AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Wednesday26February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Ben Roberts Smith. Fraud, Fake and Possible War Criminal
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ben Roberts Smith. Fraud, Fake and Possible War Criminal  (Read 167 times)
Zion
Administrator

« on: Thursday19December2019 »

We at AVM have known for quite some time that Roberts Smith is a fake and fraud. We have had feedback from various former SAS members regarding Roberts Smith military life, behaviour and attitudes.

The following is an excerpt from an email we are privvy to

I am a Vietnam War Veteran. I was diagnosed many years ago by the Department of Veterans Affairs as having various disabilities as a result of my war and military service.

Do you know that the father of Ben Roberts Smith is a former WA Supreme Court Judge and a former Major General in the Australian  Army Reserve Legal Corp?

When I was very active in Veteran matters I had contact with various former SAS members. When BRS was awarded the Victoria Cross there was much unrest in SAS circles as rumour had it that BRS’s father had pulled strings to get the award of the VC for his son. On top of this he was awarded the Australian Medal of Gallantry, which thus makes him Australia’s most decorated living War Veteran.

Roberts Smith got many in the Veteran community off side by running around the country, promoting himself by giving advice to all and sundry, including the Brisbane Broncos rugby league team. Roberts Smith was a mere Corporal after serving about 15-16 years. Anyone who was any good would have at least been a Sergeant by that time. Corporals do not know much. They are at the bottom of the ladder promotion wise, yet BRS behaved like he was a retired General. I could go on, but there is no doubt in my mind BRS is a psychopath and fraud and probably a war criminal.
Australians have committed  war crimes, despite the propaganda to the contrary.

I held senior rank for years and held great authority and responsibility. I was a volunteer professional Soldier.

How on earth would a man who served as a Corporal in the Australian Army know anything about running a Corporation? At one time phony Tony Abbott wanted BRS to stand for preselection for the Liberal Party.

Regards and best wishes.

PS….if you use this information please remove my name.

xxxxxxxxxx

Fairfax defends Ben Roberts-Smith defamation claim

https://www.theage.com.au/national/fairfax-defends-ben-roberts-smith-defamation-claim-20181009-p508on.html

Fairfax Media says it did not defame Australia's most decorated soldier, Ben Roberts-Smith, in a series of reports questioning the actions of Australian special forces soldiers during the war in Afghanistan.

But if the Federal Court accepts he has been defamed, Fairfax says it can prove the truth of a series of allegations he claims the publisher made against him, including claims of war crimes and domestic violence.

MORE HERE https://www.theage.com.au/national/journalists-fight-attempt-by-ben-ro...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: