1

« Reply #44 on: Monday09November2009 »

Spartakus is correct; I am an adult and I joined this forum of my own free will without force or encouragement. Nor was I "recruited" - I found AVM, not the other way round. Some months ago, I had a task from one of my university classes to Google search names of people we knew, to see what was information was out there. One of the names I searched for was "Terry Westerway", which produced a ream of emails and forum posts from him, and the AVM forum. At that time, I felt compelled to write an email to AVM telling them my experiences growing up and my thoughts on what Terry now claims to be his PTSD. At that time, I gave AVM permission to publish the email but requested that they keep my identity secret, something which they obliged, first emailing me a "proof" of the email as it would appear on the site for my approval. Aside from then emailing me confirmation when the letter was published, there was no further contact from AVM. Some weeks later, of my own volition, I joined AVM. I cannot remember if I used my real name when I signed up; I do not use the name "Westerway" publicly and given the number of members in this forum, it is entirely likely that the administrators were completely unaware of my real identity.

As I have stated before, I do not think Terry suffers from PTSD. While I am not the great medical expert he purports to be, but I can Google "PTSD symptoms". He would also now have you believe he is a victim of Agent Orange - during one conversation he told me that he "frequently found himself covered in this white powder". He was, at the time, trying to convince me that my son's health problem was caused by Agent Orange (despite my protestations that my son's father had a family history of the condition).

I concede, however, that the term "tax cheat" may have been too liberal. I am not a taxation expert, perhaps someone with more expertise would be able to tell me - is claiming family dinners out and household expenses as business expenses ("entertaining clients") cheating on tax?

I have not bothered emailing anyone my response to Terry's fatherly concerns. Mainly because my family and friends know his drivel to be wrong, and I assume the MPs the email was CCd to are well aware of Terry's delusional fantasies. Also because, after 32 years, I am used to Terry's grandiose public gestures, designed to make him look like a wonderful, caring parent and the only person who really cares. There is also the distinct possibility that he is fearful of people in the various Government departments learning of my allegations and has decided to slur me in order to protect himself. He did always say that the best form of defence is attack.

Since I'm apparently on the edge, I thought aboout doing a suicide watch. I did, after all, eat an icecream sandwich for dessert last night - since I'm on a diet, does that qualify as "self harm"??

Terry, your days of being able to convince everyone you're a loving concerned father are over. This forum has given me an opportunity to finally talk about what I could never talk about as a child and I have never been in such great shape, mentally and emotionally. I'm in my last weeks of university, where I have gained a reputation as a reliable, hard worker, and received fantastic marks. All I ask is for you to leave me alone. Challenge me on the things I say if you believe them to be untrue, but don't continue to create problems where there are none. Yours and my relationship is dead and gone, these days when I speak of "my parents", I'm usually referring to my stepfather. I know that must hurt and I'm sorry for you, truly I am. You still have one last opportunity, one last child, to whom you can still be a father. Don't continue attacking me, use that energy instead to repair your relationship with my brother.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Dear mad galahs, as you read this topic and swirl yourselves into a frothier and frothier lather of moralism and patronising ethical advice understand this.

FG1 is an adult. She chose to seek membership in this forum and she has stated Westerway is a self congratulating liar. AVM knew that anyway but having his own daughter confirm our assessment of this arrogant and fraudulent bloke is immensely damaging for Westerway.The daughter has stated she has never had psychological problems apart from the usual blips all of the population has as it gets on doing what we all do and that is breathe and live. The self righteousness of the galahs is not surprising to AVM. We know what this lot are like. Now as they worm their sick way around the place trying to make out they feel sorry for this woman and as they impersonate caring and understanding parents AVM sees right through them. The truth is the opposite. The galahs are using the truth spoken by Westerways daughter to try to destroy AVM, which they will never do. Get used to it galahs. The more lies and balderdash you speak the more we will expose you.

Here it is in a nutshell. A woman who turns out to be Westerways daughter signs up in AVM, she willingly makes various postings to this forum and clearly states she is of sound mind. Westerway reacts by lying about his daughters medical condition and the galahs seize on Westerways lies to undermine AVM.

AVM has no intention of removing this topics contents and no intention of removing the membership of a female adult.

Westerway has well and truly been shown to be scum. He doesn't like this. We don't care.

Rehash...the inglorious military career and Veteran activities of Terrence Westerway

« Last Edit: Sunday08November2009 by Spartakus » Logged

Ric T

« Reply #42 on: Sunday08November2009 »

I agree with Shadow and Spartakus. 

Nobody forced 'Forgotten1' to divulge any personal information in regard to Terry Westerway.

He/she gave out information freely and willingly, and with no assertion of fear or favour.  This is what the AVM Website is all about.

Even Mr Bill Murray's pentecostal defence of Terry Westerway was included, so that shows there is no favour to any contributor. 

The basic right of "Freedom of Speech" is certainly alive and well at AVM.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #41 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Definitely not delicate Jock...just and infantryman with 30 odd years service giving an opinion...it is a forum isnt it???

Exactly. Tooligie this is a forum and there will be a wide range of opinion and information. Don't forget nobody ever in here intruded into Westerways private life. Somebody from the inside---his now self revealed daughter---told us some home truths about the lawyer and failed soldier Westerway. That's different. What she has said explains a lot to me about this germ who is a chief galah who excuses their behaviour. Westerway is a wannabe and is trying to reinvent himself via the mgs and the internet. He has failed totally.
Tooligie

« Reply #40 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Definitely not delicate Jock...just and infantryman with 30 odd years service giving an opinion...it is a forum isnt it???
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: Sunday08November2009 »

The objective of this Web site and forum is to stop the Mad Galahs from bringing the Veteran Community into disrepute with their crazy conspiracy theories and distortions about how the Austalian Defence machine, and the men and women of the Defence machine has performed in the past and is now performing. In addition the Galahs had attacked a whole range of ordinary and venerable veterans and veteran organizations.

We have achieved our objective because the Mad Galahs have turned all their energy to attacking and slagging AVM and its contributors rather than the Defence Machine and those who have served. The Mad Galahs only current objective is to “out” AVM contributors because they had the audacity to embarrass the Mad Galahs with truth and reality.

At AVM we have no intention to defend what we do, or the way we do it, we simply stick to irrefutable facts and present them without fear or favour. We don’t initiate actions or campaigns we only respond to outlandish Mad Galah conspiracy theories and Mad Galah actions.

Let’s now focus on mopping up skirmishes

Westerway is an apologist for the Mad Galahs who puts up legal “technical talk” arguments to support anything and everything the Mad Galahs say or do, he compares everything (very badly) with what occurs in our legal system. We are not bound by rules of procedures. We provide the unfettered truth in its simplest form. All Westerway is doing is showing off his dilettante knowledge of legal procedure, according to Westerway, in which we have no interest.

Currently Westerway is swimming against a tide of personal criticism from his daughter who chose to sign up to this forum under a pseudonym and attack Westerway.  Westerway identified his daughter to the world and told everyone that his daughter had psychological problems and that he had spoken to his ex wife about the matter. Now what kind of a father would ever speak badly of their daughter no matter what she may or may not have done?  Well that is the kind of rat that Westerway is, he will use any ploy to defend the Mad Galahs and his support of the Mad Galahs. He puts the honour of the Mad Galahs way in front of his daughter.  In a recent post the daughter says simply Westerway is a liar.

Another worthy of  a first time mention is a Westerway apologist who dances around with the Mad Galahs and is a god bothering, born again Christian who worships a guru from the United States.  Bill Murray of Canberra hands out blessings as if he were Jesus Christ himself.  He got sacked from the ACT TPI association for his weird behaviour and at that time his behaviour was supported by the Mad Galahs. This Jesus freak contributed to the Westerway argument as follows  

Sent: Friday, 6 November 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Terry Westerway, His Family, and the AVM

To all my veteran friends,

I am trying to keep out of all this vile rhetoric and bitterness involving the AVM. But when I read Terry Westerway's story I can no longer imitate Pontius Pilate. What organisation, with a modicum of decency, can use a family's misery for its own grubby purposes. To those who would allow such activity I can only express my disdain. To attack a veteran is one thing, using his child is as abhorrent as it gets. You are bringing untold discredit to all veterans by your actions. I plead with you, in the name of everything that is decent in our society, for all the sacrifices our veteran forefathers made, and for the future of the entire veteran cause, please cease such activities.

With blessings
Bill Murray

Murray is a typical dysfunctional Mad Galah but instead of being a crazy conspiracy theorist he is a crazy religious zealot who has adopted religious fervor as his crutch.

We are pleased to have turned the tide against the Mad Galahs, and have no intention of indulging to any great extent in the tit for tat, “we said you said”, type of skirmish

We will keep watch and when and where appropriated correct the misinformation, lies and innuendo that are the favourite weapon of the Mad Galahs.

And for Bill Murray – You have our blessing, so take it and stick it where you think the sun shines from.

Aye

Fergus

Dear Tooligie,
We make no apologies for standing up to the galahs and the way we do it---period.

Old chap if you are such a delicate fellow we do with all respect suggest you do not read this forum.

Tooligie

« Reply #38 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Absolutely no problem with "outing" proven frauds and servicemen and women who lie about their service for personal or monetary gain.... however I think that some people would agree that the language and the threats that fly back and forth at times shows a disregard for mature and objective discussion. I do agree with the "mission statement" of AVM but my opinion, for what it is worth, is that the tone sometimes set devaluates the credibility of the site. I am happy to read most posts but sometimes the discussions sink
 to levels of pure mudslinging and I believe un-Australian behaviour.
Fergus
« Reply #37 on: Sunday08November2009 »

The objective of this Web site and forum is to stop the Mad Galahs from bringing the Veteran Community into disrepute with their crazy conspiracy theories and distortions about how the Austalian Defence machine, and the men and women of the Defence machine has performed in the past and is now performing. In addition the Galahs had attacked a whole range of ordinary and venerable veterans and veteran organizations.

We have achieved our objective because the Mad Galahs have turned all their energy to attacking and slagging AVM and its contributors rather than the Defence Machine and those who have served. The Mad Galahs only current objective is to “out” AVM contributors because they had the audacity to embarrass the Mad Galahs with truth and reality.

At AVM we have no intention to defend what we do, or the way we do it, we simply stick to irrefutable facts and present them without fear or favour. We don’t initiate actions or campaigns we only respond to outlandish Mad Galah conspiracy theories and Mad Galah actions.

Let’s now focus on mopping up skirmishes

Westerway is an apologist for the Mad Galahs who puts up legal “technical talk” arguments to support anything and everything the Mad Galahs say or do, he compares everything (very badly) with what occurs in our legal system. We are not bound by rules of procedures. We provide the unfettered truth in its simplest form. All Westerway is doing is showing off his dilettante knowledge of legal procedure, according to Westerway, in which we have no interest.

Currently Westerway is swimming against a tide of personal criticism from his daughter who chose to sign up to this forum under a pseudonym and attack Westerway.  Westerway identified his daughter to the world and told everyone that his daughter had psychological problems and that he had spoken to his ex wife about the matter. Now what kind of a father would ever speak badly of their daughter no matter what she may or may not have done?  Well that is the kind of rat that Westerway is, he will use any ploy to defend the Mad Galahs and his support of the Mad Galahs. He puts the honour of the Mad Galahs way in front of his daughter.  In a recent post the daughter says simply Westerway is a liar.

Another worthy of  a first time mention is a Westerway apologist who dances around with the Mad Galahs and is a god bothering, born again Christian who worships a guru from the United States.  Bill Murray of Canberra hands out blessings as if he were Jesus Christ himself.  He got sacked from the ACT TPI association for his weird behaviour and at that time his behaviour was supported by the Mad Galahs. This Jesus freak contributed to the Westerway argument as follows  

Sent: Friday, 6 November 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Terry Westerway, His Family, and the AVM

To all my veteran friends,

I am trying to keep out of all this vile rhetoric and bitterness involving the AVM. But when I read Terry Westerway's story I can no longer imitate Pontius Pilate. What organisation, with a modicum of decency, can use a family's misery for its own grubby purposes. To those who would allow such activity I can only express my disdain. To attack a veteran is one thing, using his child is as abhorrent as it gets. You are bringing untold discredit to all veterans by your actions. I plead with you, in the name of everything that is decent in our society, for all the sacrifices our veteran forefathers made, and for the future of the entire veteran cause, please cease such activities.

With blessings
Bill Murray

Murray is a typical dysfunctional Mad Galah but instead of being a crazy conspiracy theorist he is a crazy religious zealot who has adopted religious fervor as his crutch.

We are pleased to have turned the tide against the Mad Galahs, and have no intention of indulging to any great extent in the tit for tat, “we said you said”, type of skirmish

We will keep watch and when and where appropriated correct the misinformation, lies and innuendo that are the favourite weapon of the Mad Galahs.

And for Bill Murray – You have our blessing, so take it and stick it where you think the sun shines from.

Aye

Fergus
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Tooligie nobody is forcing you to remain a member and nobody forces you to read the forum. It is within your power to cancel your membership,to not read the forum and go elsewhere.

People are entitled in a forum as wide ranging and challenging as this to raise what matters they wish or would you have us act as censor? No we didn't censor 80s. We left his APPVA stuff there for more than a fair time until he proved he was here to make trouble and not contribute.The originator of the APPVA topic remains a member. 80s was therefore pinged off permanently. It was after all Westerways own daughter who raised the matters in this topic and they are pertinent when viewing Westerway because he has consistently paraded himself as pure as the driven snow as part of the mad galahs and as such as an ethical wise old sage who has the answers to all lifes and Veteran problems. So therefore the words of his own daughter are hers to speak and ours to hear to assess the words of Westerway in their accurate context. Westerway has often gleefully joined in the denigration of decent veterans and others.

This board was set up to examine the galahs and to respond to their utterings. If you read this board carefully I'll bet you rarely if ever find any post which instigates an attack on the galahs but will find most if not all posts react to the mutterings of the galahs themselves.

Have you considered that if the galahs didn't exist this forum and website would not exist.

AVM is NOT here to discuss the entitlements health care etc of the Veteran community. OUR primary purpose, stated very clearly on the website, is to confront the mad galahs. If you want information on general veteran matters there are many other websites.

PS  what do you call the attacks on inncoent people made by the galahs. Attacks such as calling people murderers, pedophiles, drug dealers and cowards---and then saying senior people have been involved in official corruption, deliberate distortion of the military history and --well--much much more.

Are the galahs free to make these terrible statements for years on end without us standing up to them and don't you think it human for some people who have been attacked by the galahs to succumb to stress and anxiety and say some things some who are far too delicate and fragile would rather not hear?

Tooligie

« Reply #35 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Bloody hell...its about time we got off this pathetic family crap and put some energy into helping veterans and assisting those that need help. I sometimes feel like a voyeur with all the petty b****t that circulates around this site. I was an interested veteran who found this site on the recomendation of a mate. It has unfortunately gradually become a forum for namecalling and at time cowardly vindictiveness.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #34 on: Sunday08November2009 »

Westerway fits in luverly with the madgalahs. They all lie, all are devoid of ethics and principle and all will use anybody they can to get what they want.They are a sickening mob.

Now this is even worse. It would have been bad enough if Westerways daughter did suffer from illness and he told the world.

NOW IT HAS BEEN REVEALED HE WILL EVEN LIE ABOUT HIS OWN CHILDREN AND DEFAME THEM TO PROTECT HIMSELF.
forgotten1

« Reply #33 on: Saturday07November2009 »

I've been outed!

It's true that there are things I've spoken about that till now, TW has successfully kept hidden within the family, so I guess it was a foregone conclusion that he figure it out eventually. I think on some level I wanted him to find out.

Firstly, he has not spoken to my mother about anything to do with me, in fact he has not spoken to her since telling her my brother and I should apply for scholarship money from the Vietnams Veterans fund because "its about time I got something out of them". I rand my mother just tonight and TW's fatherly concerns were new to her. Not that I'm surprised, TW would find it challenging to lay straight in bed.

Secondly, I have never suffered from any "psychological illness", other than depression after my brother died - which I think most would find understandable.

Thirdly, I am not at any risk of self harm and I find the idea that anyone would harm themselves over someone as worthless as TW absolutely laughable. Daddy dearest, you are so not worth it.

Finally, ladies and gents, you are quite correct in surmising that this is yet another selfish attempt to get attention. The day TW puts anyone's interests ahead of his own will be a cold day in hell, that's for sure.
Oneeye103

« Reply #32 on: Saturday07November2009 »

I have no idea what could possibly motivate a “father” to out his daughter in the manner in which this man did.

To reveal his child’s “Medical in Confidence” details says more about the character of the man than it does of his daughter. He comes across as a tyrant whose only aim is to discredit his daughter.

I am also estranged from one of my children and never would I write about that child in such a belittling fashion no matter what the child may write about me.

Talk about control freaks after military life.

It would appear that it is a crime to post on this site according to the Administrator of maryann martinek Australian Veteran Matters punishable with deportation to the colonies.

After posting my opinion regarding an Email that was for widest possible dissemination I received yet another disciplinary Email from mmAVM stating:

You have just been sent a personal message by Admin mmAVM on maryann martinek AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS (AVM).

The message they sent you was:

Account_deleted.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.peeonastick.net.au/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=194;quote;u=1

When trying to reply I receive the following yet again, “You are banned from using this forum”.

I believe this former soldier was in the RAE. What a disgrace. I had 2 tours of Borneo with 7 Fd Sqn and 1 Fd Sqn and a tour of Vietnam with 1 Fd Sqn during my 20 years service.

One of the Sappers in Borneo was a “Dutchy” Martinek. I hope she is not related to him because he would, I believe, be very embarrassed by her autocratic behaviour.

In any event my comments regarding officers not being able to let go on discharge is reinforced by her current attitude.

It would appear her site is an extension of the good old Officers Mess with her as PMC, Secretary, Treasurer and all members.

Ethelred
« Reply #31 on: Saturday07November2009 »

I have no idea what could possibly motivate a “father” to out his daughter in the manner in which this man did.

To reveal his child’s “Medical in Confidence” details says more about the character of the man than it does of his daughter. He comes across as a tyrant whose only aim is to discredit his daughter.

I am also estranged from one of my children and never would I write about that child in such a belittling fashion no matter what the child may write about me.

Kerrect. Also who cares who forgotten1 is. We just have Westerways guess it is his daughter, and we know how much Westerways word is worth and how warped he is.

But let's say he is correct. I agree oneeye. What responsible parent would tell the world about his daughters alleged medical problems in an email to all and sundry. Actually I reckon its Westerway who has the mental problems. After reading his army record it is clear he has problems. The galahs are using him to win points. They are also using his daughter just like he is doing to excuse themselves. His behaviour fits in with what forgotten1 says of him----he thinks just of himself. I know this anyway from watching the vomit this wanker pours out email after sad email.
« Last Edit: Saturday07November2009 by Samsung » Logged
Oneeye103

« Reply #30 on: Saturday07November2009 »

CD

« Reply #29 on: Friday06November2009 »

Just landed into the IN Box.

To: Maryann Martinek ; Jim Wiltshire ; Allen Petersen
Cc: Richard Riley (VS) ; Julia Irwin MP (Fowler) ; John (Blue) Ryan ; Chris Hayes MP (Werriwa) ; Alan Griffin MP ; admin@austvetmatters.net ; hamish@gmail.com ; spartakus@gmail.com ; gotchafella@gmail.com ; cassius@gmail.com ; nuidat68@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com ; bobby1959@gmail.com ; mothball@gmail.com ; popper@gmail.com ; dodger39@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, 6 November 2009 3:26 AM
Subject: AVM and Forgotten1

Allen, Jim, Maryann, I would appreciate this email being spread far and wide - I want those venomous scribblers of AVM to be under no illusions that there can be no repercussions from what they scribble.

I am sure that many people have seen the forum thread on the AVM website entitled "Terry Westerway Failed Father,Tax Cheat and Failed Soldier" (or words to that effect) - and will have seen both the words penned by their correspondent "Forgotten1" and the encouragement given to Forgotten1 by Spartakus and Shadow. There can be no real dispute that Spartakus and Shadow (in particular) and the AVM website in general promotes and encourages such things.

In a couple of earlier emails I said that I knew precisely who Forgotten1 is. The person in question is my daughter - her style of writing is distinctive and the things she talks about are a variation on things known only to her family. I have spoken to her mother who agrees that the style and contents of Forgotten1's remarks are easily recognisable as our daughter.

My daughter has psychological issues (which she will not acknowledge) and with the right encouragement can dig herself into deeper and deeper holes. The AVM website and its other correspondents/members (especially Spartakus, Shadow and, to some extent 80s) are assisting and encouraging her to excavate this hole even more.

Let me say now, with encouragement from the AVM website and its correspondents, my daughter could be encouraged to dig her hole deep enough so that self harm could be her only way out. This is the sort of thing the website and it's correspondents promote and encourage. The website serves no other useful purpose.

Let me also make it abundantly clear that if my daughter resorts to self harm, I will find you venomous scribblers (no matter how long it takes) and have you prosecuted to the fullest possible extent of the law (civil and criminal) - or failing that, take appropriate action personally.

Do not think that I am joking or making empty threats.

Terry Westerway
« Last Edit: Friday06November2009 by Spartakus » Logged
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday04November2009 »

If any readers live in NSW and you have been attacked, intimidated and threatened by ANY of the mad galahs from anywhere take out an Apprehended Violence Order AVO. It's simple to do and if granted will stop any further mad galah abuse. Don't take one out for stupid reasons or reasons which cannot be sorted out through mediation or private talk. Tate took one out for frivolous reasons and it was granted only because the other party didn't come to NSW to defend himself. He couldn't afford the airfare and was too ill. Tate just wanted to shut this bloke up. Use them for good sound reasons.
forgotten1

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday03November2009 »

Well, Krikke is back, and spouting his venom in defence of TW. He posted this on his Facebook site:

CAN YOU HELP IDENTIFY THIS EX-MILITARY OFFICER?

Your assistance is needed to identify this ex-military officer, who uses the nom de plume "FERGUS FAIRFAX" or "HAMISH".

"FERGUS/HAMISH" has made numerous, vile, unproven accusations against fellow veterans. Other contributors to the Australian Veterans' Matters website, also acting behind pseudonyms, have made similar allegations about veterans and veterans' wives without providing one shred of evidence. This has caused an enormous amount of hurt to these veterans and their families. Statements such as: "a failed father, a tax cheat" have no place on any website, let alone a veterans' net. They lack the courage and the moral fibre to make these allegations under their real names.

It goes on, with all the "evidence" of who Fergus is, but I couldn't copy it all because I was laughing too hard. But considering part of what he wrote is "Statements such as: "a failed father, a tax cheat" have no place on any website, let alone a veterans' net. They lack the courage and the moral fibre to make these allegations under their real names" and was obviously directed at things said in this thread, I shall address them.

Krikke, you are either trawling this site selectively or are mentally challenged (both?) so I shall say ONE more time why I choose to remain anonymous: TW has made threats against me in the past and I do not feel safe confronting him in person or using my real name. I have spent years suffering at the hand of this individual and this forum has offered me - at last - an opportunity to tell the world my experiences of TW without fear of further harassment from him.

With regards to "allegations about veterans and veterans' wives without providing one shred of evidence". I cannot answer for other people discussed on this forum, but with regards to TW, you're right, I have no physical evidence. But I am telling the forum of my personal experiences with TW... you're free to choose who you believe, but personally, my vote wouldn't be with the guy whose own family won't even speak to him.

"This has caused an enormous amount of hurt to these veterans and their families" - any hurt to TW's family has been caused by the man himself. I know them, you don't. Might want to ask TW about the time he organised a family portrait sitting and told his daughter she couldn't be in it. Or why his eldest son's friends were stunned to meet him (he'd always told his friends his father was a Canadian mounted policeman... in retrospect, not the most believable of fantasies, but you have to feel sorry for the boy).

In this life, you reap what you sow. TW has spent a lifetime lying, bullying and discarding people with little regard for their feelings. If some of that bad karma is now being returned to him, its a bit too late to crying "poor me". He has had ample opportunity to feel bad enough about the way he's treated people in his life to make amends and has chosen not to. I'm in no doubt that the only person he feels sorry for is himself... he's like that.
« Last Edit: Tuesday03November2009 by Spartakus » Logged
theo
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday03November2009 »

forgotten1 have no fear about Westerway or anybody else suing you.To do that Westerway would need AVM ISP logs, then a Court order based on the logs and IPs to prove the IP belongs to you AND the proof it was actually you who was behind the keyboard when this post was made. Will never happen for many many reasons. The mad galahs are trying to bluff and intimidate posters to this forum. We have offered nerd and slime McKenzie and Weekes mate and supporter the opportunity to produce evidence which will stand in Court which proves who owns AVM and who the contributors are. It'll be interesting what he comes up with.

While I appreciate your assurances, dear Spartakus, I believe it's time to fall on my sword. I'll be back, though, with untraceable dog tags. Farewell cruel world! (Do reincarnated virtual personalities recognise former friends and enemies?)    Grin
« Last Edit: Tuesday03November2009 by Theo » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Sunday01November2009 »

Shadow, Theo... the reason TW would have been spamming usernames at Gmail is because he is a MORON who, among others things, is deluded enough to think he has extensive computer knowledge.

Interesting TW fact (and yes, TW, I know you're probably reading this, so note I used the word "fact", indicating it can be proven, so sue away you contemptible sh*t): when his son needed a computer for his highschool work, he said he couldn't afford to help out... and then a few months later bought HIMSELF a computer. Charming.

forgotten1 have no fear about Westerway or anybody else suing you.To do that Westerway would need AVM ISP logs, then a Court order based on the logs and IPs to prove the IP belongs to you AND the proof it was actually you who was behind the keyboard when this post was made. Will never happen for many many reasons. The mad galahs are trying to bluff and intimidate posters to this forum. We have offered nerd and slime McKenzie and Weekes mate and supporter the opportunity to produce evidence which will stand in Court which proves who owns AVM and who the contributors are. It'll be interesting what he comes up with.

Zionist
« Reply #24 on: Saturday31October2009 »

Well Neil Weekes, he who has been highly affronted by somebody in here---was it me??----claiming Westerway Weekes mate has been gotten at and treated badly because he has been labelled a failed father in this forum, this makes your mate a failed dad eh?

There is no doubt about you blokes over at conspiracy central, you all stick together plying your sick lying trade. What is it you all have in common. There must be a common interest surely. Mmm  I'll have to sus that one out. Maybe partners in crime perhaps?

forgotten1 thanks----and thanks for all the other information you have provided on Westerway and his fatherly competence---NOT.

postscript  Goodness then fg1 if Terrence the computer nerd is so skilled maybe he has the skills to prove who owns avm. Ya think so fg1? I might ask Spartakus if wanker Westerway should be included in the McKenzie challenge. Then again that would miff old Brian over at General HQ so maybe we should leave Gunner Westerway out of this and not let him steal mackas thunder and limelight Cheesy Yeah just leave Gunner Westerway over at the Radar Shed polishing his equipment. Radars I mean Terry. Not the other thing.
« Last Edit: Saturday31October2009 by Zion » Logged
forgotten1

« Reply #23 on: Saturday31October2009 »

Shadow, Theo... the reason TW would have been spamming usernames at Gmail is because he is a MORON who, among others things, is deluded enough to think he has extensive computer knowledge.

Interesting TW fact (and yes, TW, I know you're probably reading this, so note I used the word "fact", indicating it can be proven, so sue away you contemptible sh*t): when his son needed a computer for his highschool work, he said he couldn't afford to help out... and then a few months later bought HIMSELF a computer. Charming.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #22 on: Saturday31October2009 »

I see I'm on the Westerway secret list  Undecided I've never ever ever ever had an email address using shadow.
theo
« Reply #21 on: Saturday31October2009 »

Terry Westerway, the Gmail administrators must be very happy - NOT - with you for spamming these non-existent email addresses. What makes you think the email addresses of contributors match the forum names? What makes you think, Mr Lawyer, that the email addresses are all Gmail? If forum members are happy to be contacted via their email addresses, they have the option of disclosing their email addresses to the forum. If the email address is not disclosed, that means they don't wish to be contacted directly, perhaps because they don't want their email Inbox filled with spam messages and nonsense.
« Last Edit: Saturday31October2009 by Theo » Logged
Ethelred
« Reply #20 on: Saturday31October2009 »

Cc: Maryann Martinek ; Harry Kirkman
Sent: Friday, 30 October 2009 7:08 AM
Subject:  Returned mail: see transcript for details

Re my last email (this morning) to the "Venomous Scribblers" - see the responses I received from AVM servers and google mail.   Interesting huh?

The AVM website has listed (non nonsubscribers?) email addresses as "spam" and the gmail addresses previously collected appear to have been closed down, or changed?

I think that it is fair to say that the Venomous Scribblers are not at all interested in any point of view that does not agree with them. I suggest that it only goes to prove my point that the AVM website and its subscribers are only interested in "bagging" people.

I suggest that also applies to the ANZMI website

Terry Westerway

[mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@mail08.syd.optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 30 October 2009 8:38 AM
To: vladtepes1@optusnet.com.au
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:37:28 +1100
from d122-105-25-216.bla4.nsw.optusnet.com.au [122.105.25.216]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<admin@austvetmatters.net>
    (reason: 550 "The mail server detected your message as spam and has prevented delivery.")
<80s@gmail.com>
    (reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try)
<gump@gmail.com>
    (reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try)
<fiddo@gmail.com>
<boots@gmail.com>
<cd@gmail.com>
<akela@gmail.com>
<theo@gmail.com>
<dingo@gmail.com>
<shadow1@gmail.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to austvetmatters.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 "The mail server detected your message as spam and has prevented delivery."
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
... while talking to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
<<< 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
<<< 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at                           
<<< 550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 13si5938199yxe.119
550 5.1.1 <shadow1@gmail.com>... User unknown
<<< 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
<<< 550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 13si5938199yxe.119
550 5.1.1 <dingo@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <theo@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <akela@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <cd@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <boots@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <fiddo@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <gump@gmail.com>... User unknown
550 5.1.1 <80s@gmail.com>... User unknown
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #19 on: Thursday22October2009 »

80s I wouldn't want wacky Westerway defending me in a case. May as well tell the judge I was guilty whether guitly or not. Not bad from Westerway. A failed soldier who the Army didn't want, a failed father, a tax cheat and now expert on all things military and veteran. Oh these things have been proven Terrence dear. But according to your standards of evidence you would be innocent. I think you protesteth too much.Trying to create a smokescreen are we. I think you are really really shit scared ANZMI will come after you or DVA for fraud or well God knows who else you have cheated and abused and lied to. You and your mad galah mates do not understand [ as Ziva says ] If we lie cheat steal con abuse and generally live a low life it all comes back to catch up with us, one day.Ask Keith Joyce about this rule of life.
80s
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday21October2009 »

Yeah sure they (ANZMI) dont have any proof at all........ Pte Bloggs claims operational service and ANZMI put up his record of service and he is proven a liar, no proof there obviously Terry. LOL.

80s
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday21October2009 »

I've read the official military history of Westerway on avm and have seen his incessant babbling and rubbish. He has much to hide and answer for and I reckon he is trying to head off the Cavalry at the pass. He seems afraid he is next for anzmi and I hope they look at this wannabe in detail. He will naturally deny any truth published about him or anybody else because he is ya typical wannabe---lie deflect change the subject cry poor etc etc etc
Fergus
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday21October2009 »

Mad Galahs have influence at the Australian Newspaper?

On 20 Oct 2009 Mad Galah Terry Westerway wrote this email:

“From: Terry Westerway
Sent: Tuesday, 20 October 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: Re ANZMI WEBSITE.. **POSTS.

Well, apart from an acknowledgment from The Australian, I have not received any indication that they are going to publish my letter in any way shape or form. And I guess Media Watch are not interested either.

I guess The Australia did not want to publish a negative comment about the journalistic expertise of Angus Hohenboken and perhaps Media Watch are not as committed and impartial as they profess to be.

Terry Westerway”

Terry Westerway is so blinded by his false impression of his legal skills that he can’t see what an idiot he is making of himself.  Following a small mention of ANZMI in the Australian Newspaper  Westerway wrote one of his dilettante letters to The Australian and to Media Watch and The Minister for Veterans Affairs. This is what he wrote:

“From: Terry Westerway
To: letters@theaustralian.com.au
Cc:  Alan Griffin MP ; mediawatch@your.abc.net.au
Sent: Friday, 9 October 2009 8:44 AM
Subject: Story by Angus Hohenboken, 5.10.09

The Editor The Australian

I have been informed that your paper published a story on Monday 5 October 2009, written by Angus Hohenboken, in which a group known as ANZMI (Australian & New Zealand Military Imposters) was quoted as making comments about persons posing as military veterans when the said persons had no such service qualifications.

To the best of my knowledge and belief (and to the best of the knowledge and belief of anyone to whom I have spoken) - the perpetrators of the ANZMI website are anonymous persons and the website is hosted on off-shore servers, which protect the anonymity of the authors of the website. Therefore it is reasonable to suggest that any such anonymous accusations cannot be taken as credible in any way whatsoever.

The "investigations" referred to by ANZMI are grossly deficient in regard to what a Court of Law would accept as evidence - and often amount to unsubstantiated accusations from anonymous contributors. Moreover, they never put their accusations to the accused persons, nor publish any refutation by the accused. In short, their entire identification of "wannabes" is unreliable and quite possibly defamatory and/or libellous.

In the story, ANZMI complain that relevant authorities have failed to take action against persons they have "identified" as frauds and/or liars. Apparently, the perpetrators of ANZMI believe that police should act upon anonymous allegations and unreliable "evidence". Most of the things they list on their website are, in fact, crimes liable to prosecution - but police authorities usually require informants to properly identify themselves and submit reliable evidence from properly identified sources, in order for the police to take appropriate action. Of course, following proper procedure would require the ANZMI perpetrators to expose their identities and the identities of their informants.

In Angus Hohenboken's story, he refers to a "spokesman" for ANZMI. Did Angus Hohenboken obtain the name and address of the informant (and verify that it was correct)? Were the comments from the "spokesman" obtained in a face-to-face interview? If not, what steps were taken by Angus Hohenboken to ensure that the "spokesman" was whom he said he was?

Angus Hohenboken's story implies that ANZMI are credible and that their website is reliable. Does that not mean that Angus Hohenboken and The Australian support and promote the allegations made on the website?

Terry Westerway
Liverpool
0412 866 283”

Much to Westerway’s chagrine The Australian has ignored him.  Westerway fails to understand  the extent of the infamy of his beloved Mad Galah mob.  Knowledge of their stupid antics has spread far and wide and they are being treated like the pariahs that they really are.

High profile Mad Galah and disgraced ex Commissioned Army Officer, Owen Eather Evans [ Read about him here  http://www.anzmi.net/eather/eather.html ] puffed out his chest and told his Mad Galah minions that he “has very high connections into News Corp that publish "The  Australian”  See his email below.  The audacity of Eather Evans knows no bounds.

Considering the recent publicity, as an exposed “Wannabe”, Eather-Evans is pretty much on the nose. For Eather-Evans to infer that he can influence the content of the Australian newspaper through one of his mates is an example of the distorted mish mash carried in the heads of Mad Galahs

“From: Owen Eather
Sent: Wednesday, 14 October 2009 11:43 AM
Subject: Re Story by Angus Hohenboken, 5.10.09

If anyone gets a response from the 'Australian" editor, please inform me. I have very high connections into News Corp,
that publish "The Australian".

Owen Eather.

+61 (0) 419 230 311
+61 (0) 2 9968 2783 (Fax)
Please place "For Owen Eather" in Subject box in first reply email - allows access past filtering software”
 Reply Forward

Aye

Fergus
« Last Edit: Wednesday21October2009 by Fergus » Logged
forgotten1

« Reply #15 on: Monday05October2009 »

Thanks Spartakus will see what I can come up with.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Sunday04October2009 »

215818 Terrence Howard Westerway

Royal Australian Artillery

Total effective service 3 years 166 days

Service Outside Australia 1 year 4 days

Entitled Medals

Australian Active Service Medal 1945-1975

Vietnam Medal

Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal

Entitled BADGES

Army Combat Badge (ACB) He is NOT entitled to wear the Infantry Combat Badge.

Returned From Active Service Badge No 416446

He is NOT entitled to the Australian Defence Medal http://itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/awards/medals/australian_defence_medal.cfm

WESTERWAY'S Military Service (Extracts ) http://www.austvetmatters.net/terrywesterway.html

If you have a picture of Westerway wearing medals send to admin@austvetmatters.net

For information on medals a good starting place is http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/index.cfm

« Last Edit: Sunday04October2009 by Spartakus » Logged

forgotten1

« Reply #13 on: Sunday04October2009 »

Does anyone know how I can find out what medals TW is actually entitled to? He seems to wear quite a few in all the grinning pictures I seem of him lately. Last I heard, he was trying to get access to his mother's first husband's service medals, even though the veteran in question was no biological relation to him AT ALL so he could wear these as well. Did he succeed, I wonder?  Huh
bralig
« Reply #12 on: Saturday05September2009 »

Cassius

I’ve reviewed your comments and after some serious introspection I agree with you that I was being a little petty. It now seems clear to me that the sensitivity, preciousness and desire to see fair criticism even of the most wicked offenders (without necessarily implying that TW is one of them) arises from my anxiety, depression and PTS disorders, i.e. the war within!

I need to ponder your and others’ observations further lest I post irrelevant comments on your site. I’ll butt out for a while and allow the repositories of ‘the knowledge of good and evil’ to get on with the job. When I return, I’d better do so with a calming beverage at hand.

Regards
Brad

Embarrassed

PS. I’ve posted back into this thread, as this is where I found the posting that I foolishly thought required a considered response. Sorry about that!
« Last Edit: Monday09November2009 by Bradley » Logged
bralig
« Reply #11 on: Friday04September2009 »

Cassius, no I didn't miss the point of the discussion and I'm sure that Terry Westerway won't either! Moreover, my posting was not a defence of TW per se (as I don't know Terry personally) as much as clarification of some situations in which he was involved and which shouldn't be used to disparage the man. Some readers might not be as familiar with the RAA courses and tasks as you evidently are and might therefore consider that the Army gave Westerway an inferior posting, which certainly wasn't the case. They actually presented him with quite a challenge.

I apologise for using the word ‘attack’, although it’s difficult to view Samsung’s posting in any other light! I’ll be careful to use ‘commentary’ in future. Although I knew that 131 wasn’t under attack here, I gained the impression – I wonder if others did also – that some of the negative commentary rubbed off on the unit to which TW was ‘choofed off’ (to quote Samsung). Realising it wasn’t intended, I felt obliged to clarify. The commentary also seemed to convey the feeling that serving within a field regiment was superior to serving in a floating unit, which in turn made TW inferior in some distorted sense. I guess that’s why I defensively erred in my impression that we served ‘within’ a field regiment rather than ‘alongside’ a field regiment. You’re technically correct, of course.

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Friday04September2009 »

Brat you missed the point of the post. 131 Div Loc Bty is not being attacked and there is no need to enter into any apology for the work that battery engaged in during Vietnam. Nobody is being "attacked". The facts are being laid out. We know much about 131 and 131 was never part of any Field Regiment in Vietnam. It worked side by side with the Field Regiments in Vietnam and indeed had a group working in the Fire Support Co-ordinaion Centre opposite Artillery Tactical HQ. The ORBAT shows 131 as a distinct Unit in its own right. 131 was under the Operational Command of the Fd Regt CO.

The purpose of the Westerway posts is to unveil another mad galah wannabe and fraud. Westerway clearly fits this bill.

No amount of excuses for his failed courses, no amount of explanation of what he may or may not have done in 131 and no amount of diversion will veer readers off what a clown, big shot and nothing Westerway is, despite his many boasts, misinformation and attempts to reinvent himself. 

There is no need to be so sensitive and precious. We know who did what and where and Westerway is a wannabe----no doubt at all.

PS....this thread is about Westerway and his sickening behaviour over many years. It is not about the role of Artillery in Vietnam. NO debates or information will be accepted outside the thread theme. If you want to find out what the RAA did in Vietnam there are a gazillion websites available.
« Last Edit: Friday04September2009 by Cassius » Logged

bralig
« Reply #9 on: Friday04September2009 »

Samsung, I’m glad you qualified your attack with ‘Now many fine Gunners served in 131…’ I was a proud member of Detachment 131 Divisional Locating Battery, but arrived in Vietnam as Terry Westerway was preparing to leave. I don’t think I actually met him.

Documentation posted on the AVM site indicates that TW passed the Basic Artillery Survey Course at North Head but didn’t gain a trade qualification, as he missed a few components of the Advanced Artillery Survey Course. The Artillery Survey program was considered to be the most difficult and demanding program available at North Head. So it’s not surprising that some candidates didn’t manage to complete it successfully. Therefore, TW can't be condemned and definitely shouldn't be ridiculed for that.

Having passed the Basic Artillery Survey Course and a major part of the Advanced Course, it’s quite possible that TW did some survey work in Vietnam, as well as Sig and LP work. I don’t know whether he worked with Radar, but that’s a possibility also. In Vietnam, many 131 members of various skills and appointments manned the radar units on a daily basis during picket duty.

It’s not my intention here to squawk with the Galahs. However, I don’t want the forum to gain the faulty impression that ‘failing’ the Advanced Artillery Survey Course, or even the Basic Artillery Survey Course, was a shameful and scandalous outcome deserving of never-ending public ridicule. That kind of reaction should be considered un-Australian and, far worse still, absolutely unsoldierly!

While I’m at it, I want to correct Cassius’ statement that: ‘He (TW) did not serve on Guns in a Field Regiment. He served in Vietnam but not as part of an Artillery Field Regiment.’ In fact, in Vietnam 131 DLB operated within the incumbent Field Regiment. So when TW was in Vietnam, he served in 131 within 1 Field Regiment. (I served in 131 within 4 Field Regiment.)

I might also need to correct the impression that 131 was some pussy unit performing soft tasks in Vietnam far removed from the action. In fact, 131 locating personnel, particularly the artillery surveyors, were often right out on a limb, sometimes literally, with or without Infantry protection, before the field batteries arrived at operational sites. The field guns could not operate (over distance) until the surveyors had provided accurate grid references and bearings. This necessitated that the artillery surveyors perform their functions in advance of the insertion of the guns.

Info: http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-conflicts-periods/vietnam/raa-svn.htm
Ethelred
« Reply #8 on: Friday04September2009 »

Want a good larrrrf?

Expert on anything and everything Terrence Westerway sent out an email on 15 March 2009.

Before I clutter up this forum with Westerways drivel let's have a look at this fool and fraud again.

Failed Soldier, discipline problem, chucked out of Army, failed parent, dodged family payments, defrauded taxation department and notorious mad galah. Why doesn't this surprise me? Well all the mad galah leading lights did the same course [ pardon the pun ]. They all passed courses in failure, fraud, lying, wannabeism and self congratulations with flying colours.

In March this failed Gunner, who went to the old School of Artillery at North Head in Sydney and did a BASIC Field Gunnery Course, which every entrant to field RAA completed, sent out an email giving advice on ----yes.....Gunnery. Gee whiz, for a moment there I thought I was hearing from the Master Gunner at the School. But no it was Westerway who did his BASIC Field Gunnery course on howitzers and then was so competent at Gunnery they choofed him off to 131 Divisional Locating Battery at North Head which operated the radars for locating enemy Artillery and mortars etc. Now many fine Gunners served in 131 BUT Westerway was not one of them. He was sent on various basic courses while at 131 and did miserably. All his course and military records are on the AVM website I see.

So if you Gunners out there are ready for a larrrf here goes. You just might learn something from this lazy, failed Gunner and citizen.

Here's his lesson for today.

To: Allen J Petersen Cc: Francis Edwards
Sent: Sunday, 15 March 2009 5:32 PM
Subject: Re Frickin Drop Shorts!

Presumably he is talking about the levelling bubble on the gunsights - there are 2 - set at right angles to give a level in both planes. For all the world they look exactly like the bubble in a spirit level (and are used the same way). And yes, it can be a real bastard trying to level the bubble in darkness with rain falling - it's also a bastard trying to lay (focus) the gunsights on the GAPs (gun aiming posts) in darkness.

I have tried to explain several times that modern artillery is not a matter of pointing a gun in the general direction and elevating the barrel for range - the precise bearing (direction) of the target must be calculated, as must the range (distance), the effects of weather along the shell flight path must be allowed for, as must the "jump" of the gun as it fires (a gun barrel can "jump" - increase it's angle of elevation - by up to 10 degrees at the moment of firing, depending upon propellant charge).

The "zone of the gun" (i.e. a rectangle around the exact point of aim) for a 105mm howitzer is (roughly) 50m for bearing (wide) and 10m for range (long) at 11,000m. That is no a big problem considering that a 105mm shell (15kg) produces a "lethal splinter radius" (a blizzard of shell splinters that saturate the area) of 35m and a "blast radius" (the area where the concussive effects of the shell detonation will tear things to pieces) of 40m. It sometimes helps to visualise the shell blast as a brick wall moving at the speed of sound - said brick wall being embedded with thousands of very sharp piece of metal.

Anybody who does not jump into the deepest hole he can find (when shells begin to arrive) and cower there until the shelling stops is (frankly) a bloody idiot.

Terry Westerway

To: Terry Westerway
Sent: Sunday, 15 March 2009 7:59 AM
Subject: Frickin Drop Shorts!

Terry as a Sapper I know nothing about trying to level a howitzer... you'd better answer this one mate.
Welcome back. Allen

To: Allen J Petersen
Sent: Saturday, 14 March 2009 6:39 PM

There is rain and thunder in Sydney tonight - it is 20.30 hrs and this storm has me remember well!
Have you ever tried to level a howitzer by torchlight in a rainstorm when the bubble beneath the glass competes with the rain drops on top of the glass and your final, sleep deprived decision leaves you being classified as a gun number hero or a frickin drop short! My God above!

Francis Edwards
Veteran Soul
The Vietnam Veterans' Community Choir
(02) 9660 25 95
0458 993 268
« Last Edit: Friday04September2009 by Samsung » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Thursday03September2009 »

Terry Westerway has been a leading voice in the mad galah cacophony of stupidity, lies and abuse for some years. To read up on Westerway go here

Briefly Westerway enlisted in the Regular Army for 6 years and was thrown out before the expiration of six years because of his incompetence and disciplinary problems.He was allocated to the Royal Australian Artillery and served at North Head on the locating radars. He did not serve on Guns in a Field Regiment. He served in Vietnam but not as part of an Artillery Field Regiment.

Westerway is a master mimic, an expert on everything and anything military and civil and a fraud and wannabe. His official military record proves he is another mad galah dud, an incompetent failed Soldier who pretends he was something he never was in the Army.

Westerway may con some people but he has never conned us and never will.

We have received an email BELOW which further gives an insight into the type of lay about wastrel and pretender Westerway is and how he has used his pre enlistment emotional and mental problems and character defects to dud the Department of Veterans Affairs of disability compensation.

Read on to see what our source has to say about Westerway.

To: admin@austvetmatters.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:19 AM
Subject: Australian Veteran Matters website

My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Terry Westerway is mentioned several times in your website.

I came upon your website just last night, having Googled Terry's name. What I read more or less just confirmed what I have known for a long time now, that he is a charlatan, manipulator and mimic of considerable talent.

He is now, to my limited knowledge, receiving benefits as a veteran due to what he claims is PTSD as a result of war service. I can tell you that from my contacts with children of Vietnam Veterans, that what he was like as a parent, while severely dysfunctional, was not at all like the symptoms of PTSD. It is my personal belief that his "symptoms" started only when he realised he could use it to get out of working and scam a pension.

Terry spent most of his life as a parent of young children dodging work, or being out of work. Not because of any illness or war related trauma but because he simply wasn't interested. When his wife finally left him, he devoted all his efforts into avoiding child support, including taxation fraud to his list of interests.

He is not who he claims to be and it saddens me greatly that he has chosen to take the path he has. What I would like from the Veteran community is just to get in touch with someone who knew Terry when he was in the Army, particularly before being sent to Vietnam.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Saturday08August2009 »

From the secret Cambodian war hero, ASIO agent and self confessed murderer of an Australian officer himself.

To: Alan Griffin MP ; Allen Petersen ; Terry Westerway ; VV Barry Corse ; VV Jim Wiltshire
Cc: mfitz; AVM
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 12:54 PM
Subject: A LIST OF THE MAD GALAHS

Terry, what you say has been suggested and looked at in the past and there is a certain amount of evidence that may suggest this situation has some credibility, however until it can be substantiated it is best left 

Terry, since its inception Mad Galahs has prided itself on having the evidence before asking the questions and only dealing with matters that have relevance to the ANZAC community. In the early stages we were challenged by these nameless maggots and Every time we shot them down with sustainable evidence and provable documentation

Instead of us being discredited their own tactics backfired on them and made them the laughing stock of the community, instead of the opposite. They are now detested and scorned within the ANZAC community and have in reality been their own worst enemy. Mate you may have noticed that all their rubbish is rehash and lacks substance, the community are pissed off with the same old garbage time after time

Mate, if we are so wrong why have we not been proved so long before today and why is that most of what we distribute these days goes unchallenged by these maggots, possibly because they have finally realised we have checked our facts and what we are saying is relevant to the ANZAC community today  

Regards Briggsy

PQ

« Reply #5 on: Saturday08August2009 »

With the greatest of respect for free speech and debate, please do not post anything to do with security at the various military bases around Australia, be it recent experiences, observations or what you think is in place.

This is the internet, and anybody and everybody can read it. Think of your posts as being up on a giant billboard in Lakemba or Footscray.

There are people out there who are very serious in their desire to murder our Diggers. Do not make it easier for them by giving away operational security stuff, or even speculating in print.

Leave that shit to the "Mad Galahs". Even the jihadis would be flat out taking them seriously.
PQ

« Reply #4 on: Saturday08August2009 »

Well said, Fergus.

Westerway and his dull clod mates haven't been in the military for donkey's years, how the hell would they know what sort of security is around our military bases?
For all they know, there may have been snipers in every tree, or a hundred CCTV cameras tracking these "journalists" every inch of the way during their tour of Holsworthy.
"Need to know" is for a good reason, and having speculation spread all over the internet about security measures by fools like Westerway tells us exactly why.

They know absolutely nothing about it, and yet can immediately label base security as "a joke".

Just a hint, you drongo. Don't try sneaking into a base anywhere in order to prove how much of a "joke" the security measures are.
There is an excellent chance you will either die in a hail of gunfire or spend a very, very long time behind bars somewhere unpleasant.

Fergus
« Reply #3 on: Saturday08August2009 »

Westerway, Corse, Briggs, Tate all have a common denominator. They all have a hatred for our Defence Force. In this instance Westerway says “Security at our military bases is a joke”, how the hell would this “rabbit” have any inkling of how our Defence Force security is organized or operates. He was a private soldier who was sacked.

These blokes claim to be magnificent “ANZACS” yet they abuse and denigrate, at every opportunity the very organization that gave them the right to call themselves that name. They know they were misfits in the Defence Force and blame the Defence Force for their failure rather than their own skewed personalities.

They are, to a man, failed soldiers who were never able to grasp the real concept of ANZAC military service and they have no understanding of how the military worked beyond that of Platoon administration, if that.

For every critical, misinformed, malcontent like Westerway there are a Hundred Thousand ex servicemen proud of being part of our nations Defence Force.  They see the Defence force for what it is, an institution created by Australian culture to serve the Defence needs of our nation. It is as good as any Defence Force in the World and better than most.

The Mad Galahs attack our Defence Force because when they served their notions of being an “ANZAC” was different to that demanded by a tried and tested organization born from conflicts over One Hundred and Fifty years - Crimean War, the Maori Wars, the Sudan, the Boer War, WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Malayan Emergency, the Indonesian Confrontation, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, East Timor and most recently Iraq and Afghanistan.

Westerway, Corse and their Mad Galah mates do not represent a million non aligned ANZACs as they oft times claim, they mainly represent misfits, malcontents failed soldiers, sailors and airmen who were not able to cope with the exigencies of the Australian Defence Force, an organization created from a recipe of heritage, culture and good old Australian honesty and know how, by generations of diligent men of infinite integrity.

Westerway is a dilatante barrack room lawyer lacking in diligence and integrity. A psychologist may say that his motives relate to his disappointment and shame of being unable to cope as a soldier among soldiers.

Aye

Fergus
« Last Edit: Saturday08August2009 by Cassius » Logged
gunnerb
« Reply #2 on: Friday07August2009 »

You'd hardly need to be an expert to make the observations TW's made in this case.  Roll Eyes
Ethelred
« Reply #1 on: Friday07August2009 »

Westerway, failed Soldier who got kicked out of the Army because he was a dumb shit in Artillery and a discipline problem, is now an expert on the security of Australian Defence Establishments. What a know all this failure and bad egg is.

To: Allen Petersen Cc: Alan Griffin MP
Sent: Friday, 7 August 2009 9:53 AM
Subject: Re TERRORIST ATTACK STOPPED **POSTS

I agree with the comments that security on our military bases is a joke - and a bad one at that! The mind boggles that even AFTER the story broke, journalists could just drive into both Holsworthy and Townsville - apparently unfettered. If they had been terrorists, they could have shot down the private security "guards" and driven into the bases and run amok. Even assuming the troops inside have some sort of drill for such an eventuality - where are they going to get the weapons to repel the attack - oh, open the Q Store, queue up to draw weapons, complete the paperwork for weapon and ammunition and THEN mount a counter-attack?

More likely, they would have to call the local police and the police tactical response group!!

I saw Mike Kelly on the TV, assuring us that "all was well" and that our military bases were secure. To be honest, I think Mike Kelly knows better - but he is a politician now and he has to "toe the party line", whatever his private thoughts.

I am less sure about the Islamic community - as a whole - being committed to terrorism of domination of Australia. What disturbs me is that the mainstream (majority?) will not stand up and unequivocally condemn the radicals who preach jihad/war/domination. Instead they all put their heads down and say "not us, we're peaceful Muslims" and then go on to make excuses for the radical members of their community. I think that the mainstream (majority?) have to make up their minds - accept and support Australia as it is - or go back to wherever they came from (or some Islamic majority country of their choice).

Terry Westerway

Read more about this loud mouthed dork and tragic human being here

Fergus Fairfax
« on: Monday13April2009 »

Terry Westerway has a very big mouth, especially when it comes to Military matters and giving quasi legal advice.

He is qualified for none.

Westerway has made all sorts of untrue and unfounded allegations about various people, yet has never uttered a whimper as the mad galahs have marauded their dirty way around the internet.

Westerway was chucked out of the Army and was an abysmal failure as an RAA Gunner.

Read more about this loud mouthed dork and tragic human being here

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: