AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Saturday22February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Paul Dignon gets a win
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paul Dignon gets a win  (Read 7205 times)
80s
« Reply #2 on: Saturday02May2009 »

The other witnesses seem to have different versions of the incident, its a wonder they didnt make more of these conflicting recollections. Very unlike DVA or the VRB maybe different at the AAT I guess.

80's
grunter

« Reply #1 on: Thursday30April2009 »

Rightway gets it WRONG!

I have selected a section which deals with the "research" of wrong way; seems they got it wrong and from what i hear on the net its not a one-off with them?

G.

"The initial report prepared by Writeway Research indicated that the researcher had failed to locate any reports of riots in the Dili area during the time Mr Dignon was in East Timor. A further report was provided indicating that indeed two or three such riots had been reported in various news reports."
Cav
« on: Thursday30April2009 »

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/aat/2009/245.html

The Tribunal sets aside the decision of the Repatriation Commission dated 21 November 2005 in respect of post-traumatic stress disorder and alcohol dependence and in place of that decision determines that the conditions of post-traumatic stress disorder and alcohol dependence are war-caused with effect from 17 March 2005. The Tribunal remits the matter to the Repatriation Commission for re-assessment of the applicant’s entitlement to pension in accordance with these reasons.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: