AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Thursday20February2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don Tate Fraud Liar Wannabe Closet Paedophile and Closet Gay
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  Ted Colmer - More Mad Dog threats.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ted Colmer - More Mad Dog threats.  (Read 9936 times)
krt1.

« Reply #3 on: Sunday12July2009 »

What a total waist of space this drongo is!! Can any one really believe that some one handed this "flip flop" a rifle and said go get them as a member of our armed forces?  I am sorry for those that have to deal with the likes of this mob of cross bred drongos.  Our Psycho nursers should be payed more money to handle this type of tear drop!  My, My, why does his minder let him play with the community computer, he should be kept in his room at all times under close supervision and strong Medication like 600 mils of Largactil each 24 hours.
It truly worries me that things like this are running around unsupervised.
 Does Cullen Park know he is not at home?? Has any one told them he is out on the loose again?? Maybe they don't know that he has done a bunk on them?? Should some one ring them and inform them that  "Killer Colmer" is running around the place playing "Super Drongo" again??
Ethelred
« Reply #2 on: Saturday11July2009 »

This bloke is nothing but a thug. I have it on impecable authority that after he threatened the AWM Director and staff he was "visited" by the AFP. He also likes tying up women and beating them according to his Police record.

These people have no conscience. I'll bet he never even squirmed when the organisation he worked for to enforce the Law now was enforing the Law on him.

Just like his mate Briggs. After Briggs threatened the life of former DVA Minister Billson he too received an AFP visit.

And of course there is Tate who is very well known to the Police at Albion Park Rail as an idiot. The Police have said Tate has a history of trouble in that area.

Then we have Corse who was found with an unregistered illegal weapon in his possession.

Then we have Tickner who engaged in all sorts of disparaging behaviour regarding certain former Artillery characters and came within a whisker of being arrested by the AFP. This drunken rabble rouser helped Joyce destroy the Rockhampton RSL.

Then Joyce. Stole RSL money and property. Destroyed the RSL in Rockhampton, Qld. Now has a free rideon mower courtesy RSL members of Rockhampton.

The list goes on an on. Thugs, drunks, druggos, abusers, morons, wannabes,frauds and sickos.
« Last Edit: Saturday11July2009 by Samsung » Logged
Akela

« Reply #1 on: Friday10July2009 »

This is very sad. Colmer has lost it, assuming he ever had it to begin with. I am sure that Keith Tennent feels as sorry for Colmer as the rest of do. Very sad indeed.
Fergus
« on: Friday10July2009 »

The Mad Galahs desperately need a good Public Relations man, as well as some etiquette coaching, anger management counseling and in most cases strong medication.  To illustrate this dire need, below is a recent email from a Mad Galah who seems to have Mad Cow disease or because of the frothing around the mouth and illiterate yapping he could be rabid.

The Mad Galah hatchet man Ted Colmer is at it again. He has a long history of violent threats as his first line of defence.

Simply put – Ted Colmer is a nasty piece of work. The fool along with Corse, Wiltshire, Tate and Briggs still clings to the Mad Galah conspiracy theories that an element of ex Senior Army Officers are working in concert to corrupt military history. In his email he alludes to coercion by saying  “You must owe a huge debt to someone”.  Basically that is true, decent veterans owe a debt to all other decent veterans to make sure that disgraceful human beings like Colmer and the Mad Galahs generally are never allowed to influence or pollute the integrity and honour of the Defence Force and those who served with honour.

Being the Mad Galah’s PR man would be a nightmare in hell as there are very few of them sufficiently stable to be out of a cage let alone allowing them into polite society.

Below is Colmer’s latest effort, followed by previous tirades and threats. (Colmer is remloc)

Finally I could not recommend Colmer for the PR job.

Aye

Fergus

The recent email
remloc <remloc@optusnet.com.au>
to Alan.Griffin.MP@aph.gov.au, Fergus Fairfax <fergus39@gmail.com>
ccBernie McGurgan <hill55@vtown.com.au>,
Allen J Petersen <petersaj@bigpond.net.au>,
Jim Wiltshire <tjimw1@iprimus.com.au>

dateFri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:37 AM

subjectTENNENT AKA: FERGUS FAIRFAX WILL GO & WHO IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE?

TENNENT AKA: FERGUS FAIRFAX; MOWGLI; CASSIUS et al

You’re a narcissistic psychopath Tennent, and I’m out to get you!!!!!

That is now my mission in life Tennent!!

You must owe a huge debt to someone?

I have warned you about mentioning my name again.

Personally, I’ve had enough of your “brown nose” gutless behaviour.

I’ve only just mentioned to Allan Griffin, dated: 9 July 2009, that your continuing slander will eventually result in endangerment!!

Hey? That’s not my endangerment you little coward.

Best you report to your superiors for an urgent debriefing.

Ted Colmer

[you know where to find me & I know exactly where to find you]

Previous threats

I guarantee that if I grabbed you by the scruff of the neck now, or even 40 years ago [metaphorically speaking of course crud?] you would melt like butter and plead for mercy: " Aye Aye Fergus?" AKA: the crud.

Apparently it is that simple, and now you and you are desperately trying to cover things up? TOO LATE. You may well get away with insulting me crud, or even bringing my colourful past in disrepute, but in the end I will get you crud; simply because that is my thing and good at it! 

Touch my garden though, and you will die! a slow agonising death crud [metaphorically speaking]

I will destroy him physically and his associates...  I don't need absolute proof per se!

but I will finally get Fergus Bob, because that's my thing, and albeit, 59, I am fucking fit and ready, and really don't care about life generally.

I enlisted because of Long Tan, but I will get Fergus, because my long arm of the law very  past is still very persuasive, and friendly, with many debts still owed from past things?..

Give me Fergus [for me] and I will drop off completely. .... I will deal with this prick in my way and not tell anyone..

See my previous e-mails relating to your general complicity, and corruption; hiding in our [YOU DON'T OWN THIS SACRED PLACE WHERE WE HONOUR OUR WAR DEAD] most sacred cathedral!

YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY, AND IF MY SON [CURRENTLY RELEASED FROM PSYCHIATRIC EXPECTED CARE NEPEAN THIS EVENING DIES] THEN  I WILL COME FOR YOU AND NOTHING BUT NOTHING WILL STOP ME!!!

Start writing your AVO's AWM because you will need them!

I have absolutely nothing left to live for and already know the identity of yours: one fergus fairfax, address and all!!

"That's right crud, cops use to verbal a lot, because the crim's involved in major crime were bloody good.  However, because you and you as XX  [sorry Xxx?] says are so easy to fit, and supposed intellectuals? I can hardly believe how easy it is.  Therefore, I ponder, and the likes of you " Aye Fergus" should be flattered ****head, because I keep thinking it is some type of diversion?.. No, just your stupidity crud!  Apparently it is that simple, and now you and you are desperately trying to cover things up? TOO LATE."

I will get Fergus, because my long arm of the law very  past is still very persuasive, and friendly, with many debts still owed from past things?..  Give me Fergus [for me] and I will drop off completely. .... I will deal with this prick in my way and not tell anyone..

"YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE " MADE YOU" AS PROMISED, AND BEING ACROSS THE DITCH DOESN'T PROTECT YOU? I.E., I HAVE MANY NZ/MAORI MATES "AYE AYE CMDR"  METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING, I.E., YOU ARE SAFE FROM PHYSICAL HARM FERGUS, BUT I MUST HAVE DECENT AND RESPECTFUL CLOSURE FOR THE HONOUR OF MY GLORIOUS MATES!"

"Yes, BB. FF, MM and others, I will fail with my jurisdiction hearing dated: 30 January 2009, at the AAT, because I am an ex "baggy arse" ex alleged "nasty cop" and "nut case!" Vietnam vet, but will still give it the Oz go! How could I possibly defend myself against the public paid purse of representation provided to the NAA with a "briefed" Counsel [Barrister].  Does this most obvious complicity with certain others make you feel like a really proud hero: digger/s?  To civilly take out a Statement of Claim against the Government for MALICE would be utter stupidity, madness, and wastefulness against the public resources; but to take out the same action against joint complicit private dullards [a euphemism] tortfeasors, would be like a walk in the park

"I do have violent rage attacks associated with my chronic PTSD, and associated spectrum disorders; with absolute black- outs, you "crud"

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: