AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Friday29May2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Wiltshire CEO of Conspiracy Theory Central
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Jim Wiltshire aka James Royals aka TJ of CPMH Fame accuses veterans
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jim Wiltshire aka James Royals aka TJ of CPMH Fame accuses veterans  (Read 4052 times)
CA
« on: Sunday26April2009 »

Speaking of unwanted interfering loud mouthed wartime Railway Hotel, Liverpool, barmaids who pretend they were “hairdressers” until 1975.

What’s the connection between Queen Bee Jenny Bell and TJ Wiltshire? 
Veterans caused the death of her 74 year old veteran husband last May. Was Mr. Bell really a war veteran? That’s what the CPMH turncoat TJ Wiltshire says.

What's the truth? Why do Bell and Wiltshire collude and persist in this fantasy? Why hasn't Bell denied Wiltshire's claim?

Jenny Bell, sister of the President of the newest faux “support group” SPSN. VP, Mad Maryanne Martinek. Padre George Craig.  Your donations have gone towards some fine polo shirts, and reportedly jackets. 
SPSN is reportedly NOT a legally recognised or registered charity. If that information has changed, I'll report it here.

CA

To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: ***SPAM*** EDWARDS DEFAMATORY LETTER **POSTS

To: Allen Petersen
Sent: Sunday, 19 April 2009 10:57 AM
Subject: Re EDWARDS DEFAMATORY LETTER

Don you have WON the right, as an Aussie, and a soldier, to reply to those who denigrate and abuse Veterans...

Good on you mate!!! At the risk of being unladylike,...they are talking out of their collective "rear ends" & suffer from VD....commonly know as "Verbal Diarrhoea" ...but what else can you expect from trash like that ?

PS....sometimes you have to respond Don, which is why I have replied as well ...some things are better not ignored !!!  Remember .....Bad things only happen when good people stand by and do nothing

Stay well Don ... Jenny Bell

To: Allen Petersen ; 
Cc: ANZMI ; Mowgli ; Fergus Fairfax ; Sean Taylor ; Keith Tennent
Sent: Monday, 13 April 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: POLLIES FOR HIRE ? **POSTS

John Giersch, dont be taken in by the AVM website (I am amazed that you are , quite frankly ) .

None of the people accused and denigrated , by  the AVM website , have any problem, in  saying who they are & being open and honest !!

...BUT.....NOT ONE ...of the people on the AVM website, or ANZMI , will divulge  their names !! .....so as far as I am concerned , if they were open , honest , and above board ...dont you think they would be happy to show their credentials ?  Instead, they snipe anonymously , from their  nasty little slime pits , and gullible people believe them ....!!
Allen's Forum  is credible John G, and the people who contribute to it , are ...(with the exception of a few like the AVM , & ANZMI , and some individuals , who dont name themselves ), ...open , approachable , contactable , and accountable , for what they say .  So just think about it John G !!

Jenny B

NB: Don't believe everything you read on the AVM website John, my own credibility is also questioned (erroneously), by a person/s hiding behind a pseudonym/s with no 'guts' to say who they are or represent.
cheers, Allen
« Last Edit: Sunday26April2009 by Cassius » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: