AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Monday26October2020

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Tate hates Vietnam Vets like the War Protestors Did
2,371 Posts in 149 Topics by 217 Members
Latest Member: Sweesiultew
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS
|-+  AUSTRALIAN VETERAN MATTERS FORUM
| |-+  THE MAD GALAHS FORUM--This forum does not necessarily reflect AVMs opinion. CLICK HERE FOR AVMS OPINION
| | |-+  218527 BIGWOOD, Richard Alan
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 218527 BIGWOOD, Richard Alan  (Read 5047 times)
Mowgli
« on: Monday13April2009 »

218527 BIGWOOD, Richard Alan
Where are you “Barney” or "Rick"?   Is this truly all you wanted?
“All we were looking for is recognition we existed so those like Pt Mc Cauley who had pensions refused based on our non existence would be looked after”

None of the 4RAR transfer group to 1 ATF, who offered correct and proper info to DVA,  were denied pensions for having served HQ COY 1ATF. Some bullshit artists may have been.  If this particular Mc Cauley says he was at Thua Tich, he’s a much a liar as Bigwood.

Sent: Saturday, 7 June 2008 7:11 AM
Subject: Offence
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was a regular infantry soldier with service in D coy 1RAR, Tracker platoon 4RAR/NZ yes the 2nd D&E platoon (as told to us by Major George Pratt and LtParkin) and finally D coy 9RAR. Bob I had quite a deal of operational experience before i went to 2nd D&E. I am not a "BUDGIE" or part of "TATEs FLOCK" you belittle yourself by these offensive remarks. I am an individual who was on the ground with Jim Riddle ( a professional soldier ex Royal Marine) My aab83 originally has me posted from 4RAR/NZ to 6 RAR, never been in 6 RAR .

All we were looking for is recognition we existed so those like Pt Mc Cauley who had pensions refused based on our non existence would be looked after. 
We did exist acknowledged by the support from many senior officers like Neil Weekes who flew from north Queensland at his own expense to assist .
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Regards
Barney Bigwood
Former infantry soldier not a Fxxxxking Budgie!

Barney. You were on the ground with Jim Riddle where? Never happen.

Mowgli.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: