AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Tuesday29September2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Barry Corse QC and his Legal Clerk Jim Wiltshire
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barry Corse QC and his Legal Clerk Jim Wiltshire  (Read 109609 times)
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #89 on: Monday31May2010 »

Do the proponents of this move to have Davison given a posthumous award claim:

(a) that he was overlooked for one at the time,

(b)or did the medal grabbing and corrupt officers at the time fill the quota,

(c)or was it incompetence of Officers and NCOS then and there at the time?

Surely one of those in the list of the supporters of this motion, as detailed in his (Corse's) email to all and sundry, would have an answer for this.Huh??

R the Corse email is just big shot, war hero and courageous warrior Corse trying to make a name for himself.

Ruger357
« Reply #88 on: Monday31May2010 »

Do the proponents of this move to have Davison given a posthumous award claim:

(a) that he was overlooked for one at the time,

(b)or did the medal grabbing and corrupt officers at the time fill the quota,

(c)or was it incompetence of Officers and NCOS then and there at the time?

Surely one of those in the list of the supporters of this motion, as detailed in his (Corse's) email to all and sundry, would have an answer for this.Huh??
« Last Edit: Monday31May2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #87 on: Monday31May2010 »

Recently Barry Corse, an Australian Vietnam War veteran, has become involved in moves to have a Posthumous Victoria Cross awarded to

Walter Johnston DAVISON, Deceased

We hold no position on the validity of this claim.

We do however want you to understand what a fake, fraud and wannabe Barry Corse is. To have Corse involved in this possible bravery award is fraught with danger because his behaviour precedes him and he is well known across Australia as a fake who says he should have been awarded a bravery Decoration himself.

Read the truth about this sad character here

http://www.austvetmatters.net/corse.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/barrycorse.html

http://www.austvetmatters.net/Docs/corseupdate27feb09.doc

AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS

Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2010 6:56 PM

To: 'Alister.Jordan@'; 'Lachlan.Harris@; 'Greg.Combet.MP@'; 'Alan.Griffin.MP@'; 'Gray, Gary (MP)'; 'senator.faulkner@'; 'Tony.Abbott.MP@'; 'Bob.Baldwin.MP@'; 'Peter.Dutton.MP@'; 'senator.johnston@'; 'Louise.Markus.MP@'

Cc: Neil Weekes (sealure2@bigpond.net.au); 'Gillespie, Ken LTGEN'; 'steve.gower@'

Subject: NOMINATION FOR AN AUSTRALIAN BRAVERY DECORATION Walter Johnston DAVISON - Posthumous Victoria Cross

ANZAC Relevant Ministers, Prime Minister Rudd, Ministers Combet, Griffin, Gray, Faulkener

ANZAC Relevant Shadow Ministers, Abbott, Baldwin, Dutton, Johnston, Markus

Cc Prime Ministers Veterans Council, Neil Weekes

Cc Australian Army Commanding General, General Ken Gillespie

Cc Australian War Memorial CEO, Steve Gower

Within your statute capacity as Members the Australian Parliament and or the Executive Government, to serve those who once served you, the ANZAC Community, your assistance and facilitation in supporting this belated recommendation for the Posthumous Victoria Cross for Walter Johnston DAVISON (deceased) is requested.

Barry Corse

cc

Secretary 2 RAR Association, Ric Hollingdrake

Secretary RAR Association, Ted Chitham

President 8 Fd Ambulance Association, Bob Bald

President 8 RAAMC Association, John Straskye

President Scots Guards Association, via Murray Clarkson RARSA

Page 1 of 15 Pages (Full Submission is in the attachment)

NOMINATION FOR AN AUSTRALIAN BRAVERY DECORATION

Posthumous Victoria Cross

30 March 2010

The Secretary

Australian Bravery Decorations Council

Government House

CANBERRA, A.C.T. 2600

Dear Sir

I hereby nominate Walter Johnston DAVISON, Deceased, for an Australian Bravery Decoration, Posthumous Victoria Cross. In support of this recommendation I supply the information set out on pages 2 and 3 to 15 of this document.

Yours faithfully

Barry Corse,

2E-161 Colin Street

West Perth

Western Australia 6005.

Posted via Australia Registered Post 532747732017 on the 30 March 2010 to The Secretary, Australian Bravery Decorations Council.

Receipt from Government House dated 15 April 2010.

Receipt from Government House dated 25 May  2010 on-forwarded to the Department of Defence

The attched pdf file was written up by a Michael McInnes in 2007 from memory. Naturally MM is not his real name and we don't know who he was.

* corse.pdf (907.23 KB - downloaded 826 times.)
« Last Edit: Monday31May2010 by Spartakus » Logged

Billwg

« Reply #86 on: Sunday16May2010 »

Fergus, me lad.
Now dont you be putting it on Mr Coarse, he being an Officer an such.
I was speaking to the missus this Morn, an' telilin er what a fine man he be, him doing so much for the likes of us.
"What do you mean" said SWMBO, oh terrible blunt like.
"Why the man, if he has his way the streets of us military pensioners will be paved with gold"
"Bullshit" said SWMBO, a blunt lassie at time she is.
So I read her his fine article, oh what a way with words has our Mr. Coase.
"And how does this pay for the groceries?"
Woman and Politics they just don't understan do they?
So I explained that by voting for number 1, second I would actually be voting for number 5 as it were. Now this would worry number 1 so much that they would have the paving company out the front tomoprrow. And number 2 who I am not voting for would be so worried that I might change my mind and vote for them as them (number 2) second and elect number 6. In fact it is Mr Coarse's belief that number 2 will be so worried, they'd even provide the gold.
"Sean"
OOh ello I in truble, I always no it when she gets all formal like.
"So your Mr Cord"
"Its Coarse, woman, Coarse."
"I know stupid I heard you the first time. Now your Mr Whateveris going to isuue a 'How to Vote' card that is deliberately designed to negate you vote as it were.

Ferg lad sorry for the delay but had to go and look up the big word always do when SWMBO gets off.

'Yes" I told her in no uncertain terms "Thats what Mr Coarse is planning to do."
So in fact she reckons that in voting we are not voting, that we are in fact being encouraged to vote informal like, you know when you are voting but not voting, you are deliberately, wasting your vote.
"Where's the money coming from?"
Well Ferg I explained that Mr Coarse being an Officer and such like, would be much better off than you or me, and would pay it out of his own pocket."
"Bullshit"
Ferg why did I marry a woman with such a limited way with words, the scorn she pourd forth, tweas terrible to here.
But when I suggested that you and I put in a few bob to the kitty, well she did go rite off, and  wants to know if the Veterans of Secret and Underclared Wars (VSUW), which is Mr Coarse's new organisation that he is setting up and asked me, me Sean O'Houligan, the oldest private in the Battalion to join.
T'was  right proud I was to be asked, to join. Last mob I join'd was  an anti draft mob in 1970 as I told the officer who arested me I thought we was protesting for for the rights of home brewers.
Anyway Ferg till next meet, and I am terrribly sorry about you losing ya Lance Jacks stripe, but mate them high powered positions are for the likes of Mr Coarse and such, not we solders.
Sean
fergus2
« Reply #85 on: Sunday16May2010 »

The Mad Galahs ANZAC Alliance Party unveil their mysterious "How to Vote" strategy

Barry Corse is exhibiting his naïve  political “savvy” with a plea for Veterans to follow the Mad Galah political strategy. 

A similar strategy was first mooted by George Mansford in an email to his progeny dated August 2009 and headed “It’s War”. Corse has run with Mansford’s “It’s War” declaration, altered and repackaged it claiming that the objective is for ANZACs to “Win equity”. How the hell he concluded that his plan will achieve that objective is a mystery.

Mansfords email of August 2009 distributed on the Alan Petersen network.

To: Allen Petersen ; Bernie
Sent: Sunday, 23 August 2009 11:53 AM
Subject: It's war!

Fellows, in regards the most recent betrayal by the current government it seems to me that we must penetrate their armour not simply dent it.

Clearly action by the RSL would provide one final opportunity for the National HQ to demonstrate some positive leadership by an immediate press release condemning the government decision as well as a statement being endorsed by the incoming National President, immediately followed by positive action. Failure to do so should clearly spell the demise of both current and incoming President, or its membership, or both. 

Simultaneously, I would think it most appropriate for one of the leading ESO’s, be it VVA, RAR, DFWA or who ever, to rally all ESO’s, large and small, for a meeting in each and every State, (There is much dedication and talent in many of our ESO’s) and followed by a national meeting to determine with one single voice a strategy and means of attack. The sooner, the better. There is immense talent within the ranks of ex service personnel and it should be utilized into one unified force with one common aim.

To win.

Given a strategy that could for example, include the selection of even one government  marginal seat in each state close to major population to allow maximum and constant involvement by ex military in protests and other such means to make the sitting member more active in pursuing our rights. (Other marginal seats in each State could be included as the campaign gathers momentum)

Clearly there are many other planned and co-ordinated actions that could be included throughout the Nation and conducted concurrently. In my opinion it must be a continuous and united campaign that does not allow for prisoners. To assist, I am prepared to make a donation to any official fighting fund.

Far better to fight that submit to the current and despicable treatment being handed out by selfish and indifferent politicians to those who once wore the uniform that the PM has spoken of.

How about it, ESOs?

George Mansford
PS. Be alert for more smoke screens, mirrors and other ruses.

Mansford having stirred up his Mad Galahs, backed off and apparently left the implementation of his scheme to his acolytes. Corse, Briggs and Wiltshire grabbed Mansford’s mantra and have now skewed it to urge veterans to put all sitting members in all electorates last at the impending Federal election.

Below is the Corse/Wiltshire email urging veterans to adopt the ANZAC Alliance party political plan.  The Paul Kelly article quoted by Corse is very long and it has been edited out but can be read in full here : http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/abbott-hits-labors-tax-obsession/story-e6frg6zo-1225866990030 

Corse’s email (below) was written in huge fonts with lots of red and blue colour.

----- Original Message -----
To: EQUITYFor@ANZACS.com.au
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:27 PM
Subject: Fw: WHY the ANZAC Community can WIN at the next election = ANZAC ALLIANCE "who is the lesser ANZAC EVIL, KRudd or AdolfA? L1-4s

Subject: WHY the ANZAC Community can WIN at the next election

= ANZAC ALLIANCE "who is the lesser ANZAC EVIL, KRudd or AdolfA?

WHY the ANZAC Community can WIN EQUITY at the next election,  just put all the sitting pollies, especially the senators in last place.

“Marginal Targets”  Abbott hits Labor's tax obsession   Paul Kelly, Editor-at-large From: The Australian May 15, 2010 12:00AM
MOCKING the idea of an orthodox budget reply, Tony Abbott has delivered an aggressive election manifesto seeking to destabilise the Rudd government and dictate the political agenda.

The remainder of this article has been omitted but can be viewed here: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/abbott-hits-labors-tax-obsession/story-e6frg6zo-1225866990030   

Ultimately very few would take the advice of the galahs.  The opinions shown below are based on outcomes only if there were wide support for the proposed Galah system. That will never happen, as the Mad Galahs are seen by decent Veterans as a mob of conspiracy theorist loonies who are trying to form a political entity named the ANZAC Alliance Party.  Proof of their naivety and lack of political understanding is clearly illustrated in their planned strategy.  I’m not a particularly politically “savvy” person and therefore  failed to understand the Mad Galah strategy, (as most people would) however a recipient of the Corse email consulted other astute political pundits, including the Australian National University Democratic Audit of Australia and passed their comments to us.  It is clear that the Mad Galah strategy is an exercise in futile ignorance and arrogance. Below are opinions of expert political annalists.

“The end effect of the galahs recommendation is that if Labor and the Libs are put last most of their candidates will face a race off with preferences, with the preferential voting systems usually favouring Labor but probably a Liberal win”.

”“It is clear that the Galah system would not see Labor and the Libs decimated. One or the other, probably the Libs, would win in the Reps.  The Senate voting system (half the Senate up for election unless there is a double dissolution and then with proportional representation who knows how things will pan out) is far too hard to predict with any accuracy in my opinion. So. It would probably mean the Libs in power (Governments are formed in the Reps)....and what is their policy? The galahs seem to think their policy would see most Labor and Lib candidates chucked out and others win. Not so”

“The slogan, if acted on in the House of Representatives, would naturally see all sitting members replaced by a member from the other party. So we would get seat numbers swapped and the Coalition with a similar majority to Labor’s today. In the senate it is very difficult to envisage, because of ticket voting etc and it is unclear what the words mean. It would be difficult for voters to determine which are the sitting senators and put them last.”

Could one of the less than erudite Mad Galah strategists please explain what they believe they will achieve, although in my opinion, only a thimble full of veterans will follow the Mad Galah plan, and therefore their objective (whatever it is) and our analyses are purely academic.

Aye

Fergus
« Last Edit: Sunday16May2010 by Spartakus » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #84 on: Wednesday12May2010 »

I rest my case!!22 blokes fighting over a football makes more sense then reading what this drongo has churned out. The idiot is a blot on the arse of reason! He has no two brain cells working in the same dimension or direction. This goose is a scientific wonder, how the hell he keeps dredging up this garbage with out even one thought or any sign of logical thinking has the medical profession dumbfounded. The ravings of a paranoid schizophrenic, who is on the loose with out his medication. Only the Super Sleuth, from The Mad Galahs, Barry Corse could understand this dribble.
Ken.T.
bralig
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday11May2010 »

You didn't read all of that, did you Fergus? Could anyone get through that barrage of hysteria? I feel sure the recipients won't!  Huh
fergus2
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday11May2010 »

O – My – God

Barry must be off his medication again.

Here he is at his silly best producing ripping conspiracy theory accusations, of criminal misrepresentation, perjury, negligence and false advertising and all couched in Corse style legalese.

Of course the original was done in 'Screaming" fonts and lots of colour.

The halls of power will be echoing with the laughter.

Aye

Fergus

To: ADF@HighCommand.def.gov.au
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:18 PM
Subject: Fw: ADF High Command v Perceived Deliberate Criminal Misrepresentation, Perjury, Negligence, and False Advertising

Sent: Monday, 10 May 2010 1:12 PM
To: 'Ken Gillespie LTGEN'; 'Greg.Combet.MP@'; 'Griffin, Alan (MP)'; 'Mike.Kelly.MP@'; 'senator.faulkner@'; 'Angus Houston ACM'

Cc: 'investigations@smh.com.au'; 'Neil Weekes'; 'DKJ'; 'Kevin Bovill'

Subject: ADF High Command v Perceived Deliberate Criminal Misrepresentation, Perjury, Negligence, and False Advertising

General Gillespie, Air Marshal Huston, Ministers Combet, Griffin, Kelly and Faulkener (if he is still the minister for defence)
  Reference: ADF High Command v Perceived Deliberate Criminal Misrepresentation, Perjury, Negligence, and False Advertising

IF the SMH article below is correct then, apart from the Howard and his ADF high Command initiated incompetence and this KRuddite incompetent perpetuation re the inability to provide Combat ANZACs with the best life saving care or at least adequate complimentary personal combat equipment, including safe effective non disabling footwear on Active Service, additionally there appear to be arguable  ADF High Command v Perceived Deliberate Criminal Misrepresentation, Perjury, Negligence, and False Advertising “issues’ per:

1.   the Army Newspaper imputes that Serving ANZACs have the best personal equipment and here is the pictorial evidence
2.   that the article deliberately fraudulently imputes that the equipment shown as in advertised, is what it is not
3.   that the advertised equipment is NOT supplied by the ADF failed logistics system as the publication imputes, that it is
4.   that the ADF failed logistics combat personal support is so life threatening to the combat ANZAC end users, in the interests of their life survival. they see a need to purchase a better combat effective product (known and foreseeable employer common law negligence)

IF these reported imputations are correct and the ADF high command and or the statute accountable ministers are inclusive of this perceived public criminal misrepresentation, then if I am correctly advised, these criminal commonwealth offences have been perpetrated with the knowledge of the statute public officers particularized herein.

a.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has authorized criminal fraud,
b.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has authorized criminal perjury,
c.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has conceded criminal negligence,
d.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has authorized criminal false advertising re equipment safety and effectiveness,
e.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has authorized criminal false advertising re implied recruiting,
f.   the general officer accountable for the Army newspaper has authorized criminal false advertising re command false competency,
g.   the general officer accountable for the ADF and or the statute ministers, past and present are criminally negligent in knowingly providing contentiously unsafe and unserviceable health and safety personal equipment to serving ANZACS?

Regardless of ANY offences under military jurisprudence, these particularized arguable criminal offences are primarily Commonwealth Criminal matters and consequently cannot at law be investigated by any ADF personnel per a reasonable at law perceived conflict of interest. If I am correctly advised the statute public servant, the CDF and the statute ministers, must stand aside the general officer and the editor of the Army Newspaper pending the outcome of these criminal inquiries and their resolution.

Barry
 PS, I hope the part paper trail below as evidence that this is just part of an ongoing unresolved problem is helpful, there is more if needed.
  Historical events = current events.
 Read the following sequence of events to see how the Defence Department, Army and the Defence Minister are trying to cover up the fact that our soldiers have had to purchase their own equipment for their (Iraq) deployment.

Section 1

Background.
Date: 10 May 2006.
Phone call from son giving an update on the deployment. During this conversation
he explained the following situation had evolved.
Situation: Alpha company (A Coy) 2 RAR will be deploying to Iraq Friday 19th May 2006. Approximately120 men based in Townsville will be departing.
This is an infantry rifle company. For the last five months they have been undergoing intensive training in urban warfare – house to house and street fighting. This is probably the most dangerous type of combat known – with little room for manoeuvre, tactics used are limited.

During the training period, the soldiers have been using basic webbing equipment known as “Land 125.”(Australian designed and procured by the Department of Defence/DMO) This is the foundation for all other equipment carried by soldiers, consisting of shoulder harness, belt, plus attachment points for other kit.
Problems encountered with this gear have been.

1.      The size is not sufficient to fit most soldiers when they are wearing body Armour. It was designed without this in mind. The result is that these Velcro fastening straps are too short – allowing them to part when under strain.
2.      Other clip fasteners are weak or insufficient. During combat situations (running, crawling etc) the fasteners either break, release or undo (Velcro)
3.      Magazine pouches have been designed to hold three M-16 magazines. Our soldiers use the Aus-Steyer Automatic Rifle not the M-16 (Some of our Special Forces do use the M-16) however this equipment is being supplied to all infantry battalions. The result is they can’t fit the Steyer magazines in their pouches, they wedge and are hard to retrieve. In a combat situation changing magazines is an essential rapid drill. Magazine pouches that restrict movement can cause deadly delays.
4.      Webbing is generally not robust enough.
5.      Not yet available in the desert camouflage pattern.

The battalion has been complaining to higher HQ for almost three months about the inadequacies of this equipment. At one point they HQ printed several hundred complaint forms which the soldiers submitted en masse, through the system. Nothing eventuated.
The week of May 1, either the chief of the army or a senior field officer (Brigadier) visited the battalion to view preparations for the deployment. He was shown the problems. NOTE: He should have been aware of these months ago.

He agreed that it was not good and it should not be used. Subsequently the only alternative was for the men to purchase their own gear. The word went out Monday 8th May from battalion HQ for the men to purchase their own gear. This was passed down to all ranks by the weekly “Points from the Commander’s conference“ by their platoon sergeants.

All have now done so, using local supply stores in Townsville. (Grid North is the biggest
store there) Confirmed by contacting this store and another supplier. One advised that the
Regimental Sergeant Major and the CSM had also purchased their basic equipment there.
When asked about being re-imbursed for this expenditure soldiers have been told that they won’t be re-imbursed, instead they are to claim it on their tax. Costs range from $250 - $500 depending on what gear was available for purchase at the time. (stores sold out)
Also reports from the troops in Townsville include the following:

1.      Boots are scarce. This was an issue during Timor and appears not yet to have been solved.
2.      Some troops will deploy without their desert camouflage uniform. They will get this from the USA stores system once in country.
3.      Other equipment promised (e.g. Battle Bras...a vest system to allow items to be carried across the chest), have been long promised but not yet arrived.
This information was conveyed to the press and radio personalities approximately May 15th.
End of Background Info

Section 2

Author Visits Townsville for Troop’s Farewell
May 18-20
During this visit the above information was verified by speaking with soldiers from A Company. Rejected equipment was viewed and demonstrated along with the new gear purchased by individuals. (found to be of very high quality)
More than 20 soldiers were spoken with and all tell the same story of frustration with the Land 125 gear and the fact that they have been complaining for months to no effect.

To the CO and OC of the battalion’s credit, the soldiers told of a story how when it became obvious that the Land 125 gear wouldn’t suffice, the CO or OC had attempted to authorise a bulk purchase of locally made equipment from Townsville suppliers. This seemed to have met with success, however a month ago it was cancelled, apparently due to intervention from someone in DMO. This also raises questions about DMO practices and standards as a senior DMO officer recently resigned to take up a position with ADI – the supplier of Land 125 gear. Have we a conflict of interest here? Has that person been protecting his own interests at the expense of our men, this area should be investigated thoroughly.

By 19th May the Army hierarchy had begun to close ranks, maintaining that no orders were given to purchase equipment and that everything was a misunderstanding.
While “no orders” may have been given in writing or directly, this writer is in no doubt that the impression of such orders came down INTENTIONALLY to the troops – those who’ve been in the service will understand exactly how this works.
The troops departed the afternoon of the 19th – in civilian clothing, apparently to comply with requirements laid down by Malaysian Airlines whose 747 had been chartered for the flight.

This of course also begs questions as to why did the Defence department not use our own airline? Soldiers should not have to travel in another country’s aircraft to a war zone – particularly a Moslem owned airline flying into an essentially Moslem – Christian conflict. What guarantee of security can we have?
End of Section 2

Section 3

Defence Public Relations Spins the Facts
Following is a press release from defence PR approximately 20th May intended to
discredit the situation:
The Individual Combat Load Carrying Equipment in Army's standard pattern camouflage was recently distributed to 2 RAR, one of the first units to receive this new equipment.
•                       Simultaneously, 2 RAR was being equipped for its operational deployment to the Middle East Area of Operations. A unique uniform has been designed for personnel operating in this region. This uniform, and its associated load carrying equipment, is produced in a lighter version of the standard pattern camouflage, called Disruptive Pattern Desert Uniform.
•                       2 RAR personnel will be equipped with this Disruptive Pattern Desert Uniform version of the Individual Combat Load Carrying Equipment.
•                       This equipment will be issued to personnel in-theatre on arrival, as only sufficient stock has been procured thus far to support deployed forces.
•                       As a result, 2 RAR soldiers are not deploying with their standard pattern
camouflage load carrying equipment, which remains issued to them.
The essence of this press release is that no problem really exists and attempts to dismiss it by suggesting that what problem there is, is not related to defects in the equipment itself, but merely that there is a shortage of the correct camouflage pattern, ie there’s not enough Desert Pattern available to go round. ( in itself an indictment of the supply system’s inefficiency – the deployment had been scheduled for more than six months)
Note that none of the defects mentioned by the soldiers and the main reason why the Land 125 gear was rejected are acknowledged in this press release.
End of section 3

Section 4

The Defence Minister Investigates
After being questioned by radio personality Alan Jones on equipment and other issues in an interview approximately 18th May, Brendan Nelson promised that all matters – including the 2 RAR equipment situation – were under thorough investigation.
The following is a letter to Alan Jones in reply to the question concerning the Land 125 gear.
Compare the letter to the wording of the above press release – much of it almost verbatim. Also note how the letter is written – no typed date - instead a stamped date. This and other items indicate that this letter was mass produced by the minister’s department in an attempt to counter the criticism being raised over the matter.
So how thorough was the promised investigation? Here is an example of a Minister accepting information fed to him on face value and either not bothering or capable of seeking out facts for himself.

SMH Dud's army PR stunt backfires
Date: May 10 2010 Linton Besser
THE Defence Department has been left red-faced after a public relations exercise to promote its own issued equipment turned pear-shaped.
After a Herald investigation last week revealed troops were spending up to $1000 of their own wages to replace the packs and webbing issued by Defence, the Army newspaper went on the attack. ''Equipment Safe'' was the headline above a photo of three Australian infantry soldiers on patrol, captioned: ''Soldiers deployed to Afghanistan use some of the best equipment available.''
There is one small problem. The troops in the photo may have been using the best gear available, but it wasn't the gear supplied by Defence. Instead, the men are wearing non-issue webbing and pouches, including what appears to be a $110 chest rig made by SORD Australia.
The Herald has revealed soldiers are being put at unnecessary risk because of defective gear issued by a Defence procurement unit riddled with suspect tender practices and incompetence.
Do you know more?
investigations@smh.com.au

« Last Edit: Tuesday11May2010 by Spartakus » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #81 on: Sunday18April2010 »

Don’t know what brought this on, but I am amused by his accusations and innuendos. I've had to post it twice, because like a lot of things that come out of The Mad Galahs Nest it is full of a mixture of sh#t and crap which is incomprehensible. Any way back to the Foot Ball, Come on the Ells.
Ken.T.

Sent: Sunday, 18 April 2010 8:05 PM
To: krt1@iprimus.com.au
Subject: Terry Westaway

Jesus, how does a sailor know what is acceptable as a soldier?Huh  It is the same as me commenting on your performance in the navy, which I will never do, but as a soldier, I can comment on Terry’s performance a bit more than you.  If you notice his service number, and look at my signature, you will find that they are very close.  The best I can say about your post is that you are just another sucker repeating something someone else has put you up to.  That puts you in the fools category for me.

NiftyBlue
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato
Neville (Blue) Bryant Address: 3 Heroes Ave Gembrook Vic 3783 Australia  Email neville@bubbles.com.au
Mobile 0412 349 955  Home 03 9017 0534  Fax 03 5968 1909
Proud to have served with 3 Section, 4 Platoon 5th Battalion Royal Australian Regiment, Vietnam 66-7
My Platoon mates, fallen in first tour of duty in Vietnam 
Raymond John Kennedy 14-8-66, Bryan Phillip Watson 10-11-66, Erald Herman Nilsen 14-11-66, Noel Arthur Pracy 18-11-66, Paul Charles Sullivan 27-12-66, Donald Murray Clarke 21-2-67, George Bruce Green 21-2-67, Richard Wayne Sandow 21-2-67, James Clifton Webster 21-2-67, John Carruthers 24-2-67, Richard Edward Lloyd 6-4-67, Kerry Patrick Rinkin 7-4-67.

They served as Australia's Ambassadors to a world that was prepared to sit while others were enslaved. Brothers, Rest In Peace, your sacrifice, along with other Australians, will be remembered in time, and honoured by the world.

krt1.

« Reply #80 on: Saturday17April2010 »

It would be nice to be able to reply to this mix of garbage, how ever I can not understand it. So as many others are doing, I am going to go and watch the foot ball.
Ken.T.
fergus2
« Reply #79 on: Saturday17April2010 »

Wisdom from the ANZAC Alliance Party - per Mr Barry Corse

Read the emails recently originated by Barry Corse and supported by Wiltshire who mass distributed them, and Briggs who encouraged Corse. The VVAA and the Governor General can defend themselves, we publish this trash purely from the point of view of illustrating the intellect of those behind the ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP) who are, to a man and two women Mad Galahs.

Corse, (the ultimate conspiracy theorist), the ANZAC Alliance Party and the Mad Galahs are an embarrassment to our Veteran community.

Aye

Fergus

-------Original Message-------

Date: 04/15/10 20:26:12
To: 'Dave Briggs'
Subject: 07-02-2010 - Sensitive - VVAA national and state good governance questions

Mate have any of the Lads confirmed that this is now in the hands of the AFP and Taxation criminal authorities?

Have some of the national executives misplaced this ANZAC Inquiry Sent, Sunday, 7 February 2010 at 5:33 PM (9 weeks ago) or are some of them having selective alzheimer's recall difficulties?

Seeing that you are on chatting terms with Quentin Bryce and with ANZAC Day coming up and we certainly cant have any selective “Lest We Forget” forgets by some eso executives and pollies, would you ask her if her girls have also referred their inquiries to the AFP?

Is there any truth in the ANZAC Community scuttlebutt that some of the “persons of interest” in this matter took refuge in a mental health facility, does immunity prevail in these places or is it just a diversion?

Barry

Sent: Sunday, 7 February 2010 5:33 PM
To: 'vvaanatpres@netspace.net.au'; 'VVAA.sec@bigpond.com'; 'sthelena@bigpond.com.au'; 'vvtaspres@bigpond.com'; 'ntpres@vvaant.org.au'; 'vvaa.act.pres@gmail.com'; 'president@vvaaqueensland.asn.au'; 'vietvetsapres@chariot.net.au'; 'ralbwilliams@bigpond.com'
Cc: 'Neil Weekes'; 'Alan.Griffin.MP@'
Subject: Sensitive - VVAA national and state good governance perceptions

Sensitive

VVAA National Executive

President Ron Coxon                                                 vvaanatpres@netspace.net.au

Secretary  Ken Foster                                                VVAA.sec@bigpond.com

Victorian President Bob Elworthy                         sthelena@bigpond.com.au

Tasmania President John Wright                          vvtaspres@bigpond.com

NT President Danny Meredith                                ntpres@vvaant.org.au

ACT President  Peter Ryan                                       vvaa.act.pres@gmail.com

Queensland President John Smith                        president@vvaaqueensland.asn.au

South Australia President Mike Benyk                 vietvetsapres@chariot.net.au

Western Australia President Richard Williams  ralbwilliams@bigpond.com

National Vice President Dave McCann

National Vice President Brian Harper

National Treasurer Rob Cox

Copy to PMAC Neil Weekes

Minister Alan Griffin

You are aware of some concerned discussions in the ANZAC Community that appear to have their roots in the NSW VVAA, but have an understandable perceived public relations and good governance credibility of all the VVAA state and national executives within the ANZAC Community and in particular the Vietnam Veterans Community, that can best be presented as non defamatory inquiry questions:

1. Has the NSW VVAA vice president Barry James Billings (38724 Royal Australian Corps of Signals) been stood aside from this office?
   2. Has a “Mr T.J. White” been paid with VVAA funds in relation to taxpayers (DVA BEST Funding agreement) an amount of taxpayers monies (purportedly some $35.000)?
   3. If the ANZAC scuttlebutt has substance, when the mysterious T.J. White was asked to attend and explain to the NSW VVAA executive he resigned and disappeared, is that correct?
   4. If yes, will you “august chaps” suggest to Minister Griffin that as these happenings seem to have initiated during the Howard Billson era and there seems to have been a “DVA slow-boat investigation” (initiated in 2005?), is there a need to ponder IF there is an individual in the DVA investigations section who may have a conflict of interest?
   5. If yes or no, is there a need for Minister Griffin to ask the Australian Taxation Office to ascertain IF a T.J. White of T.J. White Advocacy, actually exists, or is their a possibility that someone may have been involved with what some generous executives might call, “creative accounting”, whereas it is common practice to give its real name, statute criminal fraud, if so found that an unreal personage has been created?
   6. Has a “Mr. Lattimore” been paid with VVAA funds in relation to taxpayers (DVA BEST Funding agreement) an amount of taxpayers monies (purportedly some $14.000)?
   7. If yes, what part did NSW VVAA  vice president Barry James Billings have in this disbursement of taxpayer funds?
   8. If yes, what part did NSW VVAA  president Arthur Clive Mitchell Taylor  have in this disbursement of taxpayer funds?
   9. If yes, were these and other Taxpayer Funded Best disbursements expended per the DVA criteria of payment?
  10. If yes to any and or all of these questions, in part or in full, have these matters been referred to the state and federal police and the relevant statute authorities, including the ministers of convenience?
  11. IF NOT, WHY NOT?

As a personal friend of our founder Phil Thomson (Died of wounds 22 November 1986, went off alone and killed himself) I ask these questions in his name. His legacy was and is an extension of the Kokoda Legacy bequeathed us by ANZAC BELIEVERS, we expect eso executive transparency with full and open accountability as inclusive of this ANZAC HERITAGE.

Supplementary to these questions, pursuant to some ANZAC Community commentary and assertions, I sent this other inquiry to the NSW VVAA president Arthur Clive Mitchell Taylor with and as a co addressee, Governor General Quentin Bryce. The particularized VVAA Executive has not responded, so I now refer the inquiry to the VVAA national executive for their response that if not resolved, will impact and reflect on ALL the decent Vietnam ANZACs who have worked so hard to perpetuate Phil Thompson’s legacy. A relevant, transparent, accountable, grass root representative alternative ESO whose executive understood that acceptance of office was to serve ALL Vietnam Veterans, not their own agenda’s, as typified by that other eso executive fraternity of perceived self serving patronizing ALL ANZACs unrepresentative rsl executive, who publicly shunned us.

If the NSW VVAA president Arthur Clive Mitchell Taylor is named in this inquiry and within the protocols of good governance aka a perceived conflict of interest, then will he be stood aside pending the resolution of these inquiries?  If there are any VVAA executives who perceive that these matters are VVAA ONLY matters, I refer them to the public perception of the entity, “Vietnam Veterans”?

Barry Corse

PS. Are ALL the VVAA initiated “gongs” paper trail available for at law and membership discovery, specifically the initiating authors and their evidenced impartiality of their statutory declarative awards assertions? One of the less kind questions put to GG Quentin Bryce on behalf of several annoyed ANZACs, have the red hat fraternity created a, “you gong me and I will gong you” (mutual gongking culture), could it be that there may be some in the past and or present eso executive fraternity who also support this perception? If yes, this is a most unkind and undeserved reflection on those in the ANZAC community who have personally earned Australia’s highest honour.

Sent: Wednesday, 3 February 2010 7:20 PM
To: 'cmt@'; 'Quentin.Bryce@'; 'sharon.prendergast@'; 'Lesley.Parr@'; 'elizabeth.mitchell@'; 'nina.dunn@'

Subject: C Mitchell Taylor - Are you the “person” described as “veritas” in this public electronic cyber communication?

C Mitchell Taylor

Are you the “person” allegedly described as “veritas” in this public electronic cyber communication?

Are you the “person” described in other public electronic cyber communications as “action”?

Barry Corse

Attention Governor General Quentin Bryce

Are the questions here relevant to your current inquiries re an alleged fraudulently and or perjuriously recommended award authorised by you?

Extract:

Sent: Monday, 1 February 2010 7:56 PM
To: 'Lesley.Parr@'; 'honours@'; 'Greg.Combet.MP@'; 'Alan.Griffin.MP@'
Cc: 'Jenny Bell'; 'Alister.Jordan@'; 'Kate.Shaw@'; 'Lachlan.Harris@'; 'Houston, Angus ACM'; 'Gillespie, Ken LTGEN'; 'PER-OMC@afp'
Subject: Fraudulent GG Authorized Awards can ONLY be awarded when the nominators commit PERJURY vide THEIR deliberate FRAUDULENT recommendation

Private at this point in time. For Special attention AFP AGENT MS PAULA DUNN just for AFP Commissioner Tony Negus.

Governor General Quentin Bryce

G’Day Quentin

Reference: Fraudulent GG Authorized Awards

The particularized relevance of the individual concern referred to you is quite simple, “was the recipient of your approved award a publicly self admitted and evidenced member of a criminal entity at the time of his endorsement and ratification vide CRIMINAL CODE ACT 1995 Division 474”? If so, were you deliberately misled? If so, why were you deliberately mislead?
« Last Edit: Saturday17April2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Oneeye103

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday24March2010 »

Will somebody put these Neville Nobodies out of their misery?

It is embarrassing to be constantly subjected to the rubbish they purport to be genuine correspondence to our elected representatives.

It's a shame their service didn't instil any self discipline, common sense or courtesy into their collective persona.

I would generously rate the combined IQ of the Mad Galahs and AAP at around 16.

Once again why don't you poor excuses for human beings go away and annoy somebody who you perceive cares.
fergus2
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday24March2010 »

Full Moon on the rise?

Some more “Crackerjack” political wisdom from the Mad Galah ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP).  Could it be suggested to the AAP that perhaps their campaign is a little heavy handed, disparaging, and ill thought out.

Reality is that one of the major parties will be re-elected and all that the AAP will have achieved is that politicians may think that the rhetoric of the AAP "nuts" is representative of the Veteran community.

God help us when it is payback time.

Aye

Fergus

I have attached the original Wiltshire email at the end so you can view his wonderfull artistic talents.

To: GentlePeople@DiplomaticandTactful.aph.gov.au
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:54 PM
Subject: Memo from Chief Opposition Whip regarding ANZAC EQUITY = whatever you do DONT COMMENT.1,2,3.4----- Original Message -----

Are these “people” for real OR are they just political parasites disguised as people?Are these ANZAC Lovers of Convenience?

Will YOU put these “things” LAST on election day?

Will ALL the polite and civil warm and fuzzy ex service “gentlepeople types” STILL advocate “arse kissing” OR will they get real and join the non aligned ANZAC Community MAJORITY of “arse kickers”?

Does any one know if these political parasites decline the opportunity to comment re THEIR increased remuneration and superannuation package?

Will someone ask those born again ANZAC lover’s of convenience Baldwin and Dutton (Adolf Abbott’s inner sanctum like minded mates) to publicly answer these ANZAC Community Questions?

Sent: Monday, 15 March 2010 5:04 PM
Subject: Memo from Chief Opposition Whip regarding surveys
TO:                             All Coalition Members and Senators
DATE:                   Monday 15 March 201

Dear Colleagues,

I have been advised by Bob Baldwin’s office that a survey regarding indexation of military pensions has been circulated to all Members and Senators. 

I would just like to remind you that it is Coalition practice NOT to respond to generic surveys from journalists. I would strongly suggest that you do not respond to any surveys you receive.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact the office of the Hon Bob Baldwin MP.

Regards

Alex Somlyay MP
Chief Opposition Whip
House of Representatives
PUT THE MAJOR SITTING MEMBER LAST AND THE MAJOR OPPOSITION 2ND LAST.   WE VOTE.
WHY GIVE THEM A TROUGH GUZZLING PENSION WHEN ALL THEY GIVE YOU IS THE CRAPPY CPI?

* wiltshirewaffle.doc (38.5 KB - downloaded 588 times.)
« Last Edit: Wednesday24March2010 by Spartakus » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #76 on: Thursday18March2010 »

This mob of Drongos from the so called Mad Galahs crowd are pathetic!
How to win friends and influence people, some thing that they have banned from their small brained group.

To think that this group of village idiots have dreams of forming a Political Party and taking over the country is beyond the fickle imagination of even Carl Marx.

To even take out the lowest held seat by margin they have to accumulate 50.1% of the vote which equates to approximately 25,850 votes. And they only have three to start with.
Why only three you may ask? Because even their partners will not vote for the drongos!
Oneeye103

« Reply #75 on: Thursday18March2010 »

I am sick and tired of the carping of these fools that continue to bombard our elected representatives with hate filled Emails. They do little for the cause of veterans other than paint us in a pretty poor light.

They certainly don’t represent me and I would hazard a guess few veterans.

As an afterthought where do they get off calling themselves ANZAC’s.

Back under your rocks you serial pests.
Ruger357
« Reply #74 on: Thursday18March2010 »

will not the Anzac Alliance Party be a force to be reckoned with, if God forbid, they snap a seat in either the Senate or Reps.............................bloody unlikely..........but cant wait to see who their aspiring nominees to seek election will be.....HuhHuhHuhHuh

these idiots are FXXXXXX disgraceful, and I wonder if their emails ever get to be seen by those to whom they are addressed !!!!

fergus2
« Reply #73 on: Thursday18March2010 »

Question.  How do the Mad Galahs win friends and influence politicians?
Answer.   Call them “Parasitic Magots”

More embarrassing claptrap from the poison pens of the Mad Galah (MG) aka ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP). This time Corse, Wiltshire and Briggs have shown the depth of their intellect and political savvy with another email to the Prime Minister, the Leader of the Opposition with a copy to the DVA Minister.

Anyone who doesn’t support or agree with the MG/AAP is a “Maggot”.  AVM contributors and ANZMI have the distinction of being named as Maggots by the MG/AAP and now a whole Senate Committee have won the distinction.

Funny though – perhaps on “legal advice” from MG/AAP ex copper Briggs they are now spelling “Maggots” as “Magots”.

It is agreed that the Veteran community is not pleased at the recent political decisions regarding DFRDB. The decision was made by a mixed bag of Senators who we believe made the wrong decision, but that does not make them “Parasitic Magots”. It is Australian Democracy at work.

It appears, that in the minds of the MG/AAP that insulting name calling will induce the politicians to favour their cause.  Of course the MG/AAP purports to represent a million Veterans and Ex Servicemen.   In short the MG/AAP are simpleton thugs who represent no veterans except a group of failed or disgruntled ex servicemen whose reason for failure in the Defence Force is apparent in their ex service behaviour.

Here is a list of those named as “Parasitic Magots”  by the MG/AAP together with MG/AAP comments.

Senator Helen Polley,  -  Chief ANZAC hating parasitic maggot ALP?,
Tasmania Senator Scott Ryan,  -  Deputy Chief ANZAC hating parasitic maggot LP ?
VictoriaSenator Doug Cameron -  ANZAC hating parasitic maggot ALP ?,
New South Wales Senator Jacinta Collins -  ANZAC hating parasitic maggot  ALP ?,
Victoria Senator David Bushby - ANZAC hating parasitic maggot LP?,
Tasmania Senator Rachel Siewert - ANZAC hating parasitic maggot Greens claytons ALP ?
Senator Steve Fielding  - ANZAC hating parasitic maggot Participating Member in this inquiry Family First Party.

I have three words to describe the actions of the MG/AAP – Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing. Oh and by the way - Corse's original email contains the usual very large red and blue writing to emphasise his wisdom.

If we lived in the kind of society the MG/AAP protray they would be rounded up and off to a Gulag.

Aye

Fergus

PS....I have attached the original email so that you can have a good look at all the silly colours, fonts and the AAP logo.

To: ParasitesAll@aph.gov.au
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:44 PM
Subject: ALL ANZACs, future, present and past must NEVER EVER have the same equity as political PARASITIC MAGOTS.1,2.,3

Date: 17/03/2010 5:25:42 PM
To: Kevin Rudd (Kate Shaw);  Tony Abbott MP
Cc: Alan Griffin.MP The Hon Minister for Veterans Aff
Subject: ALL ANZACs, future, present and past must NEVER EVER have the same equity as political PARASITIC MAGOTS

Regards Briggsy

ANZAC Alliance Rule of law: PUT THE SITTING MEMBER LAST AND THE NEXT MAJOR PARTY SECOND LAST ETC
THEN THEY CAN'T GET A PENSION.   WE VOTE. Make it count.
 MASS DISTRIBUTED.

Jim Wiltshire. 107 Phillips St Wodonga 3690.  02 6024 1079.

Date: 17/03/2010 12:21:41 PM
Subject: ALL ANZACs, future, present and past must NEVER EVER have the same equity as political PARASITIC MAGOTS

Are these the ANZAC HATING PARASITIC MAGOTS who voted that ALL ANZACs, future, present and past must NEVER EVER have the same equity as political PARASITIC MAGOTS?

Senate Inquiry into Amalgamation of Commonwealth Superannuation Schemes
http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/fapa_ctte/index.htm  E-mail: fpa.sen@aph.gov.au Page 15 says it all: Recommendation 1.55 The committee recommends that the bills be passed. NO ANZAC EQUITY So come on you lot of political parasites. tell the ANZAC ALLIANCE why YOU think ANZACs are LESS EQUAL than YOU?

How did YOU VOTE on this ANZAC INEQUITY?

PS. does this impute that the ALP union thugs (senators) again pisses on ANZACS as they have in war and peace?

* moregalahabuse.doc (157 KB - downloaded 623 times.)
« Last Edit: Thursday18March2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Ruger357
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday16March2010 »

What runs in the minds of Officer Commanding CORSE, Propoganda Minister and Adjutant WILTSHIRE, Ops officer MARTINEK, SA AND SS Troop Commandant TATE, and others, to think that even one potential aspirant or current MHR or Senator, would understand the drivel that spews from these dills, dunces and dickheads, behoves imagination.

Flaming dills, can you imagine the manifesto that is in the drafting stages, one that will solve all the ANZAC problems, soon to be dropped on the million supporters of the Anzac Party.

I say, on with the revolution Barry !!!!!  Lock up the women, call to bear arms, and out with the old battle dress, gaitors and sam browne.......
krt1.

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday16March2010 »

Barry "The Dill" Corse has to be the village idiot. The idiot couldn't organise a piss-up in a pub.  All he has ever achieved is to destroy the name of the Veteran Community with his brain dead dialog. I just hope to hell that those members of the Parliament from both sides understand that Corse doesn't speak for any one but him self and even then he can't agree with his own thoughts!.
fergus2
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday16March2010 »

More on Corse - Veteran cringe letter

The Mad Galah, ANZAC Alliance Party (AAP) is off to a less than auspicious start; below we have an email, written by Mad Galah and AAP Commanding Officer Barry Corse to a conservative politician which was then sent by Corse’s clerk, Jim Wiltshire, to Tony Abbott, Leader of the Opposition. The email also contained a crude image of Tony Abbott sitting on a toilet executing a Nazi salute.  The letter illustrates the “remarkable political savvy” of AAP leader Barry Corse. (not)

This kind of lobbying will certainly make targeted marginally seated politicians tremble .  The AAP send, on behalf of Australian Veterans, the same kind of insults and nonsense to both major parties.

Barry Corse claims to have more than a Million Veterans standing behind him. I would think that figure is correct, however it is more likely to be about ten supporters and Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety others lining up to “dong” him.

I have no problem with Veteran political action, however the AAP is the spawn of the Mad Galahs and to date their actions have mirrored the idiocy portrayed by members and supporters of the Mad Galah movement

These Mad Galah bloody idiots, are a gross insult to the Veteran Community.

Aye

Fergus

"----- Original Message -----

To: Tony Abbott MP

Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 6:40 PM

Subject: the Lamington explanation re ANZAC INEQUITY

Andrew Laming  and like minded ANZAC Indifferent Conservatives

Temporary Conservative Member for Bowman only 0.1%!!!!! Lowest of Coalition margi

Andrew

Jolly decent of you to reply to my Mate ANZAC Bernie McGurgan, (copy below) that your response only took 9-10 weeks is a vast improvement on that other ANZAC lover of convenience (ANZAC discarded John Howard), but is consistant with the silent ANZAC indifference from Abbott, Johnson, Baldwin, Bishop and Happy Hockey and the conservative inner sanctum heavy weights. We don’t recognize Markus, so far down the food chain and when heard, is too little and to late and or just grandstanding.

Andrew, the tone and style of your letter with its expected political claptrap within its patronizing pontificating and your professed conservative past, present and future love and care of our young serving ANZACs and us older “has been” ANZAC farts, is confirmation that your kind still think we are gullible military moron gunfodder and like Howard and like Abbott, on election day we will all be good ANZAC mushrooms and vote conservative again. “lets see”. (ANZAC ALLIANCE put the sitting member LAST)

I must thank you for the ultimate confirmation, that when you lot were in office and had the money, ANZAC EQUITY was irrelevant, NOW that the Krudd aka whitlamite thieves have spent the national cash reserves on reffos, muslims, school centres and bonfire homes, then there will be NO MONEY for the ANZAC EQUITY until LONG AFTER the political pigs have filled your salary and superannuation troughs from us stupid taxpayers.

Thanks for the “fools prize. (pollie shite disguised as ANZAC Lamy’s)

Barry

PS.  Andrew PLEASE save the bullshit for non ANZACS, to fix the ANZAC INEQUITY disparity is simple, separate it from ALL other superannuation as you have astutely done for the pollies self preservation society superannuation.  (we hope Adolf Abbott likes the caricature as much as Krudd liked his, did he really cry and stamp his feet and throw things and say some naughty words? – political petulance is really just a dummy spit by selfish self centred children disguised as adult pollies)
"

* Galah_filth.jpg (14.96 KB, 158x222 - viewed 3447 times.)
« Last Edit: Tuesday16March2010 by Fergus » Logged
Cavalry

« Reply #69 on: Saturday13March2010 »

Corse is a fool and does not know his history by this comment, "ANZAC Harry 'Breaker' Morant". The Breaker had his day in court in February 1902. There were no Corps in the Second Boer War only 16,000 plus troops serving mostly among the army's "mounted rifles" and another five to seven thousand Australians served in "irregular" regiments raised in South Africa.

Corse, the ANZAC legion was not born until 25th April 1915 which is 13 years later so Harry 'Breaker' Morant was not an ANZAC He was a Lieutenant serving with the South Australian Mounted Rifles & the Bushveldt Carbineers which are a not Corps only Regiments.
fergus2
« Reply #68 on: Saturday13March2010 »

Corse's illogical analogy.

Again Barry Corse has assailed cyberspace with a great big dose of his ignorance in an attempt to prove that all is wrong with the Australian Defence Force.  He has used the Breaker Morant story as an analogy for a recent war tragedy in Afghanistan, as if they are the same thing.

Breaker Morant is Barry Corse’s and the Mad Galah’s hero in the same way that Ned Kelly is to some people a hero and to others a murdering criminal.

Morant was tried and convicted for murdering Prisoners of War during the Boer war.  The Boer prisoners were unarmed, they were not mortally wounded.  Morant chose to shoot and kill the prisoners and it was done with lots of witnesses. Morant was charged, tried and executed for his actions.  Morant’s situation, like the Ned Kelly saga, will forever be disputed.

Corse is trying to use the Morant circumstances to show that Australian soldiers fighting in Afghanistan are going to be treated in the same way as Morant.

Morant’s premeditated, actions were entirely different from the tragic collateral deaths of civilians during an action that went wrong in Afghanistan.

The Afghanistan tragedy is currently being thoroughly investigated and the results of the investigation will be made public.

The time for questions is after the release of the investigation. It is ridiculous to “shot gun” fallacious analogies until all the facts are revealed and recommendations made.

There is a good synopsis of the Morant saga at the web site shown below - Hero or villain - make your own decision but the Morant story has no relevance to Australia's Defence Force in the 21st Century.

http://www.southaustralianhistory.com.au/breakermorant.htm

Aye

Fergus

To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:45 AM
Subject: ANOTHER ANZAC SCAPEGOAT HANGING ?

To: 'Allen Petersen'
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:48 PM
Subject: Another ANZAC scapegoat hanging?Huh

ANZAC Harry 'Breaker' Morant, political and high command scapegoat “guilty, discarded and murdered by kangaroo court” 27 February 1902
ANZAC Commando’s, political and high command scapegoats “to be guilty, discarded and destroyed by kangaroo court” March 2010??
Special forces probed after children's deaths in Afghanistan

Brendan Nicholson  From: The Australian  March 09, 2010 12:00AM

THE investigation into a tragically botched raid on a homestead in Afghanistan that killed five children has focused on the Australian special forces soldiers who carried out the raid, and on the officers who planned and authorised the operation.  The director of military prosecutions, Brigadier Lyn McDade, is now considering whether the soldiers involved will be court-martialled.

The men could be charged with murder, manslaughter or negligence and, if convicted, could face jail terms in a military prison.

The soldiers involved were members of 1 Commando Regiment, which includes many reservists - some of whom are policemen from NSW and Victoria. It is not known whether any of these police personnel were involved in the raid. The attack took place early last year while the soldiers were searching for a Taliban leader, believed to be Mullah Noorullah. The troops used gunfire and hand grenades in the attack at about 2am on February 12, but it quickly became clear they had attacked the wrong house. Two military investigations followed.

When the deaths were revealed, the Afghan government warned that such civilian casualties were playing into the hands of the insurgents. Afghan ambassador Amanullah Jayhoon said his government was very concerned the Australians had not co-ordinated the operation with Afghan security forces. The ambassador said then that while Australian troops were doing their best in a difficult and dangerous place, 1000 civilians were killed by coalition forces in the preceding year.

An Australian Defence Force spokesman said yesterday the question of possible prosecutions was still being considered by the director of military prosecutions. The DMP has this matter under consideration, and it would be inappropriate for any public comment to be made about the investigation of the incident or about the progress of the DMP's deliberations," the spokesman said. "As the chief of the Defence Force has previously indicated, he intends to make public the outcomes as soon as is possible."

“it would be inappropriate for any public comment to be made about the investigation of the incident”

“PIGS ARSE” These are OUR YOUNG ANZACs in need of OUR ANZAC Family Support

I have just watched the DATELINE show on SBS re the alleged massacre and cover-up by the ADF commando’s in Afghanistan last year.

There appears to be a media imputation (from the program and other media sources) that the ADF high command is about to HANG these combat soldiers OUT for war crimes as a politically directed scapegoat.

If this happens OUR serving ANZACS will be politically discredited in our national and international standing and it will have a massive impact on existing ADF growth of mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence and alcohol problems let alone the morale consequences on OUR entire overstretched and under resourced ADF.

ONLY those who were in the room where the perceived enemy and children were killed and wounded can clarify this, the ANZACs officially recorded that they came under fire from this room. TRUE or FALSE the ANZAC expectation to be shot at was a real situation that I have been in a long time ago when I gave a similar order and a little girl was killed and uncounted other women and children were hurt, I was the combat commander of an American combat force that you and some here know a small part of that story. I know the cover-up, this WILL have ramifications for the KRudd and Obama governments. I will explain in detail if and when needed.

IF these young ANZACs are hung out to dry by these media do-gooders THEN they will need a voice to go public and say = “I DID THAT and it was battlefield normal” – this just happens to coincide with President Obama’s visit and it has a fascinating twist. OUR ANZACs may need some  older ANZAC protection. I can tell a story that most would run from. If I speak out publicly then maybe others will. WE must help OUR young serving ANZACs like we were never helped.

CAN YOU use your Young ANZAC network to let these lads know that we want to TRY and prevent them from a public scapegoat hanging now that the media lefties have begun their game? Behind the scene these chardonnay socialists intend to raise the psychiatric fitness of ANZACs to be given guns and bullets and sent into combat where ALL are the potential enemy, Vietnam and Afghanistan = NO DIFFERENCE.

Barry

Neil Weekes - If you want to give Ken Gillespie a heads up on this, your call. It may be to his advantage to NOT know, yet.

John George is a cc here, he was the first Australian I told this story 42 years ago. We must NOT allow these Lads to become political collateral damage in this other war that politically we cannot win. Apart from that, time you took the lead for the majority non aligned ANZAC Community, this is urgent and no time for structured committee meetings.

These are OUR YOUNG ANZACs in need of OUR ANZAC Family Support

George Mansford - You may have to put your slouch hat on again and publicly come out of retirement, with bayonet fixed along with EVERY other living ex red hat.

Ted Chitham - These Lads are our RAR family, is this is your lead?

Ken Doolan – these lads are ALL at least paid in full RSL life members, YOUR CALL

Mick Ryan, , Graham Castles,  Maryann Martinek – you each have serving ANZAC Networks, your call.
« Last Edit: Saturday13March2010 by Spartakus » Logged
bralig
« Reply #67 on: Saturday06February2010 »

The Governor General wouldn't even get to see that email unless a staffer considered she needed a good laugh.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #66 on: Friday05February2010 »

Sunray aka Bob Elworthy of the Victorian VVAA just made a post which is typical of him. Elworthy is a long time subscriber to the mad galah email list edited by Petersen. Elworthy as usual got up to his usual trick of distorting the truth and telling lies. Just for your info Elworthy we have removed the forum membership of no more than 6 since the website was published in Jan 2009. Not the long list of members you say.

We say again. We are not here to debate, argue the toss or hear excuses for the mad galahs. We are here to shut the mad galahs down and we are proud to say that and stand by it.

NOBODY who is a mad galah or who supports the galahs or makes excuses for them will be allowed into this forum.

If you don't like that, too bad. And if you don't like what we post, stay away. It's a free country.

Oh and Elworthy we never open our mouths until the galahs open theirs. The ball is in their court. If they shut up, go away and stop their rot we will not say a thing. However this website and forum are here forever.

We have deleted Sunrays membership.

Oneeye103

« Reply #65 on: Friday05February2010 »

Who do Wiltshire and Corse think they are and who do they think they represent?

They certainly don’t represent me and I am a veteran. I would not have the affront to refer to myself as an ANZAC. That term, I believe, is reserved for those that were there at that time, not for jumped up upstarts like these cretins.

I am ashamed to see that certain elements of the veteran community have no idea how to act in public or how to correspond in the correct manner. I hope the GG uses the Email for the correct endeavour and that is to pick up the dogs droppings.

Go away you pair of raving ratbags and stop bringing the veteran community into disrepute.
CD

« Reply #64 on: Friday05February2010 »

I believe that there is an establishment in Perth known as "Graylands". I wonder if they have a few spare beds?
newshound

« Reply #63 on: Friday05February2010 »

Hey Fergus, it's been a good long-running joke with those mad galahs, crows or whatever. But now is the time to come clean. Tell us now that they don't exist, they could not possibly be real. The incoherent, rambling and innocuous output from Corse, Wiltshire, Briggs, et al, suggest that we are victims of a cruel joke. But, unfortunately, knowing of or serving with some of the galah group in past years I do know that they could not be figments of someone's Stephen King-like imagination. More's the pity.

I have just finished reading that email to the GG and others (and a waste of time that was - I could have been scrubbing the rubbish bin instead!) and I suspect that Corse and Wiltshire really do believe that they are Peter Lalor reincarnated (of Eureka Stockade fame or infamy). TWO MILLION non-aligned ANZAC majority??? ANZAC Alliance Party??? Rally under the banner lads.

Firstly, twenty idiots under the galah banner, I can accept. In a population of 22 million people there will always be a small proportion of weirdo conspiracy theorists. Two million veterans - and not all are ANZAC veterans mind you -are most unlikely to come together under one umbrella (held by Corse & co) to wreak havoc on the nation's political system. They have lives and more important things to do than listen to the conspiracy theories of the galah mob. Secondly, a political party named ANZAC Alliance? Good grief, a biscuit company had problems making and marketing an ANZAC cookie. The Electoral Commission would have no reservations in knocking that one on the head.... but then I suppose that Corse & co would probably view the AEC's position as a political block on the galah's political movement. After all, two million "ANZAC" veteran on the march would shake the foundations of the nation and its constitution.  Lastly, official correspondence to the GG and others is always by letter, not by email. And when does anyone refer to the GG as Quentin?
carstairs

« Reply #62 on: Friday05February2010 »

What is most surprising is not that after 20 years he was still a Lieutenant but HOW he ever got to that dizzy height in the first place. What an illiterate clown
Fergus
« Reply #61 on: Friday05February2010 »

The Mad Galah Alliance Party are in full political election mode. Their "erudite" Commanding Officer Barry Corse has written to the Governor General and many other eminent Australians with some interesting observations and advice. 

Please make your own judgment regarding the intellect and values behind the Alliance Party. My opinion is that they have as much chance of success as porcine aviation becoming a reality. 

Aye

Fergus

---- Original Message -----
To: governor-general@
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:11 PM
Subject: 3. Fw: Fraudulent GG Authorized Awards can ONLY be awarded when the nominators commit PERJURY vide THEIR deliberate FRAUDULENT recommendation

Sent: Monday, 1 February 2010 7:56 PM
To: Lesley.Parr@; honours@; Greg.Combet.MP; Alan.Griffin.MP@
Cc:Alister.Jordan@; Kate.Shaw@; Lachlan.Harris@; 'Houston, Angus ACM'; 'Gillespie, Ken LTGEN'; PER-OMC@afp.gov.au

Subject: Fraudulent GG Authorized Awards can ONLY be awarded when the nominators commit PERJURY vide THEIR deliberate FRAUDULENT recommendationPrivate at this point in time. For Special attention AFP AGENT MS PAULA DUNN just for AFP Commissioner Tony Negus.
Governor General Quentin Bryce

G’Day Quentin

Reference: Fraudulent GG Authorized Awards

Attention, Lesley Parr, Prime Minister Rudd. Minister’s Combet and Griffin.

Thank you for the confirmation from your office that this perceived criminal fraud, misrepresentation and statute perjury, will be reviewed and if the related but separate formal criminal concerns to the AFP and the perceived procedural Ministerial accessories, Rudd, Combet, Griffin and Speaker Jenkins, are validated, then the established statute protocol will be enforced, the award will be rescinded and the nominators will be criminally prosecuted for deliberate criminal perjury, where so found.

Quentin, perhaps the political parasites who emplaced you into this ultimate Australian statute office, believed that they could manipulate you as did that perceived political charlatan John Howard when he selected your questionable predecessors without adequate personal and professional background checks, or relevant qualified advice. If I am correctly advised by some professionals who know you, that whatever you are, you are not and are not likely to be a “patronizing political arsekisser”.  When you confirm the accuracy herein, you may want to ponder, have your statute servants, the executive ministers, the current and former AFP commissioners, the current Chief of the ADF, set you up to carry the “criminal can” on this because they or their controllers, FAILED to act on these formally acknowledged and or your office? If so, do you need to kickass”?

In the event that Rudd like Howard, is treating you as he does the ANZAC Community, as “mushrooms and used disposable baby nappies”, you are now formally appraised of these concerns. If your staff get to the bottom of this, Australians, especially our government identified non aligned 2 million MAJORITY ANZAC community, will find out if you have the “balls” no previous GG appears to have had.

There are several current admitted and evidenced criminal complaints before the AFP re deliberate political and military executive cover-ups with the associated connection to the CRIMINAL CODE ACT 1995 Division 474 --Telecommunications offences 474.17. These emplaced complaints cross link in evidence to some earlier fraudulent awards and the related formal complaints to then Minister Bruce Scott for then Prime Minister Howard (2000) and appear from the discovered and evidenced paper trail with the AFP and the “ministers of convenience” of then and now, including Speaker Harry Jenkins, who has the criminal effrontery to formally assert that these international criminal matters are NONE of his business per his office and or at Australian Rule of Law. You as an accredited judicial officer are aware that in contractual terms, even political charlatans become accountable as accessories after the fact when evidenced that they have conveniently “looked the other way” and in judicial and statute terms are deliberately and knowingly criminally negligent and within the parameters of common law, failed in their duty of care by disregarding the statute duties of their office. The particularized relevance of the individual concern referred to you is quite simple, “was the recipient of your approved award a publicly self admitted and evidenced member of a criminal entity at the time of his endorsement and ratification vide CRIMINAL CODE ACT 1995 Division 474”? If so, were you deliberately misled? If so, why were you deliberately mislead?Your staff will need to inquire of the Australian Cricket and the International Cricket executives if this question related to this overview of criminal matters raised here, have been resolved “transparently”, the answers to this formally presented question.  “If there is any substance that CRICKET AUSTRALIA have nominated John Howard for the leadership of the International Cricket Council, is there any possibility that he may be implicated in a WAR CRIMES cover-up accessory after the fact matter”?

Quentin, now that these related matters have been confirmed by your office, your officers will need to connect these matters with these other politically and militarily “edited out” formal criminal complaints that also may have been “overlooked” by your predecessors and their political and military “protectors”. "Why do some senior eso executives support an alleged evidenced and admitted convicted criminal, a pre puberty preference child rapist and his criminal cyber websites who is alleged in published evidence to have formally attempted to criminally conspire with his local rsl eso executive and 2 senior serving generals and their staffs, to fraudulently falsify official records because he was embarrassed that his family might one day do a family history search"? Does this question and its non resolution impute that any person who supports this criminal may have similar criminal preferences and or is now the victim of blackmail for some alleged past criminal acts? These concerns are not about the procedural particularized individuals, it is about the executive criminals who misrepresented and covered up, then and now. Systemic criminal corruption if not excised, will perpetuate and cause the greatest wrong of all, pain and injury and death to and for our serving and future ANZACs. Do your Statute Duty Governor General Quentin Bryce.

Quentin you have just read your first personal hello from the “Mad Galahs” aka the non aligned majority ANZAC Community and be assured you will read about a political entity referred to as the ANZAC ALLIANCE. Nothing personal in any of this, but after 90 years of being used,  abused, deceived, denigrated, cheated, discarded and mistreated by all sides of politics and the elitist ex generalissimo’s fraternity of self serving, self aggrandizing protectors, “we” the ANZAC ALLIANCE have escaped from the political and rsl executive ordained mushroom farm. When Briggsy and I visit your turf for a chat with some pollies, if you can find a spare half an hour to share a brew, it would be good to look you in the eye in person, Briggsy is the “snob”, he likes Irish whiskey, I am the uncouth one, any Aussie whisky will be good, like all ANZAC pollies, our compromise is any reasonable quaffing barbie red.

Cheers
Barry Corse

PS. If any of your minders believe its wise to ignore this note, may I suggest that most of the political inner sanctum from both sides of the parliamentary pig trough will tell you, I am one of many ANZAC messengers. It is not the messenger who is important, it is the message.  If they are honest, they could say they have come to accept that they have learned the hard way, “dun fk with ANZACS, we have memories like bull elephants and are quite mad, the only unknown is to what degree”.  (My Grand Daughters will tell you I give the bestest hugz) If ANY dare suggest this is ANZAC bullshit, ask your officers to do a count of all the awards that were given to non combat generals and staff officers versus the percentage given to REAL ANZACS during the Vietnam War. Then when you recover from the shocking truth, tell your officers to do the same test on all awards since the Vietnam War and you will discover the lies and misrepresentation in the name of your office, is even more disgusting.yet consequently failed in their duty to appraise you
« Last Edit: Friday05February2010 by Spartakus » Logged
CD

« Reply #60 on: Sunday17January2010 »

Steel.

I was going to use the snopes.com reference in my post but I thought why bother? Anyone who is anyone with savvy would immediately go to that URL to check-out any bullshit story.
newshound

« Reply #59 on: Sunday17January2010 »

I agree with PQ. The gibberish and ramblings by those clowns would suggest to many of our parliamentarians that we veterans are nothing more than brain-addled dipsticks. Not only that they are presented with the impression that veterans are neither united nor give a damn about our unfortunate brothers and sisters who need strong leadership to lobby and fight for suitable entitlements as a result of their service. Those clowns just want to spew out their own oddball agendas.

And of course (Corse?) with those idiots bouncing their opinions and anecdotes around the internet, made up or plagiarised, it would not be difficult to draw the conclusion that we are dipsticks. Only with contributors to this forum exposing "The Corse Diaries" and other fictions (Tate?), then our political and bureaucrat leaders may grasp the mood of anger and frustration of the silent majority of veterans and categorize the Galahs for what they are - noisy and raucous with nothing positive (and original) to add to veteran debates.

I am a recent contributor to this forum, and don't intend to respond in kind to the Galah's name-calling rants (maggots, pedophiles, etc). I would prefer to see some acknowledgement that our political and bureaucratic decision-makers are not influenced by those clowns and recognize them as fringe dwellers rather than key players. Unlikely, I accept, but it would be nice.
Steel

« Reply #58 on: Sunday17January2010 »

If he'd looked here, he would have saved himself the trouble of making himself look stupider than he already is.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/lunch.asp
PQ

« Reply #57 on: Sunday17January2010 »

That story (less the references to Puckapunyal, Perth and "diggers") came out around the time of Gulf war 1.
It is American in origin, and may or may not be true.
Corse has just altered the main ingredients of the story to make himself look like some sort of generous and giving hero.

Does he think that nobody else reads stuff on the Internet? Sheeeesh.

What an embarrassment, and he compounded by sending it to members of Parliament. They must think veterans are all gibbering idiots.
B9S33
« Reply #56 on: Friday15January2010 »

CD,

Your right, I have received the thing about 8 times over the last 5 years.

So, nothing original there.

BGH
CD

« Reply #55 on: Thursday14January2010 »

Well readers, here we go again. More bullshit dribbles from the mouth of the "Mouth" Corse. To the best of my knowledge this story started off in the US approx' 10 yrs ago and look at the addressee's. Surely they know by now to include Corse's name and email addy into their Mailwashers so that it both deletes and bounces his crap.

To: Greg.Combet.MP@aph.gov.au ; Ken.Gillespie@defence.gov.au
 Sent: Thursday, 14 January 2010 10:54 AM
Subject: ANZAC Lunches

ANZAC Lunches

I put my carry-on in the luggage compartment and sat down in my assigned seat. It was  going to be a long flight from Perth. 'I'm glad I have a good book to read Perhaps I will get a short sleep,' I thought.  Just before take-off, a line of diggers came down the aisle and filled all the vacant seats, totally surrounding me.   
I decided to start a conversation. 'Where are you blokes headed?' I asked the digger seated nearest to me. 'Puckapunyal. We'll be there for two weeks for special training, and then we're being deployed to Afghanistan. 

After flying for about an hour, an announcement was made that lunches were available for five dollars. It would be several hours before we reached Melbourne, and I quickly decided a lunch would help pass the time..

As I reached for my wallet, I overheard a soldier ask his mate if he planned to buy lunch. 'No, that seems like a lot of money for just an airline lunch. Probably wouldn't be worth five bucks.

I'll wait till we get to Pucka.  His mate agreed.

I looked around at the other soldiers. None were buying lunch. I walked to the back of the plane and handed the flight attendant a fifty dollar note.'Take a lunch to all those soldiers.'

She grabbed my arms and squeezed tightly. Her eyes wet with tears, she thanked me. 'My young bloke was a digger in Iraq, it's almost like you are doing it for him.'

Picking up ten lunchboxes, she headed up the aisle to where the digs were seated.  She stopped at my seat and asked, 'Which do you like best - beef or chicken?' 'Chicken,' I replied, wondering why she asked.

She turned and went to the front  of plane, returning a minute later with a dinner plate from first class.  This is your thanks.

After we finished eating, I went again to the back of the plane, heading  for the rest room.  An old bloke stopped me. 'I saw what you did. I want to be part of it.  Here, take this.'  He handed me twenty-five dollars.. Soon after I returned to my  seat,  I saw the Captain coming down the aisle, looking  at the aisle numbers as he walked, I hoped he wasn't looking  for me, but noticed he was looking at the numbers only on my side of the plane.. When he got to my row he stopped, smiled, held out his hand, and said, 'I want to shake your hand.'

Quickly unfastening my seat-belt I stood and took the Captain's hand. With a booming voice he said,  'I was an army pilot a long time back.. Once someone bought me lunch. It was an act of kindness I never forgot.'   

I was embarrassed when applause was heard from all of the passengers.

Later I walked to the front of the plane so I could stretch my legs.

A kid who looked about 18 was sitting about six rows in front of me reached out his hand, wanting to shake mine.  He left another twenty-five dollars in my palm.

When we landed I gathered my  belongings and started to depart. Waiting just inside the aeroplane door was a man who stopped me, put something in my shirt pocket, turned, and walked away without saying a word. Another twenty-five dollars!

Upon entering the terminal, I saw the soldiers gathering for their trip to up to Puckapunyal.  I walked over to them and handed them seventy-five dollars. 'It will take you some time to reach Pucka. It will be about time for a sandwich.   

God Bless You Blokes.' Ten young blokes left that flight feeling the love and respect of their fellow Aussies.

As I walked briskly to my car, I whispered a prayer for their  safe return.  These soldiers were giving their all for our country. I could only give them a couple of meals.  It seemed so little....

A digger is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank cheque made payable to 'AUSTRALIA' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

That is Honour, and there are way too many Australians of convenience  in this country who don't understand it.'  (are some of the rsl executive who endorse the sale of the "last post" inclusive of these convenient australaians?)
« Last Edit: Thursday14January2010 by Spartakus » Logged
Ruger357
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday13January2010 »

You galahs are a disgrace to the uniform which we proudly wore.
[/quote]

Well said Shadow, and others who have commented to this thread.  This mob of Veterans, the Mad Galahs, and those who support them, are without doubt the most disgraceful and vile individuals who donned the uniform.  They should be treated with the utter contempt they deserve. 

Its the four Musketeers players,  Corse, Wiltshire, Tate and Briggs, who have enraged decent veterans, with their words, accusations, defamation, and conspiracy theories.  Disgraceful and shameful......each and every one of them.     

Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday12January2010 »

It is very clear that the mad galahs have a political and philosophical barrow to push. That barrow is not full of support and mateship for fellow Veterans and those now serving. It is full of hatred, envy, bitterness and attempts to undermine and destroy the reputation of the Veteran community and those now in the Armed Forces. There is a sinister hidden agenda being played out by Corse, Wiltshire, Tate, Petersen, Briggs,Martinek, Keith Joyce and their hangers on.

These vermin in another time and place would have been known as Vietnam War protestors who protested against the Troops and attacked the Troops instead of attacking the Government of the day. The vile treatment of Vietnam Veterans by parts of the Vietnam War protest movement is being played out again by the mad galahs.

Make no mistake the galahs care not one hoot about your disability entitlements, health care entitlements and superannuation. This is not their charter.

Their charter is to destroy our reputation and our good standing in the general community and it is in this that the galahs are present day War protestors who attack the Troops rather than attack the Government of the day.

The galahs, led by Corse, Briggs, Witlshire,Petersen, Joyce, Martinek and Tate will do all they can to make fools of us all, to destroy our standing in the community because they are vile, traitorous jealous wastes of breathing space.

We will never allow them to achieve their aims.

We can live with our imperfections as a community and the faults of the Military but we will never be conned into supporting the notion that all Vietnam Veterans are guilty of something we are not guilty of and the notion that the Australian Military is rotten with official corruption incompetence and is engaged in deliberate War Crimes.

You galahs are a disgrace to the uniform which we proudly wore.
« Last Edit: Tuesday12January2010 by Shadow » Logged
newshound

« Reply #52 on: Monday11January2010 »

After my Infantry days, I served for a short ime at Victoria Barracks, Paddington in the Intelligence Counter Intelligence office - it's not as exciting as it sounds, so no glory to relate. Did have some contacts with ASIO and Customs guys though, but I can't provide any exciting spy chaser stories. The point of all of this is that all of the kooky, weirdo "spies transmitting next door" letters received at Victoria Barracks were passed on to us. Corse's ramblings read very much like those letters. There was never any logical sense or consistency in those letters and there isn't any in Corse's. He is an absolute kook! And the proof is provided by the 20 year service 2LT.

Looking at those service documents, how in blazes did this guy survive that long? All that I can say is that some of those reviewing officers must have been in his debt or extremely sympathetic. I can recall some fairly ordinary diggers who had better service reports than that clown. You had to have intentially failed those SGCE exams or been just plain thick. You could almost pass the exams by attendance only!

I wouldn't trust him with a shopping list!
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: Monday11January2010 »

FROM AVM

Ted Colmer has sent a very long email to AVM. It is far too long to post as is in here. AVM has attached this email in the word doc at the end of this post. To read what Ted Colmer has said just click on the paper clip and a word doc will open.

We make no comment on what Ted Colmer has said and we have not inserted any comments into his email. It speaks for itself.

Aside from the email we make these observations. Barry Corse, failed Officer who retired a Lieutenant after 20 years service in the Regular Army, is a tortured, lost and pathetic character who lives in a world of delusion and conspiracy theories. It is clear Corse has no genuine interest in the welfare of the Veteran community. His obsession is with politics and what he says is official corruption of the Australian Defence Force. His interests lay in self congratulation, self agrrandisement and self promotion. He has no interest in the welfare of the Troops. He feigns such interest but this feigned interest is a diversion to con War Veterans into accepting his leadership of an attempt to overthrow the democratic institutions we cherish. He wants to bring down the establishment.

There is much wrong with our system of governance and the Military is not perfect. But it is hogwash for Corse to allege our whole political and military systems are rotten to the core and that corruption, incompetence and stupidity are the rule of the day.

AVM asks you to now open the following attachment.

* TheTorturedCorseMind.doc (318 KB - downloaded 1757 times.)
« Last Edit: Monday11January2010 by Spartakus » Logged

B9S33
« Reply #50 on: Monday21December2009 »

Well, we all know they have millions of followers, as we have been told.   The only reason why they have them is out of shear curiosity to find out what the clowns are going to do next.

No Brains
No Plan
More Vile than Gile
All reading the same fairy tale book.
and usless human beings to boot.   

BGH
Boots

« Reply #49 on: Monday21December2009 »

I would be willing to bet these drongos, if they stand, will lose their deposit.
Fergus
« Reply #48 on: Sunday20December2009 »

Look out! 

The Mad Galahs have now become the “Australian Alliance Party” (AAP) masterminded by Corse, Briggs, Martinek and Wiltshire. This “Australian Alliance Party” started life as the “Orange Movement” then became the "Mad Galahs" and has now adopted the snappy title "AAP".

Corse has said many times that he has a following of one million veterans, so if you add all their families and friends there is a good chance that Corse may be our next Prime Minister.

In the email posted by Zion Corse said the following:

“What is fascinating is that the general officer community that Weeks and Mansford STILL defend, have FAILED to PUBLICLY support the perceived 2 MOST RESPECTED COMBAT COMMANDERS since Eather, Potts and Monash. Could this be because the avm and anzmi maggots are really the retarded expendable tools of the red hat fraternity to keep the ANZAC community on the establishment mushroom farm?”

Now what the hell does that mean? Corse is going to have to brush up on his rhetoric if he covets The Lodge.

Corse also said:

“Neil Weekes, ANZAC with HONOUR versus Fergus Fairfax, the chief avm and anzmi  maggot veterans without honour aka  Australians of convenience. (cousins of Islam)”

“Cousins of Islam”.  It can only hoped that Prime Ministerial aspirants are subject to a thorough medical and psych test before the ballot.

Aye

Fergus
Zionist
« Reply #47 on: Sunday20December2009 »

Bugger me. I thought Corse had gone back on his medication and had seen the "light". How wrong I was. Here is his latest vomitous loony spittle. Now it looks like AVM is a bunch of Islamic extremists according to Bazza, or at least Fergus is. Gee what a strange Arabic/Islamic name Fergus is. In a way one should feel sorry for Corse because he is obviously so sick of mind BUT I don't. This failed officer has put plenty of nasty stuff on many people and he got away with it all until AVM came along and called his bluff. And Weekes you are aiding and abetting these galoots and sickos. You either don't know what they have been up to for the last 3 1/2 years or you do know and you support their vile behaviour.

This is his latest put out by his equally warped and sick comrade Wiltshire ----

To: ANZACS@australia.com.au
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:18 PM
Subject: Fw: Neil Weekes ANZAC with HONOUR versus Fergus Fairfax, the chief avm and anzmi coward

To the ANZAC Community

Neil Weekes, ANZAC with HONOUR versus  Fergus Fairfax, the chief avm and anzmi  maggot veterans without honour aka  Australians of convenience. (cousins of Islam)

A proven and respected multi decorated combat commander has demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that the avm and anzmi cowards are no match for his integrity.

What is fascinating is that the general officer community that Weeks and Mansford STILL defend, have FAILED to PUBLICLY support the perceived 2 MOST RESPECTED COMBAT COMMANDERS since Eather, Potts and Monash. Could this be because the avm and anzmi maggots are really the retarded expendable tools of the red hat fraternity to keep the ANZAC community on the establishment mushroom farm?

Briggsy and Barry

"ANZAC ALLIANCE" alias Australian Alliance Party

------------------------------------------------------------------------Original Message-------

Date: 20/12/2009 2:43:24 PM
To: 'maryann, martinek, AUSTRALIAN, VETERAN, MATTERS\ (AVM\)'
Subject: Neil Weekes ANZAC with HONOUR versus Fergus Fairfax, the chief avm and anzmi coward

G'day Folks,

Well, it has happened.  The AVM has blocked my last message.  So I must be hurting them.

Could you please let all your people on your distribution lists know this, when you post my most recent message - just sent to you.

Cheers, and that's all from me, folks, on this matter.  I have joined the fight, now I will leave it to others to continue the battle.

Neil Weekes (my real name)
Ethelred
« Reply #46 on: Sunday22November2009 »

Corse never ever got beyond substantive Lieutenant after 20 years service, spent most of his 20 years in the school cadets and CMF, runs crying to the DVA Minister when the truth is told about him [Corse], is nothing but a drama queen and closet queen and says he commanded American Troops in Vietnam and was decorated by the Yanks---trouble is there is no record of this----and he was a dunce at the old Officer Cadet School. Senior officers regard Corse as a nobody, a fool.

On top of this he said his mate Briggs did two tours of Vietnam, murdered an Officer with the knowledge of Colonel Colin Kahn CO of 5 RAR, worked for ASIO as an Army Major and did secret Operations in Cambodia. Yeh yeh Bazza. We know.

Corse really thinks he is a hero, really thinks he carries weight and really thinks he is sane and intelligent!
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: Sunday22November2009 »

Corse is a sorry sad sack, ever trying to be something he will never be. Why he never even got past Lieutenant after 20 years in the Army. This is why Corse is oh soooo jealous of people like Cosgrove who really did achieve. Corse you are a fraud, a wannabe a charlatan a liar and generally just a sick warped prick who attacks others to take the heat off yourself and to make you feel good in a warped way.

Read up the truth about this wanker and closet queen here

Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 1:10 AM
Subject: Fw: your comments re me

To: xxxxxxxxxxx ; Donald Tate
Cc: Allen Petersen ; oldfaithful@netspace.net.au Brian McKenzie; Bernie ; Barry Corse
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2009 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: your comments re me

PUBLIC COMMENT

Don

YOU are becoming "restrained" in your politeness to this perceived delusional maggot, he has criminally and civilly defamed you and is arguably an ignorant self opiniated fool in evidentary avoidance mode.

May i suggest that you PUBLICLY invite ex general pearson to publicly call YOU a liar re Thua Thich AND the formal ex cavalry executive fraternity?  and or or WHY havent these gutless maggots sued YOU and your publishers IF they really do belive you have defamed ANY of the cavalry chappies?

As your solicitors have advised you, just one litigious case AND al that is available vide the AWM and ADF records and their consequent coverups, becomes at law "discoverable" (including Howards 2 most favourored generals and their  as yet untold stories = oh whata lovely barbecue that will be = bring it on Lad)

Barry

On Sat Nov 21 17:58 , Donald Tate sent:

xxxxxx...don't know you, nor care to. But I've heard about your comments about me, and "The War Within". So, I'll make this brief, and in simple language so that you will understand the matter a little more fully...

- I spoke and wrote about those matters that occurred at Thua Tich since 1970; others only came on board when Jim Riddle returned in 2006.
- if I wasn't directly involved, how would you explain that I knew more about the matters than any other person for more than 35 years?
- like many other men, my memories of it are distorted now....but thankfully, one of the Armoured Corps' very own...Allan Stanton (Arrowsmith's driver) verified AND validated m,y accounts as in "The War Within"- that is, the disposal of some bodies with explosives, and the strapping up of other bodies to Arrowsmith's APC

- the problem here is, you see, is that there is a document held by the AWM that clearly states that all the bodies were neatly disposed of (a military lie) and it was filed by an officer- and that officer refuses to own up to the lie

- I have also met with other Cav members who have validated the matters, and passed their names on to the appropriate authorities, and also have located a most significant photograph which will be used at the most appropriate time (and which may never be used if the truth is told)
- "The War Within" contains only one chapter dealing with those matters, and only in skeletal form......at this point...

- and despite YOUR 'review' of my book, it has been wonderfully reviewed by military men, and intellectuals all over the country, is used by DVA, and was recently mass-ordered by a section of the Defence Dept.....so the opinion of a cav man who spent his days surrounded by protective steel doesn't rate a mention

- oh...and by the way, is your 'alternative' lifestyle (and the use of spearguns) simply a statement that you couldn't handle the hardships of real life?

Mate.....why don't you just take a few more puffs and pull your head in, else you'll look even more of a fool than you do already....

Don Tate
« Last Edit: Sunday22November2009 by Spartakus » Logged

PQ

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday20October2009 »

Shocked A glimmer of common sense from Corse? New meds?

I suppose even a blind pig will occasionally find an acorn.
theo
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday20October2009 »

I sense there's a thread of wisdom running through Corse's letter. I need to take a couple of Panadeine and a lie down, then I'll give it another try. Oh dear, I feel so inadequate. Perhaps I need a beer.   Undecided
80s
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday20October2009 »

What a read LOL. This guy can talk so poo. Commies and quoting Breaker Morant's rule .303. I think they watch too many movies. But you can bet that the past inequities that they talk about needing redressing is the fact that they didnt get a pension or entitlement that they think is their right. You can take that to the bank.

80s
Ethelred
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday20October2009 »

Heavens to murgatroyd. Corse says we are all mad galahs and, well, all AVM members, owners and anybody who disagrees with I am not quite sure who is a ---wait for it---commie. So Bazza and Holder reckon the commies are the problem. As Hawke said there is no use looking under the bed for the commos because that's where the money is. Now I don't get this. If I say I am a mad galah [ which I will never do ] then I am number 1, but if as an mg I contribute to this forum I am a commo. Can anybody please explain to me in English what this scrambled egg brain is saying? He says being a mad galah is a state of mind. Ya got that right Bazza. By the way this sounds like one of McKenzie's resumes and self references. Remember self praise is NO recommendation. Have fun with this one.

Date: 18/10/2009 8:13:17 AM
To: 'Harry Kirkman';  'Allen Petersen';  'Briggsy';  'Jim Wiltshire';  'Kevin Bovill'
Cc: 'George Mansford';  'John Graham'
Subject: Mad Galah's - We understand what our political "wannabe leaders" can't grasp, "if you want OUR RESPECT, then EARN IT".

EVERY Australian and our families who have entered into “the contract” to serve our great nation IS A MAD GALAH and has paid in full life membership to challenge another in their own name when they have a difference of perspective. Inclusive in that earned right is to NOT be intimidated by patronizing condescending bullies and some others disguised as ‘well intentioned pollies, some eso executives of minority ex service groupings and especially those who once thought they commanded their subordinates. It is that same earned right for an individual to say “I am not a Mad Galah”. It is that same earned right to say to criminal wannabee Australians of convenience and their warm and fuzzy idealistic chardonnay commo type supporters, IF you cant tolerate us and all our imperfections, wrack off and DON’T think we must adopt your religious and or cultural inequities that the Lads of Kokoda stood and fought against.

The essential criteria of the Mad Galah as a state of mind is, “don’t tell us what you have done, tell us what you can do to help our nation, ourselves and support OUR serving ANZACs so that they are never again denigrated and discarded as those who served before them have”. Hence the 5 demands, correct the past, the present and the future ANZAC detriments emplaced by successive pollies.

George Mansford encapsulated that the Mad Galahs are perpetual and gather and disperse to serve when needed with or without formal structure and like the winged galah flocks, they are far and wide and when they gather for whatever reason, their direction is not ordained by structured leaders, the direction and purpose in flight and deployment is based on the perceived relevance at the point in time. For a gathering of Mad Galahs to dutifully follow a leader is Charles Bean “claptrap”. ANY ANZAC knows that every digger in combat has a personal choice, to stand or run. To stand and fight can only come from a reasoned belief that overcomes personal fear. My diggers tell me they followed me, not so, but I understand what they say and I remind them, “they chose to come with me”. They also understand that I knew as “their skipper”, if I did not deserve their trust, there was always ANZAC Rule .303.  Australia’s greatest combat commander General John Monash learned a valuable lesson when he ordered his ANZACs to cheer KG5, they declined his enthusiasm and some years later when some red neck ex generals and KG5 suggested he should take command of Australia by force, he declined in that he personally believed in the ballot box with all its imperfections. Was John Monash a Mad Galah?

The ANZACs of Kokoda did not achieve the impossible because of command and duty and honour and oath and king and god, they achieved because they chose to believe in THEIR HOME and not run.  They wore their “dog tags” openly with pride.

We understand what our political “wannabe leaders” can’t grasp, “if you want OUR RESPECT, then EARN IT”.

PS. Will the Mad Galahs of Charlie Company 2 RAR 67-68, gather at the Twin Towns waterhole inclusive of the 2RAR reunion end of Oct 2010?
« Last Edit: Tuesday20October2009 by Samsung » Logged
Ric T

« Reply #40 on: Friday16October2009 »

Is this 'person' for real? 
forgotten1

« Reply #39 on: Friday16October2009 »

"Cockroaches and freeloaders"? Well, he would know...
Fergus
« Reply #38 on: Thursday15October2009 »

"Steady Barry Steady"

Barry Corse shows evidence of being sorely in need of a Carer.  Surely someone from Perth could arrange for Barry Corse to be taken into a suitable facility and perhaps be given a toy computer where he can “send” emails containing his sagacious advice to the powers that be. 

The addressees on the email shown below would not, for one minute think Corse in any way represents any veterans other than the Mad Galahs.  It is also sad to see in another recent AVM entry by Spartakus that Wiltshire is just as “unsteady” (ahem) as Corse.

Aye

Fergus

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: Fw: international criminal home invaders aka "CRIMINAL ENTRY VISA" = NEW conservative reffo policy

To: Malcolm.Turnbull.MP@aph.gov.au ; Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au ; senator.johnston@aph.gov.au ; senator.bob.brown@aph.gov.au
Cc: Greg.Combet.MP@aph.gov.au ; Bob.Baldwin.MP@aph.gov.au ; tjimw1@iprimus.com.au ; 'Harry Kirkman' ; 'John (Jack) Robert Babbage' ; 'Allen Petersen' ; 'Kevin Bovill'
Sent: Thursday, 15 October 2009 12:25 PM
Subject: international criminal home invaders aka "CRIMINAL ENTRY VISA" = NEW conservative reffo policy

Malcolm Turnbull and Julie Bishop
Wannabe Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister

Malcolm and Julie

Reference: International criminal home invaders aka "CRIMINAL ENTRY VISA"

You and your alp opponents are aware that I am the original architect of what became known as the proven effective reffo deterrence, “Australian Offshore Detention Programme”. 

Those who can recall the original detailed proposal will also recall its simple premise that ALL ANZAC and home security consultants understand. Whatever you do, keep the criminal parasites OUT of your HOME. Never forget that these criminal parasites WANT TO BE CAUGHT by retarded warm and fuzzy aussie chardonnay commo’s. They FEAR being caught by non Australian authorities especially fellow Asian authorities and worst of all islamics. (as I recall, there was a subsequent suggested amendment from somewhere, pay the indon navy $25.000 for every criminal transport they capture and $25.000 bonus for every criminal transport that sinks in THEIR custody and just to keep it competitive, offer the same subcontract to the Chinese Navy) “problemo solvoed”

The international at law criteria was the self evident UNO criteria for determining if a parasite is a “international criminal home invader” OR an international reffo. If the former its simple, regardless of age they are criminals, if the later, they go into the UNO camps pending UNO assessment and placement. Getting to Australia and or being captured by Australian authorities is the criminal bypassing of the international reffo process. ANY international criminal allowed to remain IN Australian care and or custody as a taxpayer funded parasite is in contempt of the lawful Australian – UNO reffo treaty.

Offshore criminal entry parasites can be held offshore at the taxpayers expense as servants of the UNO with the employment and sustenance of the agreed offshore host nation. Systemically corrupt bankrupt Pacific Islands including New Guinea are excellent cheap UNO criminal aka reffo detention places. A diet of old fish head stew with salvaged rice with supplied by the corrupt local detention hosts is much more cost effective than the current Australian Taxpayer cost of $80.000 per criminal head.

The cost difference between the fish head versus the onshore costs, have a greater priority for the salary’s and benefits of OUR SERVING ANZACs than these parasitic wannabe aussies of convenience.

The conservatives WITH the ANZAC community vote in the marginal’s just MIGHT make the difference, you lot of political incompetents WITH this criminal reffo policy COULD actually win the next election with the HOME DEFENCE battle cry – unauthorized illegal Australian entrants will be classified as “CRIMINAL ENTRY PERSONS” and detained OFFSHORE until processed by the UNO do gooders.

t seems that Mrs Rudd senior did not explain to her retarded milky bar brat that IF YOU LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN and food on the table, cockroaches and free loaders WILL COME. Criminal reffo parasites, like pollies, will only ever go where there is a free feed. (no cause = no effect)

Barry
« Last Edit: Thursday15October2009 by Spartakus » Logged
phillip

« Reply #37 on: Thursday01October2009 »

I served at Maralinga in the late 50s, and often go to the site maintained by the Australian Nuclear Veterans Association (ANVA) I looked at it last Sunday night, 27th September, and the most recent post on that site is made by Jim Wilshire, he said in the post he is a member of the mad galahs.  I made a post warning people about the madgalahs, and suggesting they look at this site (AVM) to get all the info on them.  My post was removed within 24 hours, so obviously ANVA did not like me to warn people about the mad galahs, I can only assume they are supporters of this mad mob of idiots.

Check it out, make a post there, see how long your warning stays on their site, and that may give an indication of whether they support the stupid galahs Cheesy Shocked
Gunner105

« Reply #36 on: Thursday17September2009 »

I was involved with one poseur, viz, Brain and am very suspicous of anyone who uses legalese.
Ethelred
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

QUOTE FERGUS

Corse QC is at it again

Corse QC is at it again, with his dazzling legalese and  mumbo jumbo.

Corse of course is a leading intellectual and legal advisor to the Mad Galah movement. Nowadays he doesn’t often deign to communicate with his Mad Galah flock, he communicates upwards only to Australian “Royalty” and has a particular penchant for advising the Prime Minister about matters Veterans.

You may recall back in September 2007 he wrote a pack of lies to the Prime Minister and DVA about the Service of his WA Mad Galah mate and political aspirant Dave Briggs. He extolled Brigg’s secret heroic Cambodia service, he even hinted that Briggs had murdered an Australian Officer for the good of the service of course. The email was all utter crap. Despite numerous requests neither Corse nor Briggs have ever withdrawn or explained the motive behind that disgraceful email.

In the past we have seen examples of Corse’s legalese and below is another recent example.

With such mental prowess it is inconceivable that Corse never got beyond the rank of Lieutenant despite his attendance at OCS and his twenty years service. Simply put he could not pass the promotion exams. Perhaps he is a very late bloomer and by a miracle he has evolved into a legal genius.

Corse should understand that his prowess with his legal pen has the opposite effect to his expectations. Australian “Royalty” and Veterans laugh at his audacious pretence.

Now read what Corse wrote. Without prejudice of course.

Aye

Fergus

Poor old bazza, dear chap. He has just gotta open his mouth and every time he does he gets shot down with accurate information and quotes of his own history of silly, lying behaviour.

Wouldn't ya think he would wake up and go home? No not Bazza, he likes the sound of his own voice too much. I honestly reckon he doesn't believe he sounds so stupid and immature. He does have a history in WA of arrogant, bullying behaviour, so he is at least being true to himself.

Barry Corse is very very good at pointing the finger of scorn at others, at attacking the private lives of people and of grandiose boasts about his influence, but when it all comes down to it he remains a failed Soldier and Officer who spent most of his 20 years in School Cadets and the CMF, and even there with all that time on his hands he still didn't complete his officer subjects for promotion beyond Lieutenant.

In his failed military career he is in good company with Briggs, Westerway, Joyce, Muller, Moon and Tate. Maybe they could form a group to pacify themselves.

I pity the sensible people who have to endure his unsolicited utterings.

Baz your desire to be the leader of the Veteran community was never going anywhere and has gone nowhere.It was only in your own head you thought you could be leader and inspirer.

Go fishing, or take up gardening, or ride a horse or something. You will never be anything in the Veteran community.
« Last Edit: Thursday17September2009 by Samsung » Logged
Brutus

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

After reading the latest ramble by "Brave Barry, the Legend in his own mind" it is obvious why he failed every attempt at his promotion exams.. a 2nd Lt was even too grand a rank for such bumbling buffoon.  I have to wonder if he also regarded the Chief if the General Staff as a co conspiritor in his total failure in everything military..   (Now if this idiot had been a digger he would have been discharged as being unfit for military service).

Perhaps Barry the Brave has a series of disguises he uses when going to the shopping mall to hide his real identity so he can fool the AFP, ASIO and anyone else he may think that is tailing such a vital cog in the running of Australia.

Of course, this hero and saviour of Coral and Balmoral might be far better off if he went to his GP and asked for a thousand or so "Delusions of Grandure" tablets which he could chew by the handful every time he was tempted to put pen to paper and put the verbal drivel into writing...   

Poor Barry, no one is interested, no one cares, just take the meds and fade away...
KCUF
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

At least I could understand this mail unlike some of his ramblings in the past.
Fergus
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday16September2009 »

Corse QC is at it again

Corse QC is at it again, with his dazzling legalese and  mumbo jumbo.

Corse of course is a leading intellectual and legal advisor to the Mad Galah movement. Nowadays he doesn’t often deign to communicate with his Mad Galah flock, he communicates upwards only to Australian “Royalty” and has a particular penchant for advising the Prime Minister about matters Veterans.

You may recall back in September 2007 he wrote a pack of lies to the Prime Minister and DVA about the Service of his WA Mad Galah mate and political aspirant Dave Briggs. He extolled Brigg’s secret heroic Cambodia service, he even hinted that Briggs had murdered an Australian Officer for the good of the service of course. The email was all utter crap. Despite numerous requests neither Corse nor Briggs have ever withdrawn or explained the motive behind that disgraceful email.

In the past we have seen examples of Corse’s legalese and below is another recent example.

With such mental prowess it is inconceivable that Corse never got beyond the rank of Lieutenant despite his attendance at OCS and his twenty years service. Simply put he could not pass the promotion exams. Perhaps he is a very late bloomer and by a miracle he has evolved into a legal genius.

Corse should understand that his prowess with his legal pen has the opposite effect to his expectations. Australian “Royalty” and Veterans laugh at his audacious pretence.

Now read what Corse wrote. Without prejudice of course.

Aye

Fergus

Sent: Saturday, 12 September 2009 6:46 PM
To: 'Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'senator.johnston@aph.gov.au'; 'Bob.Baldwin.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Julie.Bishop.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'Malcolm.Turnbull.MP@aph.gov.au'
Cc: 'AOCC-Liaison-Ops-Support@afp.gov.au'; 'bob elworthy'; 'sealure2@bigpond.net.au'
Subject: Alleged executive government criminality - Health fund chief sought veterans' medical records

Without Prejudice

Statute Conservative Members of Parliament, Messrs Markus, Johnston, Baldwin, Bishop and Turnbull.

Copy to
AFP Commissioner Tony Negus
VVCS Councillor Bob Elworthy
PMAC Councillor Neil Weekes

G’Day Louise, David, Bob. Julie and Malcolm

Now that the SMH have published what we have all known, there is a simple question at law now on the table.

As evidenced from the SMH freedom of Information publications, does this confirm that some statute executive minsters conspired to criminally expose to statute unauthorized commercial interests, medical in confidence personal details of commonwealth employees and patients deliberately and forseeably negating their commonwealths duty of care and consequently exposing serving ADF members and their families personal data to potential local and national criminal terrorists?

I am advised that now that these concerns have been formally raised with you, then it is your duty to raise these public and national interest security and criminal concerns with the AFP and the relevant ministers for their investigation.

I am further advised that it is your statute duty to demand of the parliament that ANY executive government ministers named and or linked vide command and duty of care, to require that the said identified ministers should stand aside pending the outcome of these criminal investigations. Inclusive to these parliamentary and criminal due process inquiries, is the question, when the named and or identified ministers and or prime minister became aware of this criminal conspiracy, did they report this evidenced and subsequently admitted criminal act to the AFP? If not why not? If so, then at law, have the implicated ministers acted criminally after the fact in that knowing and doing nothing, they deliberately sought to subvert statute due process and parliamentary integrity, in contempt of the Australian Parliament and consequently in breach of their oath of office to their servants and employees, the People of Australia, vide the Commonwealth of Australia?

For your statute attention and formal processing please.

I reserve all my rights in this and any related matters.

Barry Corse
Aggrieved DVA Patient WSM 1591
West Perth WA
« Last Edit: Wednesday16September2009 by Fergus » Logged
Nuidat68
« Reply #31 on: Thursday06August2009 »

In 40 odd yrs being home from vietnam in EVERY case that a fella could not or did NOT know his regimental number he was a FRAUD again I say in every case.  Wink
 nuidat68
Aodh
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday05August2009 »

There's a lot that peeves me about this crew, especially the gobbledegook they spout thinking it is "legal-speak", but the abuse of "ANZAC" is the killer for me. Even if they had legitimate grievances (which I doubt), their attempt to cloak themselves in ANZAC mythology is disgraceful.

I'd like to contribute a more reasoned argument against the Mad Galah's weasel words, but can't add to the facts the AVM people, who know, have put here.
Fergus
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday05August2009 »

Barry Corse, the great ANZAC who believes he rubs shoulders with our country's great, is no more than a cretinous motormouth, who is so wrapped up in his sagacious aura he can’t discern right from wrong, left from right, black from white or a fraud from an ex digger.  In the rambling email below Corse has leapt into a tirade of abuse, conspiracy theories and Disneyland logic defending a person who is so obviously a fraud and a fake that it invokes one to utter the words of John 11 : 35.

Recently a plea went out to the veteran community requesting help for a "lost veteran", who has "hidden from society for 37 years" because of the horrors of the Vietnam war.

This is the alleged history of the bloke:

He was born 27 May 1954
He served in Vietnam having just turned 18 years during the second half of 1972.
He put his age up to be able to go to Vietnam
He served in an Australian Engineer unit in Vietnam in 1972
He was a Tunnel Rat.
He went down the tunnels after a smoke grenade was dropped in
He traveled to Vietnam on HMAS Melbourne in 1972
He can’t remember his Regimental Number.
Before going to Vietnam he served in 104 Engineer unit in Holsworthy
After Vietnam he was regularly spat on and called a Baby Killer
He is seeking a Veterans pension.
He is not on any nominal roll

I won’t even point out why this bloke is a fraud as every veteran, except, Barry Corse will be able to work it out.

Corse has launched into a veritable tirade about this bloke as he did about his mate David Briggs in a letter to the Prime Minister of Australia, wrongly telling him that Briggs was an heroic infantry soldier who served clandestinely in Cambodia.

Finally – The lost veteran is a fraud and what Barry Corse has to say is not worth two bob, and have a look at Barry's address group - Jeeeeeez they must be sick of him.

Aye

Fergus

To: bonzaoptusnet.com.au;  'Michael Ryan';  secretaryvvaansw.org;  Louise.Markus.MPaph.gov.au;  Alan.Griffin.MPaph.gov.au;  senator.faulkneraph.gov.au;  senator.johnstonaph.gov.au;  Greg.Combet.MPaph.gov.au;  'Gillespie, Ken LTGEN';  'Houston, Angus ACM'

Cc: Subject: ANOTHER DISCARDED ANZAC Mark Baker?

G’day Paul

Thanks for being there for this perceived “lost ANZAC”.

The informal non aligned ANZAC Community network “collated” over the last 5 years has seen to often a “damaged” ANZAC lost and or rejected and or discarded all because the military records are NOT as accurate as many well intentioned military moron self appointed godets, have deluded themselves into believing, that our once trusted command recording system was as honest and loyal as we once believed them to be.

For these reason the 4th  of the 5 Demands was and is emplaced to the current executive government =

4. the redefinition of the clinical determination as to service caused mental trauma. Ignored = any ANZAC who suffers any form of mental illness as a result of defence service will be accepted for whole of life liability until proven otherwise. (damaged in the service to the nation is the nations liability)

I have included in the addressee here Mick Ryan, affectionately and respectfully known as the “sapper godfather”, he like many of the ANZAC Advocate Community to often deal with  DVA and worst of all a minority of maggot ANZAC community rejections just because of the easy response = “no records found to support this claim”. We have 3 classic examples of systemic corruption and or incompetence and or fraud towards fellow ANZACs, a fellow awarded a coveted medal and approved by 5 general officer when clearly he did not have the qualifying service, not the recipients fault. AND not so long ago a mentally ill ANZAC advocate who had trained some of the best advocates in Australia was rejected by DVA because of his incorrect record of service, so in disgust, anger shame and humiliation pain, he self immolated in public, THEN the “system” sent him a letter to say “ooops”. Then there was the classic case of an ANZAC doing near a thousand days at the 2 way rifle range and Foreign Affairs told his family, “we have no record of your Dad EVER having served in the Australian Army let alone ever being in Australia” = “OOOOPS again”.

I suspect that one of the ANZAC Advocates will pick up on this sad case, until then may I suggest that you try and get a Statutory Declaration from Supervisor XXXXXXXX from Kogarah Police as a legal anchor point while he is still contactable.

The pollies as co-addressees here need to be aware of the systemically corrupt system and its consequences that they and their predecessors have imposed with contemptuous indifference on the past, present and future ANZACs. Sadly the evidence is emerging that the greatest suicide threat is not in the ANZAC veteran community, it appears to be a major growth “discrete” industry amongst serving ANZACs. Maybe this is why the ADF high Command and it pollie masters are putting pressure on the DVA to get control of the VVCS records to see who of the serving ADF carrying guns, should not be. Of course this does not identify all those getting private unrecorded mental health treatment as it will NOT identify the senior officers who may avoid ADF medical treatment so their “careers” are not compromised?

Paul again, thanks for being there for this ANZAC on the basis that he appears to be a mentally ill very damaged fellow UNTIL proven otherwise.

Thanks

Barry
« Last Edit: Thursday06August2009 by Cassius » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: Monday03August2009 »

Chaps we appreciate all your input....seriously. However please make sure we keep to topic. This thread is about cutey Corse and whacko Wiltshire. Tate matters should go in the Tate thread....thanks a lot boys and girls.

gunnerb
« Reply #27 on: Monday03August2009 »

Looks pretty convincing. In my Vietnam experience (1967-68) there were always cameras in the field, although very few movie cameras I would think. There were times when photography was possible. Not everyone was on full alert all of the time. The only professional photographer I met was an American on my R&R flight!
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #26 on: Monday03August2009 »

Um Cavalry I'm not sure just what that has to do with the Tate movies and pics? My assessment of that 6 rar clip is it was done semi professionally or professionally and may have been done by a war correspondent. However I really don't know who did it or why...I am just guessing. That movie was not taken during combat obviously, it seems like some news report or archival matter etc.

I reckon we should keep to the subject mate and focus on what matters, with all due respect.
Cavalry

« Reply #25 on: Monday03August2009 »

I'm not giving any credibility to Tate but look at this footage from 6RAR on Youtube Shadow. Is it a pose job or the real thing, you be the judge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_2OaKErFi0&feature=PlayList&p=481BCC477ECAC2A6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8 and comes in two parts.

Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #24 on: Monday03August2009 »

Geko you said

I have a question about one of the posts that you may be able to help me with (understand), in the post it states ""In action terms, there are some memorable shots of men....moving on patrol through jungles and fields, and witnessing air strikes....", now please correct me if I am wrong (and I am human and have known to be wrong at times), what the hell is a soldier (RAInf) doing filming troops on patrol? I was taught to watch your Arcs with your eyes and weapon moving as one, not pointing a camera at the bush?

I spent time with an Infantry Battalion in Vietnam and on Operations with a Bn. I spent 13 months in Vietnam and was present on many Operations.

I can never ever recall a "real Infantryman" as Tate refers to himself ever taking a movie camera on combat Ops. To do so as Tate describes would have put the lives of mates at risk, would never have been allowed by a Company Commander in a combat situation, mates would have punched out and got rid of any such dickhead and to say otherwise means one never Operated in full in combat situations. If any photography of any type was done it was done by War Correspondents [ yes we had them in Vietnam ] and the PR Sgt who was posted to Battalions, and even they were limited in what they could do and where.

It is obvious the Tate movies are set ups, play acting, staged and were never filmed during serious combat or operational situations. Tate makes out he was allowed to do what no other Infantryman would ever have been allowed to do during combat ops.

Tate was just filling in time to bring his rubbish home with an eye to the future---his future-- and had no interest in the suffering and pain his mates endured in Vietnam.

He's a fraud, and a fraud is a fraud is a fraud. He is an actor.
« Last Edit: Monday03August2009 by Shadow » Logged
Geko
« Reply #23 on: Sunday02August2009 »

Hi there, I am NOT a VV, sorry about that, but I served in the RAInf.  I have been reading the input into this site and the the tone of the comments.  Bloody hell dudes, how many of these types are running around out there?
I have a question about one of the posts that you may be able to help me with (understand), in the post it states ""In action terms, there are some memorable shots of men....moving on patrol through jungles and fields, and witnessing air strikes....", now please correct me if I am wrong (and I am human and have known to be wrong at times), what the hell is a soldier (RAInf) doing filming troops on patrol? I was taught to watch your Arcs with your eyes and weapon moving as one, not pointing a camera at the bush? Huh
Anyway keep the bastards honest and have a great day.
PS HI blue, long time no see.
Fergus
« Reply #22 on: Sunday02August2009 »

Cassius has pointed out Corse's latest stupidity about "electronic stalking". Corse dishes out vitriol and tripe and immediately he senses an incoming he squeals like a sissy school boy about "electronic stalking". 

Barry seems to think that the TPI association, VVFA, RSL, some from SAS, and politicians are all criminal stalkers. Notice he says  "both sides of the political pig trough are aware of this criminal electronic stalking and because they have failed to initiate formal complaints, they are now also the subject of criminal negligence inquiries?"  There is a concise medical description for Corse's behaviour and the AFP, State Police Forces, Politicians and decent veterans will be well aware of it.

If Corse lumps me in as one of his "stalkers" it is because on numerous occasions have asked him about an email he sent in September 2007.

On the 27th September 2007 Corse wrote an email to the Prime Minister of Australia and to a Veterans Affairs executive saying that his mate David Briggs was an unsung Infantry hero who served valiantly and clandestinely in Cambodia and was awarded a medal by the USA. He also claimed that Briggs and the CO of his unit conspired to murder and Australian Officer.  Despite numerous requests, Corse has refused to disclose evidence to support his claims about Briggs, we assume that Briggs told Corse of his wannabe "heroic" service, therefore either Corse is a liar, Briggs is a liar or they are both liars.

Corse and Briggs have set themselves up as saviours of the veteran community and claim to have a million adoring fans, in fact they are better known for their naive and childish antics in Western Australia and in cyber space. Both were well below average as soldiers, Corse was a failed officer and Briggs was a National Serviceman who was refused enlistment into the Regular Army when he completed his National Service.

Here again is a challenge to both of these roosters - Please tell your adoring fans and those you claim to be "stalkers" - everyone who doesn't agree with you - about Brigg's Cambodia Service.  Did you lie, or is it the truth?

Aye

Fergus
« Last Edit: Sunday02August2009 by Fergus » Logged
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Sunday02August2009 »

Another glorious day at home. Ah isn't life great.

Barry Corse is a wannabe and liar, and provably so. He has sent the following nonsense and childishness around the internet in support of his great mate Tate. You can tell a person from the company they keep.

The following from Corse who never ever got beyond substantive Lieutenant after 20 years service, who spent most of his 20 years in the school cadets and CMF, who runs crying to the DVA Minister when the truth is told about him [Corse], who is nothing but a drama queen and who says he commanded American Troops in Vietnam and was decorated by the Yanks---trouble is there is no record of this----and who was a dunce at the old Officer Cadet School. Senior officers regard Corse as a nobody, a fool.

On top of this he said his mate Briggs did two tours of Vietnam, murdered an Officer with the knowledge of Colonel Colin Kahn CO of 5 RAR, worked for ASIO as an Army Major and did secret Operations in Cambodia. Yeh yeh Bazza. We know.

Corse really thinks he is a hero, really thinks he carries weight and really thinks he is sane and intelligent!

Anyway this is the latest from this fraud and wannabe.

To: 'Donald Tate' ; 
Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2009 10:54 PM
Subject: Re for WA Vietnam vets, and wives.....

Your itinerary has been widely published across the WA ANZAC Community.

I hope that you will arrange to chat with Howard Sattler in PERSON on air early in your visit and chat about many of your still unanswered questions.

Have I understood one of your other emails correctly that some individuals from the SAS family have implied threats? If so

I hope that you will air those also with Howard Sattler. Have the WA TPI welcomed you or shunned you in favour of their public support of their criminal mates who have been publicly electronically stalking and defaming you for several years?

I would be surprised if the SAS Association executive would have a bar of that criminal behaviour. As a courtesy I ask you to forward those purported intimidations to the respective executives and authorities for their evaluation.

Are you aware that these matters are now formally in the hands of the AFP and WA and Vic and Qld police?  Sattler may also be interested that both sides of the political pig trough are aware of this criminal electronic stalking and because they have failed to initiate formal complaints, they are now also the subject of criminal negligence inquiries?

Have you had any responses from the WA chapter of the VVFA to your presentations in that some of their national and other state executives have endorsed and promoted this criminal stalking and intimidation of you as have some of the RSL executives, also now police criminal investigations?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2009 9:56 PM
To: pvawainc; Allen Petersen; Briggsy;  Barry Corse
Subject: for WA Vietnam vets, and wives.....

To: PVA, Western Australia

G'day

Just advising you that I will be speaking about my book "The War Within", and showing the colour movies I took of infantrymen in the field in Vietnam during 1969 in your state next week- starting on the 10th August.

I have spoken now, and shown the movies at many library and veterans' organisations across the country, and the presentations are always well received. They have a profound effect on most audiences, and have a positive effect on veterans insofar as it allows for dialogue between veteran and family when they watch the images. I will be accompanied by my wife Carole- or 'St Carole' as most call her! If you're interested, the itinerary is as follows:

10th August at Midland Library (WA) at 10.30 am

10th August at Victoria Park Library (Perth) at 6.30 pm

11th August at Altone Park Library (Perth) at 10 am

11th August at Gosnells Library (Perth) at 2 pm

11th August at Joondalup Library (WA) at 6 pm

12th August at Cambridge Library (Perth) at 10 am

12th August at Fremantle Library (WA) at 2 pm

12th August at Nedlands Library (Perth) at 6.30 pm

13th August at Safety Bay Library (WA) at 11 am

13th August at Mandurah Library (WA) at 2 pm

14th August at Ballajura Library (WA) at 10 am

14th August at Perth's Com Hall above Citi Place at 2 pm (City of Perth Library)

17th August at Spearwood Library (Perth) at 10 am

18th August at Manjimup Library (WA) at 5.30 pm

19th August at Augusta Library (WA) at 2 pm

As far as the movies are concerned, Graham Shirley Films P/L did the valuation for the Valuer-General in 1996, and made the following comments:

General Comments by Graham Shirley Film P/L:

o      "Don Tate's coverage of ground operations is unique"

o      "Tate's film provides the only footage available of the 4th and 9th Battalion in action in Vietnam"

o      "Tate's material is at its strongest when dealing with individuals"

o      "Tate captured an instinctive feel for capturing everyday events on and off the battlefield"

o      "In action terms, there are some memorable shots of men....moving on patrol through jungles and fields, and witnessing air strikes...."

o      "most of the remainder takes the viewer on a powerful journey made all the more remarkable by the realisation that its cameraman had the courage to keep filming at times when others might have kept the camera packed away."

o      "I was reminded at times of the detail and unselfconscious quality that shines through the best of Damien Parer's camerawork from World War 2."

o      "Don Tate's film is certainly unique...his footage provides a keenly observant insider's view of the Vietnam War"

Now, to their Value (and remember, this was 1996):

Graham Shirley Film P/L then gives a "Basis of Valuation" as Part B of the valuation document, and on page 4, it clearly states:

- 43 mins (2580 seconds) @ $35 per second.......$90,300

- Percentage judged to be of historical value........(90%)....$81,270

Regards to all

Don Tate
author, "The War Within"   

"...a brutally honest insight into a life less fortunate....'A Fortunate Life' on steroids....takes the reader on a dark and shocking journey...."                                           

The Courier-Mail, Brisbane
« Last Edit: Sunday02August2009 by Cassius » Logged

Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #20 on: Saturday11July2009 »

Corse, Briggs,Tate, Westerway, Kirkman, Patterson, Joyce,Moon, Muller and others have all been outed by AVM as the frauds and wannabes they are. I knew most of the AVM data concerning them and it is good to see them all exposed for what they are. Since this excellent website opened these fools and ferals have largely gone quiet. But to get around his lack of credibility Corse has lately been writing more of his usual drivel and getting his fellow feral Wiltshire to send his stupidity around the traps.

The following was sent out by Wiltshire, but is obviously the sick, warped spew of Corse. Corse himself has much to hide, much more than this website has exposed. I may one day send AVM certain information I hold on the private life of Corse. The only thing which holds me back is I don't want to behave like the mad galahs do and start attacking the private lives of people. We shall see what happens.

Anyhow this vicious, sickening email from Corse arrived in my inbox. I am sure you will feel as disgusted and affronted as me. I find it sickening and embarrassing to read this type of shit from somebody who claims to be a Vietnam Veteran.

Date: 9/07/2009 9:38:19 PM
To: Steve.Gower;  Alan Griffin.MP The Hon Minister for Veterans Aff
Subject: Fw: a perceived conflict of interest and criminal concerns re the AWM

Mr. Gower manager of the AWM and the statute responsible Minister Alan Griffin
 Reference: a perceived conflict of interest and criminal concerns re the AWM

Thank you for not responding to my correspondence of last night, obviously you do not seem to regard my “questions” with the same priority as your mates King and Tennent. I have deliberately co addressed this to Minister Griffin in that by now he and Ministers Faulkner, Combet, Smith and Gray should have on-forwarded their concerns re some perceived war crimes criminal concerns of the AWM management not doing what it should reasonably be expected to have done. Presumably the AFP in conjunction with AG will contact you and Mr Cosgrove in dues process. If the statute minister has the political balls that he portends, then he may invite you both to stand aside until these international and national criminal matters are clarified.

Now that you have had time to ponder the original 7 questions, here are some supplementary and related questions that you may care to promulgate with your mates Tennent and King.

Original questions

Q. why was Mr. Cosgrove transferred from 9 RAR after 39 days?

Q. was there any concern perceptions that Mr Cosgrove may have been at risk from the soldier who murdered Bob Convery?

Q. who were the ADF senior officers involved in the unusual locational musical chairs of Mr Cosgrove?

Q. were these unusual “arrangements” made for ANY other RAR officer during the Vietnam War?

Q. where was Mr. Cosgrove physically sleeping when he was called by his company commander to the Convery Murder site?

Q. Mr Gower, what is your relationship with King and Tennent?

Q. Mr Gower, are your 2 mates currently under criminal investigation?

I presume that you are astute enough to realize that these questions do not reflect on Mr Cosgrove or his integrity, the assumption must be that he was just another expendable grunt junior officer being “facilitated by several senior officers for their reasons”? I trust that you can explain this reality to your retarded mate who seems to be entranced as a high command dutiful arse-kisser. This may be difficult for him in that he seems to be incapable of comprehending that to ask a question is not an accusation, it is a democratic and lawful right that real ANZACs have fought and died for.

Some Selected Supplementary questions

–        Why did you select Tennent to be an awm information promulgator re correspondence to ANZAC Don Tate dated 7 July 2009?

–        Is this the same Tennent who is an admitted criminal child rapist?

–        Is this the same Tennent who with the formal self purported support of the Rockhampton rsl president, your other mate King, conspired with the then chief of army to falsify his service records, specifically his reason for discharge?

–        Is this same former statute officer now the chairperson of the awm board of directors?

–        If so, when he was approached to falsify official records, did he advise the AFP of this criminal overture?

–        If not why not?

–        Have you explained to King that when he communicates with you in your capacity as manager of the awm and in his advertised capacity as an rsl executive, it is NOT a private and or personal communication and all such communications are discoverable at law?

–        Is this King the same King who has perceivably electronically criminally stalked and defamed other known mentally ill  ANZACs?

–        Is this the same King who has purportedly conspired with Tennent to commit criminal statute fraud?

Allan Stanton's book "Before I Forget" (Sid Harta Publishers). Stanton was the driver of Captain Tom Arrowsmith's APC at Thua Tic 

Purported Extract "The Arrow (Capt Tom Arrowsmith), like me, did not want the bodies in the cargo area of our carrier, so it was decided to take five bodies, tie them together and hang them by their ankles from the back of the carrier for the trip back to Xuyen Moc.
"Before leaving the ambush site we had one further task to perform- dispose of the other six bodies. We dragged them to an old bomb crater just to the side of the old gates of the deserted village. Along with the bodies were placed explosives, hand grenades, a number of Claymore mines, a few gallons of petrol and a long fuse cord.

"The fuse was lit and about five minutes later the explosion of our crude burial could be heard.

....... (After the second VC attack on the way to Xuyen Moc)...

"There was now one more task to perform before our return to the Dat- take the bodies of the five VC still hanging from the back of Two-Alpha-Zero ( Stanton 's APC) into the village square. I knew they were still there by the shocked looks on the faces of the locals as we drove through the village......

"The bodies were cut from the carrier and left with the village chief to do what he wanted with them."

In view of the external confirmation by a cavalry primary witness Allan Stanton the driver of the commanders armoured vehicle, These questions appear to be relevant of and for the AWM management in addition to the appropriate statute Ministers and other Officers.

-          Was there a related denial by successive conservative governments and some ultra conservative ex service executives that ANZAC Jim Riddle ever existed let alone served as combat commander in Vietnam because of the “embarrassment aka war crimes” and their cover-up that may evolve?

-          Why was the combat force that he commanded raised at the specific direction of the then Australian commander Brigadier Pearson?

-          Was this because of some direct and or indirect assertions and imputations by Pearson that some of our excellent SAS Lads were reluctant to engage the enemy in combat?

-          What were the details contained in the official signals between the then Army Commander General Daley and Brigadier Pearson re these matters?

-          Will the AWM now concede that there was an "Engineers' burial" undertaken by some elements of the Australian Force at Thua Tic, which involved dragging some of the enemy dead into a hole and blowing them up with explosives? 

-          Will the AWM now concede that a number of enemy dead were attached to at least one APC by their ankles and then dragged/slung a considerable distance behind this vehicle to Xuyen Moc where they were then placed on public display? 

-          Will the AWM now provide copies of all the associated photographs taken by Denis Gibbons, or any other photographer, of these and other related events of this operation?

-          Was this the motivation of the Army High Command that overrode the original deserved Military Cross for the then Captain Arrowsmith?

-          Who were the ex high command officers who renominated Arrowsmith as a post war upgraded decoration if they thought the dust had settled on these alleged war crime concerns raised by General Daley?

-          When did the current statute management of the Australian War Memorial become aware of this evidenced war crime?

-          Why didn’t the current statute management of the AWM report these evidenced war crimes to the relevant ministers and AFP when they first became aware of this conduct?

-          Has the Chief of the Army advised the AFP that there appears to be an unauthorized destruction and or misappropriation of official records, namely the “Pound Inquiry” as a deliberate attempt to pervert the course of justice re a known and evidenced war crime?

-          Is the AWM management aware of and or have some evidenced allegations of other Vietnam war crimes?

-          Have some former and current RSL, VVFA and TPI executives become aware of these and other alleged war crimes?

-          Have these entities and or their ‘servants” become deliberate accessories after the fact in endorsing the intimidation and electronic stalking of some DVA diagnosed mentally ill veterans who have attempted to expose these deliberate high command and political criminal deceits?

-          Do any current and or former AFP executives have any knowledge and or suspicions of other deliberate covered up war crimes and or criminal matters that they may have been directed to not be investigated?

-          Do any current and or former AFP executives have any knowledge of other criminal and or treasonous allegations and or evidence suppression?

-          What evidence and or allegations that the Howard government was involved in any of these or related deliberate criminal cover-ups exists?

-          If so, why hasn’t it been made available to the statute authorities for investigation?

-          If so, are any of the high command generals during this period known to have facilitated these criminal acts of fraud and misrepresentation by failing to act per statute Australian Rule of Law?

-          If so, who are the identified ex generals who have not enforced Australian Rule of Law per their statute duties?

-          Have the AWM board of directors been advised formally or informally of these alleged arguable criminal actions and cover-ups?

-          If so, have they initiated a criminal complaint to the AFP, primarily ex general Pearson and his participating staff officers and field commanders?

-          If not, why not?

-          If so, is there a perceivable criminal case to review the decoration awarded to Pearson purportedly for his war service integrity per his citation?

-          Does his citation in any way reflect the battles of Thua Tic?

-          If so, does this statutory declaration citation misrepresent the facts?

-          Which officers authored the citation that was subsequently endorsed by the then high command?

-          Has the AWM statute accountable Minister advised the Prime minister that pending the outcome of a full and transparent independent investigation, that the AWM directors and senior management should be stood aside because of an arguable and perceived conflict of interest and potentially as accessories after the fact in some matters and accessories before the fact in some other recent acts?

-          Is there any causal link in these matters that one of the reasons financial aid to the people of Vietnam is still maintained is an oblique buyoff so that they will not initiate international war crimes cases against Australians? More specifically, some of the high command for its selective editing of official records OR is it a simple matter of AID to Vietnam so they don’t hang the Australian Vietnamese criminal drug smuggling maggots they catch as they do for other foreign drug smuggling criminals?

-          Will the Prime Minister Kevin Rudd initiate a Royal Commission into these and related matters?

Mr Gower, pending the formal resolution of the AWM specific questions above, in the “good interests of the Australia War Memorial, the Nation and the ANZAC Community”, will you and Mr Cosgrove stand aside?

Jim Wiltshire

107 Phillips St Wodonga 3690 Phn: 060 241 079. Mob: 0412 161 047. E: tjimw1@iprimus.com.au

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2009 8:53 PM
To: Steve.Gower@awm.gov.au; Ashley.Ekins@awm.gov.au
Subject: CONTRADICTION OF OFFICIAL FACTS - failure to respond to emails requesting explanation. AWM

Mr. Gower manager of the AWM

Per your “peer defense” of your mate and boss Mr Cosgrove, how do you explain these OFFICIAL FACTS and the 3 questions below?

D & E Platoon – HQ1ATF VietNam 1966-1971

215853         2Lt John Sullivan                     14 May 1966 - 30 August 1966
17698           2Lt Michael McCarthy             05 October 1966 – 02 January 1967
   (Between my Hospitalisation (Dec 66) and subsequent RTA (Medevac 10 Jan 67) and the arrival of Nev Gale, my PlSgt, Sgt Robin Sheppard mid, acted as PlComd.)
<>5714078       2Lt Neville Gale                       20 January 1967 – 21 November 1967  <>
6708248       2Lt Guy Holloway                   09 December 1967 – 15 October 1968
3788851       2Lt Robert Sutton                    20 October 1968 – 26 March 1969
2787006       2Lt Raymond Woolan MC       16 February 1969 - 10 September 1969
1733455       2Lt Russ Henderson                25 September 1969 – 03 December 1969
235341         Lt Peter Cosgrove MC            30 September 1969 – 30 July 1970
55462           2Lt John Burrows MID            07 July 1970 – 19 February 1971
3791321       2Lt David Chitty                      19 February 1971 – 19 August 1971   

Q. why was Mr. Cosgrove transferred from 9 RAR after 39 days?

Q. was there any concern perceptions that Mr Cosgrove may have been at risk from the soldier who murdered Bob Convery?

Q. who were the ADF senior officers involved in the unusual locational musical chairs of Mr Cosgrove?

Q. were these unusual “arrangements” made for ANY other RAR officer during the Vietnam War?

Q. where was Mr. Cosgrove physically sleeping when he was called by his company commander to  the Convery Murder site?

Q. Mr Gower, what is your relationship with King and Tennent?

Q. Mr Gower, are your 2 mates currently under criminal investigation?
krt1.

« Reply #19 on: Saturday20June2009 »

What a crock of shit!!! It is about time they did a head check. They are one idiot short and don't know it yet. 
Ethelred
« Reply #18 on: Saturday20June2009 »

Looks very much like Corse tasted the favours in the houses of ill repute in China way too much while he was away. He must also have run out of medication by the looka his latest emails and have been overcome with the "flushes" of Chinese pleasure to such an extent he has lost his "marbles".

The mad galah looney tunes have been engaging in cyber stalking and criminal defamation for over three years now and it's only because those on the receiving end understand the galahs have no money that they haven't taken these fools to Court. There is no use spending tens of thousands [ that's what it would cost ] just to win and stand on the Court steps in the rain boasting " we won". Nobody really gives a flying. The only benefit would be to rip the money off the galahs and they don't have enough. Another consideration is that Police advice has been that this is a Veteran shit fight and the Police really aren't interested. This is understood. The Police have more important matters to attend to.

So rave on, and on, and on---and well....just on Wiltshire, Corse, Briggs and keep crying poor me mad galah I'm a sick mentally retarded Veteran who should be able to say what I want without you decent Vets standing up for yourselves when we attack you. Yeh right.
Zion
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Friday19June2009 »

Barry "failed Lieutenant" Corse is at it again after his trip to the fleshpots of China. It's just a damn pity he didn't get lost in Outer Mongolia, though we doubt they would want him.

By the way Bazza the Ops Officer of 2 RAR 1967-68 was Major Kevin Newman, not the Officer you falsely claimed in this weeks other drivel you sent out. We have noticed heaps of misinformation in this weeks daily drivel sent out by cutey Corse and if we feel so inclined we will correct him, though it has all become a big bore and yawn for most of us. The same old same old shit.

Now to matters present. Today this failed Officer and wannabe decorated War Veteran sent out more drivel in which he attacks Blue Ryan and General Cosgrove.

His email has been sent to us and to read it open the attachment below. We have pasted the information into a word document so that you can have the dubious pleasure and get your jollies off looking at his highly mature style of writing emails. Remember this "man" is in his sixties.

By the way if you can decipher just what it is he is saying let us know.

PS---Oh we just thought we better mention Baz old boy. You are really a fool and dunderhead. Terry Hills hasn't been the Qld TPI President for ages and Peter Gregory is not the Secretary. Dear oh dear. How often must we correct your shit.

OPEN THE ATTACHMENT BELOW TO PUNISH YOUR MIND FURTHER WITH BIG EARS CORSES NONSENSE

* Cutey_Corse_Raves_on_Again.doc (42 KB - downloaded 608 times.)
« Last Edit: Friday19June2009 by Cassius » Logged

Zion
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Monday08June2009 »

Readers this is the latest intelligent and mature input Corse has sent to our Parliament and others. The stupidity, immaturity and sickness of this failed Officer beggars belief.

We have attached the original email so you can view the crude formatting in colours and emphasis which Corse and the mad galahs use.

The email from Corse had an irrelevant newspaper clipping attached which we have not included because our sole aim is to show readers just how sick and warped this bloke is.

An AVM member sent us the following------

To:  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:10 AM
Subject: Fw: Parliamentary Consensus = GREED and INEQUITY is essential and normal and good for ALL Australian Politicians

xxxx

To: undisclosed-recipients
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: Fw: Parliamentary Consensus = GREED and INEQUITY is essential and normal and good for ALL Australian Politicians

Regards Briggsy

Date: 7/06/2009 1:17:27 PM
To: Julia.Gillard.MP@aph.gov.au;  Malcolm.Turnbull.MP@aph.gov.au;  senator.faulkner@aph.gov.au;  senator.johnston@aph.gov.au;  'Griffin, Alan \(MP\)';  Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au
Cc: 'Briggsy';  'Jim Wiltshire'
Subject: Parliamentary Consensus = GREED and INEQUITY is essential and normal and good for ALL Australian Politicians

Email notation, the first email addressee must be Gillard because Rudd hides behind an invisible non public email contact.

Something about the verbal heat might melt his milky bar or ruffle his hair?

Rudd and Turnbull, Faulkener and Johnston, Griffin and Markus

Your personal public clarification of the perspective below would be appreciated by the ANZAC Community, sooner rather than later.

If there are ANY members of the ANZAC Community who actually believe that decency and morality and can be negotiated from ANY executive government of either color, THIS should convince even the most retarded ANZAC that there is NO EQITY INTENT or INTEREST for ANY ANZAC.

Rudd’s Australian Order of Pig Trough Priorities. Pollies and their families. Rudd’s Reffo’s, bankrupt pacific states and their systemically corrupt, irrelevant USA ordained “wars”, parasitic Australians of convenience, overseas aid to nations who also have large military forces (criminals, welfare riders, child sex abusers, Aussie rule of law indifferent religious bigots, non productive semi permanent offshore residents, Serving ANZACS and in last place, Veteran ANZACs.

Barry Corse

TO SEE WHAT THE ORIGINAL LOOKS LIKE OPEN THIS ATTACHMENT

* corsedrivel.doc (31.5 KB - downloaded 523 times.)

Ethelred
« Reply #15 on: Friday05June2009 »

A bit about the great hero and super Officer himself

http://www.austvetmatters.net/Docs/corseupdate27feb09.doc
grunter

« Reply #14 on: Thursday07May2009 »

WHAT THE &%$* IS THAT CLOWN GOING ON ABOUT?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #13 on: Thursday07May2009 »

krt1 you may well be correct. But ultimately we all must take responsibility for our own actions and words. Corse and his mob of wannabes and fruit loops have caused untold trouble in the veteran community and have viciously attacked many people.Because of their behaviour, I once again am ashamed to be a veteran. The politicians love them.

If they had any principle they would quietly disappear now that they have been outed for what they are.

Nobody with any reason, ethics and understanding of the military take them seriously. Yet I fear clowns like Corse and Wiltshire will continue on, convinced the rest of the world is wrong and they are right.

They are a disgrace to the uniform.
« Last Edit: Thursday07May2009 by Shadow » Logged
krt1.

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday06May2009 »

I am fearful that this man is suffering from a disease known as "Korsakoff's syndrome" I would recommend that he has a full medical and psychiatric assessment run down done  A.S.A.P. This condition is irreversible and will only get worse if left to run it's normal course.  He could become worse in that he will start to experience anxiety, along with severe depression and disorientation.  He could at times exhibit aggressive and defence behaviour, with undefinable threats of a various nature.   There is treatment but if left to it's own course the condition worsens to a level where very little can be done. People with this condition can end up being Scheduled.
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday06May2009 »

Hello Fergus and others.

I have read a heck of a lot of the drivel emailed out by Barry Corse, Jim Wiltshire, Dave Briggs and the mad galahs. They seem to think that just because you accept their emails your agree with their rubbish. How wrong.

I have seen Corse use vile, coarse filthy and abusive language to all sorts of people including the former Governor General down to ordinary vets. Not content to raise vet matters he and his cronies have stooped to attacking the private lives of decent people.

So, how does Corse think all the people he and his mad galahs abused got on. Did they all go running and screaming like girls to all and sundry saying please stop it.

Not on ya life. They stood their ground and weren't frightened or cowered by the vileness of Corse and his mates.

I know several people whose health really suffered because of Corse, yet they didn't run around the place screaming like a big girl.
cicero

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday06May2009 »

if you read that dribble from Corse......you should come to only one conclusion...........he is a fucking oxygen absconder and absolute dickhead......the most far fetched lot of dribble that he has penned for a long time.,.......

at least I can laugh at his writings...... Grin
Fergus
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday06May2009 »

Barry Corse is a pain in the gluteus maximus, his last tirade of legalese and threats was to the VVFA, this week it is the TPI Federation and State Associations.  Urgent messages have been sent off to Philadelphia seeking assistance from a lawyer, sufficiently skilled to interpret what Corse has said in his strange legal lingo.

Keep up the good work Barry Corse, the more people and ex Service Organisations you attack, the more it is realised what  idiots you and your Mad Galah mates are. 

Please explain – Why do you use funny "legalese" to communicate your threats?. Why not try good old Western Australian English?

Will say no more, and am sure Barry will be pleased that his work is communicated to a wider but equally stunned audience.

Have had to snip a swathe off  his email, (shown below) as reading it all in one go would not be conducive to the mental health of even a sane Veteran.

Aye

Fergus

Barry’s latest tirade of legal talk.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/5/6
Subject: TPI Associated Executives, a question, have YOU as the ACCOUNTABLE CORPORATE DIRECTORS been fully appraised of the matters below?
To: TrueOrFalse@tpiexec.com.au

FYI:

Sent: Sunday, 12 April 2009 11:41 AM
To: 'admin@tpinsw.net'; 'alfken634@yahoo.com.au'; 'secretary@qldtpi.org.au'; 'tpisa@bigpond.com.au'; 'admin@tpihqvic.org.au'; 'tpiwa@tpiwa.org.au'; 'tpi-act@homemail.com.au'; 'David Catterall'
Cc: 'Griffin, Alan (MP)'; 'Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au'; 'tpifed@senet.com.au'
Subject: TPI Associated Executives, a question, have YOU as the ACCOUNTABLE CORPORATE DIRECTORS been fully appraised of the matters below?

To The TPI Associated State and Federal Directors (except those with a perceived conflict of interest)

NSW Colin McGrath            admin@tpinsw.net                 for President Pat Bright

NT Allen Kennedy               alfken634@yahoo.com.au     for President Tom Davern

QLD Peter Gregory              secretary@qldtpi.org.au          for President Terry Hills

SA John Reeves                   tpisa@bigpond.com.au           for President Greg Blyth

TAS Graham Halton            tpitas@bigpond.com.au          for President Graham Halton

Vic   David Keall                 admin@tpihqvic.org.au          for President John Vincent

WA Neville Clark                tpiwa@tpiwa.org.au                for President Alan Wheatley

ACT Pat McCabe                 tpi-act@homemail.com.au      for President Adrian Roberts

Vic TPI vice pres                 dfcatterall@optus.com.net       for Vice President David Catterall                                                                                                                                                         (person of interest re:  From: David Catterall. To: Aussie Digger. Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 6:31 PM. Subject: Barry Corse. (ghost posted without author reply detail, author now located?)

Copy to Bill Kane  tpifed@senet.com.au  national secretary (silent or MIA?)

TPI Associated Executives

G’Day Lads

Reference: Is there a question of some TPI perceived deliberate or accidental defamation as in accessories to and after the fact of perceived criminal electronic stalking public endorsement and bullying as in a perceived endorsement of deliberate aggravation of DVA patients accepted mental illness? Is it a criminal offence to deliberately electronically stalk or promote by endorsement, a known mentally ill veteran patient, is this a deliberate aggravation of the stalked veteran’s known mental illness a premeditated criminal assault?

Just in case you did not get a copy of the inquiry below or it’s TPI national and WA state un-responded predecessors.

Have you as accountable executives seen the communication below of 20 March 2009, as a consequent and supplementary of earlier correspondence re this matter, that should have been formally presented to ALL state and national TPI directors as a matter of perceived governance and vicarious personal litigious accountability, if eventually so found?

Am I correctly advised, the national TPI entity is funded by registered state executive constitutional statute process and that consequent of this, the national executive are at law servants of the individual and collective state TPI associations?

On this basis and pursuant to the questions raised vide the earlier formal correspondence, my question as a TPI Life Scriber, has the national and vide the causal connection, “have the state TPI executives, collectively and individually defamed me and other TPI and non TPI veterans by formally publicly proclaiming that all the information contained on the identified website is accurate and that the author and owner of the website is an honest person and as a TPI executive proclaimed honest person, all his publications on the TPI executive endorsed website are honest and accurate  publications, without any caveat”?

Consequent of the potential litigious ramification emanating from these questions, can I as a financial TPI member expect all the arguable state and national TPI entities within the criteria of good governance and commercial accountability re managements duty of care to an aggrieved member, consistant with the constitution’s, to seek independent formal legal advice for the protection off ALL TPI members and their association funds? If our legal counsel’s confirms this worst case litigious possibility, then the question may need to be considered, has there been any criminal inadvertent and or deliberate process that may jeopardize any government and or sponsorship support?

If the perceived arguable deliberate actions of some of the national and state TPI executive vide the public endorsement of the criminal website and its public utterings as ACCURATE in content, without any caveat, are criminal, are the identified TPI executives accessories to and after the fact of perceived criminal electronic stalking vide the public endorsement and bullying? Does it then follow that the perceived endorsement of deliberate aggravation of DVA patients accepted mental illness in that to deliberately electronically stalk a known mentally ill veteran, is a deliberate aggravation of the stalked veteran’s known illness, a deliberate criminal act? If this stalking is so found to be an attempt to cause the stalked mentally ill veteran detriment, is the said patient of the DVA and at law within the duty of care of the statute accountable minister? IF so, has the said minister failed in his statute duty of care of the said criminally stalked veterans, if so, then is it well within the common law parameters that the minister is criminally negligent if he was found to have not protected the known mentally ill DVA patient from the direct and indirect criminal stalking endorsement of the potential respondent associations and or individuals?

Barry Corse, TPI Life Subscriber W4587

PRIVATE

National Secretary TPI                                                                                                     WITHOUT PREJUDICEBill Kane

G’Day Bill

Reference A: Extract - From: Blue Ryan Date: 11/12/2008 4:10:22 PM To: 'Barry Corse';  tpiwa@tpiwa.org.au Cc: 'Jim Wiltshire';  'Briggsy'  “The reference provided to Keith Tennent was done following a request from him some two years ago”.

Reference B: Extract - From: Barry Corse.  Sent: Thursday, 11 December 2008 9:42 AM and Friday, 19 December 2008 1:15 PM To: 'tpiwa@tpiwa.org.au' Subject: TPI national and vide process, state endorsement of criminal stalking and denigration of some TPI members and ANZAC Community.

PRIVATE  Alan Wheatley WITHOUT PREJUDICE President TPI WA and a National Director

To my knowledge I have communicated to you per reference B for the TPI national Executive’s attention re the matter described and confirmed as accurate by the national president in reference A.

In the absence of a satisfactory clarification from the TPI national and or state director executives, I again seek formal clarification of the simple up front question that appears to have been overlooked, “At law, has the TPI National Executive and therefore by dues process, all its sub entities, invited ALL the particularized aggrieved ANZACs and their families to sue the TPI for every value it has re the TPI proclaimed “accurate professional helpful website” vide all the particularized defamation within the advertized website as at and from 25 March 2007?

This should not be about perceptions of a “jolly good chap” who may have made a corporate governance error, this is about Australian Rule of Law and the litigious ramifications because some who hold corporate governance and statute accountability, may have failed to enforce the responsibilities that they contracted to uphold when they stuck their hands up and accepted the offices they stood for.

If the alleged admissions by TPI member Wiltshire from TPI national president Ryan and the initial private discussion to try and discretely resolve these governance and potential litigious concerns, before and since October 2008 are correct, the ANZAC community is understandably entitled to ponder, “what is it that a sick fellow is holding to intimidate and or blackmail a respected, admired ESO corporate executive”?  A supplementary concern may well be, why did this “community pedestalized executive” need to confide in a non TPI executive re his perceived executive fears and purportedly admit that he has been aware of the published criminal matters for some time?

Is this matter about Australian Rule of Law and the perceived question that the National TPI in proclaiming one members public website  as “accurate” when the content includes deliberate criminal and civil defamation, slander, intimidation, contempt, misrepresentation and electronic stalking of other ANZACs, specifically INCLUDING TPI members and their families?

Are there any TPI state and or national executives who have personal and or professional links to this TPI proclaimed website who by their endorsement and or published commentary, may be perceived as having a conflict of interest in this matter?

The Hypothetical Consequential Analysis below may assist in your response to my formal inequity inquiry in this matter.

Understandably I must reserve all my rights in this and related matters IF they are found to have substance.

Barry Corse
TPI Member

West Perth WA
« Last Edit: Wednesday06May2009 by Fergus » Logged
Fergus Fairfax
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday05May2009 »

I have seen this Jenny Bell say a lot on Allen Petersens email list. She does have a loud, abusive and stupid mouth. Yes she is reportedly Dave Gabels sister. Dave Gabel is not a War Veteran, though he did serve years in the Regular Army and part time Army.

Bell knows nothing about military service particularly War Service. She has never served in the Military yet it seems she knows it all about serving in the armed forces. We don't need people like her mouthing off about Veteran and ex service matters.

There is a shonky organization in South Australia which she and Gabel are involved with, the Servicepersons Support Network SPSN. Others heavily involved are Paul Dignon and George Craig, he who was a RAEME clerk in Vietnam yet who marches with Infantry Battalions on Anzac Days...this year he marched with 5 RAR,last year with 1 RAR from memory.

I have taken the liberty of looking at another forum where much is written about all this and you can read what has been said here

http://theaussiedigger.com/TheAussieDiggerForum/index.php?topic=455.0
Mowgli
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday05May2009 »

"I have seen the name Jenny Bell a lot...who is she???"

Quote.
"The bigmouthed and forever interferring “Queen Bee” Jenny Bell, an NLA cohort, is reportedly Gabel’s sister"

Former Soldier's watering hole, Railway Hotel Liverpool, barmaid up to 1975 who claims she was a hairdresser at the time.

It was initially suggested that she's the mother in law of Ex-Service Person's Support Network president Dave Gabel.  This misconception probably arose from the advanced age of her husband she purportedly snagged during purportedly aged care duties as a nurse at Gawler Hospital SA.  Purportedly she is not yet of retirement age.

She has no evident connection to Vietnam veterans but chose to stick her unwanted head into veteran matters as a Corse, Briggs, Wiltshire, Mad Galah supporter on Allen Petersen's forum. There is a strong SPSN - Mad Galah connection.

Wiltshire has purportedly accused ANZMi and other veterans of causing the death of her "veteran" husband. He wasn't a veteran of any conflict of any description, The man died of an age related, 74, heart attack last year and in May from memory.
Bell has never bothered to refute that Wiltshire claim so has had her status lowered from unwanted interfering cow to Mad Galah conspiracy theorist, but at a lower level than those named above.

She was permitted to run riot on Petersen's forum as she fully supported wannabe hero Don Tate.  All the while offering nothing more than uninformed and ignorant opinion in flagrant abuse of veterans who had Tate marked as nothing but a bullshit artist from day one.

She had earlier been described in terms far less flattering than I've used here.

Mowgli
Tooligie

« Reply #6 on: Monday04May2009 »

I have seen the name Jenny Bell a lot...who is she???
Fergus
« Reply #5 on: Monday04May2009 »

Roger, dodger39 not sure what you said, but you said it with style.

Thoroughly understood this bit though

“they don't realise that Barry's "compromises" feed on ressentiment (sic) of inferiors towards their superiors.” 

That says it all.

Knew what you said was true but, haven’t been able to put it so simply.  As near as I got was stating that Corse and his mates had Bolshevik tendencies.  Can now see that for Corse, Wiltshire, Briggs Tate and their mates, the substance of your hypotheses, is their motivation and sustenance.

Now that the core of their problem is understood, most of their abominable behaviour can be traced back to your truism.

Perhaps if these blokes were to report your wise words to their “trick cyclists” a healing process could begin.

Well done

Aye

Fergus
Brutus

« Reply #4 on: Monday04May2009 »

After reading through Barrister Corse's obvious adulation and love of, firstly himself and his buddy Rambo Briggs it makes me wonder why they ever bothered to send units to Vietnam.. after all Corse and Briggs could have done it all on their own.. 

Just imagine how quickly battles such as Binh Ba could have been over if Super Soldier Briggs had been involved... we could have had Brave Barry on the outskirts of the village directing airstrikes and artillery from his close American friends while Dashing Dave could have been slithering through the village armed only with his KFS set slashing throats of the hapless members of the 33rd NVA Regiment who were in residence.  He could have also had his sweat rag tied, turban like around his head ala Daring Don style. 5 RAR need not to have bothered attending at all..

After Binh Ba was done they then could have taken 6 RAR's place and did a two man sweep of the rest of the province and drove what was left of the NVA bacik to the DMZ.. Once that was done the Long Hai's could have been purged of its VC population and peace restored throughout the land.

Now, long after the war the heroics continue unabated, who needs a judicial system anymore, we have Brave Barry wanting to run the show...

What's the next appointment that awaits our failed 2LT hero deep inside his Walter Mitty mind, high court judge perhaps, or maybe he would like to replace the GG so he could then award Victoria Crosses to himself for saving FSB Coral, Dashing Dave for his exploits in Cambodia and maybe something to that other well known entity from Thua Tich.

Now what I would consider as a real test of courage would be for Brave Barry to say turn up at either a 1 RAR or 3 RAR reunion with a name tage on and the same for Dashing Dave to turn up at a 5 RAR reunion also wearing a name tag... no doubt news of their exploits have already filtered through to the associations.  Never going to happen of course, as you get older multiple fractures tend to take longer to heal.

Slither away Barry and take your Cambodian superstar with you.  Legal eagle, oh give us all a break and go back on your medication again.

dodger39
« Reply #3 on: Monday04May2009 »

Sorry, Just couldn't resist it.

In this letter I would like to respond directly to Barry Corse's unruly wheelings and dealings. However, considering his inability to cope with the truth I feel that doing so would be a great disservice to Barry at this time. So, instead, I'll devote the rest of this letter to explaining as politely as possible how his arguments don't even prove his point. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Barry's violent indoctrination and is consequently believable. I never used to be particularly concerned about his tractates. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that just the other day, some of his intolerant subordinates forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Barry's blueprint for a world in which illiterate fanatics of one sort or another are free to permit soporific beggars to rise to positions of leadership and authority. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that unlike Barry, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if—and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty"—he were not actually responsible for trying to convince others that socially inept flakes are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy, then I'd stop saying that even if one is opposed to dodgy sesquipedalianism (and I am), then surely, elitism-prone and inerudite, Barry's assertions resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Barry is an inspiration to maledicent vagrants everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to give people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions and, more importantly, they don't realize that Barry's "compromises" feed on ressentiment of inferiors towards their superiors. (Yes, many recent controversies have been fueled by a whole-hearted embracing of stinking, quixotic fibs, but that's an entirely different story.) Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.

Fergus
« Reply #2 on: Monday04May2009 »

Barry Corse "QC" part 2

Barry Corse “QC”, the self appointed legal adviser for the Mad Galahs has shown great concern about the VVFA publishing information about his Mad Galah mate David Briggs.

There is clear written evidence that either Barry Corse is a liar or Dave Briggs is a liar and Barry is a gullible fool, or both these blokes are liars. Corse has been asked “who is the liar” on numerous occasions but chooses to be silent. 

Corse lied to the Office of the Prime Minister of Australia on the 21st Sep 2007 about Dave Briggs.

Dave Briggs was a less than average National Service Sapper who served in Vietnam. On completion of his National Service he applied to enlist in the Australian Regular Army but was rejected as unsuitable. There is nothing wrong with being a disgruntled “Nasho”, and everybody is not cut out for the commitment, discipline and rigours of Military life, as a National Serviceman Briggs had obviously demonstrated a lack of these qualities.

Despite the truth about Briggs's less than stellar military career, Barry Corse “QC” and legal advisor for the Mad Galahs wrote the following about Briggs to the Office of the Prime Minister of Australia and to a Department of Veterans Affairs executive on the 21 Sep 2007

Date: 21/09/2007 2:45:19 PM

To: 'Jenny Bell';  Tony.Nutt@pm.gov.au;  Philip.Connole@dva.gov.au

Subject: ADA versus the veteran real world

(The main text is deleted for brevity, but is available on request)

PS. On a good day Briggsy looks like shit, got out of his “creeping cancer and angina bed” he doesn’t talk about, because there are so many veterans worse than him, to respond to Mr. James. Briggsy has discovered that his first tour as a grunt with Colin Khan, 5 RAR, just got deleted, perhaps because like some of the 5 RAR lads who went of to Cambodia to kill charlie. Minor problem here, “no aussies served in Cambodia, it was not permitted. Maybe the ASIO way in the Fraser era was to simply seize and destroy ALL military records that were not palatable. Colin Khan helped Briggsy volunteer for a RAE change of corp and back to Vietnam as a tunnel rat, Colin may have been concerned that Briggsy may have disposed of an incompetent officer, hence the mutual agreement send him back to the controlled killing fields. Briggsy proceeded to screw up, was awarded a yank Silver Star and got reprimanded by his aussie commander for winning a bloody gong when he was where he wasn’t supposed to be.

After the war military intelligence “borrowed Briggsy from the cops” converted an emergency reserve corporal into an undercover major to track down some treasonous senior officers under the guidance of an aussie “president oval office”  representative. When it was all over and fraser was in charge of the laundry it was all expunged and Briggsy being the good obedient loyal grunt cop, went back to catching good criminals. So Jenny when I see this non combat pissant denigrate Briggsy it’s the same as that Howard cockroach who deliberately pissed on Veteran Mike Kelly and the ADA condemnation was as deafening as Howard’s silence when his parliamentary mates applauded that ANZAC denigration.

Here is a synoposis of what Corse said:

Briggs served as an Infantry soldier with an “secret” Australian unit in Cambodia.
Briggs was involved in two tours of Vietnam, one as an Infantry soldier and one as a Sapper.
Briggs may have murdered an incompetent Australian Army Officer.
The Commanding Officer of 5 RAR conspired with Briggs to hide the murder.
Briggs’s Cambodia service has been expunged from his Service Record.
Briggs was awarded a Silver Star by the United States Army.
Briggs was an undercover Major working for ASIO after his discharge from Nasho service.

Numerous emails have been sent to Corse “QC” requesting further information about his amazing stories of valour, conspiracy and mayhem involving his mate Briggs. Corse remains silent.

This Corse episode is one of many examples of his and the Mad Galah's propensity to tell outrageous lies to support their stupid conspiracy theories. To tell the lies to the highest office in the land is indicative of a conspiracy theorist with delusions of grandeur. For Corse to write in his "Legalese" style is also indicitive that something is wrong in the attic.   

Don’t let Corse get away with this one – he can be contacted direct at dragon8@iinet.net.au 

Let’s see if he will answer some of the Millions of veterans he claims support him and his Mad Galah group.

Even an answer in his inimitable legalese would be OK – for a laugh.

Aye

Fergus
Mowgli
« Reply #1 on: Monday04May2009 »

I really like the way Corse the wannabe Silk writes. He’s hilarious.

"If I am correctly advised, purportedly below is an extract of one of your associations public website publications?"

For those of us who often don’t quite understand what the hell he’s getting at as he dribbles shit over his keyboard, he and others of his insane lot have a gobbledygook interpreter standing by at all times. 
This dill, the “Learned Colleague”

To: Allen Petersen Cc: fergus 
Sent: Thursday, 1 January 2009 7:37 PM
Subject: Fergus Fairfax - for general distribution

He (Fergus) alleges that Jim Wiltshire accused "Members and associates of ANZMI" of physically and emotionally terrorising a "Veterans family while the veteran was overseas" - well, that is not quite accurate, Jim Wiltshire used the word "purportedly" (which indicates that he is quoting someone else) it is not a direct accusation.

They really should employ the semi-literate boiler room lawyer, China, to voice record their whinings for transcription to something that might make for easier reading.

Mowgli
Fergus
« on: Sunday03May2009 »

Barry Corse has donned his legal wig and gown, tucked his thumbs into his lapels and initiated  “Massive Legal action” against the VVFA who had the temerity to publish an AVM link to their members.

As usual with Mad Galah "stuff" it took some time to fathom Barry Corse’s and Wiltshire’s legalese, but it seems that in linking VVFA’s web site to that of AVM, VVFA have offended the Mad Galahs who are now launching a "massive slander case” against the VVFA. In his inimitable style Corse has penned an appropriate email exhibiting his amazing grasp of legal lingo.

Barry has obviously set himself up as the honorary Legal Officer for the Mad Galahs, wow that’s a bit risky for an ex officer who never ever, passed an officer promotion examination in twenty years of service.

For years now Corse, Wiltshire and their supporters have been making absurd accusations against individual veterans, veteran organizations, the Defence Force and Politicians.  The major difference between their accusations and those shown on AVM is that their accusations are based on unsupported lies and crazy conspiracy theories, whereas the information shown on AVM and rebroadcast by VVFA is based on information sourced through the Freedom of Information Act from the various Government Departments.

If you have grasped what has been said above, then you should be able to grasp what Corse and Wiltshire are getting at in their broadsides to VVFA.

It is noted with humour,  the forever paternalistic Barry Corse refers to his minions as “Lads”. Well done Barry if your audience are the “Lads” that must make you the “Godfather”

Aye

Fergus

Here we go

Date: 1/05/2009 7:05:25 PM
To: Defamation.ElectronicStalkingCasesPending@Court.gov.au
Subject: FW: A Question of VVFA perceived deliberate or accidental defamation

Sent: Wednesday, 8 April 2009 9:25 AM
To: 'vvaalismore@bigpond.com.au'; 'rolfey.1812@bigpond.com'; 'hmmvvaa@tsn.cc'; 'vvaaill@aapt.net.au'; 'du73578@bigpond.net.au'; 'vietvetsgosford@bigpond.com'; 'nclvets@bigpond.net.au'; 'vvfagl@tsn.cc'; 'lesfrost@bigpond.com'; 'mudgeevvf@hotmail.com'; 'statesecretaryvvfq@netspace.net.au'; 'vethelp@bigpond.com'; 'vvfarsb@bigpond.net.au'; 'vvflaidley@hypermax.net.au'; 'bestav17@tpg.com.au'; 'snafu@chariot.net.au'; 'Milton Kirk'
Cc: 'Griffin, Alan (MP)'; 'Louise.Markus.MP@aph.gov.au'
Subject: A Question of VVFA perceived deliberate or accidental defamation

To VVFA Associated Executives

Far North Coast President: Graeme Davis; Shoalhaven President: Barry Rolfe; Hastings - Manning – Macleay President: Bill Wagner; Illawarra President: Murray Claydon;

Clarence Valley President: Ralph Hindmarsh; Dubbo & Far West Region President: Greg Salmon; Gosford City President: Richard Gray; Newcastle & Hunter Region Inc President: Tom Yeo;

Great Lakes President: Robert Campbell; Central West President: Lindsay Wright; Mudgee & Districts President Geoff Robinson; QUEENSLAND BRANCH President: Malcolm Wheat;

Townsville President: Barry Martin; Central Queensland President: Rick Tynan; Lockyer / Brisbane Valley President Terry Pinkerton; VICTORIA BRANCH President: Ron Cargill;

SOUTH AUSTRALIA BRANCH President: Bob Ellis; Western Australia Branch President: Milton Kirk;  OR INCUMBENTS. RECIPIENTS PLEASE PASS ON.

VVFA Associated Executives

G’Day Lads

Reference: A Question of VVFA perceived deliberate or accidental defamation aka accessories to and after the fact of perceived criminal electronic stalking and bullying aka perceived deliberate aggravation of DVA patients accepted mental illness?

Just in case you did not get a copy of the inquiry below.
 Cheers

Barry

Sent: Monday, 6 April 2009 8:21 AM
To: 'vvfagran@bigpond.net.au'
Subject: PRIVATE and Confidential - A Question of VVFA perceived deliberate or accidental defamation?
 PRIVATE and Confidential

National President Tim McCombe   vvfagran@bigpond.net.au  Vietnam Veterans Federation of Australia.

G’Day Tim

If I am correctly advised, purportedly below is an extract of one of your associations public website publications?
 It has recently been brought to my notice. As a courtesy, I extend the two essential primary questions,

- is this what it appears, a VVFA public publication? if so,

- have the VVFA and or its servants by this publication caused a deliberate or accidental defamation of the people named?

I look forward to your early clarification please.

Cheers

Barry Corse
West Perth WA 6005

March 20, 2009
Minutes of February Committee Meeting

Minutes of the February Committee Meeting are available at the link below.

Minutes

Filed under Veteran News by Admin.

Permalink • Print • Email • Comment

March 18, 2009

More News from Aust Vet Matters

We have published a David Briggs page on our website here.
David Briggs

David Briggs has a reputation in the Veteran community for terrible, irrational and just plain sick and bad behaviour.

He is a typical bully boy, wannabe, liar and fraud who sets standards for others he can't live up to and doesn't live up to.

Briggs relentlessly attacks anybody who dares to disagree with him or who won't do as he tells them.

He, with Corse and Wiltshire,continue to belittle us all in the eyes of politicians and the general public as they run around the internet spewing forth their bile, lies, silliness and bullying.

We continue to receive excellent support and feedback.

The number of visitors to our website continues to break records.

AVM WEBSITE GROUP

http://www.austvetmatters.net/davidbriggs.html
Permalink • Print • Email • Comment

March 14, 2009
Further News from Aust Vet Members

Latest update from Australian Vietnam Members.

David Briggs has been rampaging around the internet for several years. To read up about this bitter, vicious and deranged excuse for a war Veteran go here.

« Last Edit: Sunday03May2009 by Fergus » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: