AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Wednesday26February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wiltshire CEO of Conspiracy Theory Central
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  BC - TATE ABUSIVE EMAILS. Read or ignore
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BC - TATE ABUSIVE EMAILS. Read or ignore  (Read 21116 times)
BC
« on: Sunday26April2009 »

BC - DOG TATE EMAILS.

To: Allen Petersen  (for BC)
Sent: Sunday, 19 April 2009 12:11 PM

“You told Terry Westerway that you have an orchard in Saigon- now you claim you don't live there” 
------------------------------------------------

Every day I send one of these to Dog Tate.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/4/24
Subject: My daily request for you to APOLOGISE
To: Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>

"It would appear that the "official' platoon has dined out on the exploits of the 'second" D@E Platoon for the last time"
Don Tate
author, "The War Within"

Apologise Dog.

Ernie B.C.
----------------------------------

I use Ernie because Ernest is my first name. It saves Dog Tate the trouble of having to make more childish fun of my names and nicknames.

Nearly every day Dog responds with some sort of deflection away from the apology I seek.

Date: 2009/4/19
Subject: FWD EMAIL
To: Bud Cramer <

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Sunday, 19 April 2009 12:11 PM

Hi Ernest
More dribble Ernest, I see.......We've been doing some checking into you...How about letting the veteran community know exactly WHO you are, eh, big mouth?
I mean, are you a nasho from NSW...?
Are you Ernest Cremer (and can't spell your own name right?)
Are you ex-infantry, or a dishwasher from somewhere else?
We've found a couple of possibilities...there's a Cramer who did some time at 1ATF, went to 8RAR, couldn't handle the pressure, and went backl to dixie-bashing at 1ATF again. Is that you?
You told Terry Westerway that you have an orchard in Saigon- now you claim you don't live there.
Why not come clean about your real identity?
Why not tell us all about YOUR OWN war service?
Were you actually in Vietnam (some doubt that you were...to date, no one recognises your name, or recalls serving with you)?
Are you sure you're the full quid?
Not demented? Not a piss-weak, pissant trying to be a big man in front of your other'mates' hiding under rocks?
'Bud", or Ernest? Cramer or Cremer? Male or female- take a quick look and double-check.
Stop hiding behind a false name and email. You have a lot to say about manhood- show some balls then. Come out of hiding. Reveal yourself.
Unlike Bill Murray though, I won't be extending any handship of friendship to you. Don't know where that hand would've been.
Don Tate

Don Tate
author, "The War Within"
"...a wonderful book..." Bob Rogers, 2CH Sydney

The fool can’t even read, neither can his interfering mate Westerway. This is what transpired.

----- Original Message -----
From Bud
To: Francis Edwards
Cc: Terry Westerway
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: My orchard?

Francis.
"Hello Bud - I did invite you to chat privately but it would seem that you feel no need to do so"
Fair enough but I'm not going to take up five opportunities to chat privately over one post I made to Petersen's list....Taking Tate down is my goal and if chatting with you doesn't assist in that aim, I must pass.

AVM ban all Mad Galahs. If you are not a Mad Galah, sign up. You'll see a whole lot more about Tate and Co than you will on Petersen's list...if you wish to..
I added Terry as a CC for this bit.
Do you really have an orchard?  aww geeez mate..fk..there you go believing shit that dribbles from Tate's mouth.
Here's the story, which by the way is something I shouldn't have to be sitting here explaining.
Bud,

I wrote something as far away from the subject as possible to Terry Westerway to avoid his stupid questions and bullshit legal advice.

Bud Cramer <>
to Terry Westerway <vladtepes1@optusnet.com.au>
cc mark.russell3@defence.gov.au,
 Barry Corse <dragon8@iinet.net.au>,
 Jim Wiltshire <tjimw1@iprimus.com.au>,
 David Christie <drwet51@bigpond.com>,
 Allen Petersen <petersaj@bigpond.net.au>,
 Don Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>
date 11 April 2009 07:38 subject Re: FW: UPDATE ON MICHAEL COOK

Good morning Terry.
All well here in Saigon thanks. I trust this finds you and yours the same.
The early wet has set in nicely and I must say is quite refreshing and invigorating after the dusty brown days of the dry. Our orchids should thrive this year, as I and mine will.
We must chat again soon, in private. I look forward to the moment.

All of a sudden, I own an o-r-c-h-a-r-d in Saigon, according to the damn near illiterate Tate...Yes illiterate, a phony teacher whose student's parents demanded he never teach. The teacher who dudded the canteen.

2009/4/19 Francis Edwards <franced@bigpond.net.au>
Hello Bud - I did invite you to chat privately but it would seem that you feel no need to do so.

All that I was going to say is this. As you look over your orchard, you must surely feel a sense of pride in achievement, a connection to the earth and a realization that you have been blessed with 'the living things steward status' of a grower.

If you do feel any of the above emotions, then I am left bewildered by your clearly apparant bitterness toward others who do not now, and may never enjoy such comparable gifts as the elements of good fortune have given you.

It is said that the grower of living things is the one most attuned to the beauty of life, its riches, sadness and seasons.

Let me ask you this Bud. Do you really have an orchard
?

Francis Edwards

No Francis, no orchard. ORCHIDS

-----
To: Bud Cramer
Cc: Francis Edwards ; Donald Tate ; Allen Petersen
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:37 PM
Subject: RE: My orchard?

Bud,

This is not an apology - it is an explanation.

I did not say anything about an orchard - where Don Tate got that from I don't know - the only things I have said are what you have told me - that you live in Saigon and are married to a Vietnamese lady. I have also pointed out that your use of the name "Bud" is both your right and has a family connection. As for your family name, I have said that it is your right to use whatever name you choose and if a double-barrelled name is a bit cumbersome (as it can be), there is no reasonable objection to using only one of the both names.

You see, I try to rely not only on what has been said directly by the person involved, but also refer to my direct source.

Terry Westerway

I only wrote about our ORCHIDS to Westerway, he’s as sly a prick as Tate.

Is English teacher Tate a moron or what?

Date: 2009/4/14
Subject:
To: bud
Who diod you really serve with Ernest? Anyone remember you? Were you ever wounded Ernest? Did you ever see any action at all? Ever get dirty? You don't scare me Ernest. Like a few others, all mouth.

Don Tate
author, "The War Within"
“'The War Within' reminds us that amongst us walk men and women harmed by war’s ravages.” - Mt Buller Times

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Saturday, 18 April 2009 3:29 PM
Subject: Re Peter Edwards' Defamatory Letter
What you've done, is provide me with the means to pursue you as far as I can in the courts- and those who know me also know that I don't just talk about doing so. I'm decisive, and I take action. Watch your mailbox. More importantly, doing so will also provide me with the trigger to force the tabling of all sorts of documentation pertaining to the 2nd D&E Platoon. And that won't come too soon.

2009/4/19 Donald Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>

Hey Ernest...or 'Darling Bud' ...here's the comment from a bloke who was involved in major infantry combat on a number of occasions- and a member of the MAT teams. Name of Syd McLeod. Take him on, I dare you. I think his description of you is most apt.
Let's face it Ernest, you got the arse from 8RAR and found yourself emu-bobbing back at HQ Coy 1ATF. Isn't that right?

Don Tate
author, "The War Within"

(The “bloke” is Syd McLeod, well known alarmist and scaremonger who believes in “frighten to control”)

Subject: Re: Fw: The facts
To: "Donald Tate" <warvet_69@yahoo.com>, "Syd McLeod" <syd_mcleod@bigpond.com>
Received: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 10:39 AM
How typical of you Tate. You won't answer one straight question, instead you dodge and evade.
Go and find some more people who don't know me.
BTW, the name calling is getting more infantile, as I suspected it would.
http://austvetmatters.net/avmforum/index.php
http://www.austvetmatters.net/index.html

2009/4/20 Donald Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>

Hey deadshit- I've got no intentiopn of continuing a correspondence with an ex-Private who thinks he's some sort of knowledgeable expert. The facts about you Cramer are that you got the arse from 8RAR because no one trusted you, and were whacked into D&E Platoon to pick up cigarette butts and paint rocks. Piss off.

Don Tate
author, "The War Within"

Date: 2009/4/26
Subject: Re: My daily request for you to APOLOGISE
To: Bud Cramer
Hey Prick...there are many men talking about YOU now...Ernest Brandon-Cremer from 8RAR who dogged it in a contact and was booted out of the battalion and pissed off to D&E Platoon where THEY CONSIDERED YOU TO BE A "DICKHEAD OF THE HIGHEST ORDER' (ACTUAL QUOTE).
More on you later.
Don Tate
author, "The War Within"
-   "...a brutally honest insight into a life less fortunate.."-  Ian McPhedran, Daily Telegraph

Date: 2009/4/26
Subject: Re: My daily request for you to APOLOGISE
To: Donald Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>

"THEY" ?  Name them Dog, or will you make them up as you go along as usual...I'll give you a hint...6 PL BCOY 8RAR.
I'm waiting for more of your bullshit. Keep it coming Dog, I've got plenty more here waiting for you Dog.

Ernie B.C.

ps.

To: "Tate" <warvet_69@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Bud Cramer" <
Received: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 1:56 AM

Good morning Dog. Where's the apology?
Ernie B.C.

--- On Sun, 26/4/09, Bud Cramer  wrote:

To: "Tate" <warvet_69@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Bud Cramer
Received: Sunday, 26 April, 2009, 1:56 AM

Good morning Dog. Where's the apology?
Ernie B.C.

Date: 2009/4/24
To: Tate <warvet_69@yahoo.com>

"It would appear that the "official' platoon has dined out on the exploits of the 'second" D@E Platoon for the last time"
Don Tate
author, "The War Within"

Apologise Dog.

Ernie B.C.

That’s enough. You get the idea.
The prick’s got nothing but wannabe yap, a poofter's attitude, and a press release from Mike Kelly. A press release that reportedly Kelly will isssue an apology for.

BC
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: