AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday19September2019

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,370 Posts in 148 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Keith Joyce Interviewed by Police
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keith Joyce Interviewed by Police  (Read 30574 times)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday02February2010 »

jimj49's membership has been deleted. We have clearly stated we allow no mad galah apologists or members into this forum and he has shown he is intent on making excuses for a known mad galah and has been trying to pick fights and disrupt the forum. He was sus right from his very first post and is obviously a mate of Joyces.

He has gone and we make no apologies for deleting a mad galah crony.

ADMIN.

PS---we got your email jimbo. We are not here to debate, argue the toss or play who has the biggest penis with you or anybody else. We have one aim. To shut down the mad galahs. If you don't know who the mad galahs are after reading this website and forum you are plain stupid. Now go away and play in somebody elses sandpit. You will never be admitted in here again. We have business to do. Oh and we know people who have much evidence. Do you think that detailed evidence doesn't exist. Clown.
« Last Edit: Tuesday02February2010 by Spartakus » Logged

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: Monday01February2010 »

Jim to read about Keith Joyce click these links

http://www.austvetmatters.net/joyce.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/keithjoyce.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/Docs/Joyceupadte8feb09.doc

There is ample explanation in those pages showing what a fake, fraud, liar and vile trouble maker Joyce is. His military service is also exposed therein.

We know that he has been reported to the coppers, who as usual have passed the buck. We also know RSL Qld have plenty of evidence on Joyce but they refuse to call in their solicitors, perhaps because if it all became public they consider they would look bad.

jimj49
« Reply #14 on: Sunday31January2010 »

Who exactly,is Kieth Joyce? and if,as you all seem to say,he is a fraud.Then I have to ask,Why have you not gone to the Police about him.I admit to being a new chum and as such I probably do not understand the system,but if one discovers a Fraud,then surely it behoves all of us to go to the authorities,report it and present our evidence.Simple,I would have thought.I am in Victoria,so I perhaps don't understand,pardon me if I am wrong,no offence meant
Mowgli
« Reply #13 on: Sunday26April2009 »

Ref Keith "Yorky" Joyce's RSVN Cross of Gallantry w/Palm (believed upgraded by Joyce to w/silver star) which reportedly lead to the awarding of the MM.
In an AVM website update somewhere it's written that there were reservations held about the Vietnamese-English translation.
Both citations were recently re-scrutinised by native English and Vietnamese speakers.
The native Viet speakers translated the English back to Viet and came up with a version a lot less flowery than the original citation wording. This was to be expected.
The native English speakers did the reverse and have decided that even ignoring the somewhat standard over-effusive descriptions, Joyce did earn the C of G personal award, according to the original Viet citation.
Awards such as these were at times handed out quite freely to "good advisors", "turn blind-eye to corruption advisors" and of course, the majority, "Damn good men who worked their guts out for little more than personal satisfaction in a difficult job well done"

Joyce's military record does not suggest he falls into the latter group. I suggest his award falls into the "Cop this gong Yorky, now get your promotion and piss off" category.

Mowgli
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Sunday26April2009 »

Our information is this known fraud, trouble maker and thief led the Anzac Day march in Rockhampton yesterday. He was thrown out of the Qld RSL for life.

Joyce is responsible for losing all the Rockhampton RSL monies, club and memorabilia. He engineered a fraud on all Veterans in Rockhampton and turned a well cashed up RSL sub branch and club into receivership...with nothing left.

The RSL still has a sub branch in Rockhampton vide the Capricornia RSL sub branch.

The local council refuses to accept the truth about this known wannabe and sicko. Most Veterans in that area detest this former weekend warrior who spent less than three years in the Regular Army. He also sports at least one tin medal......even though he was awarded an MM in Vietnam as an AATTV member.

You can read all about Joyce here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/Docs/Joyceupadte8feb09.doc

« Last Edit: Sunday26April2009 by Cassius » Logged

kenglenn1

« Reply #11 on: Saturday28March2009 »

Ken, The Keith Joyce listed on the Nominal Roll was a signalman with  110 Sig Squadron.

The next name listed on the Roll is a Gilbert Keith Joyce, temporary WO2, AATTV who was awarded the Military Medal.( I assume this is the one being discussed above)

Joyce is obviously (or maybe not so obviously) using using both names as shown on that email. 

Thanks Mate.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Friday27March2009 »

MORE DOCS ATTACHED

* LPL11.pdf (47.95 KB - downloaded 573 times.)
* LPL12.pdf (54.15 KB - downloaded 619 times.)
* LPL13.pdf (116.21 KB - downloaded 564 times.)
« Last Edit: Saturday28March2009 by Cassius » Logged

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Friday27March2009 »

Ken, The Keith Joyce listed on the Nominal Roll was a signalman with  110 Sig Squadron.

The next name listed on the Roll is a Gilbert Keith Joyce, temporary WO2, AATTV who was awarded the Military Medal.( I assume this is the one being discussed above)

Joyce is obviously (or maybe not so obviously) using using both names as shown on that email. 

Dodger Joyce's correct name is Gilbert Keith Joyce who served with AATTV in Vn. He won his MM on that tour. There are many clouds hanging over his MM and VCOG.

To read up on Joyces military history go here

Cassius

* LPL1.pdf (25.3 KB - downloaded 556 times.)
* LPL2.pdf (137.23 KB - downloaded 641 times.)
* LPL3.pdf (66.01 KB - downloaded 407 times.)
* LPL4.pdf (44.79 KB - downloaded 407 times.)
* LPL5.pdf (194.15 KB - downloaded 565 times.)
* LPL6.pdf (93.03 KB - downloaded 492 times.)
* LPL7.pdf (44.78 KB - downloaded 436 times.)
* LPL8.pdf (275.86 KB - downloaded 673 times.)
* LPL9.pdf (51.61 KB - downloaded 451 times.)
* LPL10.pdf (62.3 KB - downloaded 1439 times.)
« Last Edit: Friday27March2009 by Cassius » Logged

dodger39
« Reply #8 on: Friday27March2009 »

« Last Edit: Friday27March2009 by dodger39 » Logged
kenglenn1

« Reply #7 on: Friday27March2009 »

Date: 18/10/2007 10:13:56 PM
To: nhqadmin@rsl.org.au; 
Subject: A RESPONSE/REPLY - MAGNIFICENT 7.

K. Joyce

G.K. (Yorky) Joyce MM

RSL Member Number 518216 (Queensland Unattached List of Members)

Veterans’ Advocate – Level 4.

I might be dumb or have missed something but were did Joyce get his MM and what for. It is not acknowledged on the Vietnam Veterans Roll.

KB.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Friday27March2009 »

Is this Trevor Hagan the same Trevor Hagan that was involved with the MIA's Richard Parker and Peter Gillson?

Date: 18/10/2007 10:13:56 PM
To: nhqadmin@rsl.org.au; 
Subject: A RESPONSE/REPLY - MAGNIFICENT 7.

G'day my friend Derek, RSL National HQ Staff and all other readers;

Unfortunately we have been down this track before.  I will repeat now that which I have said before on a number of occasions.  I have absolutely no basis for any ill-will or bad feeling towards the employed staff at RSL National HQ either in your time or in the time going back to when Ian Gollings was the National Secretary.  At all of these times my colleagues and I have always been treated with friendliness, courtesy and hospitality by those at National RSL HQ, and as you well know we have been there for various appeals and negotiations on numerous occasions in the last fifteen years or more

If you or your staff feel offended by what I have said then please convey to them my apologies and I’m sure my good friend and colleague Trevor Hagan OAM meant no offence to you or your staff at all.  It is the body politic of the RSL that deserves all the criticism, as I think the attachments briefly reveal!

You were not involved in the mediation of Federal Court Proceedings QG3032 of 1994 in the Federal Court in Brisbane on 17/18th November 1998 nor were any other staff members of the RSL at State or National level so therefore the comments made by Trevor Hagan and I and others could not possibly be levelled at you or other staffers.  However, I’m sure you will recall a meeting you attended at National HQ together with National President Peter Phillips, National Trustee John Button, Trevor Hagan and I in 1997 at which Peter Phillips acknowledged that the matters we complained in the above proceedings once becoming public knowledge would totally devastate the RSL as a National Veterans’ Organisation.  It was at the same meeting we divulged that the National Barristers’ Advice, Mr. Bain QC, advised he could not successfully defend the case we had brought, and that his advice was no longer confidential as it had been released to other parties such as the District Presidents of the Queensland Branch.  I have very substantial recordings of these events, as I’m sure you will appreciate.

I have absolute faith that you and your staff would be able to more than meet the requirements of conducting a National Congress along the lines of that envisaged by Ian Gollings in his letter published in Stand To in May 1992  (Copy Attached) and that would be to the enormous benefit of the veteran community in Australia.  What a great pity it hasn’t been introduced yet and you and your staff have not been able to demonstrate the full potential of your organising abilities for such occasions?

Anyway, my friend I have no doubt that as things progress, as they will here in Queensland, I shall be in touch with you yet again shortly on the same old issues of oppression, injustice, lack of procedural regularity and fairness perpetrated the “War Lords” and “Feudal Barons” of the League and their punitive tribunals and processes.  For completeness, I have also enclosed a copy of the Federal Court Deed of Settlement by Consent issued by Justice Foster on 18th November 1998.

Please give my best and kind regards to your staff at National Headquarters of the RSL.

Personal regards,

K. Joyce

G.K. (Yorky) Joyce MM

RSL Member Number 518216 (Queensland Unattached List of Members)

Veterans’ Advocate – Level 4.

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Friday27March2009 »

Keith Joyce and The Rockhampton Military and Artifacts Museum

The Central Queensland Military and Artifacts Museum was established in the 1990s.

This Museum is a for profit community owned and operated enterprise, which has a wide display of interesting items. The Museum is now located in the former ARES [CMF ] Drill Hall complex in Archer Street, Rockhampton.

The Museum is NOT an Ex Service or Veterans organisation, and is not part of the Veteran or ex Service communities structure in Rockhampton. It seems the Museum is popular among visitors to Rockhampton and with military buffs and other interested parties. The Museum charges an entrance fee.

The RSL has had a presence in Rockhampton from just after WW1. Between the World Wars Anzac House was built from donations from the people of Central Queensland. After WW2, another building, Tobruk House, was built to augment the Anzac House complex. A new club premises was incorporated into Tobruk House.

The former Rockhampton RSL sub branch was instituted just after WW1, and for nearly all it’s life was situated in this complex in Archer Street.This RSL sub branch was wound up a few years ago. The ANZAC Club, in Tobruk House, though a separate legal entity to the RSL sub branch, paid rent to the sub branch [and finally in effect to Lone Pine Ltd, a private company ], and most if not all of the Club's last Committee of Management comprised members of the now wound up Rockhampton RSL sub branch.

Over many years many items of memorabilia were collected by the RSL in that city, and many of these items were placed on display in the RSL buildings, while others were apparently stored away. Many of these items were donated by various private citizens and Military and non Military organisations including War Veterans and their families.

In the early 90’s a fight began between some members of the Keith Joyce led Rockhampton RSL sub branch and the then local RSL District, the Qld RSL State Branch and the RSL National HQ .

This fight had nothing to do with the entitlement and health care issues which faced Veterans and ex Service members at that time, but everything to do with personal egos, trumped up administrative matters, grandstanding and bigshotism by some very vocal Rockhampton members.

As a result, some members of the former Rockhampton RSL sub branch convened meetings to form a $2 shelf company, Lone Pine Ltd. This company then siphoned off the assets, cash and properties of the RSL sub branch, and, according to LPL, the sub branch then rented it's premises from LPL. These buildings rented much private office and other space to local business enterprises, and the last figures seen showed the annual income from rents was about $100k per annum. Keith Joyce became the paid Managing Director of Lone Pine Ltd with superannuation entitlements and he illegally used the RSL homes car for his personal travel.

The memorabilia therefore came under the control of LPL.

Lone Pine Ltd spent literally hundreds of thousands, and by some estimates millions of dollars all up fighting a losing battle with the then local RSL District, Qld RSL State Branch and the RSL National body, and went belly up financially and was placed in the hands of receivers a couple of years ago. In effect this meant the Rockhampton RSL sub branch was broke.The former Rockhampton RSL sub branch had been a very secure sub branch financially [ cash ] and owned two commercial buildings in the centre of Rockhampton.

Around 2006 LPL “ gave in safe keeping ” the RSL memorabilia to the local Military Museum.

At this stage, our understanding is most of the RSL memorabilia is held by the Museum.

LPL retains control of some items, which have often been seen publicly in the local paper and on TV.

This is wrong. It is wrong ethically, morally and legally.

The items reportedly handed to the Museum by LPL belong to RSL members. These items should be rightfully returned to RSL members, and we believe held by the only Rockhampton RSL sub branch, the Capricornia and Rockhampton Region RSL sub branch.

The issue is complicated because it has proven hard to find a detailed, accurate register of these items and it is claimed these items were gifted to the Museum for safekeeping, though no legal document proving this has been produced and the Museum refuses to hand back items which rightfully belong to RSL members.

The RSL memorabilia which is being displayed at the CQ Military and Artifacts Museum in Rockhampton has been illegally obtained from the management of Keith Joyce’s Lone Pine Ltd. You have read about the history of Lone Pine Ltd above.

This Museum is a private, for profit organization. It is NOT a Veterans or ex Service organization. It is located in the former ARES [CMF] Drill Hall complex in Archer Street, Rockhampton.

A BRIEF HISTORY

Lone Pine Ltd [ extant with President Keith Joyce ] says it obtained ownership of the two RSL buildings ANZAC & Tobruk Houses [and all RSL finances, goods, chattels and other assets] from the former Rockhampton RSL sub branch which thus gave Lone Pine  Ltd sole control over the rentals from the shops, Doctors surgeries, dentists, other businesses and of course the ANZAC Club. This control also included the management of the RSL Home at Emu Park, control over the RSL homes car, ownership of a ride on mower and ownership of a vacant block of land to the rear of the buildings in Archer Street. A new ride on mower which was bought for the Emu Park RSL home was later known to be at Keith Joyce’s home.

Various well known and not so well known Rockhampton identities were involved in concocting this nefarious scheme to strip away RSL members assets and money. At least one local State politician was involved in this scheme.

The ANZAC Club eventually had to cease trading after years of poor figures and bad management and was eventually forced out when the locks where changed and  all the furniture and fittings were auctioned off by the Lone Pine Ltd Administrators.

The buildings were left in a filthy state and with equipment strewn around the place.

The assets of the club were sold and this included the furniture and fittings which were part of the buildings. The walk in refrigeration and all the bar temprites were fire saled and this fire sale included the complete dismantling of the kitchen and sale of the contents. All the pool/snooker tables and anything they thought would sell went. After the sale the Club was left in a disgusting mess showing complete disregard for all the hard work and dedication of many RSL members of many many years.

In other words there was a fire sale to try and recoup some of the losses of the Club and get money back into Lone Pine Ltd coffers. LPL accrued huge legal bills as Joyce milked the assets and cash to fight his fraudulent legal case..

Don't forget the RSL Club officially rented it's premises from the RSL sub branch, which was in effect totally controlled by Lone Pine Ltd. There were various times when the Club could not pay rent because of poor trading figures and on several occasions it was granted rent free time to give it breathing space. The Club closure and fire sale occurred after Lone Pine had been placed in the hands of an Administrator. In other words Lone Pine Ltd had also gone belly up.

The Pioneer Fitzroy Highlands RSL District [ the local RSL District ] then placed a caveat over the buildings and Court proceedings began.

To read the Supreme Court ruling on this matter go here
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/disp.pl/au/cases/qld/QSC/2003/481.html?query=rsl

In general the ownership of the buildings reverted to the PFH RSL District and the RSL covered the extensive debts which Lone Pine Ltd had accrued, debts which amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars.The former Rockhampton RSL sub branch had been very wealthy. It also meant the RSL would cover the Court and legal costs of Lone Pine Ltd, pay out monies owing by LPL to private suppliers and some individual Veterans and ESOs, including a substantial sum to Keith Joyce, the LPL President. The money to Joyce was to cover his superannuation contributions which had been invested from LPL funds. Joyce was paid in his position in LPL, and had personal use of the RSL homes car.

The buildings are now back in the hands of the PFH RSL District. The RSL club will never open in these buildings again. The old car park area [ the rear vacant land] has now got a multi storey private building being built on it. To open the club with all the facilities would be out of the question because to be built and restored to current building standards would be cost prohibitive. The buildings are now a purely a commercial rental business and the local Rockhampton RSL sub branch [ the Capricornia and Rockhampton Region RSL sub branch ] has no office in the buildings. The RSL Club as we have said is gone forever.

The vast quantity of RSL memorabilia  which was displayed in the former Club and buildings was on permanent loan to the RSL or was gifted to the RSL. This was clearly stated by Mr Joyce to the RSL State Solicitors and LPL Administrators.

These items were donated/loaned by Veterans, their families and Military Units and other organisations for safe keeping and for display and then, when Lone Pine Ltd went broke the memorabilia was placed in the safe keeping of the CQ Military and Artifacts Museum, according to Keith Joyce.

This arrangement was notified and agreed to in a Solicitors letter [ attached below ] which was sent to Lone Pine with a copy given to the then President of the Military Museum. The Museum Curator [ a non Veteran ] now says he will not return the memorabilia to the RSL unless he receives a Court Order to do so. This is the same Curator who we are told recently refused to hand back personal items and monies to the family of a recently deceased Museum member who had worked at the Museum with restoration and in other areas. This Curator has apparently also told this man's family they must also get a Court Order to have his personal items returned.

The former Museum President Gerald Victor embroiled the Federal member Kirsten Livermore ALP in this as the Patron of the Museum and it seems she willingly continues to support the people responsible for this mess and continues to support the Museum and Lone Pine Ltd. An email was sent  from Ms Livermore's ALP office earlier this year in which one of her office workers, speaking on her behalf, stated quote "no Veterans give a flying fart about this". We have to say there are Veterans and members of their families who do care .As the Patron the Federal member would we  have thought be interested in coming to a just solution to this farcical situation. The last Museum President Mr Victor has resigned from the position. We would like to know why he resigned. The reason we are told is not complimentary to the Museum.

Why is all this important?

To put it succinctly and simply the former Rockhampton RSL sub branch was very secure financially and owned extensive property and contents, and had a large reserve of cash. The local Veterans of Rockhampton and Central Queensland had spent nearly one hundred years gathering together this money and these assets. It has all now gone, disappearing in the space of about ten years, with nothing left to show but two dilapidated buildings, no cash, no Rockhampton RSL sub branch in name, the fixtures and fittings stripped and no RSL club. This all happened under the regime of Lone Pine Ltd and Keith Joyce.

The behaviour of Joyce and others should have been reported to the Police. This was never done.

FURTHER DOCS ATTACHED

* Dillman4.jpg (146.98 KB, 587x836 - viewed 750 times.)

* Dillman5.jpg (131.5 KB, 557x845 - viewed 727 times.)

* Dillman6.jpg (66.85 KB, 548x539 - viewed 735 times.)

* Dillman_memorabilia.jpg (45.2 KB, 587x836 - viewed 713 times.)
* Lone_Pine_Ltd.doc (131 KB - downloaded 637 times.)
« Last Edit: Saturday28March2009 by Cassius » Logged

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Friday27March2009 »

Mad Dog. The answer to your question is yes. Hagan and Joyce are as thick as thieves. Hagan was Rockhampton RSL sub branch President at one time. Hagan even used to take part in Rockhampton sub branch Committee meetings via voice conferencing facilities after he moved to the south east of Qld and used to travel north by car for some general meetings during the time Joyce was using up all the RSL money to fund his shelf company LPL and to pay for solicitors.

Around the welcome home parade time in 1987 a former SAS member decked Hagan near the CBA in Rockhampton because of his behaviour. Hagan was a floor walker with the bank.

We have attached various pertinent legal documents which show the illegal behaviour of Joyce and his shelf company Lone Pine Ltd.

Regards.

* Worrells1.jpg (85.34 KB, 555x842 - viewed 784 times.)

* Worrells2.jpg (48.93 KB, 518x783 - viewed 797 times.)

* Worrells3.jpg (78.78 KB, 596x732 - viewed 730 times.)

* Worrells4.jpg (8.81 KB, 585x107 - viewed 686 times.)

* Worrells5.jpg (48.25 KB, 530x779 - viewed 721 times.)

* Worrells6.jpg (57.47 KB, 587x701 - viewed 691 times.)

* Worrells7.jpg (58.11 KB, 581x313 - viewed 692 times.)

* Dillman1.jpg (51.39 KB, 600x600 - viewed 756 times.)

* Dillman2.jpg (115.39 KB, 559x832 - viewed 768 times.)

* Dillman3.jpg (105.16 KB, 569x843 - viewed 720 times.)

Mad Dog

« Reply #3 on: Friday27March2009 »

Veterans from Rockhampton who were part of the Joyce inner circle at one time state clearly that Joyce and his mate Trevor Hagan are crooks who ripped off the local RSL by slipping money into their own pockets and stealing equipment. This can all be proven.

Joyce and Hagan [ and others at the time ] thought they got away with their thievery because they had the goods on others to keep them under control and shut them up and because their actions were never reported to the Police.

Joyce had many people living in fear because when the truth about his character and behaviour are exposed he is known for relentlessly attacking those who out him.

At one time there was a plan to engage an architect to draw up plans to renovate the RSL buildings in Rockhampton and Joyce laid plans for some of the consultancy fees to go into his pocket. His plans were thawted by decent Veterans.

Joyce has attacked the characters and private lives of many people, and their activities. In the RSL he has particularly attacked corruption and cronyism. The problem is it was a case of pot-kettle-black, because Joyce is just as big a conman, crook and fraud as those he attacked in the RSL leadership.

He has a penchant for sticking his nose in the private lives of people and accused one member in Rockhampton of being a convicted paedophile. Of course it is Joyce who loves the company of young boys because he spent much time working with young boys in the School Cadets and Boy Scouts. This is on the record. So again he has used an attack on an innocent Veteran as a smoke screen for his own preferences and activities.

Be very very careful of Joyce if ever you come across him because he is a very vicious drunk who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Is this Trevor Hagan the same Trevor Hagan that was involved with the MIA's Richard Parker and Peter Gillson?
Oigle

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday17March2009 »

Hadn't heard much about Joyce for a while so had assumed he was fading away, but apparently not.
Is he still getting support from poliicians? Understand the local federal member (Liverless?) had been snared by him at some stage.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sunday15March2009 »

Veterans from Rockhampton who were part of the Joyce inner circle at one time state clearly that Joyce and his mate Trevor Hagan are crooks who ripped off the local RSL by slipping money into their own pockets and stealing equipment. This can all be proven.

Joyce and Hagan [ and others at the time ] thought they got away with their thievery because they had the goods on others to keep them under control and shut them up and because their actions were never reported to the Police.

Joyce had many people living in fear because when the truth about his character and behaviour are exposed he is known for relentlessly attacking those who out him.

At one time there was a plan to engage an architect to draw up plans to renovate the RSL buildings in Rockhampton and Joyce laid plans for some of the consultancy fees to go into his pocket. His plans were thawted by decent Veterans.

Joyce has attacked the characters and private lives of many people, and their activities. In the RSL he has particularly attacked corruption and cronyism. The problem is it was a case of pot-kettle-black, because Joyce is just as big a conman, crook and fraud as those he attacked in the RSL leadership.

He has a penchant for sticking his nose in the private lives of people and accused one member in Rockhampton of being a convicted paedophile. Of course it is Joyce who loves the company of young boys because he spent much time working with young boys in the School Cadets and Boy Scouts. This is on the record. So again he has used an attack on an innocent Veteran as a smoke screen for his own preferences and activities.

Be very very careful of Joyce if ever you come across him because he is a very vicious drunk who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
« Last Edit: Sunday15March2009 by Cassius » Logged

Zion
Administrator

« on: Saturday14March2009 »

We have it on very reliable information from Rockhampton that trouble maker and fraud Keith Joyce has been interviewed by the Police in relation to his online activities.

read about him here
« Last Edit: Saturday14March2009 by Cassius » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: